It is All About Her…Lessons Learned

Story Info
School is in session on how to please your wife.
8.1k words
3.63
19.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of "Its All About Her." It will not make much sense without reading part one.

I got a great deal of positive feedback on part one, which I greatly appreciated. I attempted to use some of your suggestions in part two. There is a potential for a part three. Once again I would appreciate feedback regarding whether there should be a continuation. Thanks in advance.

*

It had been a weekend get together of neighbors. Not a "family" event, as there were no kids included, but just a friendly gathering at Tom and Jenny's house. It was well attended because... well, everyone knew from experience that Tom knew his way around a grill, so the steaks would be to die for. And Jenny's cooking was to kill for.

Things had taken a turn at this point, however. As Jennifer stepped back inside from the patio, the other wives stood in shock in the kitchen, where they had been watching the television that was linked to a security camera on the deck outside.

Tina, who was Mel's wife, glared at Jennifer, "WHAT the actual FUCK was THAT??"

The other wives were not so offended, but they were interested in the answer.

They had just watched this saucy woman step out onto the patio and blow her hubby to a lengthy and unbelievable orgasm in front of their shocked, horny husbands.

"Your hubbies were disrespecting my man, suggesting he was pussy whipped. They are obviously pussy whipped... but my hubby loves me. I was not about to tolerate them talkin' down to him."

Muriel didn't get angry, but responded quietly, "My Gerald is not pussy whipped... is he?"

Jennifer's broad smile seemed to take the temperature down in the room. She was somehow making it obvious she was not a threat to them... their husbands were not next on her sexual agenda.

"Well, you know them better than I do. But they were all talking trash about ya'll, and as soon as I stepped outside they shut up and looked like mommy had just caught them in daddy's porn stash, or with their hands in the cookie jar. But Tom was calm... because he hadn't been bitching."

Tabitha spoke quietly, "Well... you can be kind of intimidating. You are so confident."

"Why, thank you, I think. But no, it would not have mattered which of us went out there, they would have reacted the same. Try it."

Tabitha opened one of the French doors and stepped outside. Tom was busy at the grill and did not notice. All of the other husbands suddenly shuffled their feet. Her husband Frank seemed inordinately fascinated with his fingernails all of a sudden. Nobody would look directly at her. She stepped back inside.

"Well dang. She's right."

Tina had calmed somewhat, but still groused, "Now they're gonna expect us to do that shit. Ain't no way. Thanks, Jennifer."

Jennifer just smiled as she picked up the platter of steaks and veggies. As she walked back towards the door she commented, "Well, he treats me like his queen, so I like to take care of him. I know what I've got."

Awhile later the group sat around a large patio table enjoying the food their hosts had prepared. The mood was a little more relaxed now, but the males were a little pensive for several reasons. They all knew they were going to "get it" when they got home, and not in a good way. They were hearing it in their minds already.

"I saw you checking out her ass. Is that what you want?"

"You think she's prettier than me, don't you?"

"I sure as hell hope you don't expect ME to do that for YOU."

"Why can't you be more like Tom?"

Jimmy in particular was dreading going home. While watching Jennifer fellate her husband, he had lost it and cum in his shorts without even touching himself. After the sex act was over he had gone inside and told Gloria he was going to run home and change.

Gloria had glared at him. "I don't think so. You have embarrassed the fucking hell out of me! So you can just keep your jizz stained shorts on and be embarrassed with me, quick shot!"

Jimmy wanted to crawl under a rock. It was the first time she had ever used her little nickname for him in public.

Now as they all sat and ate, the dried, crusted semen was tugging at his manhood and other flesh. He shifted trying to get comfortable.

Frank closed his eyes and savored his steak, "I gotta say it, Tom. You cook a mean steak, thank you."

Tabitha agreed, "You sure do... maybe you could hold a class and teach the boys how to grill like this..."

Tom nodded, "Thanks, ya'll. And I could do that. Its pretty easy once you learn the basics."

Tina took a sip of her beer and looked to Jennifer at the other end of the table, "So, Jen. You said Tom treats YOU like his queen. What does he do? Maybe the boys could learn that too."

All the women looked to Jennifer. The guys became even more interested in their food.

They were all expecting to hear how Tom did the cooking or the shopping or the laundry. Maybe he gave a mean massage. Or just respected her and actually listened.

So they could have fallen out of their chairs when she answered frankly.

She looked directly at Tina, and matter-of-factly replied, "Well. Tom gives really, really good head. For as long as I can take it, multiple orgasms. And... he has a rule, HIS rule, I don't demand it..." She sipped her wine.

They were all on pins and needles now. Tina motioned, "Yes?"

Jennifer looked at Tom, "Tell them, sweetheart. What is rule number one?"

Tom was blushing. He stammered, "Uh... um... ladies always cum first."

Tabitha sighed, "Aww. That's sweet. Your wife should always come first to you."

Jennifer smiled patiently. "No, dear. That too of course, but he means CUM first. Orgasm. He never, ever cums before I do. I know its hard to believe... I couldn't believe it at first, but there are times when he will screw my brains out and he won't even finish. He'll just cuddle me while I go to sleep."

Mel was grasping for hope, "He doesn't finish you?"

"No sweetie. He always finishes me. But there are a lot of times he will forego his orgasm because I am so worn out..."

The table was silent for a moment while it sank in. Well hell, they had asked, hadn't they?

Muriel squeezed Gerald's leg and then broke the silence, "Holy cow. Maybe you could loan him to me so I know what that feels like."

Tom interjected, "You're hotter than a two dollar pistol, ma'am. But I was raised not to hop fences and..." he glanced at his wife, "I got too much trail left to be a gelding."

Muriel looked to Jennifer, "Huh?"

Jennifer laughed, hugging her husband. "What my cowboy is trying to say is that you are very sexy, and if ya'll were not both married, he would bang you like a drum... he would fuck you senseless. But he does not cheat, and he doesn't want me to cut his beautiful penis off."

The conversation shifted to less interesting subjects and after awhile the party broke up. But the spark lit by the day's events had lit a fuse... the story was far from over.

The neighbor men were surprised when they got home. Their wives did say the things they had expected, but good naturedly... teasingly. They were confused to a man. But of course the ladies were all a couple steps ahead. Aren't they always?

In one fashion or another, each wife finally got around to their version of the same question.

"Would you be willing to do for me what Tom does for Jennifer?"

Each husband responded with some form of, "I can't just snap my fingers and suddenly have that kind of stamina. He must be a machine!"

To which the wife replied, "Not that, silly. Would you lick my pussy til I cum? Instead of just a few licks before you fuck me?"

Some of the wives had never experienced an orgasm. Some only by their own hand. Some with their husbands, but nothing close to what Jennifer intimated she got regularly.

"Please? Pretty please?"

A couple added that if hubby would go down on them like that, they would return the favor.

The guys were not stupid. Trot to the dog house, or try something new and make her happy. Easy choice.

Results were varied. Mel and Gerald normally went down on their women anyway, but never more than foreplay. Being at least familiar, they managed to give Tina and Muriel an orgasm. Their wives were very pleased... but still craved what Jennifer described.

Tabitha and Frank were a younger couple, and had only been married less than two years. Somewhat sheltered, neither had ever considered oral sex in any form until the display at the cookout. Now Frank tried, but he really had no clue what he was doing. The experience left them both frustrated.

Jimmy also tried. Well, Gloria pretty much insisted. But Jimmy was definitely willing.

With his first attempt, he moved down between Gloria's smooth, sexy thighs, inhaling the scent of her arousal. He worked to part the thick bush covering her folds and began to lick her labia as best he could. Then he began to tongue the slit between them and eventually found her clitoris. She subconsciously gave him credit for being able to find it.

Gloria began to moan softly in appreciation. The satisfied sounds and her moistening center had Jimmy aroused... very aroused. His manhood was a deep purple and leaked pre-cum onto the floor. He unconsciously thrust his hips.

When Gloria began to push herself against his face, getting more contact as she began the climb towards an orgasm, Jimmy instinctively reacted as though he had done his job. He stood and moved up her body, swiftly plunging his cock into her.

She met him thrust for thrust... it felt so damn good! She felt as if she might actually achieve orgasm when Jimmy groaned and exploded within her. As he trembled with orgasmic release, she felt him soften.

"You fucking selfish bastard. Get off of me!"

He apologized profusely for the next day. He really wasn't selfish. His body just wanted what it wanted. Could they try again?

So the next night they did. He was again between her thighs, enjoying her sex and her reactions. When she grew excited and began to softly push against his face, locking her fingers into his hair, it became too much for him. He instinctively grabbed his pulsing shaft with one hand. That's all it took. He spurted semen all over the side of the bed and stopped attending her as he cried out in relief.

He had completely lost focus... and desire.

"Unfucking believable! Fucking quick shot!"

It was not that Gloria was usually so cruel and hateful. The couple really did love each other. She was just frustrated to the edge of her ability to cope, and had been for some time. This was actually, despite appearances, the most rewarding sexual experience she'd had in a long time.

The next few days were unusual for Jennifer and Tom.

Jimmy brought back a water hose he had borrowed from Tom nearly a year prior. When Tom thanked him, putting it back on a hook in his garage, Jimmy stammered, "Hey, uh, could we talk for a minute?"

Tom guided him to the kitchen and got both of them a beer from the fridge. "What's up, Jimmy?"

Jimmy struggled to speak for a moment. "I really need some advice about, umm, bedroom matters. And, not to be rude, because I really need your help... but in a way its ya'll's fault."

Tom sipped his beer and asked sardonically, "How is that, buddy?"

Jimmy spoke quietly. "I'm sorry. I know it is not really your fault. Gloria has always teased me by calling me quick shot, we always knew I wasn't great in bed. But since the other day when Jennifer told the girls what you do... Gloria wants more. And I want to give it to her... but I can't."

He explained what had been happening. How he had tried to perform good cunnilingus for her, but could not seem to control himself and either mounted her or lost it without mounting her.

He was fighting back tears. He did not want to be a crybaby in front of rugged, manly Tom. It had taken a lot for him just to ask for advice.

Tom got them both another beer. Handing one to Jimmy, he sat across from him at the kitchen table. He surprised the younger man with his response. There appeared to be no judgment, no condescension in it.

"Well. First, I may just be lucky to an extent. I have always been somewhat calm. And I would imagine some of us guys are just more sensitive than others. I know I've been with some women who could orgasm almost at will, while others needed a lot of attention to get there. Why would us guys be any different?"

Jimmy hung his head, "So I'm just screwed."

Tom reflected for a moment. "I would not go that far. As with anything in life, there is always something you can do."

Jimmy looked up, a glimmer of hope in his eyes, "What do I do?"

"Well. I never really had a stamina problem, but I did not used to last like I do now. There are exercises you can do which will help, but a lot of it is mindset. You have got to decide that no matter what, she cums first. Not just that she has the first orgasm, but that your focus is entirely on her. You will always get yours in the end, and taking care of her can be incredibly rewarding."

Jimmy was frustrated again. "I tried that."

Tom spoke reassuringly. "Have you? Really? Maybe you could try what I imposed on myself when I first decided to always put Jennifer first. It might be a first step for you."

"What was that?"

"I decided we would not have intercourse for a month, and even told Jen that."

Jimmy was confused, "So no sex for a month?? How did that help?"

Tom smiled and shook his head slightly, "I did not say no sex. I said no intercourse. I decided that for that month, I would not have an orgasm. And I told Jennifer that anytime she was horny, she should demand cunnilingus. And that anytime I was horny, I would just take her... but again only with cunnilingus. And let me tell you, buddy... her knowin' she could have it anytime without me making a mess, and me not gettin' off? It was like she was in heat and I was in rut... I think I was between her legs almost constantly. We were both crazy with lust."

Jimmy had to shift in his seat. He was hard just thinking about it. He hoped he would not embarrass himself again.

"How? How did you do it? How did you not just take her?"

"Oh, I took her often... I just didn't do anything for myself. You just have to commit to not doing it. Set a date, set your mind to it, and don't just tell yourself... tell her. That way she doesn't wonder why. If she is like Jen, knowing you are willing to do that for her will make her want it all the time."

Jimmy smiled, "But what if I can't do it?"

"Oh, I reckon you can. Another reason to tell her is so she can support you in it. If you try, she just says no. You wouldn't force her would you?"

Jimmy responded forcefully, "No! Never! Besides, she could probably kick my ass."

They both laughed.

Tom explained how to do kegel exercises, and suggested Jimmy do them several times a day. Then he added something else almost as an afterthought, "If you find yourself having trouble... um... not firin' off, come and tell us. I think Jennifer might have something that can help."

Over the next few days the other husbands found excuses to come by and chat with Tom. None of their situations were as dire as Jimmy's, but they all wanted the same advice. Tom found himself sitting and talking with each of them, and he gave them all the same advice.

He talked to Jennifer one night about it as they got into bed. "Ya know, I feel kinda bad. Every guy in the neighborhood is gonna be celibate for the next month because of my advice. They're gonna be plumb loco."

Jennifer grinned lasciviously. "Oh, you feel bad for them, do you?"

"Well, yeah."

She pushed him gently down between her thighs, where he happily began to service her.

"Mmm... damn I love your tongue. There's only one thing to do if you are feeling guilty... you don't cum until they do, cowboy."

She knew her man. With just the thought of a little enforced orgasm denial (rather than self-imposed) he felt a surge of arousal. And she felt a redoubled effort to make her cum.

The next day, Jimmy was back. Try as he might he was not succeeding. He had managed to avoid intercourse, partly because he had done as he was told. He had shared with Gloria the reasons why they should not have intercourse for a month. She had understood... boy had she understood. When Jimmy weakened, she refused him.

"But I still end up touching myself and losing it while I'm going down on her... then its over."

Tom told him to wait in the living room while he explained the predicament to Jennifer. She may be able to help.

Jimmy was extremely nervous when Jennifer entered the room rather than Tom. He was intimidated by her anyway... and now he was at her mercy.

She handed him a razor and shaving cream. "Go to the bathroom and shave your genitals bare."

"Wha-what?"

She raised an eyebrow and fixed him with an icy glare.

"Uh... okay."

When he returned she matter-of-factly told him to drop his drawers. Underwear too.

When he stood before her exposed, his shaft and balls hairless at her behest, he was of course, erect.

She glared at him. Then she went and obtained a bag of frozen peas from the kitchen and placed it on his genitals. "Close your eyes."

He felt her manipulating his flaccid penis and testicles. She worked quickly. She knew she did not have long before he got hard again. He knew this also, she was so damn hot.

What was she doing to him??

*Snick*

He could feel that his penis was being constricted, and something was tugging on his balls. Was she holding him in this impossibly tight grip?

"You may open your eyes."

He looked down to see his cock was encased within a stainless steel tube, which was attached to a ring behind his now swollen balls and a belt around his waist. His cock throbbed, but the cage was very small. Anything resembling an erection was entirely out of the question.

He looked at her in shock. She smiled back compassionately.

"It is entirely up to you whether you keep this on or not. Tom and I play with it occasionally for fun. But for you... it could temporarily solve your problem. If you would like, you can keep it on for the month." She held up the keys, "If you choose to do this, I will hold on to the keys for the month. If you choose to do this today, I will NOT relinquish them before the month is up."

Jimmy groaned as his shaft attempted to grow from the thought of being locked up for a month. "So, I cannot cum with this on?"

"It would take a great deal of effort. Of course you could find your way out of it. But that would certainly defeat your purpose, wouldn't it?"

Jimmy considered for only a matter of seconds. "Yes. Yes, please, ma'am."

"I thought you might like this. Good. Use the time wisely."

Jimmy had to ask, "Umm... why did you think I would like it?"

"An experienced woman can tell when a guy has certain... proclivities... or submissive tendencies..."

He put his head down, "But I had never even told anyone. Not even Gloria."

Jennifer stood and lifted his chin with one finger. "Well, perhaps it is time you did. There is no shame in it, Jimmy. I will help you out. When the month is up, I will only give the keys to Gloria. It will be up to her when... or if... little Jimmy gets to play."

His knees almost buckled. "Oh, god..."

Jennifer smacked his ass, playfully but hard. "Pull your pants up and get home to your wife now, boy."

As Tom was getting clandestine tutoring requests from the guys, Jennifer was getting them from the girls. Each one either texted, called or stopped by.

"He's trying, but it just is not anything like you described..."

"How do I get him to stay on target? Or not to be too rough? Or not to stay there too much?"

"I came once... how do you do it multiple times?"

That was a sample of varied questions. Tabitha found herself sitting on Jennifer's front porch talking about it one morning over coffee. She had asked all of the questions... Frank really had no clue, and she did not know enough to teach him. Then she meekly made a comment, "I don't want to upset you... but some of the girls were talking and... uh... they aren't sure they believe Tom really does all that for you. It just seems so surreal."