It is All About Her…Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer shook her head and smiled. "Oh, really?"

Tabitha cringed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Please don't be offended. Its just that none of us has ever experienced anything close to that. It is hard to fathom."

Jennifer was quiet for a moment. "No offense taken, honey. But it is definitely something we need to fix. If ya'll don't believe the goal is possible, how can you seriously try to attain it?"

"That makes sense."

Jennifer patted the younger woman's hand. "Tell you what. Let me think on it and we'll figure something out."

That same afternoon, Jennifer's doorbell rang. She opened the door to find Gloria. Gloria looked disheveled, her hair was a mess, her eyes were a little bloodshot, it appeared she had been missing sleep.

She quietly asked, "Is Tom here?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No, sorry, he's at work."

Much to her surprise, Gloria said, "Good."

Then Gloria wrapped her arms around Jennifer and hugged her tightly, right there on the porch in the open doorway.

"Thank you! Thank you, OMG Thank You!"

After she had been released, Jennifer laughed. She suspected, but had to ask, "What are you thanking me for? Come in."

As they sat on the couch, "He can't keep his hands off of me... or his tongue! If I am not asking for head, he is begging to be allowed to go down on me! OMG... I have never had it so good! I couldn't believe you locked him in that thing... but he is insatiable since he cannot cum! I love you!"

They both laughed and chatted for awhile. Gloria had lots of questions about cunnilingus and about chastity. "He said you are giving ME the keys when the month is over?"

"Of course."

"That poor sonofabitch doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. I may never let him out if he stays like this!"

They both laughed again. They discussed the care and cleaning of chastity slaves. Then something occurred to Jennifer.

"Hey. Do you think I could borrow Jimmy Saturday afternoon for a few hours?"

Gloria spoke quickly, "Of course... I owe you so much. What's up?"

Jennifer smiled, "Its a surprise. Trust me, you will like it."

That evening Jennifer explained her weekend plans to her husband. Tom was a bit nervous about it, but determined to go along. He trusted her instincts.

Saturday afternoon Jimmy showed up early for whatever Jennifer had in mind for him. He'd all kinds of kinky thoughts about what it could be, but had figured he would be doing yard work or something to help pay back their help.

He was definitely surprised.

Four hours later he left their house, thanking them profusely. Jennifer stood in the doorway wearing a thin silky red robe which barely covered her buttocks, and nothing else.

"You're welcome, Jimmy, and thank YOU. Don't forget to text me when you get home to let me know you got all of the packages delivered."

Jimmy headed away from his house, up one side of the street, stopping at houses, then down the other side, again making stops. He was in a hurry to get home.

Tina and Muriel both noticed a large wet spot on the front of his shorts. They accepted their packages with a titter.

When Jimmy made it inside his front door, he immediately complied with Jennifer's polite demand, before he forgot or got distracted.

*All packages delivered.*

The reply was instantaneous:

*Everyone home?*

*Yes, ma'am*

He then received a group text which included all of the neighbors.

*The package you rec'd contains a video on a flash drive. Make sure you are together when you watch it. It cannot be copied and will automatically delete after one viewing. Class will be in session at our house, 2PM tomorrow for anyone who wants to attend.*

Gloria had received the text also. She stepped out of the bedroom with a perplexed look on her face. She saw her husband standing next to their smart TV with the package, and noticed the wet spot on his shorts.

"What the hell?"

He was excited, "We better get something to drink and maybe some snacks. It is not a short video."

A few moments later they sat on the couch, he with beer, her with wine.

His excitement was palpable. She asked, her voice raised, "Good grief. What is it?"

"Just watch."

The video began. The camera operator's voice spoke. "This video will not be edited. At no time will the camera be turned off until the... umm... activities are over."

Gloria recognized her husband's voice. She stared at him.

He stated the obvious, "I was the camera man."

The camera panned to a very robust, mocha colored female body. Completely nude, the woman had large, full breasts topped with silver dollar sized areola and pencil eraser sized, already erect nipples. A flat tummy led to broad hips and muscular thighs. The only thing she wore was a mask of a beautiful Nubian goddess.

A muscular white male entered the shot. He too was completely nude. A large slab of meat hung flaccid between his legs. He too wore a mask, recognizable as the Lone Ranger. To most he would not be known, but his neighbors knew it was Tom. Which meant that amazing feminine body belonged to Jennifer.

Gloria felt herself moistening already, suspecting what was coming. "Is that them?"

"Yes."

"Are they gonna?"

"Yes."

"You were there??"

"Uh-huh."

"Did you?!"

"Noooo... they kept me locked up the whole time. She just told me what to do with the camera... gawd I need to cum... I wish I could get hard..."

Gloria giggled.

The woman caressed her cowboy tenderly, then kissed him. He responded by returning the deep kiss while at the same time tracing his fingertips down her arms to her fingers. Then he lightly traced her hips, her abdomen; he spent quite a bit of time caressing her breasts lightly, ignoring her nipples. Then he traced her shoulders and the nape of her neck.

She guided him to the bed nearby. She lay back on the bed, letting him place himself upon her. He kissed her again.

He slowly began to kiss down her body. Very slowly. As he was kissing her throat, his fingertips were caressing her arms and her sides. As his kisses made their way to her breasts, his fingertips traced her abdomen and her thighs. While he sucked her erect nipples into his mouth, his fingers inserted themselves into her moist vagina. As his tongue lavished attention on her nipples, his fingers massaged her G-spot.

He used the manipulations of her nipples and areaola with his mouth to magnify the sensations he was creating by fingering her G-spot, causing her to moan in pleasure.

The camera zoomed in on her breasts, then panned down her body until it focused on her clean shaven genitalia. Viewers saw her flesh glistened with her arousal, and could hear the rhythmic squishing sounds of his fingers manipulation her.

As the camera remained focused closely on her center, the audio picked up the sound of her crying out with pleasure, "fuck yes" and her hips began bucking up into his fingers, making it obvious she was enjoying an orgasm. His fingers and her nether lips got even wetter.

The view backed out to show their entire bodies again. The Lone Ranger stood and pulled the goddess slowly to the edge of the bed by her legs. With him standing, his well sized, well shaped erection was obvious to the viewers.

"Ohh, that is one well equipped Ranger..." Jimmy felt it as Gloria sighed her appreciation.

The man knelt down next to the bed, and placed his head between the woman's silky thighs. He began kissing and suckling on her flesh. Slowly he moved closer to her sex.

The anticipation built for the viewers, as it did for the goddess. She was flexing her buttocks, subconsciously willing him to attack her.

Up and down the street, the other couples were watching also. Some in their living rooms, some in bed.

Tina and Mel were in their bedroom, as were Muriel and Gerald. Tabitha and Frank were in their living room. Not all were watching the same events at the same time, but they were close. All had started the video as soon as they could once they received it.

Tina lay in Mel's arms... he lay against the headboard. Tina could feel his erection pressing into her back.

Muriel and Gerald were both leaning against their headboard. They held hands as they watched the events unfold.

Tabitha and Frank were cuddled together on their couch, wide eyed in amazement.

All of them shared the same thought which aroused them incredibly. All but Tabby had watched porn before. But they KNEW these people! They were only a few yards away!

The camera zoomed back in and displayed the Lone Ranger as his mouth and tongue began making love to the goddess' glistening nether lips. The idea was for the audience to observe close-up what techniques he used to drive his lover to orgasmic heights.

The Ranger softly sucked her labia into his mouth, one at a time. Then he lightly traced the outside of her puffy lips with his tongue... then to top of their ridge... then the center of her sex from her perineum to her swollen clit and above it. Then he repeated the process, darting his tongue inside of her this time. He kept up this attention with minor variations, only occasionally paying homage to her clit. She was moaning and sighing in pleasure.

The instruction was working. Gloria asked Jimmy, "You've seen all of this already, first hand, right?"

He hesitated to answer, knowing it might take him away from the video. "Umm... yes, but..."

She cut him off. "Go get some shaving cream, a bowl of water and a razor. You're gonna shave my pussy bare like her's."

By the time he got back, Gloria was completely naked. Her legs were propped up and spread wide, giving him access to her very hairy, never before shaved pubic region.

As Gloria continued to watch the video, he very carefully trimmed her pubic hair so he could more easily shave her.

As he nervously used the shaver on her nether lips, he heard Jennifer screaming through her first series of orgasms. In his mind's eye, he could see Tom sucking Jennifer's swollen clit into his mouth and darting his tongue back and forth, up and down. Jimmy's cock pulsed within its prison. He watched his wife's clitoris swell, her sex get even more moist.

Finally he completed his task and used a towel to wipe Gloria's now bare pussy clean.

No sooner had he sat the towel down than Gloria forcefully grasped his head in her hands and smashed his face into her sodden sex. "Eat me, baby. Do for me what Tom is doing for her... ohhhgawdyes..."

As the goddess on the screen calmed from her violent orgasms, the viewers were impressed by what the Lone Ranger did next. Rather than mount her, he tenderly, lovingly, began to caress her thighs and legs tenderly. After awhile, he wrapped his arms around her hips and caressed her sides and abdomen as he softly kissed her thighs.

Within a few minutes, the goddess began to flex her hips, subconsciously trying to push her genitals to his mouth again. She was aroused once more, and needed his tongue again. Her savior was only too happy to oblige, and before long she was moaning her way towards another series of orgasms as he tenderly lavished attention on her swollen clit.

Muriel tapped Gerald on the arm as the camera closed in on the Ranger's tongue and what it was doing to the Goddess' clitoris and labia. "Pay attention, honey. Watch how Tom does it."

Three more times, spanning nearly an hour, the Ranger calmed and caressed his Goddess until she was ready, then lavished attention on her sex until she cried out in orgasmic ecstasy again.

During one of the interludes Mel asked Tina, "Does this not excite him? I make you cum once and I just have to be inside you."

As if in answer, the cameraman moved and focused on the kneeling Ranger's weapon. It was impossibly tumescent, drawn so taut it was shiny, and pre-cum leaked from its head. The head flared occasionally with arousal.

Tina answered sardonically, "Oh, it appears he is very excited. HE just has some self control and puts her first. Damn."

Gerald asked, "You want me to do that for you? Could you take it?"

Tina laughed. A laugh that somehow conveyed the conspiratorial, good natured intent of her comment, rather than cruelty, "What I WANT, is to run down the street, mount that sonofabitch and fuck him senseless. But yes, I would love it if you did that for me. But not right now. We have to watch and learn."

As they all watched, the Goddess, whose fingers had been intertwined in the Ranger's hair, tugged gently at his shoulders. She sighed, "Gimme.... gimme that dick..."

Jimmy tried to turn around and watch. He knew what was about to happen. Gloria grasped his head by the ears and gently pulled him back to her crotch.

The Ranger stood and pulled the Goddess closer to the edge of the bed. The cameraman zoomed in on her puffy, mocha tinted nether region. With this close view, everyone watched transfixed as the large, flaring head slid up and down her velvety slit and then with agonizing slowness, pressed inside of her. The contrast in flesh tones served to make the act even more enthralling.

As they watched the shaft slowly impale itself upon her, then withdraw and begin again, they heard the Goddess' soft moans of unmitigated pleasure. All of the women sighed with her, in sympathy and envy.

The men wanted to whimper, and some did, as they imagined how she would feel enveloping their manhoods. They had all been erect for quite sometime watching the video. All except Jimmy, whose phallus was suffering, constricted within its prison.

Everyone was incredibly turned on, and because they all wanted to stay laser focused on the video they could only watch once, to learn any lessons it may portend, none of them were getting any relief.

Except for Gloria, who knew her husband had been able to watch what was on the video first hand. She thought about that. He had been present; had been able to see EVERYTHING, not only what the camera had focused on. He had been able to experience the fragrance of their sex and the pheromones which must have driven him crazy. She was suddenly envious of him, and playfully smacked him on the head.

He looked up from between her thighs with a "what did I do" expression. "You got to see, smell and hear this first hand, you bastard. Make me cum." She was grinning.

Jimmy increased his efforts and soon was rewarded with soft sighs and an obvious orgasm. Albeit a small one... she was still focused on the screen and refused to let go completely.

The woman on the screen had let go, however. Ranger Tom had built slowly to a steady rhythm. His cock slid easily in and out of Goddess Jennifer in long, solid strokes. The rhythm was causing her large natural breasts to rotate up, around and down in a smooth motion.

All watched the motion of her magnificent body as she began to moan, slipping into an ecstatic delirium, her head lolling from side to side. Before long she was emitting almost tantric screams and thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts.

The camera zoomed out enough to take in their entire bodies as she stopped clutching the bedsheets desperately and moved her hands to his back when he leaned down to kiss her breasts. He maintained his pace, while sucking first one nipple then the other into his mouth.

Goddess Jennifer cried out and the viewers watched in shock as her long fingernails dug long red scratch marks across and down his back. The painful looking release of her energy did not seem to bother the Ranger. If anything they caused him to pummel her harder, encouraging her to continue her assault.

Once she had spent herself in a series of orgasms, he buried himself entirely within her and remained there. He nuzzled her throat, kissed her lips and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. He traced her arms, her sides, and her breasts lightly with the tips of his fingers.

Tabitha whispered, "Oh my god."

Perplexed and distracted by his own purple, needy erection, Frank asked, "What??"

She was enamored, "He's doing the same thing he did when he was eating her pussy. He's relaxing her, waiting for her to be ready so he can fuck the hell out of her again. How can he do that??"

It was taking everything Frank had not to lose it and cum all over his stomach without even touching himself. "Fuck if I know."

Proving Tabitha correct, they watched as Jennifer began rotating her hips, signaling to her lover she was ready for more.

Tom stood and withdrew. He nudged his wife and guided her to a position on all fours on the bed. The viewer saw that his phallus was still quite turgid. They all watched and learned something else new.

Rather than kneel behind his lover, the Ranger stood behind her on the bed, lowering himself enough to penetrate her from behind. He slid slowly until he was fully embedded within her, from an angle above. He began smoothly sliding almost all of the way out of her, then back in entirely.

As Jennifer began to shudder with sensory overload, the women watching all immediately understood why and became even more aroused.

Every time he drove into her, it was the absolute perfect angle to drive the fleshy protrusion of his cock's head and main artery across her G-spot with maximum contact.

She buried her face into a pillow and screamed as her body convulsed in multiple orgasms. A stream of female ejaculate shot across the bed between Tom's legs.

Tina dug her fingernails into Gerald's arm and held on tight as she experienced a sympathetic orgasm just from witnessing the event. "You... YOU are gonna do that for me someday, dammit."

When Jennifer had collapsed onto the bed, covered in perspiration, Tom slowly withdrew from her again. He was still hard! The husbands had a few choice words for him.

Everyone was sure it was over now as he cuddled her and gently caressed her.

Wrong again.

After several minutes, Jennifer seemed to rally again. This time she took control. Pushing Tom onto his back, she straddled his midsection and mounted his needy manhood.

She began by slowly gyrating her hips and pushing forward and back while keeping him fully impaled within her. Eventually this had her aroused to the point that she needed more and began to slam herself down onto him repeatedly, almost violently.

"Ungh... unghungh... UNGGHH... Ohfuckyes! Yes! YESSS!" She braced her hands on his chest, digging her nails in for purchase and pounding herself upon him as she came violently.

Tom's entire body was shuddering and he had his eyes closed in concentration. They were all sure his orgasm was only second away.

When Jennifer made one final thrust and fell onto her back beside him, quivering in release, there were gasps up and down the block.

"No fucking way!!!" Frank shouted what they all were thinking.

The camera focused on Tom's manhood. It pulsed and throbbed, bouncing upwards from his abdomen while the head flared. He was still quivering and shaking in frustration, but his desperately needy phallus absolutely refused to give up its seed. Beyond all reason, he STILL had not cum.

When she was able, Jennifer laid her head on his chest. She sighed blissfully, smiled up at the camera, and said, "This is what ya'll have to look forward to if you can manage. See you tomorrow at one if you want to learn more."

She signaled for the cameraman to finish and the couple faded from view.

The "class time" was interesting. All of the wives seemed relaxed and quite happy. The husbands were happy also, but all seemed pensive except for Tom. The reasons soon became apparent as the women gushed about putting their hubby's tongues to work after the video had ended, and several times through the night. Using what they had learned from the close ups of Tom performing cunnilingus, the men had been able to deliver repeated orgasms for their lovers.

The wives had all been appreciative... but not enough to release the guys from their promised self-denial for the month.