All Comments on 'It Needed Doin' - John Corso'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
manstergesmansterges3 months ago

Absolutely loved your story. You say it needed doin'... well you did it good.

ApathyIncApathyInc3 months ago

Lamarr needs to catch a mugging and drown in a small puddle. 5*

HighpikeHighpike3 months ago

Very well done except for careless editing. Spelling of name ‘Corso’ varied and for a while the daughter became Janie.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Good job ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Smiffy69Smiffy693 months ago

Disturbing. Yes, the first part worked out right, but what then? Do we make up the rest?

AardieAardie3 months ago

Nobody won in this one. That was one evil ex-wife that I wish we got some closure on.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

With a 50% divorce rate, this story or one too much like it happens often I would imagine. This one just went all the way to a justifiable death by a court-screwed dad trying to save his family. The ex wife needs about 25 years to ponder her decisions. Of course the police officer has just realized that he may already be too late to save his son from his stepfather and his corrupting influence 5 stars in spite of some writing issues.

tazmuntazmun3 months ago

Shucks, so many bad endings to attend to, so little time!

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Mmmmmmm different

GortmundyGortmundy3 months ago

Good story, interesting characters. Many thanks.

francemanfranceman3 months ago

Wow, a very tough story, one of those you sometimes read about in the news.

And it's always hard to understand why?

It's bad enough that lying, betraying and cheating make you a shitty person, but we're always wondering how people can act like this.

The first part ends well for John, because whatever the consequences, he's lucky to have saved his children.

Now what happens to Damart?

Can't wait to read the rest. 5⭐

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Great story. Very disquieting

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack3 months ago

Great story, great details, great ending. Keep it up!

demanderdemander3 months ago

Time for this guy to plant something bad in hos former buddy's car. D

numbnutz49numbnutz493 months ago

The writing was world-class and I'd love to know if you've written novels because of the depth of insight. I would also love to see a sequel - just a short one to reassure us that the Corso family survived and that there was accountability for the criminal and anti-social acts committed.

WolfenherzWolfenherz3 months ago

Damn this is great.

CaptFlintCaptFlint3 months ago

What a superb piece of writing. Thank you. I do hope there is a sequel forthcoming. Fine work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

Looking forward to part two. Damar has to save his son from himself. Lamar is still dirty and Damar is going to make him pay.

Fireguy1956Fireguy19563 months ago

Good writing. Thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

SDN1955SDN19553 months ago

Excellent story. While I’d like more, I could also live with this cliffhanger of an ending.

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

Well done.

Hope there's more to come

tangledweedtangledweed3 months ago

This is a major upgrade in what we usually get around this corner of Literotica. A difficult topic portrayed from the point of view of an outside party and it hits hard. Impressive work.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester3 months ago

Hard to like such a well written story about such a tragic set of circumstances. It seems all to real.

Thanks.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Nicely done! Good setup for a follow piece. I think Lamarr needs to learn a bit about how cops look out for each other. He's an attitude just begging for an adjustment.

Lector77Lector773 months ago

Fine work. Thanks.

TechumsahTechumsah3 months ago

Fantastic story and series. Hoping to see Lamar get some kind of justice later down the road. Again great story and writing. As a father of 4 I can feel the emotion of your characters.

pepepilotpepepilot3 months ago

Well thought out, well written about a subject that most shy away from. My only disappointment is that we are left hanging with the outcome with the officer's son. Or maybe (hopefully) there is a part 2 to complete the story. 5 stars.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Great story Great writing

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere3 months ago

Liked it until the end...but I see its a series, so I won't say more than that till I read the rest.

avidreader123avidreader1233 months ago

I really dislike it when writers plan a series and don't make it obvious in the title. A "Chapter 1" in the name is not alot to ask. Right up to the non-ending, very good.

BrentJWBrentJW3 months ago

Great story. This is one that could have another chapter if the author chooses, but as is, it works for me as a vignette.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Tough read. You did an excellent job of pulling me into the story and characters. As it's a series, I hope we get to see what happens to the mother of Jeanie, see if her act works. Look forward to the next installment. 4.7*

ReedRichardsReedRichards3 months ago

It's difficult to make over-the-top good, but you pretty much did. Mattolo is not just a bad guy, but a caricature of a bad guy, and writers usually lose me when they get the bad guys caricatured that badly, but you didn't

.

I wasn't thrilled with the detective having his own ex-wife with a bad guy scene; that seemed too forced.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

‘It Needed Doin’ is a helluva fun series. I hope you continue to add to it. I’d love to see Delmar and Lamarr settle accounts, and I’m still wondering if Theo will get justice from the Mueller clan! Thanks very much for your stories.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

5* … needs a sequel about Damar.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

I'd like to find out how Damar deals with his own issues with his former friend. 5* story

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks3 months ago

If I was ranking this on outcome, I would give it a "1" But I am ranking this on presentation and am giving it a "5". The all hell that fathers and children go through because of our irrational belief that women are always the best for the children, is now becoming legendary. I'm 85 and in the 70's spent over $15,000 trying to save my kids from a woman that had been in a private mental hospital twice for a month at a time. I now have 4 totally screwed up kids. One is in prison for life, one has 2 strikes against her in California, all four have been poisoned against me.

Baldy74Baldy743 months ago

Really well written, a clever way to tell the story.

But what happened to the wife?

And I really hope there is a part 2 where Damar tries to help his kid.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Fantastic story! thanks

cyendreycyendrey3 months ago

Heartbreaking, yet there is some hope in the end. Even as the officer finds himself staring into an abyss like that of the MC.

Gumbo25Gumbo253 months ago

Great story including the end. Fr more interesting than a ‘happily ever after’ ending.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Well written. good character and plot development, absolutely begs for Ch. 2 to deal with the Lamar problem - and probably Shawna, too. Write on!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner3 months ago

Well written and enjoyable. Excellent character development. Thank you.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That was intense. I wonder if Lamarr has a long future ahead? 5*****! from me for a powerful story.

Ganymede69Ganymede693 months ago

Very VERY well written! 5 stars easy. I just want some resolution for Damar and DL.

hasbro_fanhasbro_fan3 months ago

Good writing, hard story to read due to the content. Good outcome for the Dad protecting his kids. John needs to go get DL out of that situation.

MattKesterMattKester3 months ago

I liked the first chapter, and this one was very well done. I can tell there's more story, though.

Very good story, very well told.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

I feel sorry for the cop in the end! He's in a no win situation.

5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two weeks later, Lamar and Shawna were pulled over during a routine traffic stop. The 2 keys of cocaine in their trunk led to felony arrests for both of them (both of their fingerprints were found on the packaging).

DL is in counseling.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Holy fuck this was good.

Like, so good I didn’t want it to end. I know you had to keep it PG because of the minor but this happened to my cousin. Only she was 12 and it didn’t end with her being rescued in time. Her mom, my aunt, basically pimped her out to keep her man interested.

Thank you for this and for the *relatively* happy ending. It makes me imagine a happy ending for my cousin.

saccadesaccade3 months ago

Tragic but wonderfully written story, really enjoyed it. Would love to know more of the ex-wifes side and the consequences

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story until the crap abrupt ending!

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

Lamar needs to get his, Shawna needs to be in a wheelchair while she works her corner and the boy, probably a lost cause by now, needs the shit beat out of him. Not much you can do to offset the divorce courts. Better to do it yourself, easier on everyone.

servant111servant1113 months ago

Spectacular job of writing.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Amazing story. So real, it reads like a movie script. *****

Maybe I missed it, but why didn’t Corso talk to somebody in social services about the condition of his kids?

The wife hooking up with her husband’s school bully is becoming quite a meme, here. Makes me wonder how often it really happens.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. That was great.

Dalton402Dalton4023 months ago

I gave that a rare 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one good thing about coming from a tough town with family from the ghetto. If I had a bully like Mark messing with me and the school wouldn't deal with it, he would've just been jumped in the parking lot. Mark really needed to be in an environment where his bad behavior wouldn't be coddled. He'd still be a stupid asshole, but might not push it so far knowing there's actual consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh NO..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's time for the cop to set up his ex wife and friend, put them in jail for a long time and straighten out his son.

AngelRiderAngelRider3 months ago

This was.... awful. Well written and well developed but fucking hell, awful. I won't score it because I won't be impartial. I can't.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Last section wasn't an ending. Maybe a setup for the next part? I doubt it. He still needs to rescue his son...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

@Wandering_Mongol

This ain't over yet.

FTDS please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All those loose ends...[a tidy ending is not real world]

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer3 months ago

I enjoyed it, 5 star for me.

It Needed Doing, Damar?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding. So called family courts are a travesty, and many of the judges should be in prison.

SKHPSKHP3 months ago

Despite the many mixed-up names: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

But this story urgently needs a continuation. Damar's private situation is not resolved as well as the question how the police issue handcuffs used on Shawn came into the Mattolo household. IMO, there's a need for some words from slut wife Jean.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story but I want more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

except for the non sequitur at the end, this was an above average story. But I have to rate the whole story, not the first 80% of it.

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Very unsatisfying ending. This is why fathers must obtain joint custody, it is becoming the standard, and fathers need to take advantage of the change in family court philosophy. Divorce really fucks the man if he doesnt have 50-50 control over the kids. The ex getting involved with predators is common, and must be combatted as best one can. Story was super realistic, taut, and well put together.

Taskman1961Taskman19613 months ago

I'm hoping for a part 2. This was a great story with lots of detail. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It needed doin' is a series I'll be waiting for from now on

GrendelrexGrendelrex3 months ago

I loved this story. I does need some editing, but that is a minor issue. The ending is haunting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really well done. Great writing. Tragic story that ended good for Corso. Only missing piece was consequences for Jeane Corso?

.

And of course…the unfinished story for Damar and his kid. Hopefully you’ll take a shot at that?

.

5 *****

Escape_WithinEscape_Within3 months ago

Well written. So caught up in the emotional charge I missed the inconsistencies mentioned (by a potential editor). Very relatable for me as I was bullied in school by prominent athletes in my own community. Not sure what the author's intention was but found it very emotional which I know writers strive for. Would be interested in a follow up with the officer's own situation. Not going to incite the gun advocates but everyone has a breaking point. It wasn't until the end of high school I learned it only takes 5 lbs of pressure to release a trigger. Might makes right for some. With might comes responsibility and in this happy ending consequences. Loved that it did not end happily. There is no happiness in this sort of tragedy. Well done. 5 stars. Wow I think I am starting a voting trend!!

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour3 months ago

Wow! Definitely needs to be continued! Lots of potential here for some excellent reading.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

offkilter123offkilter1233 months ago

Really, really good.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBroken3 months ago

Wow! Very well done... I want to know what happens next!

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

It was good, but unfinished.

This needs the following (or similar) for a satisfying conclusion:

1) Some kind of recovery scene for the Corso family, with the son and daughter happily reunited with their father.

2) Their evil cunt of a mother needs to be destroyed, with a long jail term for everything she did. The lies and blackmail in the divorce. Preventing her ex-husband from having contact with his kids. The turning a blind eye to the child abuse... she needed to suffer.

3) A long jail term for Mark Junior + friends, until he gets stabbed to death in a dispute with other inmates.

4) The youngest spawn dumped into the uncaring care system.

5) A resolution to Lamarr situation with the ex-wife. Cops can bend the law to bring down a world of shit on people that mess with them. Lamarr needs to be harassed by the detective's friends on the force, until they find dirt on him and have him thrown in jail... along with the ex-wife if she's involved in drugs etc.

6) The detective straightening out his son, with Lamarr's "Bad End" proof that being a criminal ruins your life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally wrong catagory dude. Try Non-erotic

Ain't no Loving Wife or Loving Husband. Non sex

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finish the story. do NOT leave him like this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I so wanted to be able to give this the full five for it's originality and for being such a compelling read but the MC's ex wife getting off scot free torpedoed that. The story was further spoiled by the number of mistakes made with the characters' names, something which I don't normally associate with this author. It somehow seemed incomplete with a number of loose ends left hanging.

JR

Burner70Burner703 months ago

This could go on and be a good did the cop off Lamar lol great read. Been a while for a great read. Too .too many cuck stories lately. Seem all the half a fags started writing daily

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Yea

The only good part of this stori is that Mark Mattolo got his due.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good storyline. Tragic but good. All the evidence falling into place quickly, which, just by looking at the media these days, never seems to happen. Hopefully we can find out about the character John's ex, her side of the story. Looking to find out how the police officer will handle his own situation.

ReedRichardsReedRichards3 months ago

Anony wrote, "So called family courts are a travesty, and many of the judges should be in prison."

.

Family courts do not exist to provide justice; they exist to determine what is in the best interests of the children, and there is a long-standing, and normally accurate, perception that the children are better off with the mother than the father. Whether a father believes that to be just or not makes no difference.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was a good story, up until the end when you tossed it in the toilet.

Had you made it an actual wake-up call where Damar stepped in and acted like a father again, that would have been good. Having it be a "Oh, well, my kid isn't worth more than a half-assed phone call." just sucked the positive energy out.

Also, saying that family court was going to get drug through the mud, only to not have family court get drug through the mud was a letdown.

So, a good ~2.5 pages of good story...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrific story which had my rapt attention throughout. Different from the usual fare we get in Loving Wives but the category is better off for it. 5*.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

Was a 5 until the ending, then dropped to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well told and I liked that they keep the father out of jail and that he got his kids - maybe. Really hated the ending. Lots of things unanswered. If this story is going to continue it would have been better if you had labeled this as chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Powerful five star special.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really great story and the action in the police interview was right on the money as my own experience as amilitary policeman during Nam and also as a corrections officer in the TDCJ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is that the end?????

What a shame - a good story spoilt

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

not what I expected this morning but good, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Compelling story until it fell apart with a non-ending. A "to be continued" could have saved it.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Great story, extremely strong emotions in the writing. Hopefully John will get his life back……

Hope there’s more! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would have liked to know more about the ex wife, was the catatonia real? How does she feel about trading in a good husband for the bad boy now?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
607 Followers
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES