It Shouldn't Have Worked

Story Info
A fool toys with unnatural powers and encounters a succubus.
2.3k words
4.42
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z33B
Z33B
26 Followers

I climbed under my sheets, utterly disappointed and thoroughly exhausted.

The only thing heavier than my eyelids is the frustration boiling in my stomach. "Four hours...four wasted hours I'll never get back... five wasted 'arcane' candles. I thought summoning a succubus was supposed to be easy," I growled into my pillow.

The sigils on the floor were ruined, the wicks long burned out under pools of useless red wax, and my body simply aches too much from the effort of trying to tether a demonic, sexual being into the world to continue further. Christ, that even sounds cringe in my head! A waste of fucking time...

..or, at least...I thought so...When I closed my eyes and began to drift into slumber...

I didn't know that something DID decide to answer my call. I had no way of knowing I'd done the dumbest of summoning mistakes.

I left the door open to the nether: unlocked.

...

I failed to feel her presence before I saw her, as she materializes from nothingness in the dark. I failed to notice. In fact, I failed at anything other than dreaming.

I'm unaware of the danger; her body is chaos, carnality, lust, adoration and sin. She is a creature of pure ecstasy and beautiful pain.

I could not have resisted her if I had wanted to.

She has me pinned to the bed, straddling my back with her knees. Her touch is featherlight -delicate. Graceful and terrible. I really should feel the weight, or the strange texture of skin as smooth as polished marble and just as cool to touch. I cannot see her yellow eyes above me, her nails as long as claws teasing through my hair. As I dream, she grinds into my lower back, teasing her pussy against the ridges of my spine. She moans low, like an animal, in the pitch black surrounding us.

She whispers in my ear. "You want this don't you?" I groan faintly into my pillow, squirming away from the tickle of her breath. I cannot see her wings, or the sharp teeth until she teases them over my ear.

The demon licks my neck, breath sending chills down my spine. "So much hard work...all to make a flawed summoning circle...jusssst for me to slither through and take you, human...as many ways and as often as I please?"

I groan again, starting to come back from my half formed dream. Part of me IS aware of her, but my mind refuses to acknowledge it.

I can feel her heat, smell her sweet musk, taste her essence upon the air in my mouth.

"Wake up human. It's time for your reward." My eyes snap open as a slithering, presence sneaks between my legs and wraps firmly -lovingly- around my shaft and squeezes. "Whether you want it or not."

When I gasp and the dream shatters, her laughter suddenly rings in the darkness and she forces me onto my back -I see sex in her eyes as they hover above me. She is hungry. I watch her tongue dart out and lick her lips. Her wings spread wide, and she presses her hips into mine. Her breasts are full, firm, and jiggle beautifully as she moves. Red. Crimson red. Perfect and perfectly created to draw out the lusts in men and women trapped beneath her.

The demoness leans in close, her lips brushing mine as she whispers breathily, "Do you want to know what happens next?"

The summoning circle used to bind and control her, the protections and wards, the spells -wasted. I am to her as a zebra is to a lion: prey. I won't make it through the rest of the night.

"Don't be scared," she whispers, breathing hot air into my chest, "I am about to fuck you in ways you never understood were possible, human...and I've never gotten a complaint when my lovers go limp in the end." She takes my hands in her claws and places them on her breasts, rubbing roughly, pinching her nipples.

Slowly, softly, she leans in and kisses me; then she bites lightly along my jawline. A shiver runs down my body.

With hardly a sigh of effort, her claws slice through my shirt...leaving trails of red. The hot coil of her tail snaking beneath my boxers begins to squeeze around my penis, forcing sounds from my lips I haven't made before in my life. She looks disappointed.

"Oh, human," she says, "are you so weak? Is that why you summoned me?"

Rain splashes against the glass window above my bed. The clouds part in that moment and I see all of her -flawless and terrible and beautiful...and smirking with hunger. She knows I've shamed myself under her touch...knows I won't pull away no matter what...that I want to taste every part of her as deeply as my eyes drink in her eldritch, carnal body and terrifying face.

"I'm going to fuck you to death...it never mattered if you were strong or weak...your are mine, and that's all that matters." She laughs again, and I see the tips of her fangs. I see the yellow eyes of a predator finally ready for its next meal. Her wings stretch outward and her claws dig into my shoulders. She pulls me closer, and I feel the tip of her tail press against my ass.

The demoness emits a low, dangerous growl above me, and I feel a trickle of...something...run over my balls and drip onto my stomach. All at once, I feel my body is on fire and I cannot help but groan in surprise -then yelp and flinch in pain. As the succubus slides her tail just past my anus -just slightly- and purrs in approval over my reaction.

"Good boy. I'm going to fuck you harder than anything you have ever known. You're going to love this."

I feel the claws again. My boxers fall to tatters as she 'removes' them. I gasp as the heat of her body above me. She grins viciously and presses the slick lips of her cunt against my aching cock. Oh god, it's so hard it aches! Is it venom? Poison or...potent aphrodisiac...putting tingles in my skin. I feel my balls swell within the coil of her tail. She moans, and I feel her wetness dripping over my shaft. Covering me in her warmth like this makes it even hotter...she's been in control since the moment she entered my room tonight.

"You won't be able to resist me now, will you..." she purrs, stroking my erection between her claws, "...you wouldn't be able to resist...a chance at eternity..."

She climbs off her back legs and straddles me, pinning my arms with her hoofed legs. I watch in dim light from beyond my rain spattered window as her wings unfurl, and they begin to glow with an ethereal light. She leans forward again -I can smell her arousal: sex-soaked earth and a hint of something darkly spiced and...unnatural. She smiles at me again, showing off frightening fangs.

"I've waited centuries for another moment like this...and I'll take everything you've got." Her tail slithers inside me grinds against my prostate, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my whole body. She raises her hips, proudly pressing her breasts into the air. As I reach for them again -she drops her weight and plunges me into a wet, vice grip of muscle and lust. My eyes roll into my skull as she giggles and writhes above me.

"Yesssssssssss!" Her voice is a mixture between a woman's moan and a dog's moan for a hanging moon.

The succubus grinds her pussy around my cock, forcing me to groan. I look down at my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, buried within her red flesh, and see her claws digging into the flesh of my chest. I tried to move my arms to touch her, but she pinned me to the bed with her legs. One moment I'm free, the next I'm a prisoner -I can't keep up with these sensations!

"You don't need to move. You'll drown in demon cunt before I let you have your way, mortal." Her vaginal muscles tighten into a fist as she begins riding me in deliberate, vicious, slow thrusts. There are no words left in the language of angels. Not here. The only sounds that escape me are the feral grunts of a man being fucked by a monster.

The dim light caresses her body as she bounces up and down on my penis, smearing juices over the both of us. I can't keep my head upright anymore; and I know in an instant that I will succumb to a bliss of complete dissolution if she continues like this. I hear her laugh.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? To meet a wild, horny 'woman' like me?"

l nod. She grinds me deeper as a reward.

I can feel her muscles rippling along my length, squeezing and releasing me in a way that makes me feel like I'm..being milked. I want to grab her hips and force her down onto me, but I know that she would slice me apart.

"The woman of your dreams, isn't that right?" She cackles, thrusting harder. That damned tail pumping ruthlessly with her rising and falling. I feel so bloated with it inside me, so strange and violated. So...fucked.

"This is the price of desperate immorality, boy."

My cock throbs inside her. She looms over me, my cock buried inside her so deeply I can feel the end of the tunnel. My god...even the core of her body, the entrance to her womb, is trying to kiss and wring the life out of me.

"Good boy." Her eyes widened, face flushed. "We have all night...and then we have all eternity afterwards for me to feed on you...doesn't that sound...delicious?"

"Yes," I say yelp, "god yes!" She laughs and begins fucking me even harder. My legs tremble and I start to lose control of my body. Everything around me fades away: my sense of space, time, gravity-- even of reality. All that remains is the sensation of her pussy surrounding me, and her body atop me. And her voice in my ear.

"Feel good, mortal? " she says. I can barely hear her. "A good fuck from a 'god' like me?"

This time she doesn't stop when she gets an answer. I swear, I can feel parts of both our bodies melting into one another! It feels like I'm being turned into pure energy, and drifting ever closer to her...deeper...

"I'm your only god now. He has no love for you...not like I do." Her voice deepens and slithers, echoing within, as my body vibrates in fear.

"I can feel you...so much vitality...getting...close." Her voice is almost a whisper now, her breath coming in ragged gasps. I can feel her heartbeat through the walls of her pussy, and the sinful heat of her body radiating off her skin. "You want to cum in me, don't you? You do -you need it."

"You need...to be reborn here -" and I feel another sharp pain across my scalp as an instant wave of lust hits me, "within me."

"Yes!" I scream, body aflame with unnatural desire. Every inch of me is burning hot, and yet I feel cold and numb at the same time.

"Look at MEl" Even though my vision is cloudy with lust induced tears, I look up at her face. Her eyes are glowing brilliantly with hellfire, and her face is contorted with pleasure. She looks more beautiful than ever. Her hair is whipping around her head, and her tits bounce with every stroke of her body. "Yes, look into my eyes...l love watching that spark in you humans vanish when you cum."

Her tail pumps faster, pushing in and out of me roughly until I twitch and gasp in some twisted mixture of pain and pleasure. The pressure inside me increases.

"I'm going suck you up. Everything you are," she bounces so hard on me the pressure selling in my groin catches me off guard, "all your soul."

With each thrust her head comes closer, leaning over me, until we're staring eye-to-eye. | see myself reflected in her eyes, a little man underneath her, impaled in her body and shuddering in fear and lust. Her pupils dilate, and I feel her tail pumping faster, even more insistent. The sensation is making the world spin around me, and I can't help moaning like a whore.

"I'm going to swallow you whole," she whispers above me. "Oh fuck yes," I cry out and she smiles.

"That's right...you're mine now. I want all of you." She hisses huskily, her voice darkening with layers of...strange...voices and incantations. Her pussy clamps down on my cock and I feel my orgasm approaching. Her pussy squeezes down harder and her moans turn into screams. She shakes and quivers above me. I see her mouth open wide and a long, red forked tongue hangs to the side like a bitch in heat. The tail pumps faster and faster, and suddenly I feel something warm and wet flow over my cock and balls. It was coming from her cunt; I could feel the spasms in it through the tail.

My orgasm blasts out through me, forcing me to shout. "Fuck! Yes! Fu-

Darkness.

***

Hey all! This is an earlier work of mine so excuse the shortness. Always love me a mean succubus that gets what she wants - weakness of mine. This one has potential for a sequel buuuut I'm not sure. I mean, she did hint at a 'rebirth' and that could be interesting to explore, right? Lemme know if you think it deserves more energy.

(If you don't have on already, here is your monster-fucker permit. Enjoy!)

Z33B
Z33B
26 Followers