It is Good to be the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy could remember when the hot tub had been installed years ago and his mother asking repeatedly about how often the water in the tub was cycled through the filter. Now he knew why.

"There. That wasn't so bad." Jimmy didn't know if his mother was talking to him or his father. After a few minutes, Jimmy's mother moved off of her father and sat next to Jimmy. It wasn't until she was sitting next to him that he realized the clip on nipple clamp was gone and her left nipple and surrounding area was very red, like they had been bitten. Without saying a word, Jimmy's father exited the hot tub and room, taking a towel to dry off in his bedroom.

"Your father is embarrassed. He thinks that you are going to hate him for liking men to fuck his ass. Does that bother you Jimmy?"

"Bother me? Yeah, it does. Do I hate him for doing that? That would be stupid. Just so long as he doesn't ask me to do it to me or him to me. I am cool with that."

"Oh, well, he does want you to do it to him. I will tell him to keep that one a fantasy."

"What the fuck?" Looking his mother square in the eye, he asked the question that had been perplexing him for a week. "Do you want me to fuck you too?"

"If you want to, that is fine. If you don't want to, that is fine too."

"But that is incest mother."

"Right, incest is illegal. Why? Birth defects and the possibility of an adult taking advantage on the child. You are no longer a child and we are not forcing you to do anything you don't want to."

"Except hot tubbing naked."

"Well, maybe that, but that is your choice. You could just as easily go soak in your tub with the water really hot."

"True and the birth defects?"

"A non-issue, I had my tubes tied years ago. I really didn't want to have kids. I know it may sound hurtful, but I really didn't want to have you, but your father did. So, I carried you. I was mean to your father, most of the nine months I was pregnant, I didn't give him any sex and he was really randy for your fat pregnant mother, too." Smiling at her own joke. "That didn't stop me from sleeping with my ob/gyn and his nurses though. God, I loved my weekly doctor visits!"

More TMI, "okay and if I don't want to have sex with you?"

"Like I said, not an issue. I get plenty of action as it is. Just as you are now."

Jimmy looked at his mother queerly before realizing she knew about him and his co-workers. "Just how did you get me that job at BT&W?"

Smiling in surprise, "You mean they haven't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"My first four years of college I co-opted at BT&W. That was literally the best time of my life those four years. I wish I wouldn't have left them."

"Why did you leave?"

"Med school at William and Mary. I had actually met your father through one of the parties at BT&W; his father had brought him along because he was afraid his son was still a virgin. He wasn't but he was equally inept. Still, I thought he was cute. When I met up with him my second year at William & Mary, we hit it off and was married our last year there."

"So when did my father decide he liked dick as much as pussy?"

"Oh, his first sexual experiences were with boys his age prior to losing his virginity to a girl. That first time I met him, I thought he was clueless. He was, just around girls. He knew then how to suck dick better than me, still does."

Okay, I asked for that Jimmy thought.

"Anyway, back to BT&W, Bonita, Ann or Millie hasn't talked about me at all?"

"No, everyone is real nice to me and it I mainly deal with Lizzie, Sherry and Kara."

"So I have heard." His mother said with a gleem in her eye.

And Jimmy saw his opening. "Okay, since you know the dirt; shoot, what is with that place. I mean, I'm sure that everyone knows something is going on. Yesterday I had Kara screaming like a banshee but after we cleaned up no one seemed to have heard her."

"Oh, they heard her alright; they are just waiting for their time."

"Huh?"

Jimmy's mother laughed a good laugh before continuing. "You just don't get it do you? You work in an office with all girls, Dick included and you don't see feel the sexual tension in the place? Fuck, I have been in the place three times since you started there and you can taste the sex in the air."

"Three? When? Why?"

"Because that was the deal. I send you there to farm and once a month I have to show up to service everyone. God those visits make me want to give up my practice and be a sex slut secretary again."

Jimmy knew he had a dumbfounded look on his face because that is how he felt. His mother saw it too and she leaned over and gently kissed him on his ear, cheek and lips before pulling back. "Oh, you sweet, naïve little boy."

"Farm?"

Nodding her head, grinning like a cheshire cat, "yes, farm. Stud."

"STUD!?!?" Jimmy eyes bulged out with that one. "But...but...but..."

"Yes, you have to fuck them in their butt too. There are a couple of them that are real anal whores!" Jimmy's mother continued to laugh at his expense.

"Are you serious?"

Jimmy mother quit laughing and nodded her head. "Very."

"So, then I don't have mind control powers? You don't ever see a glowing light?" That really set his mother off cackling.

"Mind control? Oh, that is too sweet. Glowing light? Only when I explode in a delicious orgasm. Oh, sweet heaven. I need to go tell your father that."

Jimmy was more confused than ever.

Sunday was a quiet day, his mom took him to the mall for clothes shopping, clothes he didn't really need but she insisted. He met up a few of his old friends and after they went their separate ways he wondered what he ever saw in them. After soaking with his mother in the hot tub he went to bed early in anticipation of work in the morning. His father had remained away from the house the entire Sunday.

Jimmy woke early and went straight to his parent's room on the way to the hot tub. As he approached he knew his mother was awake from the music blaring out of the doorway. He was prepared to see her naked moving around or maybe in the hot tub; what he didn't expect to see was her riding a sex toy whose vibratory noise he didn't hear until he was in the doorway. Next to her bed, Jimmy's mother was straddling a small black half barrel and from his experience surfing porn, Jimmy knew that a dildo was protruding out the top of the machine into her pussy while the whole machine did its vibratory magic.

After watching his mother writhe on the machine as she twisted and pulled her still red left nipple for only a moment, his mother opened her eyes and screamed. Jimmy was glad he hadn't taken to walking around the house naked like his mother because her very vocal and powerful orgasm definitely made his dick steel hard. Even though he knew that the scream was a scream of intense pleasure, Jimmy felt odd because he wanted to move forward and ask if she was alright. After her sucking breath slowed down, she looked weakly at Jimmy before giving him a slight smile and a thumbs up.

Jimmy took that as his sign to go hop in the hot tub. A few minutes his mother joined him. Sitting next to him, she kissed him on his cheek before laying her head on his shoulder. "Hey, sweety. Sleep well."

"Yeah, I did."

"Well, I am glad you are up early, I was going to wake you in a minute or fifteen."

"What for?"

"You are going to be riding to work with Kara. She wants to talk to you."

"About what?"

"She didn't say, but she did say that you have been very goo-goo eyed with her and I think she wants to make sure you aren't in love with her."

On Friday, Jimmy did indeed think he was in love with her. He had lusted after her for so many weeks that he was thinking it was love. But after thinking about what his mother said about him going to 'farm' at BT&W, he realized that he lusted after half of the women at BT&W, the lust for Kara was just stronger. In his eyes, she was special, but in their own way some of the other women at BT&W were special too.

An alarm went off in the master bedroom and Jimmy's mother stood up. "Oops, got to get dressed and going. Have a nice day, Jimmy."

"You too." Jimmy hadn't like to call his mother, 'mom' or 'mother' since he never felt that close to her, having been raised by the house maids and nannies for so long. And he never felt comfortable about calling her given name. Slowly turning around she winked at Jimmy before moving on to her room and dressing.

Jimmy had just finished his glass of orange juice and put the glass on the stand in the foyer for the cleaning lady to get when he heard Kara's horn sounding. Walking outside, he wanted to try an experiment, so he walked to the driver side of the 4x4. Kara rolled down her window as he approached. "Hey kiddo. You mother tell you I was driving you in to work today?" Kara's smile took his breath away. She was special.

"Yeah, she did."

"Well, get your butt in gear and jump in." Not responding, Jimmy imagined her asking him to drive while she hopped over to the passenger seat. Nothing happened at first and Jimmy searched again for the right feeling. When he felt his eyes rolling to the back of his skull he knew he found it and the golden light proved him right. After seeing the vision he wanted Jimmy opened his eyes to see Kara looking starkly at him, shaking her head, she gave him her potent smile before unbuckling her seatbelt and sliding over to the passenger seat she asked, "You know, why don't you drive?" Smiling Jimmy climbed up and after buckling himself in, took off.

On the drive, Kara started and stopped trying to talk Jimmy but something was agitating her. At a stop light Jimmy put his hand on her thigh and leaned over to kiss her on her cheek. "You know, you are one hot momma." That flabbergasted Kara even more. After a couple of more blocks Jimmy decided to set her mind at ease. "You know Kara, I really think you are someone very special."

"I think you are special too, Jimmy but..." And Jimmy finished her sentence for her.

"I am not in love with you Kara. Lust yes. Lust, most fucking definitely yes. But not love. I am not going to act like some lost puppy dog around you."

"I..I...thank you Jimmy but..." Something else was bothering her.

"What is it Kara? You can tell me."

"This is my husband's truck Jimmy. No one is allowed to drive it but him and me when he gives me permission. I am going to get in trouble when he finds out and he will find out."

Jimmy was so intent on proving his theory about the golden light; that he could mind control people that he didn't think about any repercussions.

"Just how will you get in trouble Kara?" Jimmy didn't like the idea of Kara's husband yelling and screaming at her.

"I will be put in the cage."

"Cage?" Clearly Jimmy did not know enough about Kara's marital agreements, but he was eager to find out.

"Yes, when I am bad, I have to spend time in the cage."

"And you don't like this?"

"I...no, I don't but I...he is my master..."

"I see said the blind man. And you like to please your...master." Kara looked down at her lap as she quietly acknowledged Jimmy's assumption. This different view of Kara excited Jimmy and he felt his penis filling with blood. "What else does your...master make you do?"

Jimmy loved how Kara started to shyly chew on her lips. "Anything. Everything." That open ended statement disappointed Jimmy, he wanted details. Looking back to the road, he saw a speed limit sign and remembered Kara previously that this area was a speed trap, so he checked his speed of Kara's husband truck and after down shifting the clutch to slow down an evil smile crossed his face.

"Kara, has your husband made you do things in this truck?"

"Oh yes."

"Like what?" When Jimmy glanced at his passenger he felt his dick throb as he saw her pinch her left nipple.

"He likes to go cruising at night. Most of the time I have to be naked; some times I am chained and sometimes I have to sit with vibrators deep inside me." Kara really pulled on her nipple as she said the last part.

"Is that the worst?" Kara's breathing had been building to raggedness as she closed her eyes while pulling the hardest yet on her nipple. Jimmy's dick was like a very uncomfortable steel rod in his slacks.

"No. There are two things he makes me do that I wished he wouldn't." Jimmy waited two lights before he had to prod her for more information. "And what exactly are those two things?" Kara did not disappoint.

"When we are cruising on the highway, he will have me slide over and push my hips forward." Jimmy was up shifting to third gear as she said this and looking down he realized where her naked pussy would be. The gear shifter was long and slanted to not ride into the passenger bench but in fifth gear the large ball at the end of the shifter would be positioned perfectly for her snatch.

"Why don't you like rubbing your pussy against the vibrating gear shifter Kara?"

"I don't rub against it; I have to put the ball inside me." She was pulling both nipples now through her sweater, blouse and a bra.

"And the ball inside you doesn't make you feel good?" Jimmy was thinking too much stimulation.

"Oh god, I cum like gangbusters!"

"Then why...?"

"I can't control myself. If my jerks pulls the clutch out of gear, I get punished..." Jimmy had a feeling there was a 'but' at the end of that answer.

"But..."

"But the worst part is that I cum so much I...I can't help myself..."

"And..."

"And I...I piss myself. He never let's me up. I will be screaming that I am done but he makes me ride it until I can't help myself and start peeing."

Sniffing, Jimmy didn't smell any pee like odors in the truck. "I bet clean up is a pain." Laughing at his own joke Jimmy nearly missed Kara's counter.

"No, it just takes me a while to lick it all up." Jimmy nearly missed clipping a parked car as he jerked the steering wheel upon hearing her. Nothing more was said until she returned from the donut bakery; while she was inside Jimmy took the time to adjust his partially deflated penis. So she was a slave. That didn't bother Jimmy but her drinking human waste did; that wasn't kinky that was degrading and nasty, the not nice kind of nasty.

With the box of donuts in her lap, Kara smiled at Jimmy as she buckled herself in. Jimmy wasted no time since the office was less than five minutes away.

"What is the second thing he makes you do in the truck that you don't like?"

"I didn't say I don't like them, they just have unpleasant things attached with them."

Jimmy nodded and hoping that she wasn't into golden showers asked, "so cleaning up your urine is the unpleasant side of cruising with the gear shifter then?"

"With my tongue? Yes."

"The second thing?" Jimmy prompted again.

"He will park. Sometimes in the garage, sometimes at a park, sometimes at a not so discreet place. I will have to stand up facing the back of the truck and while straddling the shifter, lower myself onto it."

"And..." Jimmy didn't see how this one was that different from the first.

"I will then have to hold the clutch down with my right foot and my husband will squeeze in behind me to shove his dick up my ass."

Jimmy visualized what Kara was describing and other then it being a tight and probably uncomfortable fit, didn't see anything that bad. "You do like anal sex, right Kara."

"With my ass? How could I not love anal sex?" Because maybe someone was making a deposit in an out only receptacle Jimmy asked himself. Kara continued, answering Jimmy's unanswered question. "Yes, I cum like gangbusters that way too, but I have to take the shifter in deeper for my husband to fit in and I am not allowed to put the shifter into gear, it has to stay in neutral."

"And..."

"I can't do that. I...the shifter that deep in me puts me in convulsions, I come so hard."

"So is it a 'comfortable experience'?"

"NO!"

"But you cum like gangbusters still."

"Yes."

"What happens when you put the truck in gear?"

"I am punished. Severely. A whip is used on my ass and pussy and breast."

That statement was totally alien to Jimmy. "So is the pleasure worth the pain?"

Kara had gone back to pulling her left nipple. "Sometimes. Yes."

Nothing was said until Jimmy parked the 4x4 in Kara's assigned spot. Grabbing the box of donuts, Jimmy placed them it on the dashboard and unzipped his pants to free his again steel hard penis.

"Jimmy, we don't have time for a tit job and the truck is not really the ideal place either."

"I don't want a tit job, Kara, I want you to suck me and then I am going to fuck you."

Kara released her nipple to exclaim, "You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because my pussy is only for my husband and I only swallow for the directors of BT&W. You can fuck my titties or my ass and I will get your dick wet with my mouth but that is all."

Jimmy told her otherwise. Closing his eyes he imagined Kara blowing him to completion. The golden image concurred. Opening his eyes, Kara was back to biting her lips, but in a figgitity fashion before she moved towards Jimmy. Grabbing his ready penis, she looked at him questionably before lowering her head and taking him to the root. "Look at me" was the only thing said in the minute and a half it took Kara to get Jimmy to spew. Oh, how Jimmy loved Kara's eyes. Jimmy was mostly quiet with the noises he made in reaction to her oral skills and after tensing his whole body, gave a loud sigh as Kara started swallowing every bit of his seed.

Jimmy wasn't sure where to take the conversation next and after an awkward pause, handed Kara the box of donuts with her keys on top before exiting to go inside. After completing his morning workload he walked into Lizzie's office. After feeling the relief from Kara's mouth, Jimmy thought he would have to pace himself through out the rest of the day, four incidental sucks by Sherry, a ten minutes with Lizzie and maybe another tit job from Kara (he wasn't ready for anal sex yet), but as he was uploading the save files he felt silly. He was 18 years old, the prime of his sexual life and he did have mind control powers. Why shouldn't he shag the whole day away? According to his mother, he had 16 coworkers who were all just vying their time waiting for a piece of him, so why not spread it around. He had heard some of his friend's brag they could go five and six times a day. Why not him?

Walking up to Lizzie who was on her knees filing, his favorite position, he unzipped his pants and smacked Lizzie in the face with his elongated penis. Lizzie looked up at him with anger in her face and Jimmy was ready for her to blow up on him as he said, "suck it" to her. She looked at the invoice she was about to file before turning back to Jimmy and sucked his penis into her mouth. As she started fondling his balls while expertly slobbering over his meat Jimmy could only think, 'this is the life'.

Before she could finish, they heard an 'excuse me' behind Jimmy. Jimmy turned, expecting to see Sherry wanting her early morning 10 minute sausage break standing the open doorway. He wasn't expecting to see Millie.

Millie was the Administrative Officer whose office was downstairs across from Kara's. Jimmy liked Millie a lot but mostly in a non-sexual way. She was in her fifties, grayish blond hair, a nice smile but her nose kept her from being beautiful. The sides of her nose were too short which made her nostrils look huge. Body wise only one thing stood out on her, her tits, specifically her nipples. Her ass was flat and had that sagging look of having spit out too many babies and it had run up the white flag in surrender. But her nipples were world class; it didn't matter what outfit Millie wore (she preferred silk blouses) you knew she had a set of kick ass head lights. Jimmy felt guilty oogling her nips because Millie was such a sweet woman with a quick and cheerful laugh. And there was Millie looking on as Lizzie was getting her jollies off sucking him.

123456...8