It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how wet you get. That I can get you this worked up gets me worked up. We are so good for each other," I whispered. "That's it. That's my girl. Cum for me. You own me, remember? I'm yours. Use me. Just go for it. Let it out. Don't hold back."

After several minutes, she stopped kissing me and her body began to seize. She stopped breathing. She grasped my hand with both of hers and pushed it hard against her crotch. She gasped for air and uttered several vulgar words as she climaxed, looking into my eyes with that contradictory expression of anguish and pain that is brought forth by the extreme pleasure of an intense orgasm. I smiled warmly at her, petting her pantied cunt.

She relaxed her grip on my hands and closed her eyes, breathing heavily. I held her until she opened them. She smiled weakly. I gently massaged the sodden gusset of her panties. I could feel the strings of a tampon through the fabric.

While she looked at me, I brought my hand to my face and smelled it. Her eyes immediately displayed that look of fear again. Her scent was unmistakable. There was no doubt it was the signature of my lover.

"It's okay, Dawn. Trust me. It's okay. Remember, I promised not to lie to you. I love all of you."

She wrapped her fingers around my dick and stroked it. I removed her hand so she wouldn't make me explode.

Her legs were still open, so I slid my hand up her thigh again. I slipped my fingers under the elastic and slowly rubbed her clitoris. I loved how her wetness made her thick, completely hairless lips feel deliciously silky. I resumed stroking her button using her perfect lubrication. She spread her knees even farther. Within minutes, she came again. She uttered something in her own language and grunted my name repeatedly.

If I didn't get inside my woman, I knew I was going to make a mess of her bedding. Again, I wordlessly brought my glistening fingertips to my mouth and touched them to my tongue.

"My love. My Devo. You have nothing to worry about. I promise you, baby. I never imagined I could be as connected to you as I am right now. I crave you in my gut. I desire you in my soul. I love you ."

I kissed her so forcefully that our teeth touched. I bit her lower lip and she bit into my upper. Our tongues lashed at each other. One of us had been bloodied with the bites. I wasn't sure who.

"You are mine, Will, and I am yours. I need you. I need you so bad," she whimpered underneath me.

"Can I take off your panties?"

She nodded.

I settled myself on top of her and kissed her breasts, nuzzling my nose down her body. She lifted her hips, and I removed her undies. She nudged me gently away and pulled out her tampon. She dropped it onto the towel she'd thrown on the floor.

Climbing above her, I positioned myself at her entrance.

"William Aaron Richards, if you don't shove your cock into me right now and fuck me, I think I might actually die!"

I pushed into her wet warmth easily. The textures I felt with my unclad skin were indescribable. I pushed through the tightness slowly, nudged against her cervix, and withdrew.

"Will, it feels good. It feels good. Don't worry about me. Be gentle, but fuck your skin feels so good inside me! Push against⁠—oh fuck yes, cum in my pussy. Cum in me. Take me. Own me!"

Her legs quivered as they gripped my thighs. Every sensation I felt reverberated up and down my spine. I was so desperate it physically hurt.

"Devo, I don't want to cum yet!"

"I need you to! We've got the whole weekend! Don't wait for me. Please don't wait!" she cried out.

I erupted against her cervix with force I'd never felt.

"Oh, fuck, I feel it!" Dawn yelled. "I feel your heat in me! Keep moving, baby! Don't stop. I'm almost there again," she strained to speak against the weight of my body atop hers.

I pushed my elbows down beside her so she could breathe easier. I tried to ignore the post-orgasmic hypersensitivity in my glans but couldn't. My body forced itself to stop.

"I can't keep going. It hurts if I try."

"It's totally okay, baby, just please stay inside me?"

She started to cry. I could feel the force in her vagina.

"Dawn, I'm sorry!" I panicked that I'd disappointed her.

"No! Don't be!"

I held her and she wrapped her arms around me. I felt her chest quiver.

"I feel so fucking good!" she whispered between sobs.

I wasn't convinced. I held her body and rolled over, carrying her with me so she'd be on top of me. We managed to stay connected, her vagina holding me inside.

"Devo? Baby?"

I lifted her shoulders with my hands. I needed to see her face. She had tears in her eyes, but she was smiling broadly.

"Why are you crying?"

"I cry when I'm happy! I'm so happy, Will! I promise I'm not lying. My god you are so awesome !" She kissed me hard, and tears dropped onto my face. I grasped her body and squeezed her so tight I heard the air evacuate her lungs. She squeezed me back just as forcefully. I heard her sniffle after she'd returned to Earth.

"Holy crap on a cracker. Oh god that was so intense. Wow. Wow. Wow wow wow wow," she jabbered as she relaxed, letting the full weight of her body rest on mine. "Wowowow!"

"Wow?"

"WowowWOWwow ." She laughed, forcing me out of her body. I felt a pool of warmth settle into my mat. She laughed again with her face still pressed into my chest.

She giggled. "That's going to leave a mark."

Too soon, she crawled off of me. There were rusty red streaks and smudges around her pussy and thighs.

"Oh, god. Don't look! I'm so sorry!"

She was staring at my crotch, reaching for the corner of one of the towels.

I disobeyed.

"What's wrong? That?" I pointed. "What's to be sorry for? Come here!"

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back on top of me.

"Will, we need to take a shower."

"This is your house, so I'll do whatever you ask. But … do we really? I don't care that I'm messy. I don't mind that you're messy. We're already all up in it, right? These towels are nice and thick, so cuddle with me for a while."

She remained motionless for a moment. "At least let me towel you off."

I nodded. She wiped off both of our midsections, then crawled back on top of me.

"So that doesn't weird you out?"

"Why should it? You invited me into your bed and into your body, so hell no it doesn't weird me out."

"You're an incredible man, Will."

She sat up and straddled me with her knees along my hips. She took my hands in hers and pulled them across her breasts, then held them over my head. She laid hers on my chest and nuzzled under my arm.

She sighed into me. "You know what? You smell good."

"You smell like Secret."

She chuckled. "Sorry. I forgot."

She smacked her lips. "You know what else? I think your kiss drew blood." She showed me her lower lip.

"Yeah, you, too." I showed her mine.

"Sorry … not sorry?"

I pulled her to me. I held her close and stroked her back, feeling her breathe. I draped my arm around her hip, cupping her bottom.

We just chilled and chatted.

"Will, I have no idea what I did to deserve you. You make me feel so comfortable in my own skin. I've never felt so cherished, loved, and protected as I do when you hold me. You are a part of me that I never expected to exist. I love you so much. I just want to be right here with you forever."

"Yeah," I said as my mind began to tumble sideways.

"We need to get up," she continued. "My shower is a bit smaller than the one you had, but I'd like it if you join me."

She started to gather the towels that were on the bed. "I'm gonna throw these in the washer."

"Leave'em. We're going to need them again in a little while," I said with a grin on my face.

I went over to the side of the bed and picked up what she'd put on the towel.

"What should I do with this?" I asked.

"Give me that!" she said and laughed, snatching it from me.

She wrapped it in a few sheets of toilet paper and put it in the wastebasket as I followed her into the small bathroom. We looked at each other in the mirror. We were fairly well messed up and I was so okay with it. I wrapped my arms around her and bit her lightly on the nape of her neck.

She sighed. "Don't ever change, Will. Don't ever change."

"I have to change at least every week, or my underwear will start walking on their own," I said, deadpan.

"Gross !" she yelled and smacked my butt.

Her combo tub/shower was, indeed, tiny compared to the one we enjoyed together in Lexington, but it served the purpose. I enjoyed letting her wash the evidence of our playtime away with the familiar hair and body bar. I did the same for her.

I could have spent longer in the warmth with her, but the water had already started to cool.

"I think my water heater is starting to go out," she said. "Twenty minutes max here."

She shut off the water and grabbed a towel, drying her body. "Here you go," she said, offering me another. She jumped out of the shower and closed the curtain behind her. I peeked as she replaced what she'd removed earlier.

I finished toweling off and got out of the shower, watching Dawn redo her hair.

Her hair simply did it to me. Her hair of all things! When she'd finished her work, I scooped her up and took her to the bed.

Pushing her legs apart, I played my tongue against the cute little orifice I hadn't enjoyed in almost two weeks. I heard her curse with pleasure as I tickled her clitoris with my thumb. I studied her thick, absolutely smooth labia. Beautifully full and firm, even with her legs splayed wide, they remained closed with only a pair of blue threads coming out of her hidden vagina.

Her pillow-like mons still sported the triangle of fur I'd designed almost two weeks before, and I pressed my nose into the deep mat and smelled her. Something about her pubic hair retained the musk of her sexuality, and my primal brain delighted in its scent.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Dawn asked with amusement in her voice.

"God, Dawn. You're going to think I'm weird."

"What, baby? Talk to me."

"There's something about … I don't know. I just don't know. It's a bit of a turn-on. But yes, I am very much enjoying myself. Maybe it's your pheromones, but that doesn't make sense because you aren't particularly fertile now, right?"

She laughed. "I sure hope not!"

"Then I don't know. But you are so fucking sexy. Maybe it's because you're letting me play with you like this."

I gave her cunnilingus until she climaxed again.

"Oh, Jeez, Will!" Dawn said after she recovered. "We're going to starve ourselves to death if you keep doing that. Now come on, big guy, let's get moving. If you promise to behave yourself until we get back, you can pick out a pair of panties for me out of that drawer," she said and pointed to her dresser.

"You really want me rooting around in your panty drawer?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, don't go tearing everything out of there, just pick something. Something cotton, please," she said while working a new knot out of her hair with a brush.

I opened the drawer and took out a pair that fit the occasion and were cute to boot. I held it out to her.

"Really? Isn't a strawberry print a bit … um … on the nose?" she asked with wide eyes.

I grinned and wagged my eyebrows at her, and she laughed.

"Just set them here." She pointed to the corner of the vanity. When she was done repairing her hair, she slipped them on. They looked really cute.

She slipped back into her shorts and looked around the bedroom. "Oh, crap ! I hope my battery isn't dead!"

"Huh?"

"I think I left my top in the car, and I don't remember if I closed the door!"

She ran half-naked through the hall and out to the garage, grabbing the keys out of the basket on the way. I followed her. It was hot inside it. The battery wasn't completely dead, but the interior lights had dimmed a lot.

She got into the driver's seat and turned the key. The lights dimmed more and only clicks were heard under the hood. She got out and slammed the door, then walked over to the open passenger door and retrieved her bra and shirt.

"I guess we can Uber to your car and then I'll need a jump start."

Dawn looked at me and chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're naked."

"Yeah." I picked her up and carried her back into her house and put her back on the bed. "No!" she giggled. "It's not possible!" she said in mock shock.

"You're right. It's not. Now gimme."

I pushed her thighs apart and nuzzled the crotch of her denim shorts. Right at that perfect spot. Right at the landmark, sniffing at her clothed pussy. The smell of her genitals, even freshly washed and squeaky clean, was unmistakable because of how aroused she'd been in them earlier that morning, and I simply craved it. I studied her beautiful shape while she stroked my hair.

"Does spreading my legs and letting you look a sort of your kryptonite?" she asked as I inhaled her scent.

"Well, you did tell me a couple of weeks ago that you didn't mind me looking. So, kinda. Sorta. Yeah. Yes. Yes, it does. What can I say?"

I planned on enjoying the weekend. A lot. With a final kiss of the intersecting seams, I pulled her up and then put on my clothes.

"What's the ETA on the Uber?" she asked.

"Oops!" I said, then requested the ride.

The driver arrived in less than fifteen minutes, and we were at the depot about forty-five minutes after that. My Lexus had just come off a trailer overnight. According to the copy of the invoice, the odometer had only seven additional miles on it. I'd never traveled any significant distance on a train, but my car had, for almost a thousand miles.

We were out of the facility at one o'clock and quickly settled on lunch at a restaurant whose sign we saw on the interstate. A half-slab of ribs with white cheddar mashed potatoes for me, and a grilled chicken Caesar salad for Dawn with pints of Nutty Brewnette for both of us.

When we returned to her house, Dawn jump-started her car which we then drove to the supermarket to buy provisions for the weekend. The brisket for which she created an incredibly delicious dry rub was slow roasted on Saturday and was beyond description when paired with my homemade bread.

The weekend was thrilling. We basically just screwed ourselves silly. We managed to put a serious hurt on her aging water heater. Sometimes we were forced to shower cold, so she vowed to have it replaced.

Unfortunately, the dreaded Sunday came once again. We were physically spent by the time the movers texted me to say they were finishing up in Rowlett and would be arriving at my apartment within an hour.

"You want to hang out with me while the movers unload my stuff?" I asked.

"Sure. I think I'll take my own car, though. As much as I want to, I don't think I should stay late. Remember that we both have to be at work tomorrow."

"Don't remind me."

"Are you kidding? Tomorrow's my first day as a veep ! I'm jazzed! I'm stoked !"

She was most definitely energized, and she deserved it.

When we arrived, I unlocked my apartment for the first time in over a year. I was glad that, as I had in Lexington, I'd hired a cleaning service to tend to the place, but only monthly instead of bi-weekly. The place smelled fresh and clean, not musty and dusty as I'd feared it would. The cleaning service was inexpensive because it didn't involve much of anything other than running the water and dusting to keep things fresh. The service only took care of replacing linens and remaking my only bed on their last visit.

I turned the air conditioning down from eighty-five to seventy-two degrees. Since it was a typical 104-degree August day outside, I imagined it was going to take a while to cool the place down.

"How cozy," Dawn said with a touch of sarcasm as she surveyed the two small bedrooms attached to the combined living room and kitchen. "Why didn't you just store all your stuff and give up the apartment?"

"I didn't want to have to deal with the hassle of a bunch of moves in one year. At the time, a year didn't seem long. Does now, though."

It took the movers about an hour to unload my stuff and scan all the barcodes of the boxes and furnishings. Dawn stuck around for a few hours and helped me unpack a number of the cartons. I focused on getting my clothing and linens back in drawers and closets.

Dawn returned to her home at about 8:00pm.

I think she and I spent maybe four hours in each other's company over the following two weeks. I settled back into my routine at the main campus easily, but Dawn had her own challenges with her new job. She was basically tasked with creating an entire organization which required finesse and grace as she staffed up, robbing some of her prized players from already-established divisions.

Though we didn't get to spend much time face to face, Dawn and I had lots of phone conversations. Since I'd spent the last year soaking in the political landmines of reorganizing and thinning a merged staff, a good chunk of discussions would begin with "I could use your advice," or "Give me your perspective" on some difficult personnel quandaries. Considering how many times she'd helped me professionally, I was more than happy to be her sounding board..

We were able to spend most weekends together, and a handful of times a month ,it felt good to enjoy an overnight stay during the work week. I found myself constantly distracted by the thought that crossed my mind the first day we were together after I moved back from Lexington. It just gnawed at me relentlessly. It often proved a distraction at inopportune times.


Chapter 19: Saturday, October 21, 2016 (Morning)

Things finally settled into a routine for the both of us. One particular Saturday morning, we'd just returned from breakfast at the Pancake House and decided we wanted to spend the rest of the morning back in bed just being lazy. I was still doing my ordinary job, but Dawn was powering through the challenges of her new position at a new company, and I was more than happy to simply exist with her and help her relax.

As we settled back into bed, Dawn went pensive for a few minutes.

"Will, can I ask you a serious question?"

"Of course."

"Have I ever hurt you?"

The question caught me off guard. Long since before we reunited and discovered our affection for each other, we'd spent countless hours reminiscing on our memories and not once had she ever asked such a jarring question.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I know we've squabbled and scrapped professionally before, but I'm curious if I've ever hurt you … personally."

I knew she wasn't referring to physical pain because she knew the answer to that would be in the affirmative. Not two weeks prior, she'd accidentally elbowed me in an extremely delicate region while shifting positions in bed. She was asking if she'd ever hurt me emotionally. I considered her question for a while. Ordinarily, a morning of post-sex bliss is like truth serum on its own, but it was my "gentleman" brain, as Dawn described it, which swore to itself never to be dishonest with her.

"Yeah. But it was a long time ago," I answered.

"How long ago?"

"Years and years."

She propped herself up on an elbow and looked into my eyes. "What did I do?"

"Really. It was forever ago. I let it go."

"But you haven't forgotten it, or you wouldn't have said 'yes.' I want to know."

I thought for a few moments about how to offer an answer. As I'd learned from prior experiences, dredging up old pain with people might be fraught with risk.

"We were both at a pretty big party. I think you'd been on a bit of a bender because one of your friends, I think it was Cindy Blair, told me she heard you throwing up in the restroom. I waited outside the door to see if you were okay.