It Runs in the Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, looks like Mommy is milking some yummy juice out of her baby."

Suddenly she had an idea, and withdrew her dildo all the way.

"Why don't you roll over Baby, and let Mommy give you a proper milking?"

Marc nodded. "Oh, yeah. That would be great Mom."

Marc flipped around, and slid down to the edge of the bed, then lifted his legs into the air, exposing his slick love hole. Sheila moved forward and positioned her dildo and with one easy stroke shoved it all the way into her son's hungry asshole. Once she was completely inside of him, she reached forward and grabbed her son's semi-hard dick, giving it a good squeeze, forcing more pre-cum from the tip and rubbing it all over the knob of his cock. She had done this to Les many times and knew just the right position to take in order to coax every last drop of cum out of a cock. She pulled the dildo back slowly, probing for just the right spot, and when she felt it, she stopped moving and held still, the dildo resting against his glands. Marc instantly could feel something going on, as his cock began to tingle.

"Oh, Mom. You sure know how to hit the right spot."

Sheila smiled. "Let's see how much cream is left in Momma's boy."

On the other side, after the dozen or so complete impalements of his daughter's ass, Les returned to his steady pounding, increasing the pace until his nuts were slapping loudly against her ass cheeks. Kim's tits were swaying back and forth in unison with his thrusts, and she was furiously fingering her clit. He could feel the cum swelling and knew he couldn't hold it much longer.

"I'm going to cum soon, Baby. Do you still want me to come in your ass?"

Kim could scarcely speak she was in such ecstasy, but managed to blurt out, "Yes, fill me up."

Les briefly looked over at his wife to see how she was doing. Sheila had found the right spot, and she began making short, swift strokes with her dildo, caressing Marc's inner love gland. At the same time her hands were busy milking his equipment. One hand pumped his cock, while the other squeezed his nut sack shut just below, holding all that cum inside until she was ready to release it. Marc was groaning with a pleasure unlike any he had felt before. He had milked himself a few times, but it was quite obvious that Sheila was an expert at this. His balls and cock felt as if a flood of hot cream was about to explode from him.

The excitement of watching his wife milk their son's cock put Les over the edge. He could feel the cum beginning to surge into his cock ready to explode in his daughter's virgin ass.

"I'm cumming Honey. Daddy's about to cum!"

Kim was just about to orgasm herself. The sensation of her ass being impaled while she fingered her swollen clit was unbelievable, sending waves of pleasure through both her holes. She began to shudder, and her cunt and ass muscles began to contract. The sensation was incredible.

"I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cummmming!"

Les could hold back no longer.

"Me too Honey. Oh yes. Yes!"

Les pulled his cock back until just the head was completely imbedded in his daughter's ass. He began to shoot ribbon after ribbon of hot cream into Kim's hole. Kim's orgasm was just beginning to subside when she felt his hot cum bathing the inside of her ass, and this sent her into another wave of pleasure.

Les was amazed at how much cum he had. He watched as some of the white cream began to seep out of Kim's hole as he shot a forth and then fifth salvo into her. He began to work his cock in and out of her again, this time slickened with his own cum. After a dozen slow pumps, he moved forward, burying his rod all the way inside of her, and gently pushing her down, then moving onto the bed himself gently laying on top of her, most of his weight supported by his arms. As they both panted in sexual exhaustion, the sounds coming from next to them drew their eyes to the performance just inches away.

Marc had been pushed over the edge by Sheila's skillful manipulations. As she pumped his semi-rigid rod, streams of cum began to flow down his cock and onto his balls. Kim lifted up on her elbows again to get a better view.

"Wow, Mom, that's amazing. I've never seen anyone really milk a cock before."

Marc realized this was different from the way he felt when he did it himself. It felt like he was cumming and pissing all at the same time. The inside of his cock had never felt so hot before. It was like the cum was boiling to the surface in some kind of sexual volcano. Stream after stream, slowly oozed out of his cockhead, and he seemed helpless to stop it—not that he wanted to. Unlike a normal orgasm, this went on for a couple of minutes, and soon a pool of hot cum was covering his belly.

As Les and Kim regained their breath, the sights next to them excited them both into activity. Les still had his cock buried in his daughter's ass. It had started to go soft, but the excitement of what was going on next to them was causing it to harden again. Suddenly he twitched. Kim felt it as well. She looked back at her Dad.

"Looks like you may have a few strokes left in you, Daddy."

He smiled and lifted off of her, his cum slick cock popping out and standing at attention. "What should I do with it?"

Kim rolled over on her side and began toying with her clit once more.

"Hmm. Let me think." She looked over at the scene next to her and her face lit up. "How about you put that big cock in Mom's pussy, while I clean up that cum on Marc's belly."

Les looked over at his wife.

"What about it Honey?"

Sheila pulled out of Marc, and stood there, her slick dildo bouncing in front of her. All this sexual activity had almost given her an orgasm without even touching herself. She quickly undid the snaps of her harness and threw the dildo to the side.

"What do you think?" Through the lust, she managed to think up even a naughtier idea.

"Get over here and rub that thing all over Marc's cum covered belly first. Then stick that thing inside me."

If Les was excited before, now he was practically over the top. He crawled on the bed on his knees, and moved forward toward Marc's cum splattered belly. Kim moved with him, and when he was positioned above the cum pool, she grasped his cock and began dipping it into the warm spunk, at the same time lapping some up into her mouth. After she had gather a mouthful, she lifted her father's cock and slid it into her mouth, coating it with a combination of both the men's cum and her own saliva.

Sheila had spread herself out on the bed about where Kim had been and was busy fingering her massive clit, watching this whole scene. This was hot beyond her wildest imagination. She had never been so turned on in her entire life.

Marc, laying on the bed, his head lifted up. watched the sight as well. His flaccid cock quickly hardened. The milking had not reduced his lust in any way that he could tell. Seeing this, Kim grabbed it with her free hand and began rubbing the tips of the two together causing both men to groan with excitement. She looked over at her mother.

"Looks like Marc is hard again too. Maybe I can find a use for his cock as well."

Kim winked at her daughter. "I bet you can." She angled just a bit so that she was facing them more, then spread her legs wide, giving them all a lovely view of her glistening cunt lips.

"Now get that cock over here," she demanded to Les.

Quickly turning his attention to his horny wife, he moved over on the bed and positioned himself between her legs, the grabbed them by the calves and lifted then high in the air, spreading them out. Pushing them even with her head, Sheila's cunt now beckoned him onward, and he moved forward and with ease slid straight in to her moistened folds. Sheila grabbed his thighs, pulling him deeper into her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Baby!"

Les' cum slickened cock easily penetrated his wife, and in less than a minute he was pounding her hard. He could never remember being able to stay this hard right after cumming and he felt like he could go on like this for some time.

On the other side much the same was going on with Kim and Marc.

She had rolled on top of him and positioned her steaming cunt over his cock and was rubbing back and forth.

"Well little brother, are you finally ready to fuck your big sister?"

Marc just smiled. "It's about time. I've been fantasizing about this since I saw you by the pool that day."

Kim leaned forward, planting her cum covered lips on his. She pulled back then licked his ear.

"So you did see me huh?"

He chuckled. "See you? I was jerking off like crazy."

Kim sat up again, then squatted just above Marc's rod.

"Well, let's get to fucking then."

She took his cock in her hand and with ease guided it into her warm snatch, sliding down on his massive pole. Soon his probing cockhead had found the far recesses of her cunt.

"Oh my god, Marc. What a cock!"

She lifted up, then placed her hands on his chest for balance and began to ride him hard. Marc just lay back and watched. Sheila had not fucked him like this. Once again it was all new to him. And amazingly exciting.

The fucking session went on for another ten minutes, until both women began to near orgasms.

Sheila's came first. After being fucked from the front, she had turned around and Les began to pump into her doggy style, while she fingered her clit, her breasts bobbing back and forth.

"Oh yes. Yesss! I'm cumming!!"

Les could tell. His cock could feel the way she was contracting around him. In spite of already cumming twice that night and three times that day, he cold feel a fourth coming on.

"Oh Honey, I think I'm cumming again too."

As Sheila shuddered in pleasure beneath him, Les pounded harder and faster, and soon once more he felt the pleasures of orgasm swelling.

"Yes, I am. I'm cumming."

Les' cock began to twitch and contract. This time there was very little cum left to shoot out, but the sensation was still just as pleasurable. After a few more good thrusts, he felt one last convulsion and he withdrew, sliding to the bed beside his wife as she also collapsed next to him.

After riding cowboy for awhile, Kim had turned around and took her brother reverse cowboy, then rolled off him and turned around doggy style as well. Sheila and Les lay on the bed, arm in arm and watched their two children fucking with abandon. A couple of minutes after they had finished they heard both of them begin to moan as they neared orgasms. The pattern was much the same, as Kim began to cum first.

"I'm cumming Marc. Fuck me hard. Make me cum!"

Marc's balls bounced into her thighs, his torso slapping her ass, sending the sound through the room. Kim could cum without touching her clit and she was getting close. Her moans became louder and louder. Soon she was shouting.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh my god, fuck me, I'm cumming!"

Not long after she began to scream, Marc felt the sensations building inside.

"Yeah, Sis! I'm cumming too. Yes. Yesss!"

Kim felt him twitching inside her. His long pole tickling every inch of her love box.

"Oh, yeah. Cum for me brother. Cum in your big sister."

Marc managed to shoot a small amount of cream in spite of all he had gone through. But after a couple of spurts it was just waves of pleasure as his cock twitched and twitched. As the waves subsided, his slid his wet rod out of her hot snatch, and collapsed on the bed next to his mother and father. Kim did the same.

For a few moment, everyone was silent, just laying there catching their breath, feeling the last lovely ripples of bliss.

Sheila was the first to lift up on her elbows and observe her brood. She smiled, looking at the naked bodies sprawled unashamed about her. Suddenly she laughed, and the others looked up at her.

"What is it Mom?" Marc asked.

"Well, looks like we all need a shower again."