It Pays To Get Caught

Story Info
She said, “It’s hard to hide something that inviting.”
1.5k words
4.44
26.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

She said, "It's hard to hide something that inviting.

Luckily, I heard her before I saw her. Jen, my soon-to-be stepdaughter usually came to visit me once a week either before or after meeting with her exercise trainer whose gym was near our home. Most times, like today, I would be working at my desk in my home office.

Jen was stacked. Nice ass and beautiful round tits that she liked to show off. Whenever she hugged me she made it a point to put those soft mounds close to my face, right near my lips. She knew that I always had special feelings for her and probably that I would have fucked her long ago if the opportunity had presented. She was smart, focused, sexy and was going places in life.

We often had long conversations on the phone about her current job and the next place she might consider working. She preferred the weather and the people on the west coast.

She still had her own key to the house and would sometimes surprise me, suddenly appearing in the doorway unannounced. Today's visit was one of those times. But today would be different.

I worked from home at my desk all day and would do different things to prevent my body from getting stiff, and to keep my mind from turning to jelly. Periodically I would get up and stretch or take a break out on the deck for a few minutes.

I might take 30 minutes to do a short task around the house or take the dog, our Pomeranian JoJo, for a short walk. Although I started early every day, I made it a point to routinely call 5pm quitting time. I would then prepare dinner for the evening.

My home office was large enough for my full size desk, a comfy love seat and a bookcase. It was comfortable. I mostly worked on my desktop computer while on the side where it curved around, I would have the laptop on one of the streaming channels, listening more than watching.

The other break I took most days was one to help relieve the daily pressure of striving to make my business a success. Working alone as a one man business takes a mountain of discipline and perseverance. It's a daily dose of constant pressure. To relieve that pressure, a masturbation session was my usual relief.

I would open a new tab and watch my favorite porn channel while I fantasized about who I would like to get my cock into, and then imagine scenarios of how and where it would happen. Sometimes it was only a 10 minute break, but my average session hovered around 30 minutes. A nice, satisfying lunch break. Yes, Jen was often a fantasy that would cause me to come quicker.

Thinking about massaging and getting my mouth on her full tits made my dick swell fast and eventually shoot a stream of cum juice thinking of diving deep in her wet pussy.

Like I said earlier, I heard her first. "Hey," she called out as she came down the hallway towards my office. Shit! I had my dick out and my favorite channel on. I grabbed the computer mouse and closed the tab, but that's all I had time to do. By the time she got to my door I only had time to pull my chair forward so that my stomach was touching my desk, hopefully obscuring my hard cock.

She came in as as usual and plopped down on the love seat behind me. I couldn't turn completely around to talk to her without exposing myself, so I pretended to be hard at work, only turning my head and praying she couldn't see under my desk. Was she able to peep my hard cock under my desk? I'd soon find find out.

While we talked, my hardness receded back to its normal five inch length. Jen had on her tight workout shorts and a tight T-shirt exposing enough of her breasts to make a man pay attention. I was for damn sure paying attention.

She relaxed and reclined on the arm of the love seat, then she spread her legs and gave me a nice shot of her pussy print. Was that intentional? I wasn't sure. One of her legs was bouncing as if she had music going on in her head. In my already horny condition, she was really making me crave her pussy.

After a few minutes of chit chat, Jen said that she was supposed to be meeting her trainer for her weekly workout session, but she just decided to workout here at the house. Noticing the look of bewilderment on my face, she told me to hold on a minute. She dialed his number and told him she was just too exhausted to make it today, she would see him next week.

She stood up and stepped over to me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and said, "I'm going to work out with you today. It looks like you need me more than I need him today." She pushed her tits in my face and said, "I want you to taste these."

Then she swung my chair around to expose my rising cock. She said, "I know you tried, but it's hard to hide something that big and inviting. Don't you want to put that somewhere wet where it really belongs?" she asked me.

With one of her luscious tits in my mouth, all I could do was nod my head up and down. She began slowly stroking my cock. I had one full tit in my mouth and one in my hand. It was time to seize the moment. With her caressing my cock, I slowly raised up and guided her back to the love seat.

Jen laid down and I straddled her. She looked up at me hungrily licking her lips, and I stuck my manhood in her mouth. "Um, she moaned. I pumped her for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her full lips swallowing me, up and down my shaft she traveled. She eased my cock out of her mouth and again said, "don't you want to put that where it really belongs?

Without a word I backed off and snatched her tight shorts off her ass, revealing no panties. I said to her, "you came to get fucked today."

She smiled and said, "yes, I told you before that I would take care of you, but I had no idea that you would be ready and waiting for me."

"Baby, I was ready for you a long time ago," I told her. I couldn't wait. I eased my rock hard eight inches as deep as I could in her waiting moist pussy.

She yelped and said, "that's it, I want you to fuck me good." "I want you to fuck me like I heard you fucking my Mom."

For the next 15 minutes we fucked missionary. Her cunt swallowed my hard cock as she moaned and told me she dreamed about this very moment. "I've been wanting you to fuck me since that day in the garage. Your cock felt so good in my mouth."

"I've been fantasizing about you much longer," I told her. We fucked doggy style, then we went back to missionary. She said that missionary was her favorite position because she wanted to see the enjoyment on my face while I pumped my hard dick in and out of her sweet hungry pussy.

I backed out and knelt between her thighs, teasing her with my tongue. I licked around her vulva making her squirm. When I dipped my tongue in her wet twat, she lost control. "Yes, play in my pussy just like that, whatever you wanna do with this pussy, it's yours," she moaned.

I locked my lips onto her trembling clit and inserted two fingers in her vagina. Jen bucked wildly, her beautiful tits bouncing up and down. Three fingers in her wetness and she began whimpering. "Please fuck me some more, she begged.

I rose and plunged my rod in her with force. "Oh, yes! Give it to me like that! Keep fucking me like that you big dick motherfucker! That cock is right where it belongs."

I spread her legs wide and pumped her as hard as I could. Her wet pussy was making all sorts of gurgling noises as she threw it back at me. She could tell I was close. "I want you to come on my face," she said." I pulled out at the very last moment and streamed my cream all over her face just like she wanted.

Not finished with her, I said, "Open your mouth." She quickly obeyed. Now, suck it dry," I told her. For the next couple of minutes, she sucked and licked my cock until she drained it completely dry. I got up and went to my bathroom, while she went to her old bathroom.

We met in the hallway as she prepared to leave. As we hugged, I squeezed her ass cheeks and told her that I wanted more of her. I told her that I wanted to come inside her. "Next time, she said. When you fuck Mom, think about me." We said our normal, love you goodbyes, and she was gone. That beat my usual masturbation session any day of the week!"

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers