It Runs in the Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Kim and Marc have a little fun before breakfast.
2.3k words
4.45
18.3k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry to keep everyone waiting so long for this. I have been rather busy with other goals and hobbies and pleasures. Here is the short beginning to the final day. Enjoy!

Chapter 8- Sunday

When Kim woke up Sunday morning she was a bit disoriented. Strange erotic thoughts were dancing through her mind. For a brief moment she wondered if all those thoughts were just a dream. But then she opened her eyes and looked around the room, and realized that she was back in Colorado Springs in her old bedroom. Glancing over at the clock she saw that it was well after eight, which was very late for her to sleep. She gazed down the length of her body. She was on top of the covers and completely naked. Over on her dresser was the sexy corset and stockings she had worn the night before. The events of the previous day began to filter through her mind.

Just 24 hours earlier her life had been turned upside down when she had walked in on the other three members of her family curled up in bed together naked. All her life she had entertained forbidden thoughts about her family, but never expected anything to come of it. Now she realized that the whole family had been entertaining such fantasies. In one wild weekend it had all come to fruition.

She sat up and stretched her arms above her head then let her hands fall to her breasts massaging her nipples. She began to think about the plan her mother had proposed for that afternoon. If everything came together this day would be even kinkier than the one they had just had. As she visualized some of the scenarios her mother had suggested she began to get aroused once more, and one of her hands slipped from her breasts and descended down her stomach until it was between her legs. She lay back down, and spread her legs wide open, allowing her hand better access to the already moist cleft between them. Her middle finger circled her hardening clit several times, then slipped further down, penetrating her moist cunt. She slid it in all the way up to the knuckle then slowly pulled it out again, then repeated this process several times until it was slick with the first pussy nectar of the morning.

Kim's mind wandered back to yesterday afternoon, picturing Sheila kneeling in front of her, her tongue reaching out to lick her clit. She pulled her slick finger from her pussy, slipping it into her mouth and slurping on her sweet and salty cunt juice. The hand returned to her clit and began circling it once more, while the other one continued to tweak and tease her nipples. It was not long before she began to feel aroused past the point where she could stop.

A little smiled crossed her lips. And to think, this was all the sex she was expecting to have this weekend. Now it was just a little morning snack. She moved up on her bed a bit propping her head up on a couple of pillows, then raised her knees up in the air, and sat spread-eagled finger fucking her pussy. Soon the hand that was on her breasts had moved between her legs to help out and began to massaged her swollen clit, while three of the fingers on the other hand plunged into her now dripping cunt. She closed her eyes and let her mind fill itself with thoughts of the erotic bodies of her family fucking and sucking in all sorts of positions.

Soon she was nearing orgasm and began to emit soft moans of pleasure, while mumbling scandalous phrases to excite her even more.

"Of fuck me Daddy."

"Give me that big cock."

"Suck my clit Mom. Suck my hard clit while I suck on yours."

In a couple of minutes she started to feel the first vibrations of orgasm traveling towards her groin, and soon the first wave washed over her.

"Oh yes. Oh yes!"

She began to quiver and shake, and her cunt seemed to be trying to suck her hand all the way in. By the time the last wave hit her, she had gotten all four fingers completely into her snatch. As her orgasm subsided, she reluctantly let her hand slip out of her cunt, and her legs slide back onto the bed. She lay her head back on the pillow and took several deep breaths, enjoying the sensations still tingling below.

"Damn Sis. Couldn't even make it to breakfast huh?"

Kim sprang up into a sitting position, shocked by the sudden voice. In the doorway stood her brother Marc, wearing a tank top and shorts, looking quite sweaty from his morning run.

She gave him a look of mock irritation.

"Didn't Mom and Dad teach you to knock first?"

Marc laughed then entered her bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"I heard all the moaning and thought you might need some help."

Kim eyed him critically, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"And just what kind of help do you think you can give me?"

Marc lowered his head, a little embarrassed. The events of the weekend had made him bolder than he ever thought he could be sexually, but he was still a bit shy by nature, and his sister had always intimidated him almost as much as she had aroused him.

"Oh, I don't know," he finally said. "Whatever was needed I suppose."

Kim pulled one of her hands free and extended her finger, motioning him to come to her bedside. When he got to the edge of the bed she moved over just a bit and reached out with her hand and massaged the front of his running shorts. The hard rod in there told her he was already aroused. She slid over a little closer and pulled the front of his shorts open with one hand while the other reached in and retrieved the sweaty thick cock that was inside. Marc's cock was swelling by the second, and by the time Kim placed her lips around the tip it was almost at attention. The salty sweat taste and smell of his penis aroused her once again.

After a couple of slurps and licks, she sat up and repositioned herself with her feet on the floor straddling her brother, his erect prick just below her chin. She reached one index finger down to the head and slowly lifted it up positioning it perfectly in front of her lips. Marc stared lustily at her bountiful tits, hanging like ripe melons just inches from his cock. His sister began to slide the head between her lips once more. This time the rod kept going deeper into her mouth until almost half of it was inside. Once she had it firmly held between her lips, she reached behind and pulled his shorts and underwear down until it fell about his feet, then reached up again and grabbed a butt cheek with each hand and began pulling his cock slowly deeper into her mouth until it was touching the back of her throat.

Marc's head fell back, his eyes closing, as the ecstasy of his sister's expert mouth began to work over his rigid cock.

"Oh, Sis, you suck cock almost as good as Mom!"

He felt his cock sliding out of her mouth and looked down to see a smirking sister.

"Almost huh?"

Marc grew suddenly nervous. He certainly didn't want her to stop, but the way his mother had deep-throated him was unbelievable.

"Uh . . . well."

Kim laughed.

"Just kidding bro."

Marc chuckled nervously. "Well you can practice on me any time you want."

Kim winked at him then grasped his member once more. It had gone just slightly soft and as Kim put him back in her mouth she took advantage of this to swallow his rod all the way until the tip was prodding into her throat. She tried her best to stay calm, and resist the impulse to gag, but couldn't quite do so. Still, she managed to keep him buried there for several seconds before letting him slide back out except for the tip. She began to mouth fuck him now, the copious amounts of saliva produced by the throat prodding coating his cock completely and spilling out her lips and onto her tits below.

Marc was once again in erotic heaven. He watched as his cock began to disappear then reappear as it slid in and out of his sister's mouth. Each time it entered, Kim took it a bit deeper until after a dozen or so trips she was taking almost all of him once more. He could feel the tip of his cock slam into her throat with each pass. She began to shorten the strokes but quicken the pace, bobbing her head back and forth causing her tits to sway with each stroke of her mouth. It was not long before Marc felt the urge to spill his load. As he watched an idea came to his head and he pulled back just a bit, putting his hand lightly on his sister's forehead to get her attention.

"Sis, would you titty fuck me and let me cum on your tits?"

Kim let his cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Hmm. Well you'll have to clean it up for me."

Marc smiled.

"No problem."

Kim stared at him for a couple more seconds, then winked.

"Okay then."

Marc's rod was slick with her mouth juices already and some of the copious amounts of saliva had fallen on her chest, lubricating her tits. Kim secreted another spoonful into her hand and rubbed it between her tits creating a slick sheath for the Marc's shiny sword to slide into. She inched forward on the bed and placed a tit in each hand, pulling them apart then leaning forward until she could encircle Marc's needy prick.

Marc watched in awe as his thick rod disappeared between the fleshy orbs of his sister. Kim began slowly fucking his cock until everything was evenly lubricated. Marc watched the tip of his cockhead disappearing then reappearing between her tits as she rubbed them back and forth across him. Soon she was lifting the pace until his cock was pistoning in and out of her boobs. The sight of his slick cock sliding in and out of his sister's lovely tits returned him to the edge of orgasm in no time at all.

"Oh, Sis, that looks so hot! I'm about to cum any time."

Kim stared brazenly into his eyes.

"You like that brother? You like your big sister titty fucking you?"

Marc was almost there now. He was so excited all he could do was nod, and blurt out a breathy "uh-huh."

Kim continued to stare him at his face, while squeezing her warm cleavage as tightly as she could around his rod.

Marc's head rolled back, his eyes closed, as he began to feel his hot spunk gathering for an explosion.

"Oh, I'm going to cum Sis."

Kim released Marc's cock from her mammary folds and began stroking it with both hands, the engorged head pointing at her chest.

"That's it brother. Cum all over your sister's titties."

Marc felt the first surge building in his nut sack. His leg and stomach muscles tightened as his rod began to quiver. A couple of seconds later the first long rope of hot cream spewed from his cockhead, shooting high over her tits and hitting the base of her neck.

"Oh Sis! I'm cumming so hard!

Another rope shot out, almost as large, hitting the tops of her breasts, followed by a third that landed squarely in her sweaty cleft. Several smaller surges followed as more of his warm white cream seeped out of the end of his cock. Kim lathered these last dripping across her areolas, using Marc's cock to stimulate her nipples. After squeezing the last drop out, she began using his rod to gather up the cum which she greedily slurped into her mouth.

Slowly, Marc's orgasm began to subside. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, looking down at his sister's large breasts, lathered with his cum.

"That was amazing Kim. I've never been titty fucked before. Mom hasn't gotten around to doing that yet."

Kim laughed.

"Well, I bet she will if you ask her nicely."

She let go of his slick cock, then licked off the combination of cum and saliva coating her hands, then settled back on the bed a bit and looked up at Marc.

"Alright Brother. You said you would clean this mess up."

Marc smiled.

"Gladly."

Getting down on his knees, Marc moved into place between his sister parted legs. Before moving up to fulfill his chore, he could not resist gazing at his sister's gaping wet gash, just in front of his face. Unable to resist, he leaned down and lapped up some of her sweet cunt nectar.

Kim chuckled. "They'll be time for that later brother. Now clean up your mess."

Marc obediently did as he was told. He moved forward, leaning over her warm body, his tongue mopping his slick cum off of her chest, swallowing some but holding a bit in reserve in his mouth. When he had gotten most of it up, he leaned forward and extended his sperm slick mouth towards his sisters. Kim knew immediately what her brother was doing and opened her mouth like a greedy baby bird sucking his cream into her mouth, as the two shared a sloppy cum soaked kiss.

After they had swallowed the last bits of their pleasure Marc stood back up, the gazed back at his sister's voluptuous body.

"Thanks Sis. That was the perfect way to come down from a good morning run."

Kim nodded.

"Not a bad way to wake up and start your day either."

She stood up and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her now sticky sweaty body against his and the two embraced in a long passionate kiss. Then she pulled away and took him by the hand, leading him to her bathroom.

"Come on Brother. I think we better get cleaned up before breakfast."