It Has to be Fate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rushed to the woman, Melissa kneeled beside her, "Are you all right?"

She composed herself and said, "I think so." Mica offered his hands and easily lifted her to her feet. She was a very tall redhead. Melissa pulled Mica to the man. Blood was dripping through the fingers of the hand at his ear. His other hand appeared to be searching for a handkerchief. Mica quickly handed the man his own handkerchief. The man nodded his thanks, Mica was impressed by the twinkle he saw in the man's eyes. Mica saw David looking at them and beckoned him over. The redhead was very concerned about the man.

Mica said, "Please Sir, let Mr. Murphy , the owner, and I take you to the men's room and get that bleeding stopped. David grabbed several linen napkins from an empty table and pressed them to the man's ear. Melissa and the redhead followed them down a hall where they entered the workout room for the club. David explained that there was a sink and a first aid kit there. Mica found a couple of towels and draped them over the man's shoulder to protect his suit. David had a wet washcloth ready and gently moved the man's hand away from the ear. Mica looked at it closely, "It is not bad, just a nick in a bad spot. Here, Dave get a small band aid and see if you can find a styptic pencil if you have one." David handed Mica the white pencil and he applied it to the ear. Mica knew from experience that it stung when it was first rubbed on the little cut. The bleeding slowed at first the returned to a regular drip. Mica tried again with no better luck. He squeezed the ear above the cut and the bleeding almost stopped. He put the styptic against the cut again. The blood stopped completely.

Mica grinned at the man. "I think we have it stopped. Let's watch it for a minute before we put a bandage on it. I apologize for bumping the two of you that hard. My name is Mica McDermott, this lovely lady is my wife, Melissa. I was so entranced by her beauty that I think I had my eyes closed and was savoring the closeness of her." Mica extended his hand.

The man smiled and took the hand, "I do not believe it was all your fault, I too was enchanted by my beautiful wife and had my eyes closed."

Mica looked closely at the ear and said, "It appears to have stopped bleeding I will take this small band aid and trim it down so it will fit your earlobe better. Ah! There that seems to do the trick. Take an asprin and call my office in the morning if it gets worse."

"Are you a doctor?"

Melissa laughed, "No, Sir, he is just a clown, please forgive us."

The man looked at Melissa, then at his wife, "Honey, look, it is your favorite Princess."

"Oh! My God, you are right. She is even more lovely in person."

The man grinned, "Let me introduce my lovely wife, Barbra. I am Hank Johnson." He smile at Melissa, "My wife says you are the only Princess or Queen she has ever seen in a picture that looked like a real Princess."

Melissa took the redhead's hand and led her back toward the main part of the club, "Come on everyone I think I need a drink." The men followed Melissa back to the Royal table and had a waiter bring extra chairs. When they were all seated and everyone was introduced to each other they started talking to each other.

Melissa told Barbra she was only a tongue-in-cheek Princess. That while she was in the line of decent from the last Princess by blood, she had no intention of claiming the throne. She said, "We never make a cent from it. If someone wants me to speak in behalf of a good cause that I believe in, I accept no remuneration of any kind, I even insist on paying my own expenses. We just have fun with it, although we have suffered a few times because of the title too."

Barbra grinned, "You will always be a Princess to me. Could I beg a favor of you, please?"

"Sure you can, what can I do for you?"

"Will you dance with my husband, that would thrill him to death?"

"I certainly will, come on Hank, I want to dance with you." He grinned and swept her into his arms. Mica watched them move across the floor. He turned to Barbra who was watching their every move.

"Barbra, I am a mere commoner, but I AM the Royal Consort. Would you care to dance?" She grinned delightedly and stood and moved toward the floor. She felt comfortable in Mica's arms and found him to be an excellent dancer. Mica grinned at Melissa when she saw them dance past. After a few numbers he lost track of her and didn't see the two of them until the set ended two songs later. He looked back as he and Barbra returned to the table and saw them coming in from the veranda. Barbra felt him stiffen, She gripped his arm. He looked down at her.

Barbra said, "Mica, I need to tell you that my husband is one of the sexiest men alive, he will be in your wives panties in no time. I have seen him fail only twice in fifteen years of watching him. One of those was not a girl and the other was not physically able to become aroused. Does that worry you?"

Mica looked at her, "No, we have rules, she will never break them because it would instantly end our marriage. I truly believe she knows that would kill both of us."

Melissa and Hank returned to the table and when the music started again Hank stood and offered his hand. Melissa smiled and shook her head. Hank turned to Barbra and she went on the floor with him. Melissa smiled at Mica, "I want to dance with you." They moved on to the floor. She held him close and whispered, "Mica I love you will all my heart but that Hank is the sexiest man I have ever been near. I am afraid to dance with him again." Mica took her hand and led her to a quiet corner booth in the bar.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, I guess I do, but I will not do it."

"Are you afraid he will seduce you?"

She looked down, then looked into his eyes, "Yes, I think it could happen and I will not let myself get in any situation where it could happen."

"Melissa you can do anything you desire as long as you do not break our rules. OK?"

"I guess you mean we have to have a foursome, right?

"No, A threesome would be alright, but I would enjoy a foursome better. She is quite beautiful."

She looked in his eyes for a long time, "I know, that scares me, I could lose you to her."

"Or I could lose you to him."

"Never, I love you too much, this is not about love, it is about plain old sex, as Peggy says, 'Recreational sex'."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I will never leave you, not as long as you do not break the rules."

"I feel the same way." Mica said. "Let's go back and see how we feel later. It has to be right for both of us."

She smiled, "I have trouble when I imagine seeing you with someone else."

"I know what you mean, but imagining and not being able to see what is happening is far worse."

"I agree, we need to be able to tell each other if the hurt gets too bad. I never want to do anything to hurt you."

"We need a 'safe word' If you hear it everything stops. Then we sort it out, alone and together, before anything more happens. How is that?"

"Great, why don't we just say, 'STOP'."

"That is fine, 'STOP' it is then! But the other rules apply too, right?"

"Yes, Mica, we have to be together, in the same room, I think the always touching the other person rule may be impractical with a foursome. Don't you?"

"Yes, that only works if one of us doesn't have a partner. As for the 'being in the same room' rule I think you broke that already tonight."

Melissa looked up at him, a tear rolled down her cheek. "I didn't realize we were out of your sight for a minute or two. Did you get pissed off."

"Yes, I was thinking of leaving you here and going away for a long time, maybe forever. I was taking Barbra back to the table and was ready to leave when I saw you come in off the veranda."

Tears ran from both eyes then, "Sniff! I'm so sorry, was I that close to loosing you?"

"Not really, I might have gone home, but I wouldn't leave for good without hearing your side of what happened. You know how I am about you disappearing."

"Yes, I know how you feel about that." She wiped her eyes and looked up to see Barbra and Hank returning to the table. She picked up her purse and said, "I am going to the lady's room, do you want to powder your nose?" Barbra picked up hr purse and went with her.

Hank sat down and looked at Mica, "Babs and I were wondering . . . ." He stopped as he saw Mica's raised hand.

Mica smiled, I think I know what you want to know. I think the girls are sorting it out now, if you don't mind, I will tell you about a few little rules we abide by or we do not play. OK?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Not too much, first we are never separated or out of sight of each other. Second we only have safe sex with other people we do not know. I don't have any condoms with me but they do have them at the front desk as a courtesy. Last, we use the word 'STOP' as a safe word. No pressure of any kind may be use to continue after the safe word is used. No explanation is required, we just stop."

"That is basically what we do too. No problem."

Mica grinned at him, "Here come the girls." The ladies were both very beautiful as they proudly approached the table. Melissa said, "We have decided to have a few drinks in the Princess Suite where it is more cozy and quiet." Barbra put her arm through Mica's arm and they followed Melissa and Hank along the corridor to the rooms. The Princess suite was on the top level of the club and it was very fashionably decorated in slightly muted pastel colors. They looked around and were all pleasantly surprised with the suite, tastefully done in a slightly feminine style appropriate with the Princess Suite. A small elegant Ceylon crest appeared on the towels and other accessories. The whole effect was quite regal and impressive.

Barbra turned to Mica and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Mica was startled and glanced at Melissa. She was being kissed by Hank. Hank's hands were busy and Mica watched as Melissa's dress slithered to the floor. She was not wearing a bra and stood clinging to Hank in her sheer white lace panties, garter belt, nude stockings, and high heeled sandals.

Hank smiled and looked at Mica and Barbra. He bent and picked Melissa up and carried her into the bedroom. Mica was surprised to find that Barbra had shed her dress and had his pants and undershorts dropping around his ankles. She grinned at him as she dropped to her knees holding his cock in her hands. Mica heard the lock click on the door to the bedroom.

Mica gently pushed Barbra away and walked to the door and tried the knob. It was locked! Mica knocked and listened. Nothing! He knocked harder. Nothing! Mica stepped back. He yelled, "STOP! OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL KICK IT DOWN." He heard Hank say, "OK, OK, I'm coming!"

The door opened and Mica saw Melissa on her back on the bed. She sat up as he entered the room. She was crying. She sobbed, "Please don't be angry, I locked the door. I didn't want to see or hear you with her and I couldn't bear the thought of you seeing me with Hank." She pulled the sheet up to cover her bare breasts."

Mica walked closer to her. He quietly said, "Sweetie, you know that this is against our rules don't you?"

Melissa nodded and looked up at him, "Yesss, sniff, I know that."

Mica smiled slightly, "I think I want to go home, do you want to go with me?"

"YES! Oh! Yes I do, right now."

Mica looked at Hank, then smiled at Barbra, "I'm sorry folks, I don't think Melissa and I are ready for this. It's not right for US. I hope you are not offended, because the problem is with us. I hope that if we are ever ready, we can find the two of you again." Mica pulled up his pants and handed Melissa her dress.

Hank smiled at Mica, "I think you guys did the right thing. May I kiss her good night?"

"Sure, lips closed though!" When she stepped away from Hank, Mica looked down and saw Hank's sizeable erection. He looked at Melissa and pointed, "Are you sure you want to walk away from that?"

Melissa looked and then looked back to Mica, "Positive! It is not the cock, it is the person it is attached to that does it for me. I happen to love you."

Barbra hugged Melissa and pulled her into the kitchen, she whispered, "I have seen and felt both of them, you made the right choice, don't quote me though."

"I really love Mica, but putting that aside, as if I could. It just isn't worth the possible problems it could cause if you look at it pragmatically."

"I can vouch for that, Hank has a wandering eye, I do this to keep him happy. It is not what I want though. At least you have your babies."

Melissa looked at her carefully, "Barbra, I have seen the way Hank looks at you, I think you should tell him it is time for him to make a choice, you and kids, or you want out of the marriage so you can find a man who wants what you want. I don't think he will hesitate about it for one second." Melissa walked to Mica and took his arm, "Take me home, Royal Consort, your Princess is tired."

Later setting on their bed watching Melissa brush out her hair Mica said, "Honey, why did you lock the door?"

She turned from the mirror, "Because I knew you saw him take me in the bed room. It gave you the chance to decide if you wanted go ahead with it or not. I didn't want to be the one to say 'Stop', and ruin the evening for you if that is what you wanted. It gave you an excuse to put a stop to it if you wanted to, if not you could just ignore it. I really meant what I said about not wanting you to watch."

"Honey, I thought you were really attracted to him."

"Oh! I was. He is the sexiest talking man I have ever met. I think he could talk any woman out of her panties in a few minutes. But when I had a chance to catch my breath, I took a look at the two of you together. When the two of you were side by side I couldn't even see him. I knew right then it wasn't going to happen, not for me anyway." She looked in his eyes, "I love you, Mica, but there is something that still bothers me."

"What?"

"Am I still going to get lucky tonight?"

"I would say there is a very good chance you will get whatever you desire in the way of sex."

"NO! I do not want SEX. I want plain old vanilla, missionary style loving, just gentle, slow, and sweet loving. That is what I need."

"That sounds wonderful to me. Just tell me how fast or slow you want it, do you want all the lights off too?"

Melissa shook her lovely head, "No. I want to be able to look in your eyes and see the love there. I want us to bond again and I think we both need to remember just how incredibly phenomenal our loving really is."

"I do remember, just you and I, no music, no sexy clothes, none of the other things we have come up with to spice things up. I need plain old vanilla sex, Honey, just you and I showing each other how much we still love each other." Mica pushed her gently onto her back and moved up beside her. Their lips met in a soft tender kiss. Her fingers gently ran through his hair. Then she pulled on his arm, guiding his body over hers and between her widely spread legs. He kissed the corner of her mouth then slipped along her cheek with soft kisses. Her hands stroked his hair.

He kissed along her jaw line. He kissed down her shoulder to her upper chest and down her neck. He gently added a gentle suction to the kisses. It was so soft and gentle she was not sure of exactly what he was doing, she just knew it felt amazing.

She thought he would continue kissing his way to her breasts. He didn't, suddenly his face was back in front of her and the tip of his tongue wetly traced the line between her upper and lower lips. Her tongue found his as her mouth opened wide. Their tongues played until Mica pulled back and moved directly to her right nipple, he suckled, pulling the nipple into his mouth as far as it would go. Melissa felt the nipple elongating from the pulsing action and smiled with pleasure. She looked down and saw he was watching her. She whispered, "I love that, do the other one too. OH! Oh! Yes! Gosh! I just had a big orgasm. Ahaaa! God! Another biggie!"

She pulled him upward, then reached down and grasped his hard warm cock. She rubbed the crown of his penis up and down gently pushing him between the lips of her pussy. When he felt slippery enough she put the crown at the entrance to her vagina. She felt it slowly start slipping inside her. She looked into his eyes and tightened the muscles of her sheath a little. She heard a soft moan from him. His pubic hair pressed against her mound. She put a little hand on either side of his face and pulled him down for a kiss. His hips rotated quickly several times thumping his pelvis against hers and against her clit.

Mica whispered, "Sorry, I just needed that. Have you cum again?"

"I haven't stopped cumming since you sucked my nipples."

He was moving in powerful long slow strokes now with his favorite twisting grind at the bottom hard against her pussy. The sensations that generated rushed outward from her pussy in surges throughout her body. Her hands caressed his side and his strong back. She loved feeling the muscles ripple through his back as he thrust in and out.

Mica clinched his muscles to hold off his climax. Melissa saw the grimace on his face and softly whispered, "Cum inside me my sweet Love. Fill me with your babies. YES! Yes! I feel it now! God I love that, this is when we are really are one being, we are melded together."

Mica tried to pull out and Melissa held him in place with her arms and legs wrapped around him. He held his weight off her until she released him. She lifted her head and put little butterfly kisses all over his face. Mica smiled happily and looked at her. "Is that what you wanted?"

"God yes, it was perfect, absolutely perfect!"

"Did you know you squirm and mumble things when you cum real hard like that?"

"No! Do I really?"

"You sure do, I always wonder if you are thinking or dreaming of someone else when you do that?"

"WHAT? I, I, unh. Hell NO! I never think of anyone else!"

"Never, I thought I heard you say Hank."

"No way, I might think of someone but it wouldn't be him."

"Ah! Who is it Raja?"

"No, it might be a Hollywood hunk like Gary Cooper or John Wayne, or even Frank Sinatra, but never him, no way! I know I never think of anyone but the guy who is making love to me at the time, that means it has to be you, always and forever!"

Mica chuckled, "Boy you wormed and squirmed out of that one."

"Oh! Yeah! Well, who do you visualize when you are screwing me?"

"Fist, I have never in my life just screwed you, and you know that. Second, I am so absorbed by what we are doing that there is no room for anything else. Now when I have a wet dream at night it might be someone else."

"You have wet dreams about someone else?" Her bottom lip was quivering and tears ran down both cheeks.

Mica hugged her tightly to his chest, "Not since I met you. You keep me satisfied, I don't have them anymore."

"Sniff, I never see any places when I change our sheets."

"Do you look for them?"

"No, but I would notice them if they were there."

She had been idly caressing his soft cock and his balls when she felt a definite reaction. His cock was starting to fill her hand. She nuzzled his cheek and gently stroked his cock. Soon it was at it's full erection. Melissa raised up on her elbow and looked down at it. "Who are you thinking of now?"

"Ginger Rodgers."

"Really? Is Fred Astair with her?"

"NO. Who needs him?"

"She probably does, they are a dance team."

"She is a much better dancer."

"Why would you say that?"

"She does everything he does, only she does it backwards and in high heels."

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"No. Then I would have to call Ginger and she hates it when she has to leave Fred and rush over here."