It Just Kinda Happened...

Story Info
Mum and Son having fun.
1.4k words
4.07
67.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I know it happened because we were both there, but it didn't start out intentional (I think).

Sorry, I should start at the beginning.

The divorce had hit Mum hard, Dad left her for a younger, slimmer lass. Mum is quite a larger, older lady (she's 67 btw, I'm 43), so she was feeling down and ugly. I wanted to cheer her up. It had been months since she'd been out and with her birthday approaching I wanted to treat her to a night out, just us two. I suggested it to her, said we would get glammed up and hit the town for the day. She was unsure, her confidence had been shattered, but she slowly came around to the idea.

We went upstairs and started to look at her dress collection, I was hoping to find a tiny black dress. There was nothing sexual going on, just her half naked trying on dresses, us having a giggle and a wine. It was nice. We picked one she said she hadn't worn for years, LBD halter neck with a bit of sparkle. It was very short, the type i'd pick for a girlfriend tbh. We needed to pick suitable underwear for her tho so then went through her bra collection first. Omg! That was when I first started to stir, actually having close accidental contact with her massive gorgeous breasts while putting them on her. I ignored the stirring, it was my mother after all eh? Her choice of black lace French knickers was enough to make me stir again tho. She was stood there just in her underwear, me behind her while we looked in the mirror. She said she couldn't wear tights in the dress so she'd have to put stockings on instead and could I find her a matching pair of black lace hold ups from the drawer. Just touching them made me think wrong things, I wanted her. I tried not to but my now throbbing cock said otherwise.

I felt so bad. She sat there on the bed and slowly put them on while I looked on. She asked for my help pulling them up higher, to make sure the seams where straight, I obeyed of course, but didn't know how longer I could stop myself. We moved onto the shoe choice, she's only little so likes to wear very high heels. A nice simple pair of ankle strap black suede 6" heels. I couldn't help it anymore, she looked like an angel in my eyes. I accidentally opened up my dressing gown and she could see my cock in the mirror, I was throbbing so hard, literally about to cum if she ever touched it. She had a quick playful squeeze and then said she needed her lipstick on. She bent over closer to the mirror, thick dark red lippy, all I could see was her amazing body in front of me and I couldn't help it, I'm sorry. I started to touch myself while looking at her, I was going to burst very quickly, and I did. I didn't touch her, but my cum did, all over her arse and stockings. We both paused after that, it was a first between us!

She told me off for staining her knickers and she'd now have to take them off so she could wear them on Saturday when we went out, she called me a dirty boy and laughed. I watched her trying to take them off but she was struggling with her long nails so asked me to help her. I could see her pussy was so wet, and she leaned back on the bed and started to rub herself in front of me. she said 'come and give your Mum a kiss', I really couldn't say no. I lent in for a mouth kiss, but she pushed my head lower. I really couldn't believe what was happening! I closed my eyes as my tongue went playing, deep deep inside her open lips, I could feel her reactions, her legs tighter around my head, her hands pushing me down deeper. She came all over my face, I was still in a bit shock over what we had just done when we started to have a proper proper kiss, deep tongues. She even gave me a massive lovebite (which I love) as we just lay there thinking about the past hour or so. I was stroking her legs while we talked about it, she found I was getting hard again.

'I haven't had a cock inside me for a long time now baby...'

'Mum! I so so soooo want to fuck you right now, but I shouldn't have said that, I sorry'

'It's ok, let's just try it and see how we go'

We moved in for a kiss together, but it had so much deeper feeling this time, just two adult lovers spending time together. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous moving things forward, but she opened her legs and offered her sweet sweet pussy for me, she held my cock to guide me in. Omg, the first time inside her was both weird and beautiful. We both smiled and had another kiss, then we started to have a shag, our first time. I can't really explain how it felt, but i'll try. She was on her back to start with, I didn't expect her nails fingering me tho! She kept calling me 'her baby', I kept calling her Mum and that I loved her. She went onto her knees, I didn't know it was an offer of anal until she pulled open her arse and asked me to fuck it. It was my dream cum true. I've kinda always wanted anal with Mum for some reason, and here she was giving it to me. It appears she loves it too! After all the explosions we had another bit of quiet time, just kissing and touching. I was knackered!

After a long kissing time we both pulled away, like wtf just happened? I broke the silence by asking her if she was ok

'well, yeah in some ways, but I have your cum dripping out my holes atm son'

'erm, don't know how to answer that tbh Mum'

'you don't have to baby, I loved it'

'can I be honest Mum? I've always fancied you, you have the most amazing body ever. I've always wanked about you'

'Really? oh my boy, thank you! My turn to be honest, I've always wanted to play with your cock'

'Seriously? oh Mum! you should have said! Well I guess we are both single adults atm yeah?'

'well, i'm not single now my sweet lovely lover, id like to be your secret gf if you'd want?'

'like, us as a couple?'

'we have just had amazing sex baby, I don't want to share you. You can share my bed fulltime if you want to honey'

'are you really sure? we will have to be very careful'

'we can be a couple in the house if you want it, just us having sex whenever and being free with each other my son. we have to be careful if out tho'

Our whole (hole) relationship changed at that point, it was just two people that shared a house and a bed. Inside we turned into teenagers! haha always wanting a kiss or random sex everywhere. We've out as a couple as few times now, always go to places that don't know us. everyone thinks we are together when they meet us anyway. She wears my engagement ring when we go out, and we kiss a lot in public (she loves it and insists!). Only a few know we are actually a couple, but we have gone beyond Mum/Son, she is my girlfriend and I'm her bf.

We still have our moments like, we pause and review. Morning sex is amazing tho, she loves to climb on top and wake me up. She always wears heels now as she knows I like them. It's just tricky when we act as normal folk in the supermarket! I just want to bend her over and I know she isn't wearing any knickers.

I really don't know how it came to this point tbh, but she's proper hot and we are in love with each other, with amazing sex as well.

Oh, haven't even mentioned our night out!