It is All About Her…Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hence the polar opposites in calmness between the genders.

As they all sat about on the patio sharing drinks, the question and answer session commenced.

"How are you so calm, Tom? I'm climbing the fucking walls!"

"Well, I'm sure it is because I have become used to putting myself off. I kinda like it."

"How do you keep yourself from just mounting her when you're going down on her?"

"That part is simple. She always cums first. I have gotten it into my head that I need to wait til she indicates she wants that."

Jennifer interjected, "And I get to enjoy it."

"Okay, Tom. How, for crying out loud, do you manage not to cum when you're inside of her... for so fucking long??"

Tom contemplated. "Its kind of the same thing. I've told you about the exercises and mindset. I just have it in my head that I will not orgasm until she tells me she wants me to cum. And if you noticed, I would change my pace or stop entirely sometimes. I was doing that to control my stimulation. The hardest time is when my wildcat is on top... because then I have zero control. Then it is shear will power."

He thought of a helping hint, "Something else you might try. Extended masturbation sessions. Either by yourself, or asking your wife to do it. But with the commitment that you are NOT going to cum. Just practicing self-control."

Jennifer smiled impishly, "Sometimes I intentionally don't say anything. Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed and overcome with passion... like yesterday, that I forget until its too late. I'm spent and my sweetheart is so good to me. He never complains."

Jennifer decided not to reveal that she had imposed the other husband's fate upon hers in solidarity. But she did ask, "Ladies, would you please, please, please let me know when and how you let your guy cum? And how he does? I know Tom would like to know too!"

The month seemed to fly by for the ladies. Not so for the guys. Even Tom was beginning to be pensive. He was accustomed to denial, but a month, while not unheard of, was unusual.

Finally Jennifer began getting texts from the wives. Tina and Muriel had been so appreciative of their husband's oral attentions and progress that they had returned the favor with short-lived fellatio sessions, knowing they could not last long. Now the intercourse sessions would begin.

Tabitha had tried intercourse. Try as he might, Frank exploded in seconds. It was to be expected. They would try again now that he had some relief.

Another week went by with no word from Gloria. Once Jimmy took Jennifer's advice and shared his submissive tendencies with his wife, he was overjoyed to find her enthusiastic. They were now involved in an all-in, 24/7 female led marriage. They were happier than they had ever been.

Jennifer noticed Tom would ask once a day whether she had heard from Gloria. She smiled to herself. She was finally seeing him as close to asking for relief as she had ever seen him.

She finally sent Gloria a text.

*Any news on your hubby?*

After a few minutes, Gloria answered back.

*I'm sorry, I thought you just wanted to know when it happened. Jimmy was a bad boy once, so I sentenced him to another month in his cage with no orgasm. I guess I should at least come get the keys. Are you free now?*

Jennifer burst into hysterical laughter.

*Yes, please come get the keys! I have some news.*

Tom was perplexed by the laughter. Wordlessly, Jennifer showed him the text.

His face went pale.

"That's right, lover! The deal was that you don't cum until ALL of the other guys do. So you've got another month... sonofabitch I am horny now!"

When the doorbell rang, she looked at the tent in his jeans. She grinned mischievously, "Take off all your clothes, please. Then answer the door for our guests. I think I may like this FLM thing too."

He could have easily dissuaded her. But Tom was curious also. He complied.

Gloria had brought Jimmy along. So they both were surprised when the door opened and they were greeted by a very turgid, almost purple cock which leaked pre-cum.

Standing in the living room, Jennifer handed Gloria the keys to Jimmy's cage.

She then held her husband in her arms and explained to the other woman present, as if the boys were children to be seen and not heard, "When Tom suggested that all your husbands commit to a month without an orgasm, he felt bad. So I suggested that he should commit to not having an orgasm until all of them had done so in solidarity..."

Recognition shown in Gloria's eyes, "ALL of them?"

Jennifer giggled as she flicked Tom's very needy shaft playfully. "Yes, ALL of them. So now, quite unwittingly but definitely, you not only hold your husband's fate in your hands. You hold MY husband's fate... and his orgasms... at your whim also. He refuses to cum until I tell him to cum. And I absolutely will not tell him to cum until you let Jimmy cum."

Gloria laughed conspiratorially, "Oh, damn... this makes me so fucking horny..."

Jennifer shared her response, "Me too! I am gonna wear his ass out!"

She then grasped Tom's manhood and looked into his eyes. "You better keep Jimmy on the straight and narrow... and hope he doesn't piss his wife off again, baby."