It Has to be Fate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was excited about Melissa being pregnant, she told them she was a retired Registered Nurse and had worked in a children's hospital for years. She looked at Janette, "Ma'am, I loved taking care of you and Mr. Larry, but I am really happy about the prospect of being able to care for a baby again."

Janette walked over and hugged Mary, "Mary, I am going to miss you a lot, you have been a good friend, please stay in touch, if you or Tommy ever need anything you know you can count on me."

Mica looked at all of them, "I have a question, what do you call this place?"

Larry and his wife looked at each other then at Tom and his wife. "We don't really have a name, I guess we all just call it 'the island'."

Mica smiled, "I think we will give it a new name, we will call it 'Ceylon'."

Melissa's jaw dropped, she looked at Dawn, a tear ran down her cheek, soon joined by many more. She walked to Mica and put her arms around his neck. "Thank you my sweet husband, I love it. Now I am really 'the Princess of Ceylon", we can forget about the Maldive Islands." She put her head on his shoulder and held him tight. She looked up with her tear filled eyes, "Do you ever think of yourself? What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful husband?"

He pressed his lips to her forehead, "You are just yourself, I get to be happy by making you happy."

Billy looked around, "You will get used to all the mushy stuff after a while, you have to remember, they are still newlyweds."

Mary smiled, "I think it is sweet, they are such a lovely couple, beautiful and handsome."

Dawn smiled, "Yes Mary, and they are both beautiful inside and out."

When they returned to the villa, they found a telegram under the door. It was addressed to Mr. and Mrs. McDermott. It was from David Murphy. He said he was on his way and should be there that evening about seven. The Telegram was sent from Miami.

Melissa grinned, "Let me call Allison and see if she wants us to bring him over for dinner." She was on the phone for only a minute. She laughed, "You should have heard her squeal, 'I don't have a thing to wear, I have to get my hair done.' She sounded like a teenager on her first date." She looked at Mica and grinned, "Or like me when my hubby asks me out."

Mica laughed, "Yeah! Like I never ask you out. I think you have been out almost every night this week, Princess."

"I know Sweetie, I just adore teasing you a little now and then. You know you are my only love forever."

Dawn said, "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need a shower and a change of clothes before we go out."

Melissa yelped, "Oh! God, Sugar, me too! Come on Mica you need to get a shower too, after the way we have been running all day."

Mica was dressed and fixing drinks for everyone when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted David Murphy, "Hi, David, I hope you are not too tired, Your sister has plans for you this evening."

"Mica, you look good Buddy, married life must be treating you right."

"Your little sister is treating me very right, if that is what you mean." Bill walked out and Mica introduced them. He gave Billy his drink, David declined anything but a glass of water.

Dawn walked out of their room and saw David. She grinned and walked over to him. She looked him up and down. "Melissa is right, you are a big ol' hunk." She stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Your sister is my very best friend and my husband and I love her and her husband to pieces."

Melissa screeched when she saw David, then ran and hugged him. They kissed and she wanted to know how everyone in the family was doing. Melissa pulled David on to a couch and patted the seat beside her for Mica. Mica sat beside her and she took his hand and held it in both of her as they talked. She explained how they had met the owner of the Duck Key Club and found out about the job. She only mentioned that Tony was fired, she said nothing about Allison or Tony's relationship with her.

Billy and Dawn added a few remarks now and then. Then Dawn remarked about Princess Melissa being the big attraction at the Duck Key Club. David looked at Melissa, "Shit Mel, who messed everything up and told you?"

He looked at him, "Told me what?"

"You know, told you about you being a Princess."

She stared at David, "I have no idea of what you are talking about, I got this ring from Mica's grandfather as a wedding gift. It is the Royal ring of Ceylon."

David's jaw dropped and he looked from Mica to Billy to Dawn. "You guys are putting me on, right?"

Melissa looked at her brother, "None of us have a clue about what you are talking about."

David looked at all of them, "I just do not believe this, it is not possible at all. Things like this do not happen in real life. It can't be true."

Melissa stood and frowned, "David, you are making me angry now, tell us what you are talking about."

He looked in her eyes, "I believe you Sis. Damn! I just do not believe this. OK! Here it is. For the Christmas present for the girls in the family the guys all chipped in and hired a Genealogist to trace the family history back as far as they could. One line of ancestry went back to an English Army Officer who was stationed in Ceylon during the English occupation of that country. In 1802 he married the daughter of the king of the countries of Kandy and Sitawaka, who ruled all of Ceylon. The king's name was Raja Mootto Sawmé. The daughter's name was Sirima. She left Ceylon with her husband just before her father and her whole family were murdered by the Prime minister who proclaimed himself King. The Prime Minister was later hung. She was the last of the true royal blood of the kings of Ceylon. The royal blood in that culture is passed through the mother. Her daughter married an Irishman who immigrated to America. Her daughter married our great grandfather. You are a princess of Ceylon."

They all stared at one another in silence. Melissa turned and stepped in front of Mica, she looked down at him. She placed her small hand on his forehead. "I hereby proclaim you to be the Royal Consort of the Princess of Ceylon. You may rise and kiss your Princess, Sir Micaiah McDermott, Knight of the Royal Star of Ceylon."

Mica stood and kissed her. She smiled regally, "It had to be fate again, nothing else makes sense."

Mica said, "All I know is that I love you Melissa, princess or not! But I do believe you are truly a Princess of Ceylon."

"If I give you a daughter my love, she will be a princess too."

Mica said, "There are a lot of you, Sweetie, your mother and sisters are princesses too, and your brothers are princes but their children are not."

David smiled, "That is correct, I think our line is the only one that has not been broken. None of your sisters has a daughter yet, the line is in danger of ending."

Melissa smiled lovingly at Mica, "We are trying, I don't think Mica will stop until we succeed. Right Honey?"

Mica asked Melissa to take the ring off and let David try it on his little finger.

David only had it on for a moment when he yanked it off and quickly stuck his pinky finger in his drink. He looked at his finger and then at the ring. He handed the ring back to his sister.

Melissa slipped it back on her finger. She smiled, "I guess it is really mine now."

David took a shower, changed into a lighter weight outfit and was ready to go out. He looked sharp and handsome in slacks and a blazer.

They were shown to a reserved table at the Duck Key Club. David was very impressed with what he saw as they drove in. He looked around carefully as they were shown to the table. They were asked what they would like as complimentary cocktails before dinner. David gazed around the room and turned to Melissa, "This is very classy, the service is excellent so far and I am very impressed." They talked about the Club for a few minutes and then Allison walked up to the table.

Melissa said, "Allison, I would like you to meet my brother David, David, this is our good friend Allison. She lives here at the Club."

David smiled, "It is a real pleasure to meet you Allison. Have you lived here very long?"

"Not really, the Club went out of business several years ago due to poor management and under financing. The new owner is trying to build the business up to its potential."

David looked around and said with a grin, "It really has lot of potential. I think from what I can see at a cursory glance around, it only needs promotion and advertizing." He smiled broadly, "Please sit down and join us. May I order a drink for you?"

"Why yes, thank you, I would like an 'Old Fashioned', please." David signaled the waiter and when he arrived he gave him the order. After Allison had a few sips from her drink, David smiled and asked her if she would like to dance. She nodded and David stood and held her chair as she rose. David led her out on the floor and they appeared to dance very well together. They were laughing and smiling at each other when they returned to the table. He was complementing her on her dancing abilities. He said, "Allison, you are so smooth and graceful and with your lovely appearance I wonder if you are not a professional dancer."

"Why thank you, David, as a matter of fact I was a dancer for years. I still love dancing and I think you are much, much better than the average man I meet. I enjoyed dancing with you very much."

The group discussed the new place Mica and Melissa had purchased that day. After a while David looked at Melissa and asked, "When do I get to meet what I hope will be my new boss. I can't wait to see the rest of the Club and apply for the job."

Melissa smiled at her brother, "Big brother, you have already met the boss. She is sitting next to you."

"Wha—Oh my gosh! Please forgive me Ma'am I thought you were just a friend of Mica and my sister. I had no idea my boss could be someone so young and beautiful."

Allison smiled, "David, you are totally forgiven, I think you and I need to get together after dinner and I will give you a quick tour of our facilities and then we can go to the office and discuss things. Want to hear your ideas for improving the Club."

David grinned, "Ma'am it will be a few days before I can give you an intelligent plan of improving this place. Hey, from what I can see it is not that bad now. My old boss at a Ski Resort several years ago told me there was nothing to improving any entertainment business. He said that first you have to let them know where you are and what you have. Then when they come, you have to make them really want to come back. That is all there is to it."

Allison giggled, "Gee, that is so simple maybe I don't really need any help."

David grinned, "Ah! I told you WHAT to do, but I didn't tell you HOW to do it."

Allison smiled, "I think I like you young man."

After dinner, Allison and David left the party and didn't come back until after eleven. He said he had the job and was going to spend the night in his new apartment. Melissa told him that they were all leaving in the morning. She said she thought they would be back for the following weekend.

Dawn and Billy, Melissa and Mica returned to the villa and retired to their own rooms. Mica and Billy got out the charts and the E6B calculator and sat at the table. Billy used the phone and called the flight service station at Key West Radio, he got a forecast of the weather on their route the next morning. Mica made a flight plan for the flight. He planned it as an IFR flight (Instrument Flight rules) and for a VFR (Visual Flight Rules) flight. He would file the appropriate flight plan in the morning.

When they were cuddled together in bed Mica asked, "Sweetie, do you think David and Allison are sleeping together tonight?"

"I doubt it, my brother will be a perfect gentleman, maybe tomorrow night or the next night." She giggled.

"Do you think it will take them that long?"

"Yes, from the way they were acting towards each other I think they will play this as if it is for keeps."

"Honey, you may be right but I keep thinking about how we didn't take even a day before I proposed to you."

"Yes, but I am a Royal Princess, you could not resist my charms. It was fate and even if we wanted to, there was no way we could resist it. Kiss me, I still can't resist you." Mica pulled her up over top of him. She felt his legs against her legs and lifted over him. She felt his erection under her thighs. She spread her legs wide and slid up over his hips until his cock was under her pussy, trapped there by her gown. She pushed herself erect and lifted her gown off over her head. She tossed it beside her pillow. Now the wet folds of her pussy were against the length of his hard cock. She slid up and back, making the ridge around the head of his cock rub over her clit. The rubbing of the slick wet membranes between her pussy lips across the sensitive area just below the crown of his penis brought a ragged moan from his lips. He pushed up against her, and she leaned forward, slipping a hand down between her legs to guide his wildly thrusting member into her vagina.

His moan turned into an "Oh Yes!" She moved against his thrusts and their pelvises hitting together caused jolts of intense pleasure to wash over her whole body. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. She whispered, "Don't move." She lifted and reversed her position. She sat over his chest then scooted back bringing her pussy against his face.

Her mouth closed around his cock. Her small hands caressed his balls. She loved rolling them around in their sack until it shrunk up under his cock. She was always surprised at how much more slippery her saliva was when they were making love. She adored the feel and taste of his genitals. She softly licked the shaft and kept it nice and slippery for her hand to slide up to the top over and around the head before starting back down.

Melissa had learned the things he liked the most and those were the things she did the most. She liked to see how far she could get him down her throat. She had learned to relax her throat and could now manage to take most of him down her throat without gagging. She knew he loved it when she took him deep and swallowed. She could only do it a few times before it became uncomfortable for her.

His mouth and tongue were heavenly as they moved about around her sex. From her tiny rosebud to her clit it was caressed and licked. God she loved how he pleasured her. He changed from tender and gentle to aggressive and rough then to sweet and considerate, then to overpoweringly shameless as he drove his tongue deep inside her rectum.

She smiled as she relaxed her sphincter muscles and felt his tongue wiggle farther in. It felt delightfully sinful when he did that, she wanted to do that to him too but was a bit afraid of how he would react. She decided to see how he did react to a little licking down there. She worked herself down a little farther and dropped her head between his thighs, spreading them with her hands. She licked from below his scrotum to his rectum. She held her tongue against his anus and wiggled her tongue while pressing forward. She clearly heard his whisper, "Mmmmmm, that feels soooo goooood!"

She lubricated her finger with her saliva and gently worked it up inside him. He was continuously moaning softly now. She smiled to herself, lifted and reversed herself once more. She guided his cock inside her vagina and began moving up and down on him.

She knew from experience just how far she could raise up before she started down on him. He pushed upward against her. She whispered for him to be still. "Let me please you, Lover." She moved faster and faster, and then she fell forward on his chest as an orgasmic wave of ecstasy flooded her body. Her legs jerked and twitched with the shivers that coursed through her.

Mica reached down and pulled the covers up over them. He held her in his arms until her breathing was slow and steady. He slipped out from under her and tiptoed to the bathroom. He ran water until it was warm, he wet a washcloth and brought a towel. He washed her gently, and then carefully dried her. He took a dry towel and placed it over the wet spot from their fluids. He slipped back in beside her and she rolled to snuggle against him. "Mica, you are so sweet, I love that about you. I was going to do that but you worked up the energy before I did."

The next morning they were all up early. Melissa and Dawn were very cute in their flight suits. The suits were identical except that Melissa's was pale blue and Dawn's was tan. The suits were covered with pockets just like the military flight suits. They each wore a matching ball cap. They packed everything they wanted to take with them and separated the things they wanted to leave in the new house. They checked out the afternoon before so they went to a 'breakfast and lunch only' restaurant that was very popular with the local fishing guides.

They had a very nice breakfast and bought four box lunches to take with them. Mica had a small cooler they put the lunches and some soft drinks in on ice. They hoped it would fit in the cabin under the rear seat. They parked Melissa's car for Tom and Mary to take back to the island. It was just getting light when they finished loading the plane and finished the preflight inspection.

Mica put Melissa in the left seat again and read her the check lists and got the radios and navigation gear tuned to the proper stations, he set the altimeter as they taxied out. While she did the engine checks he called Key West Radio and got an IFR clearance to Craig Field in Jacksonville, Florida. He had filed the clearance with them the day before.

They were soon in the air and climbing to the requested altitude of 8,000 feet. The contacted Miami Air Traffic Control Center through Miami Flight Service and gave them an estimated time of arrival for Key Largo. The weather was crystal clear but there appeared to be some clouds ahead. Melissa leveled the plane at 8,000 feet and set up the power for the cruise speed.

Mica set the autopilot to hold the altitude and heading and told Melissa to relax and just monitor the gauges and flight instruments. Mica reported to the Miami Radio over Key Largo with an estimate for Miami. The Miami Center asked them to report over Miami with an estimate for Palm Beach.

Melissa was uneasy at first because she had never actually used an autopilot before. Mica watched as she carefully scanned the instruments. Meanwhile he was carrying on a conversation on the intercom with Dawn and Billy about the wonderful week they had had in the Keys. They talked about going back the next week end. Then they figured it would be three weeks before they could get back again. Mellissa picked up on that. "Why the two week wait she asked."

Dawn answered, "You know the Squadron is going to Rosey Roads (Roosevelt Roads Naval Air station.) for two weeks of training then. We have talked enough about it."

"Oh! I forgot! But hey! You and I can fly back down for the weekends with the kids. Mary can baby sit for us while we check out the current crop of tourists. That is perfect, not much chance of entanglements."

Mica said, "Aw! Gee! I guess I screwed up when I told the general you were volunteering to serve as Staff Duty Officer while I was gone so you wouldn't have to do it while I was home."

Melissa giggled, "Oh well! Sorry Dawn, we tried anyway."

Dawn laughed, "No biggie, Billy says I can sleep with any man I want, I just have to pack my bags before I do it otherwise I won't have a thing to wear when he kicks me out on my ass."

Melissa looked back at them, "He wouldn't do that, he loves you too much."

"It would probably kill him to do it, but he would."

"I have a feeling Mica would do the same thing. If he did it, I guess I would have to leave him."