All Comments on 'It Needed Doin' - John Corso'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman17 days ago

sad world we live in. yes, they "saved" 2 kids, who now have long term emotional problems. Cop's ex and son turned to shit too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If DL was my son and a whore put him in harms way both the cunt and the hood rat would reach a permanent accident very, very soon. Cop or not you fuck with my family you meet JUSTICE!!!!! Fuck the useless legal system. All it does is fuck everything up and get in the way of what is right and fair. The only ones the legal system benefit are the predators and the judges and lawyers.

I have found that when you roll a summons up into a tight tube it will smoothly enter the lawyers ass with a minimal amount screaming.

It's like i tell assholes that try to use threats of legal action toward myself or my family........Just be prepared for the ambulance or coroners ride you are going to get once they are served. The main difference from others using this response is that I mean it! So, far they have all believed it and the risk isn't worth the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is OK but not his best...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The bastrards that treated John Corsos kids so badly need some serious suffering. Lammar and his new slut wife needs suffer just as much. This story was written just to piss off every person who reads it. Don't write anything again without a suitable ending. The only redeeming factor is John got his children back safely although damaged.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Another great story, but it just ended too soon. I want to see Lamarr go join Mattolo in hell. Cordova simply put down an animal.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

Great story, but so many unresolved issues. Please let there be a sequel!

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

The story was a tragic tragedy and very possible in our society now. It's our fault because we don't want to pay for bigger jails, yes people it takes jails to collect child support. We don't have jails for violent criminals so what motivation does a deadbeat dad have to pay child support. We don't have investigations with the friend of the court anymore because there are to many divorces and to many liars and attorneys that don't give a shot. If afew honest Judges would do their jobs but they won't and hold the attorney in contempt when they catch them over reaching then at least in that court there would be accountability. I worked in a jurisdiction some mile from a metro area and our Judges would schedule jury trails for eight AM, it got to the point that the urban attorneys would show up around noon and stroll in as if nothing in the world was wrong. One judge in particular had enough and when this one very prominent metro attorney strolled in four hour late he was taken into custody put in jail.

At one o'clock when the jury panel of thirty five people were brought back from lunch he was brought over from the jail presented with the check for the panels lunch and informed that jury selection would begin. His client was shocked and asked how long this was going to take his attorney ask the judge when he expected to start the trial after jury selection since it was Friday afternoon the judge informed right after selecting the jury and will continue until it conclusion or until the jury forperson ask for a break and if the jury needs to be sequestered it would be added to his contempt cost, this was done out of the presence of the jury.

I included this because after this incident there was never a late appearance from the any metro attorney. One judges actions change everything.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Excellent, you pulled a lot of suspense out of few words. As a parent, it’s emotional, beyond anger. I’m a little disappointed that it ended with DF on edge, the man seems to deserve much better. The really sad part is our legal system’s role and performance, throughout John Corso’s (and DF’s) ordeal. Keep the stories coming, you do well with them.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

Great story but I would have liked more at the end.I get why you didn't give that to us... It's from the cops point of view. Still would have liked it.

Nevertheless, great story. Thanks!

Reader2021Reader20213 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thx U for a Great Story

Plz write more

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Yeah, that cop has definitely lost his kid permanently. I wonder if the kid thinks his father will pull any strings when he gets caught on something major.

.

As for Jean, it'll be tough for her to convince anyone she was unaware of what was going on in her home. The kids will clearly testify against her now that Mattolo is dead and his son going away for a LONG time.

Corso should have an opportunity to talk to her in private: "If you manage to get out from under the charges you'll be getting, I'll make sure you join your husband, you piece of shit."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, the Good Guys win some of the time. The others we just have to do the best that we can. Liked the compassion. 5*. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

A really well told story! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shifting Values Pt. 1

It was going great. Whatever the reason you took it down u should fix it and put it back up. I was on the edge of my seat

5 stars for this one tho

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too realistic man... I come here for escapism and revenge fantasies. 5 stars tho.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story but what an ending with Damar.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Will there be a next chapter? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was liking this tale, until the blown "conclusion." Two stars. If a next chapter appears (there is no one in sight) I may come back and give a newer, higher stars count. As for now two stars, for a story that was 80 percent good.

JPB

mazk1098mazk10984 months ago

Dramatically realistic story - unfortunately so common in real life :(

It'd be nice to see continuation. Maybe sth like John and Damar's ex-wives conversations after sentencing and being placed in the same prison cell :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like the bitch wasn't a bitch until she met the bad boy football jock? Nope, he got what he married so he deserved what he got. As soon as the bitch started dissing him for object to the bully he should have been all over her, her job, and her attitude. Would have saved everyone a lot of trouble. How does a good decent ethic moral woman fall in love with an obnoxious arrogant cruel asshole bully? A good woman doesnt; can't even stomach the screaming asshole. Nope, she was a stupid soulless bitch at heart all along, and the stupid cuck never discerned her true nature.

\

And who cares about the dumb shit cuck cop? Why not tell us how the dead eye dick father got his kids back, got his family and his life back, and the worthless dog shit bitch ended up in prison with the devil spawn disappearing into foster care hell? Why not finish the story?

lAnatomistelAnatomiste4 months ago

A horrible, horrible tale. Well written, gut-wrenching.

Five-stars is nowhere near enough.

FoldingFolding4 months ago

let me add my approval for this story. Well done. I'm sure you're being hit with folk's hope for more on this story. I won't add to that, however, if this is the second in a lengthening series of "vignettes" I add my vote of approval.

It is nice to get the thing wrapped up in a nice little package but then if Stockton had done that his Lady or the Tiger wouldn't be known by just about everyone...everywhere.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Ooh. Follow up.

Great story. Felt like a punch to the gut followed by a counterblow with a sledgehammer.

Everyone is interested in DL's fate now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No real resolution for the most treacherous actor in this story. We never learn what happened to his monstrous ex. Was she convicted for child abuse?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow now that was beyond the scope of good into the elitists realm of excellence! What a story with a cliffhanging worrisome ending. I literally felt overwhelmed at times while reading this. You know how to tap into the dark recesses of our minds and extract the uncomfortable feelings manifested there and then convey them with depth and clarity as you bestow them upon us! Can’t wait to read your other works but only after I recover from this one! Thank you! 5 stars and a standing ovation!

hardworker5556hardworker55564 months ago

Loved the story. Great plot and a satisfying ending. Very well-written. Please keep writing.

danbo56danbo564 months ago

great story enjoyed it and it is quite deep and dark in places nice to see they didn't get away with it are you going to do the wife side of the story and are Damar and Shawna another story because this story still has a lot in it 5 stars for me

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur4 months ago

I love it can't wait for the next one

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove4 months ago

What a nightmare!

Really looking forward to part two!

Thank you for your writing.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol4 months agoAuthor

Wow. It takes more than a day for my comment to show up. Huh.

-

Allright, I get it.

I'll do more.

I had some other writers encourage me, and and I've got a script idea.

Let me throw this around, see what I can come up with.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent.

In 2024 why is it that so many divorces still end with women getting custody and screwing their kids out of time with their father?

I can tell you story after real story about divorces and the nightmare that kids endure with their mother and her new boyfriend or husband. Drugs. Physical abuse. Neglect. Sexual abuse.

They kids I see coming out of divorce the best are those when the parents share custody in an equal way. Kids stay in their familiar neighborhoods. Same school. Keep friends around themselves. Stay in same sports leagues. Dance studios. Piano teachers. And split times between two houses. And the ex-spouses co-parent.

The wife in this story...monstrous. How could she stand by and allow this to happen to her own children? Especially as a school teacher? She had to know the kind of damage that abuse would do to her son and daughter? And she did nothing.

Hopefully she becomes a pariah. Rejected by her kids. Never permitted to teach again. Has to go through years of jumping through CPS hoops to get back custody of her youngest spawned by the sadistic but dead husband. Rejected by every family member she has including her two older children who never attempt to re-establish a relationship with her again. Forced to move away. Change her name. Drowning in her regret and guilt, she never recovers enough emotionally to ever have another relationship again.

Her son grows to be a quiet withdrawn emotionally unstable man who moves away from his mother as soon as he is old enough.

She lives the remainder of her life sad, lonely, poor, and without much contact with anyone.

This is how that story ends hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5+ stars. (Would give more if I could.)

Only flaw was the Jeanie/Janie thing.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Excellent story

I hope this is a lead in to further chapters where another fucked over father recovers his son and gets to remove, legally, (by remove l mean dead) his ex and her useless dickhead boyfriend.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

Hopefully the slut got serious prison time and ended up getting passed around to every bull dyke in her cell block....

Harryin VAHarryin VA4 months ago

Like everything else this author does this story is spectacular. It's pretty clear that this author wandering Mongol is going to be a great addition to the loving wives category.

.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope he got his kids from his ex. Any mother who allows her daughter to be molested does not warrant having primary custody. I also agree the Cop got shafted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A sad discussion about how screwed up the family court system is. Well-written, realistic, and poignant tale. Thanks for your effort.

Ed

16GaDouble16GaDouble4 months ago

Oh, that just HURTS,,,

Mike_0691Mike_06914 months ago

This seams to be an incomplete story.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

John's ending felt abrupt after the interview, like we don't see John reconciliating with his kids and what they now think of their mother

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope this is/was just a figment of your imagination???

Compelling read.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

What a terrible dilemma you left the MC in. Depressing story but so well presented.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Excellent story and so well written. Great character development and pacing. W_M does so many things right that other authors struggle with like dialogue versus narration. I don't like the ending, but it is effective.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting story that is similar to what I went through with my mother who divorced my dad. Luckily I was a little older and liked violence so the shit heads didn't hang around for long. I have worked with a lot of guys who's lives have been ruined by cheating wives who received everything in their divorce and the guys are lucky to see their children because their ex wives decide to take the kids out of town or in one case she put a restraining order against the guy because he supposedly verbally threatened her over the phone. I will never get married and had a vasectomy in my early twenties.

My mother told me one of her exes beat her when they were married so I beat the guy until I was pulled off of him when she pointed him out at a restaurant. She was just lying and luckily the guy didn't press charges for which I am grateful. He's actually a nice guy who she cheated on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. But the ending was stupid. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic.

You have a real talent.

Please keep writing!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

In an ideal word, every single child services and "family" in-justice court asshole responsible would get death sentences for this. As object lesson for the other swamp rats. The egg donor would get broken spine, with full paralysis and permanent unending pain. The rapist ass would get convicted as adult and put into prison with everyone knowing what he did in detail. With proper obvious consequences. Even lacking that, 5 stars. I hope the sequel sees severe burnage in literal sense to the cop's enemy and her fuckboi.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice plot line, but the end is a bit confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Painful to read, but written well, told well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The way the story is listed as a series leads me to believe that more is coming. If it does, very cool way of introducing your hero and what motivated him to cross the legal line to be more involved in his son's life. We'll done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Presented like a complete tale (without part-1 in the title) but ended as incomplete. That's bad. Too many questions without answers. Even the choice of almost identical names for different people didn't certainly help the reading. So, it's a 2/3 of an interesting story (and sadly realistic enough), that make it difficult to evaluate: not a good idea.

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

EPIC.

5.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, but I feel it is incomplete. Is there another chapter coming?

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol4 months agoAuthor

Hi Folks!

Just a little note here, as I just saw some of the comments...

I didn't set this up as a series.

At all.

The fact that the John Corso story is somehow linked to the Theo Miller story..

That wasn't me.

-

To me, 'It Needed Doin' is, at this point, not connected... I didn't make a series of it. At this point, until I start (if ever, and I'm likely to), set-up one-shots (because I haven't followed up any of them yet, despite having outlines and even a script for the next Theo Miller story) based around the idea of people defending their loved ones in harsh manner.

This is something Literotica did.

That said, I'm not against it, at all. I think it's nice.

But I humbly ask you to understand, I haven't set up doe a series. That's not to say there won't be a follow-up to this story, I want to write something for Damar Freeman. I like the idea of having a police interview 'specialist' around for advancement purposes.

But I have a theme right now, not a series.

-

My apologies for the confusion. I can easily see how it's happening. I mean, it's right there! Literotica connected these two stories. Huh. Convenient, but unintentional.

-

Again, my apologies.

-

Be well!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa4 months ago

One of the better written stories I've read here in a while. The characters were nicely done, rooting for the good guys and hating the bad. Cheering when karma got her say-so against the evil assholes towards the end. But what happened to the missing mother who, I guess, didn't give a shit about her kids (by John) getting beat up and almost raped? Ok, there are some minor issues like why didn't the kids seek out a cop or school official to let them know about the abuse? Looking forward to the next chapter of this marvelous installment. Good job of keeping us wanting more...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, this was a great read. Pacing, dialogue, character development and story line all very compelling. What I don’t understand is whether this is a series of one offs or if they will be linked in some fashion. I personally think it would be a shame if it’s the former as this chapter, in particular, has a lot of unexplored territory with respect to the wife’s perspective and role post divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have liked to know more about the ex wife, was the catatonia real? How does she feel about trading in a good husband for the bad boy now?

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Great story, extremely strong emotions in the writing. Hopefully John will get his life back……

Hope there’s more! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Compelling story until it fell apart with a non-ending. A "to be continued" could have saved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

not what I expected this morning but good, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is that the end?????

What a shame - a good story spoilt

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really great story and the action in the police interview was right on the money as my own experience as amilitary policeman during Nam and also as a corrections officer in the TDCJ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Powerful five star special.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well told and I liked that they keep the father out of jail and that he got his kids - maybe. Really hated the ending. Lots of things unanswered. If this story is going to continue it would have been better if you had labeled this as chapter one.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

Was a 5 until the ending, then dropped to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrific story which had my rapt attention throughout. Different from the usual fare we get in Loving Wives but the category is better off for it. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a good story, up until the end when you tossed it in the toilet.

Had you made it an actual wake-up call where Damar stepped in and acted like a father again, that would have been good. Having it be a "Oh, well, my kid isn't worth more than a half-assed phone call." just sucked the positive energy out.

Also, saying that family court was going to get drug through the mud, only to not have family court get drug through the mud was a letdown.

So, a good ~2.5 pages of good story...

ReedRichardsReedRichards4 months ago

Anony wrote, "So called family courts are a travesty, and many of the judges should be in prison."

.

Family courts do not exist to provide justice; they exist to determine what is in the best interests of the children, and there is a long-standing, and normally accurate, perception that the children are better off with the mother than the father. Whether a father believes that to be just or not makes no difference.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good storyline. Tragic but good. All the evidence falling into place quickly, which, just by looking at the media these days, never seems to happen. Hopefully we can find out about the character John's ex, her side of the story. Looking to find out how the police officer will handle his own situation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Yea

The only good part of this stori is that Mark Mattolo got his due.

Burner70Burner704 months ago

This could go on and be a good did the cop off Lamar lol great read. Been a while for a great read. Too .too many cuck stories lately. Seem all the half a fags started writing daily

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I so wanted to be able to give this the full five for it's originality and for being such a compelling read but the MC's ex wife getting off scot free torpedoed that. The story was further spoiled by the number of mistakes made with the characters' names, something which I don't normally associate with this author. It somehow seemed incomplete with a number of loose ends left hanging.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finish the story. do NOT leave him like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally wrong catagory dude. Try Non-erotic

Ain't no Loving Wife or Loving Husband. Non sex

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

It was good, but unfinished.

This needs the following (or similar) for a satisfying conclusion:

1) Some kind of recovery scene for the Corso family, with the son and daughter happily reunited with their father.

2) Their evil cunt of a mother needs to be destroyed, with a long jail term for everything she did. The lies and blackmail in the divorce. Preventing her ex-husband from having contact with his kids. The turning a blind eye to the child abuse... she needed to suffer.

3) A long jail term for Mark Junior + friends, until he gets stabbed to death in a dispute with other inmates.

4) The youngest spawn dumped into the uncaring care system.

5) A resolution to Lamarr situation with the ex-wife. Cops can bend the law to bring down a world of shit on people that mess with them. Lamarr needs to be harassed by the detective's friends on the force, until they find dirt on him and have him thrown in jail... along with the ex-wife if she's involved in drugs etc.

6) The detective straightening out his son, with Lamarr's "Bad End" proof that being a criminal ruins your life.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBroken4 months ago

Wow! Very well done... I want to know what happens next!

offkilter123offkilter1234 months ago

Really, really good.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour4 months ago

Wow! Definitely needs to be continued! Lots of potential here for some excellent reading.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Escape_WithinEscape_Within4 months ago

Well written. So caught up in the emotional charge I missed the inconsistencies mentioned (by a potential editor). Very relatable for me as I was bullied in school by prominent athletes in my own community. Not sure what the author's intention was but found it very emotional which I know writers strive for. Would be interested in a follow up with the officer's own situation. Not going to incite the gun advocates but everyone has a breaking point. It wasn't until the end of high school I learned it only takes 5 lbs of pressure to release a trigger. Might makes right for some. With might comes responsibility and in this happy ending consequences. Loved that it did not end happily. There is no happiness in this sort of tragedy. Well done. 5 stars. Wow I think I am starting a voting trend!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really well done. Great writing. Tragic story that ended good for Corso. Only missing piece was consequences for Jeane Corso?

.

And of course…the unfinished story for Damar and his kid. Hopefully you’ll take a shot at that?

.

5 *****

GrendelrexGrendelrex4 months ago

I loved this story. I does need some editing, but that is a minor issue. The ending is haunting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It needed doin' is a series I'll be waiting for from now on

Taskman1961Taskman19614 months ago

I'm hoping for a part 2. This was a great story with lots of detail. 5 stars

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Very unsatisfying ending. This is why fathers must obtain joint custody, it is becoming the standard, and fathers need to take advantage of the change in family court philosophy. Divorce really fucks the man if he doesnt have 50-50 control over the kids. The ex getting involved with predators is common, and must be combatted as best one can. Story was super realistic, taut, and well put together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

except for the non sequitur at the end, this was an above average story. But I have to rate the whole story, not the first 80% of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story but I want more!

SKHPSKHP4 months ago

Despite the many mixed-up names: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

But this story urgently needs a continuation. Damar's private situation is not resolved as well as the question how the police issue handcuffs used on Shawn came into the Mattolo household. IMO, there's a need for some words from slut wife Jean.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding. So called family courts are a travesty, and many of the judges should be in prison.

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer4 months ago

I enjoyed it, 5 star for me.

It Needed Doing, Damar?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All those loose ends...[a tidy ending is not real world]

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

@Wandering_Mongol

This ain't over yet.

FTDS please

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

Last section wasn't an ending. Maybe a setup for the next part? I doubt it. He still needs to rescue his son...

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

This was.... awful. Well written and well developed but fucking hell, awful. I won't score it because I won't be impartial. I can't.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's time for the cop to set up his ex wife and friend, put them in jail for a long time and straighten out his son.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh NO..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one good thing about coming from a tough town with family from the ghetto. If I had a bully like Mark messing with me and the school wouldn't deal with it, he would've just been jumped in the parking lot. Mark really needed to be in an environment where his bad behavior wouldn't be coddled. He'd still be a stupid asshole, but might not push it so far knowing there's actual consequences.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES