All Comments on 'It Started as a Game'

by strong2hoop

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Tale

I enjoyed your story, don't let the knuckleheads who read it then whine keep you from writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!!

Very hot. Love your style of writing.

Suspense to the last word. Keep it going. Be watching for the rest of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pile of shit!

Hmm, what trash.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Guys an idiot

Have to be to want a whore for a wife.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Where do they come from?

Doesn't old "anonymous" keep creeping out of the shit-heap every time he reads a story he does not like? If I do not like a story I do not award marks, not even a zero. I just leave it and go on to another one. But there are some wankers who take great delight in shitting on an author, mainly because they are shits themselves. Keep on writing, and ignore these idiots. Let them go back and play with their own pathetic willies whilst they revel in the fact that they might have upset another author. How oten do you read a bad comment where the writer has actually acknowledged who they are? Very rarely, because those writers are unable to write a story for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story!

Could have been a little bit more detailed, though. Especially when she told him about the fucking. Let someone have her ass next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Developing

I could see this relationship developing with Jack the husband encouraging his wife Mary to submit more fully and Bill becoming more dominant with her.

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
A Winner!

your story was reviewed on the New Story Reviews on the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

FyrstarFyrstarover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

This is the first one that I've rated a 100. All subject matter is on topic, and well thought out. No extraneous chatter or unrelated matter in this story!

Well done! I'm looking forward to the second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So fucked up! And what about his wife, will you do

her? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the hander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i loved it

please write more stories

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Keep going

A nice twist having the husband take charge of his own cuckolding. Try and get a twist or two into the plot for the next part and you'll really keep us going. It has to be more than just sex.

And oh yes, please feel free to abuse or ignore the evangelicals. Whichever you desire.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Thank you.

I had a chance to read your story, thanks. It will be mentioned later this morning on the New Story Review Thread on the Author's Hangout forum on Lit's. Bulletin Board. ~ thanks, Red.

rene_houstonrene_houstonover 17 years ago
Great story!

Good work, very enjoyable. I hope you send us a new chapter soon. Don't worry about the wimps who are sitting in front of their PC's as they wank off with their little pencil necks, and giving you a zero rating. They belittle a guy for writting about a sexy wife, but they themselves are probably too pathetic to even get a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cuckholds Rule

Having been there, I wondered how he was able to so nonchalantly while away his time awaiting her return. I was racked with emotions during my first experience... torn between incredible excitement at imagining what was happening, and incredible worry at imagining what was happening! That said, it's my only criticism... it's an incredibly arousing story. Another reviewer questioned how he could have enjoyed the cuckholding since he wasn't able to see her with Bill... As I mentioned above, imagination is often better then reality! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another chapter

Will there be another chapter to continue where they go from here.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lacking details

Its a good story it just needs more details.. needs to be longer.. Lets hear about the great sex the couple had after she told him about her week.. Cant wait for more though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story.

I think you did a real nice job on this story, Strong2hoop.

Too bad the macho men evangelists out there can get off on it but find the need to call you a wimp over a fictional story. LOL! I guess in order not to be a wimp on here, you have to slap your wife around when you're out in public. I've seen so many of these macho men out there. LOL! You can't believe how many of their wives I've enjoyed in my hotel rooms. Those ass holes were too vain to even suspect that they might be getting sloppy seconds. Too bad they couldn't appreciate their sexy wives, because I sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's a story you idiots

I think some people need to keep in mind that these works are stories of fiction. People write them because other people read them and enjoy them as works of fiction. The comments should be about the quality of the plot or the writing, not what you think of the morals or life of the author.

This story was great, the idea of taking away freedom of choice, but giving her what she wants makes for great reading. Well done and don't be put off.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

So did you put her into a hypnotic trance? Did Bill knock her up? Are we going to get more chapters to this highly erotic story? Is she going to get pregnant, by maybe fucking someone else, with your approval to fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn Good

Could use a little more detail.....but very nice. sounds like soetthing my wife had going.makes me hard to think aboutt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

i cum again reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echhh

Another "loving wife" story with no loving wife in it, and no man of a husband. Hopefully in the fantasy sequel there are no kids because they're fucked when it comes to a rold model. Sad....

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Game into an affair....

Please continue with this one. Maybe she will grow into wanting Bill's baby, too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lousy game

fine, she has bill anyone else, he is content with the charged up wife and no one else for him? not much of a game to beging with and so much for what it morphed into

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just another cum dumpster wife with loser wimp husband.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not sure that being an extrmely sexual person equals having to self control

But that's how you portray this dumb bitch. If she needs to get laid, go home and fuck her husband silly. Now everyone in her office knows what a slut she is. That should cost her her job. Now her husband has to worry about her being pregnant by another man and having who knows how many diseases festering in her cunt. Time for a divorce. Beyond stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The mentally ill who enjoy reading and writing this kind of material are more concerned about the voices than the kind of reality you're describing, 06/15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad you stopped writing

This was awful. You portrayed her as a sex crazed fiend. Sex with anyone that asks? She'll be dead within a year. Can you say aids, std's and herpes? Ugly story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting characters make a disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26th Idiot

Always reads these type of stories and then, like any troll, trashes them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous