All Comments on 'It’ll Never Happen Ch. 04'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Grimm1267Grimm1267about 4 years ago
Still a great story!

I've been looking forward to reading the continuation of your story and I was pleased to see a new chapter. Thanks, for your efforts and I look forward to additional chapters!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still going strong

Enjoyed it. Keep on writing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Please keep writing and possibly add to this story. After all he's going into army and he said that Ally would be upset so does this set it up??

BlueBranBlueBranalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry

So sorry for the delay. Life and the army got in the way. Finally back home and can sit down to right. Chapter 5 should be up in a little while

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Go Amry...Beat Navy

Great story . Hope u will continue with more chapters. Thanks in advance !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great lovemaking

Ally and James virginal introduction to lovemaking is superb! Love it love it love it! I imagine her tracing her fingers through his chest hair and pubes as she sucks his cock.

hang1022hang1022over 3 years ago
Missing followup on Donny/Marybeth

Enjoying the story overall.

One minor complaint is Donny mentions Marybeth seems off, but you never get back to the resolution to this. Read through Chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With all the truck knowledge and spare parts all over, wouldn't you think he could replace a heater in his truck?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I had a couple of issues with this installment. First:

"He checked his watch and saw that it was now almost six in the morning, meaning they would all be awake in about an hour, ready to eat, break camp, and hit the trail."

Seriously!?!?! He just discharged a 12 gauge shotgun to run off a moose not 2 or 3 minutes earlier. I would daresay that EVERYONE in the camp plus every living creature within a half-mile radius is probably wide awake at this point! They would have to be narcoleptic if they were still asleep!

Second: You never got passing grades in biology class, I guess. The hymen is less than a quarter inch from the entrance to the vagina. Your description of Ally losing her virginity was COMPLETELY off.

Third:

"We were both virgins, so we're clean. I've been on the pill since I was 16 and I've never missed a day. It's safe."

Unbelievable. In the heat of passion, no one, male or female, is going to go into that much detail. They would be more likely to say "We're safe! Just do it!" and then after they both had their cum moment, in the afterglow Ally would have offered up the details of why it was safe to cum inside of her. But certainly not in the middle of climbing to the summit. That kind of distraction would ruin the mood for either one of them or probably both.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It feels like lots of things just happen for no reason in particular.

Like Ally and James are just 40% of what's happening, and everything that happens doesn't really have anything to do with them other than they were there. Like there isn't really any *story* between Ally and James, besides the fact they started dating.

Also, just as a general commentary on romance stories in general, people always write the girl as being completely in control of every aspect of sexual progression, and the guy is always written as simpering and fearing about going too far too fast. Like to try and demonstrate what a good guy he is, he has to show he isn't rushing her. Maybe that is realistic for a high school romance i suppose, but it happens in lots of different stories.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Another great chapter!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
May 11th Update: Kyle’s Story has been edited and submitted for publication. The final chapter of It’ll Never Happen is about halfway done as well, just trying to wrap it up without making it seemed rushed. I’m just a small town guy living a small town life, working hard and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories