It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
861 Followers

They were on their way to their next job before noon.

The broadband TV and internet service were perks of the condo lease, so the Wi-Fi router was part of the stuff that remained unpacked. I had four hours to kill. I had a pizza delivered while I watched movies on my iPad until the movers arrived. I was half-way through Casino Royale (the Daniel Craig version) when I heard a truck's brakes hiss in the parking lot.

It took three guys barely forty-five minutes to shuttle the boxes and miscellaneous furnishings I'd bought or brought out to the semi. It was humorous to see how little space my belongings occupied inside the cavernous fifty-three-foot trailer. The foreman laser-scanned every item and got a green check mark on the screen of his iPad once every item the packers had tagged had been loaded.

The crew spent a while lashing everything down and installing load braces in the trailer box. Everything looked nicely secured and stable, barely lining the end.

The foreman took several photos of the arrangement, then had me sign the screen with a stylus. A document arrived in my inbox.

The bright yellow hauler was gone less than ninety minutes after it'd arrived.

I texted Dawn.

Can you FaceTime?

Not right now. Give me a few minutes.

Okee dokee.

I sat on the couch and waited.

I'm going to call you but just like on the plane you have to be muted or people might freak.

Why? What are you doing?

You'll see.

The call came and I answered it. I muted the mic and waved at her. She waved back and then switched to the rear camera.

Whoa. She'd betrayed me! My lover had betrayed me! It made me laugh inside.

Dawn showed me a label on an item she was holding. She was at Victoria's Secret in a changing room. I scowled and wagged my finger at her through the camera and she just gave me a wicked smile. I saw my love in the mirror. She was wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. Dawn most definitely had the shape that made the snug leggings look so good.

The image moved erratically, and the next thing I saw was her completely bare top half. She held up a brassiere and extended one finger upward. She put it on, modeling it for me in the camera, then took it off. She held up the number "two" and tried on another one.

She repeated that completely silent process two more times. She gave me a questioning look, then held each item back up with the associated number-fingers. While they all looked great for various different reasons, I favored the dark blue one with a front clasp. I held up three fingers. She smiled, nodded, and disconnected the call.

Let me finish here and I'll call you back , she texted.

It took about twenty minutes for her to FaceTime me again.

"That was a treat. You feeling better?"

"I wasn't expecting you to call, but I figured I'd give you a little something-something." She smiled sweetly at me. "Cramps are still tough, but life goes on. I'm so ready to see you tomorrow, and you just picked out what I'll be wearing for you. Matching panties, too."

Wow. That information excited me. I saw her looking around. She was walking through the Galleria.

"I don't know why I'm as horny as all hell. It's not like me during … well, you know. But I want you so bad I can taste you," she whispered directly into the microphone to avoid being overheard.

"Well, I can help you with that when you get home in a little while."

"No way, buddy. Huh-uh. I want the real thing. You at your condo? Did the movers come yet?"

"Yeah, see?" I reversed the cameras and walked through the condo. Save for the basic furnishings, everything else was gone.

"Oh, boy! You're officially on your way!"

"Well, my stuff is, at least."

"Your flight gets in about 8:30 tomorrow morning, right? I expect you to be walking through my door by 10:00."

"Probably more like 11:30 or 12:00," I said.

"What? Why?"

"A car service is picking me up. I gotta go get my car from the vehicle transport place."

"Screw that."

"Why?"

"I said screw that! I am going to pick you up at the airport because I don't want to wait that long." She gave me some seriously sensual eyes.

"Hold on. I want to see if there's a flight back to DFW tonight."

"There isn't. I already looked. All sold out, unless you want to sit for hours at the airport and pray you clear a standby."

I laughed. "Devo, you're getting me all worked up with nowhere to go."

"All the more reason for you to get here as quick as you can, baby. I'll take you to get your car myself. I need to let you go. I need to get out of here and get to the gym before I miss my Cross Fit class. Call me in a few hours?"

"Sure. Love you."

"Love you, too." She smooched at the camera and disconnected.

I texted Tommy. Hey. Can you help me with another change in plans?

It took several minutes before he responded. Of course. What do you need me to do?

Cancel the car service at DFW.

Anything wrong sir?

Nothing at all. My girlfriend is picking me up.

Understood, sir. I'll take care of it. Do you still need the hotel in Plano?

Good point. No.

I'll cancel that too.

I appreciate your help

That case of JD earns you help any time you ask. Good luck to you, sir.

I gathered all the trash, locked the door, and took the garbage bags to the big dumpster. I knocked on a few other doors where folks with which I'd become friendly almost invariably offered me a beer. I turned down the drinks but had a total of about an hour of departing conversations.

I headed to my rented car and backed it out of my reserved parking spot. Before leaving, I stopped at the leasing office and dropped my keys in the after-hours box before departing through the security gate for the very last time. I also put a tent card inside my mailbox to inform the carrier that any mail still addressed to me should have been forwarded. It had been a comfortable place, but I wasn't sad leaving it behind. I would no longer refer to it as "home," but certain events that transpired there would be burned into my neurons forever.

When I returned to room 1609 at the Hyatt, I placed a room service order for a bacon cheeseburger with pepper-jack and fries.

You wanna have virtual dinner with me? I texted.

What time?

Mine will be here in about twenty minutes.

Perfect timing. Just got back from the gym and I'm all sweaty. Need to get presentable.

Are you trying to turn me on again? Because it's working.

I know how you are. So yes. 😈 Call you back!

I propped my phone onto the case's kickstand before Devo called. She had just finished nuking a leftover burrito bowl when my food arrived. We ate together even though we were eight hundred miles apart.

We called it a night, but not before she sent me a nice photo that she'd taken of herself wearing nothing but a sports bra and panties, right before she'd hit the shower. Her bra showed nice evidence of her strenuous workout. It would have been easy to fall asleep if it weren't for that photo with the accompanying warning not to take care of my tension before she did.

I set an alarm for 3:30am and a second for 3:45, just in case.


Chapter 18: Friday, August 5, 2016

"Hell's Bells" woke me up, but I let it play on so I could sing along in the shower. I kept the volume down on both my phone and my larynx to avoid annoying the neighboring rooms. Despite the early hour, I was thrilled. I made sure to use a little extra soap and water in various spots. I eschewed deodorant that morning. It wasn't like four hours of sitting would be strenuous, and I suspected Dawn was more like me in some ways than she was willing to admit.

I dressed in a particular item of clothing in which Dawn had expressed a particular interest. For the upper half, I chose a fitted golf shirt. After tidying the room, I did the quick checkout thing on the infotainment system then headed for the door.

An adolescent idea smacked me on the forehead. I pulled a felt-tip pen from my laptop bag. I went back to the bedroom and pulled out the drawer from the nightstand. On its underside, I wrote "WAR+VVN 7/20/16" in letters about an eighth of an inch tall, then took a photo of my work. I replaced the drawer as well as its contents.

With zero traffic, it took less than twenty minutes to get to the airport, another fifteen to get through security, and I was in my first class aisle seat at 6:10 AM. We pushed back from the gate right on time and took off to the northeast before turning southwest as the sun began to rise behind the plane.

I connected to the onboard Wi-Fi. You awake yet?

Yay! You just took off a few minutes ago! I'm watching you on flightaware.

Yep. Pilot hasn't given his announcement yet, but don't see anything in the weather that shows there should be any problems.

Goody goody!

I marked the hotel room.

What? You peed on the carpet? 😮

Hardy har.

I sent her the picture of what I'd written on the drawer.

That's awesome! Where did you write that?

Under the drawer of the nightstand. It'll be there until they redecorate. Or have to replace it or whatever

That's so funny. You've made my morning. ETA on flightaware says I'd better get my butt out of bed, get cleaned up, and out the door. I'll meet you at whatever baggage claim is assigned to your flight.

Love you! Can't wait to see you

First class breakfast consisted of a cheese omelet with sausage and roasted tomatoes, peach yogurt, half of a toasted bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese, and a small plate of melon slices and strawberries plus grapefruit juice. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate everything.

I felt the engines throttle back just before the flight attendant took away my tray. To say I was anxious to be on the ground would be an understatement.

It took another twenty minutes before our wheels hit the ground, and twelve to pull up to the gate. As soon as the seatbelt light turned off, I grabbed my bag out of the overhead compartment and stood anxiously in the aisle as the operator brought the jet-way into position. I felt like helping the flight attendant open the door but behaved myself.

As soon as the door was opened, I felt the welcoming Dallas heat while crossing the threshold into the jet-way and made long strides inside it. Baggage Claim A15 was what the onboard announcement said, and I made a beeline in that direction as soon as I passed through the nearest exit out of the secured part of the terminal.

I saw her before she saw me, but not by much. She ran to close the gap and grabbed hold of me, embracing me. I bent down and gave her a publicly inappropriate kiss. Well, maybe it was appropriate at a place like an airport where loved ones are reunited, but we certainly pushed the boundaries a bit. She smelled and tasted so good. She looked very attractive wearing a snug pair of shorts and a tank top. She must have spent some time in the sun because her lightly tanned skin looked radiant.

"I missed you," I whispered to her.

"You have no idea." She winked at me. "My lord . Your ass looks so good in those jeans," she said before she smacked it. "Let's get out of here. We're taking the airport shuttle to the Hyatt over at Terminal D."

"Are you serious?" I was surprised, but I had no intention of arguing.

She chuckled. "I'm kidding. But when you sent that picture of the drawer you marked up at the Hyatt in Lexington, it really made me think about it for a few minutes. I'm parked down on the departures level. Let's take the elevator."

"The escalator is right there." I pointed.

She simply looked at me and pushed the "Down" button. Her eyes had twinkles in them.

A few moments later, the elevator arrived, and we boarded it. As soon as the doors closed, she grabbed me, put both of her hands in my back pockets, and kissed me again, lustfully, passionately. We delighted in each other until the elevator beeped and came to a stop. The doors opened, and she slapped the button for the arrivals level we'd just left.

"I thought you⁠—"

"I lied."

She attacked me again as the doors slid closed. When they reopened, it was I that smacked the button.

I could have spent a while in that elevator, but the few moments were at least quelling our thirsts. We decided it best to exit when others boarded. I hoped no casual observer would notice my state showing through my jeans.

When we reached her car, I put my stuff in the back then sat in the front passenger seat.

"Devo, I'm dying to touch you," I said.

"Please do," she said as she kissed me again.

I placed my right hand atop her breast and gave it a gentle caress, suckling her tongue into my mouth, drinking her in. I slid my hand slowly down her stomach to her thigh but was met with her hand.

"No, sweetie. Not here. Not yet."

"Then let's get moving before I go nuts."

It took less than ten minutes to get us through the North Airport Exit Toll Plaza which scanned her toll-tag, raising the gate. It took about ten more minutes to access the President George Bush Turnpike. We held hands the entire fifty-minute drive. But it wasn't ordinary handholding. We were stroking each other's palms and fingers. The drive seemed to take as long as the flight.

She pulled into her garage, put the transmission in park, and pressed a button on the remote to lower the door. I opened mine as she turned off the engine.

"Wait," she said, unbuckling her seatbelt, watching the door lower in her mirrors. Her tiny body then scrambled across the center console and onto me. I was surprised at her agility as she managed to pull her shirt over her head and open the cups of that pretty blue bra I'd selected.

"Please. Suck my tits, baby."

I had no problem complying. Her delicious nipples began to firm in my lips.

"Be gentle. I'm a bit sensitive."

She ran her fingers through my hair as I suckled her breasts. Softly, gently, slowly.

"Yeah. That feels so nice," she encouraged, pulling me into her chest. Her skin smelled so good. I was so hard in my jeans it hurt.

She pulled back a little and palmed my face with both hands.

"I. Want. You," she growled and ran her fingernails down my face and neck.

Goosebumps erupted. She pushed the door open with her leg and climbed out, pulling me with her. She didn't take her clothes. When we entered the house, she dropped her keys into a small wicker basket on the kitchen counter. She didn't let go of my hand, pulling me down the hallway to her room and her bed.

"Will, sit down. I need to tell you something. Listen to me, honey. I'm hornier than you can imagine I could be. I'm not too sure I know what's going to happen. My period started last night. I've never … I've never had sex during a period. Have you been with …"

I shook my head.

"Does the thought bother you?" she asked.

"No. All I know is that I desire you. Right now. I want to feel your skin on mine."

"I'm yours, baby, but please promise me something. I have no idea what to expect but I imagine it's not going to be pretty. So, if this makes you squeamish or uncomfortable at all, please stop. We can figure out something else until Mother Nature leaves in a few days. Be honest with yourself, and be honest with me because, if you're not, I'm going to sense it and it'll hurt my feelings."

"This is a part of who you are. You are a gorgeous, healthy woman. We've had this talk. I want to make love with you. And, yes, I promise. I won't do anything I don't want to do. Do you believe me?"

"Yes. Yes, baby, I believe you."

She straddled my leg and humped my thigh while she kissed me. Pulling my shirt over my head, she rubbed my nipples and ran her fingers through my chest hair.

"Stand up so I can take off your jeans," she requested, climbing back to her feet. She knelt in front of me and unbuckled my belt. She unbuttoned my jeans and carefully slid the zipper down. She tugged at the thighs until they dropped. She buried her face in the front of my briefs, rubbing her cheeks along the length of my hardness.

"Oh, shit, I've missed your scent," she said, taking my shaft into her mouth as soon as it appeared. She pushed her tongue into the tip of my cock. She groaned as she began to blow me with enthusiasm.

"Stop, Devo! It's too much. I'm warning you that I have a hair trigger."

"I don't know which I want more. Your cum in my pussy or my stomach."

"If you keep talking like that, it'll be all over your floor," I warned. "Now come here," I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Hold on. Stand back up for a sec," she requested. She pulled the comforter off her bed and threw it into the hallway, then went into her closet. She came out carrying an armful of big beach towels. She unfolded several atop the sheets and tossed another aside.

I knelt to the floor, unbuttoned, and unzipped her shorts, then shimmied them down her legs. She held on to the waistband of her blue panties to prevent them from coming off with her shorts. I cupped her bottom and kissed her tummy, licking her bellybutton. I softly fondled her butt, feeling the softness of the fabric that covered its cheeks. I kissed my way down slowly, giving her ample time to anticipate my intentions.

I nuzzled her mons. I could feel the coarseness of her fur just underneath the soft fabric. I went lower, reaching the beginning of her slit. I looked up at her and smiled, but her face conveyed concern. I nuzzled into the top of her sex and audibly inhaled through my nose. With both hands, I tried to slip her panties down, but she maintained her grasp. I looked up at her again. Her look of concern was amplified. I was moving too fast for her comfort. I presumed she wasn't as ready as she'd thought.

"It's okay, sweetheart," I whispered.

I stood up and guided Dawn onto the bed with me. I held her close. I softly and slowly caressed the expanses of skin I could reach. I stroked the front of her thighs, up the sides of her hips, and across her flat tummy with the palms of my hands. With fingertips, I slightly grazed her sternum and collarbones. She lifted an arm. She knew what she liked. I lightly stroked her armpit and earned my reward of follicles standing up. I traced my fingers in slow circles around her tender breast with ever-decreasing spirals before settling on a nipple.

She gasped for air when I gently rolled her nub with my finger and thumb. I suckled it slowly while I gave the same attention with my hand to the other. I felt the small of her back come off the bed when I rolled that one, too.

I flattened my palm and ran it slowly down her tummy. I stayed outside of her underwear when I pressed my fingertips into the flesh of her sex. She opened her thighs slightly, allowing me to hold her in my hand. The gusset of her panties was warm. My middle fingertip rested at her perineum, and the heel of my palm rested firmly against her mons. I gently gripped and just held her.

I kissed her, offering my tongue which she drew into her mouth. Her hips moved, and I kept my hand centered against her body. I simply kissed and held her, feeling her warmth. She shifted against me, but I kept my hand still so she could rub against it. Her legs opened wider.

I whispered encouragements into her ear. "I've missed you so much. It feels so good to touch your pussy and feel your heat. I love making you feel good. I want to help you orgasm just like this."

As her hips settled into a rhythm, I traced my finger up her wet crotch, settling where I thought her clitoris would be. I gauged my aim based on her physical and audible reactions. I kept my hand as still as I could as she gyrated her panty-covered pussy against my fingertips.

WillDevo
WillDevo
861 Followers