All Comments on 'It’s Possible to be a Bad Samaritan'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is real literature, somewhat of a rarity here. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have liked it a lot more if Brooke had managed to avoid being the same sort of skank her mother was early on. Saving her from that life path and having her clean and free of all that baggage would have made this fit the way it ended much better.

mr6x5mr6x5almost 2 years ago

Excellent, the first story I have read here in a LONG time that was actually an enjoyable read….

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Charming. Well written. You captured the narrator's voice perfectly. 5 stars.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining storytelling by a very good storyteller. Thanks for sharing.

Lnwent2kckLnwent2kckalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Something like this almost happened to me. Then she just started using me and wanted to have me take care of her kids so i told her I was done. With her.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Excellent 5 Stars

An excellent and very entertaining and fun story. Great characters that are easy to

Iike and wonderful story telling. Just an outstanding story and well developed ending. Thanks for your time to write and publish. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...