All Comments on 'It Started as an Innocent Massage Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked the story line but a lot of little things turned me off. Lets start with the five minute sex, he's physically worn out and blowing already. Maybe thats average for lots of guys, I dunno, but doesnt make for a very enjoyable story. Some might say it adds realism, but if that's the case then all these women, in EVERY story that ALWAYS has an orgasm while being fucked kinda blows that, lol. These two would have gotten there it seems without him rubbing their clits, he just did it to rush them along, lol.

Next, he's barely over forty and he's whining that he can't get it up again till another day?! Wtf?? Thirty minutes, a cup of coffee, a blowjob and he's hard and ready to go again. Ive got ten years on his ass, dont work out and I'm good for a few times a day easy if my girl wants it!

He knows he has a nineteen year old wanting to fuck him and he isnt rushing off to get a viagra script? Is he stupid? ...because Im not seeing much of this experienced lover, lol.

As boldly sexual and slutty (in a good way) as his niece is, only having a bit over a years worth of experience, I'd be wearing a condom with her ass, lol!

I know he's family, but still, he's basically being used for convenience and tossed aside. Fucking him while looking for other dick, then ditching till they're in a horny spot when they can't get their regular dick, lol.

....I could go on... The story writes as a light, fun experience, but I can't help but feel sad/pity for the guy's situation and for him as a person as well. It's well written, but it left me unsatisfied and with a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ages have changed.

Brother went from being younger by seven years to being older by, what? Nine months?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pathetically weak male lead and awkward and unrealistic behavior in both. You need to work on your basics.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
TOO MUCH TIME PASTED. ^*!^*!^*!

What went on, in that twenty years.

LILY and DAVE wed, they had two

kids ,a girl and boy. WOW 20y shot

to hell. Ch. 01: was much better.

Sex was hot that's all.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wonderful...dead sexy niece

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Thoughts about Lily and Charlotte.

After reading both stories I have deduced that Charlotte is most likely Henry's Daughter,because it said its been 20+ years since Lily and Henry had that special massage,and Charlotte is 19 years old,so conception would have been right at 20 years or a little over.

So I think Lily probably knows Henry is Charlotte's Dad,but doesn't tell him.But as for Lily I think she was just a very horny woman and wanted to fuck her younger brother once to satisfy her cravings and she covered it up by telling Henry she was gonna go out with Dave and she didn't want Henry to find out Charlotte was his Daughter.because Lily was ashamed of what she did with her brother.

But regardless Lily returned after 20 years to repeat her special massage,and Charlotte guaranteed Henry she would return even tho she found a new man to be with.Honestly I think there should be a Chapter 3 and have Henry,Lily,and Charlotte become single and maybe have Dave die of a heart attack or something and have Lily come to terms with her love for Henry and they become a family of 3.I hope the author will write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lily and Charlotte

I agree with an earlier poster, Charlotte is most likely Henry's daughter. Clearly Henry doesnt know, and maybe Lily never put it together herself. But I think she is. So he fucked his sister, then 20 years later, his daughter/niece. Now I think he should bed them both together. Lily may be initially resistant, but horny slutty Charlotte is probably ok, and likely has sapphic experience. I'm sure she'd win Mom over in the end, and then be over Mom's mouth. Please make it so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex—what there was of it—was very well done & hot!

Reading through earlier comments I must admit I never assumed a connection between Henry & Charlotte. Just can’t see it.

Strange after all Charlotte’s mom didn’t want her daughter to know she was fucking Henry but did very little to disguise it from her.

Oh well it was fun & a solid 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure I like this. Too many loopholes and no character development. After all shitty sex doesn't make a good erotic stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES