It Started as an Innocent Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry massages his niece, and his sister again.
9.2k words
4.61
102k
108

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

This is twenty years on.

In that time I haven't moved, I am still in my simple two bedroom apartment, and I am still searching for that special woman to share my life with. However now that I am forty three I feel time is running out. My Sister turns fifty in two months, but she doesn't seem to be worried about the advancing years, probably because her life is more settled than mine. She has been with Dave since I moved into my 'new' place, they married only three months after their first date. They have two children, Charlotte nineteen and Christopher fourteen.

--------------------------------

"Hi Uncle Henry, Charlotte here."

I smiled, she always says that. She probably calls me at least two or three times a week. When I answer the phone I can see that it's her number, and then I recognise her voice, but she still thinks it's necessary for her to tell me who she is.

"I need a favour from you."

I smiled again, it seems that recently every call is because she needs something from me, or because she wants me to do something. I do have a soft spot for her and she knows it, so I always end up saying yes.

"OK, but it had better not be like last time."

I heard her giggle before saying, "What was wrong with last time?"

"You asked me to drive you to that new clothes shop. What did you say? 'It's only a few minutes out of town.' It took us an hour to get there."

"It's not my fault if you drive slowly."

"Very funny. Go on, tell me what you want."

"I have taken up running at College."

Even though she couldn't see me I was now shaking my head, then I said, "No, my running days are over. Ask your Mother to run with you."

"She does, but that's not why I am calling you. I have got a running injury and apparently you are the person who can fix it."

I had a flashback to the time when I had massaged her Mother, it was twenty years ago but It was still a vivid memory. She had come to me for a massage, but she had got a lot more than that. It is something we have never repeated, and we have never talked about it. Why had she suggested that I massage her Daughter?

"What did your Mother say?"

"Nothing, it was Grandma. I mentioned to her that I had a problem with my leg and she said that you had a qualification in Sports Massage."

I had forgotten about that. I do, but from about eighteen years ago. It was two hours in the evening for ten weeks. It was a very basic qualification. At that time I had ideas about doing it for a living, this was the first step. However six months after finishing it I lost interest. The only massaging I have done since then has been with girlfriends, and that has been sensual rather than therapeutic.

"That was a long time ago, you need professional help rather than me."

"But I will have to pay for that. I am a poor student."

She was, and I knew that if she had to pay it would not be cheap. If I could help her, then what was wrong with that?

"What is your injury?"

"Thanks Uncle."

"Hold on, I haven't said yes yet."

She laughed before saying, "But you are going to."

I probably will, but only if it's not in some place that might be embarrassing for both of us.

"It's my calf muscle, it's sore and tender. It's not pulled yet but it feels as if it will if I carry on running without any treatment."

I smiled, that's a safe area.

"OK I will, but on one condition, if my Sister is happy for me to do it."

"I don't see why I need her approval, but if that is what you want then I will get it."

The next day my Niece called again.

"Mother is OK with it, what time can I come round?"

"How about tomorrow at eight? I get back from work just after six so that will give me plenty of time to eat before you get here."

"That's good for me as well. See you then."

When the call ended I got back to watching television, but my mind was on other things. Was it really a good idea to be massaging her? The difficult thing to come to terms with was that even though she was my Niece I was attracted to her, as indeed most men must be. She has a beautiful face and the most piercing blue eyes you have ever seen. Her body is lean and toned, and is in proportion to her height of five feet, that is except for het tits. They would look very big on a woman who was a lot taller, so on her they are massive.

"You are thirty minutes late."

"Sorry Uncle, If you give me five minutes I am sure I can come up with a decent excuse, but for now I haven't got one."

Then she smiled at me, and I couldn't help smiling back.

"OK, but next time please be punctual."

"I will do my best."

As we walked to the living room nothing more was said, but we both knew that next time she would probably be late again.

"If you go into the bedroom I will get the oil ready. Lie on the bed face down and I will be with you in a few minutes."

When I saw her on the bed I was shocked, she was lying down on the towels I had placed there, but she was just in her underwear.

"Why have you done that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Taken all your clothes off."

"I have my bra and knickers on."

"But I am only massaging you calves. You shouldn't have taken anything off."

"Now you tell me."

Then she giggled.

"Sorry Uncle, I did know. It's just that I thought that after you had sorted my calf out you could give me a nice relaxing massage."

"Well you thought wrong."

When she turned her head to look at me I was standing there with my arms crossed. She must be able to see that I was annoyed but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Please, have I ever told you that you are my favourite Uncle?"

"Yes, every time you want something. But this time it's a no."

"Why?"

That was a difficult one to answer. I could tell her the truth, "If I massage you as you are I might not be able to resist the temptation to take it further." Then I thought of Lily.

"I don't think your Mother would like it."

"It's nothing to do with her. I do lots of things she doesn't like, I just never tell her about them."

Was there really any harm in me doing what she wanted?

"If that is all you are bothered about, it will be our little secret."

I hesitated for a few seconds before giving in, "OK, but if anybody asks I just did your calf."

That is where I started.

"It's very stiff, how much running have you been doing?"

"Normally three miles but I have started doing five."

"Did you go from three to five straight away?"

"Yes."

"That's your problem, it should have been a gradual change. I would have increased it initially by half a mile, then when I was used to that I would have increased it again. Two miles was too much."

"I know that now."

After fifteen minutes I had done both calves.

"I went deep into the muscle so your legs will probably be sore later on. Don't run again until at least the day after tomorrow."

"OK, it was a bit painful."

"I am now going to use a lot of oil, so you might want to shower after."

When I started massaging her shoulders they were tense, but they soon relaxed as I worked on them. Then I moved to her back. I was now running both my hands up and down, starting just above the outline of her knickers and ending at her neck. As I did it I was pushing down quite hard with my palms.

"Is that too hard?"

"No, but my bra strap is irritating me."

It must be digging into her skin when my hands push over it.

"Sorry, I will be more careful."

"Undo it."

That surprised me, but it did make sense to remove it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's spoiling it for me so I want it off."

It appeared to be a simple hook, but I was struggling with it.

She giggled before saying, "Uncle have you never taken a bra off before?"

"Yes, but not this one."

"You are worse than my first boyfriend, in the end I had to take it off myself."

I had no idea who that lucky guy had been, but I could understand his nervousness, I was feeling the same now.

"Done. But I am NOT putting it back on when we have finished."

That made her laugh.

Getting rid of the straps had made it easier for me to massage her, but what it had also done is let me see the side of her tits. I couldn't see a lot, the cups had only opened slightly, and her tits were squashed against the bed, but it was enough for my cock to start to get hard. I had to reach down and adjust it.

I spent the new few minutes massaging her bare back. Then, after resisting the temptation to let my hands go near her tits, I got to work on her thighs. Her legs were almost closed so I was only working on the top of them.

"Sorry, you need some room to be able to do my legs."

Then she opened them wide, really wide. It was a lot more than was needed.

"Is that better?"

Better for what? She had done it so that I could do a proper job on her thighs, but it had also given me a great view of her covered cunt, and it was now accessible if I risked exploring it with my fingers.

"Yes."

I should really have said no, perhaps made a joke of it. She would then have moved them so that she would be showing me less of herself. On another day I might have had more self-control, however today I was happy to let her stay as she was.

As I massaged her legs I looked at her bottom, her small white knickers were barely concealing it. It wobbled slightly as I pressed hard on her thighs, I was itching to get my hands on it.

So far I had been a good boy, nothing inappropriate. Undoing her bra had been for practical reasons, but I was glad she was not going to be telling my Sister about it. The massage wasn't going to become sexual, but I could have some fun by making it sensual, that is if my Niece was willing. Time to test the water.

When I moved my hands to her inner thighs, high up near her groin, there was no objection from her. Then when I pushed against them there was no resistance, they just opened up more for me.

As I put more oil onto my hands I stared at the outline of her cunt, I could make out her lips and clit. I took a deep breath before continuing, I was going to need all the self-control that I possessed. If she was a girlfriend I would already have two or three fingers deep up her, but she wasn't, she was my Niece. I would have to be content with just looking, but that was easier said than done.

My hands were now getting dangerously close to her cunt, another inch or so and I would be brushing against her knickers. She would stop me if I did that, but would she stop me if I tried to massage her peachy bottom?

In a casual tone I said, "I have finished with your thighs, what about your bottom?"

"Yes, but will your oily hands stain my knickers?"

I hadn't thought about that, reluctantly I told her the truth.

"They might do, so it's probably best if I don't."

"That's a pity, I just know you would do a good job on my bottom."

I looked at it longingly, before saying, "That's your back done, please turn over."

She didn't move, did she want to continue?

"You could wash your hands."

Now why hadn't I thought of that?

"Or you could just pull them down a bit."

It was obvious which option I preferred, and because she had suggested it I was going to assume it was what she wanted me to do.

"OK, but close your legs so that it's easier for me to pull them down. I will tell you when to stop."

She had said a bit, but I now had them down enough so that most of her cheeks were exposed. Her cunt was still covered, but only just.

As I massaged her bottom she moaned.

"That's good."

It was good for me as well, but also frustrating. My cock was fit to burst but I knew that I would have to wait for her to go before I got any relief, and that would be with my own hand.

After a few minutes I changed from just pushing down on her bottom to moving each cheek in a circular motion as well. I was trying to open and close her cunt. I might not be able to touch it but I hoped I would be able to excite it by doing this.

"That's even better."

I smiled, it appeared to be working. After five more minutes of doing it I noticed her breathing change, it was louder, and at times ragged. She was also starting to moan quite loudly. I had been with enough women to know what it meant, she was building up to a climax.

When I pushed harder she gave a loud groan.

"Don't stop."

She was now moving her bottom herself, grinding it into the bed. Each time I moved her cheeks I could hear her cunt squelching, she must be soaking wet. There was now a rich aroma filling the room, mingling with the smell of the massage oil was the smell of her cunt.

It was another two minutes before she climaxed. When she did her body shuddered and then it went limp. I removed my hands from her bottom and then I waited for her to recover.

She said, "I think that's enough for now."

So no mention of what had just happened. I was OK with that, but my worry was that it might be a one-off, she might not even want me to massage her again.

"I will skip the shower."

I left her alone to dress. Five minutes later she joined me in the kitchen.

"Wednesday."

"What?"

"I will be here at eight."

Good, she was still keen to continue.

"OK, but don't you mean eight thirty?"

She pretended to be hurt by my remark, then she said in a confident voice, "I WILL be here at eight."

As I closed the front door on her she said, "See you at eight," then she laughed.

I waited until I went to bed before playing with myself. As I stroked my cock I replayed in my mind everything that had happened, in as much detail as I could remember. When I got to the part where she climaxed my cock exploded. It was one of my best.

For the next two days I kept thinking about Charlotte. I was finding it difficult to concentrate at work. On Wednesday I got home at seven, just one more hour to wait, no it would be longer because she is always late.

When I opened the door to her she just stood there.

"Don't you need to say something to me?" Then before I could answer she added, "An apology."

I hesitated, not sure what to say, but it needed to be something along the lines of, "I am very sorry, I am your Uncle and I should not have taken advantage of you. It will not happen again. Do you forgive me?"

However before I could say anything she raised her hand and then pointed to her watch.

"It's now eight o'clock precisely. I want an apology because you said I was going to be late."

I laughed, a bit too loudly, mostly out of relief.

"I am very sorry that I doubted you. From now on I will never question anything you say ever again."

That made her giggle.

"Now go into the bedroom and get ready."

It only took me a few minutes to get the oil to the required temperature. As I walked to the bedroom I couldn't help smiling, I had waited two days for this. However when I saw her I stopped dead.

"What's wrong Uncle, you look shocked?"

I gave a nervous laugh then said, "I didn't expect you to be naked."

"Don't be silly, I have my knickers on."

Yes, but it was all she was wearing. She was sitting on the bed with her big tits exposed, and her large nipples were pointing up at me.

In a matter of fact voice she said, "The bra is going to get in the way, like last time, so I took it off."

She then put both her hands under her tits and presented them to me. She had nice nipples, just like her Mother.

"Do you think they are too big?"

"No, they are perfect."

She gave me a nice smile before saying, "Thanks, I am glad you like them."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, I had just remembered a joke and I was going to tell it to her.

"I have a joke for you, I hope you like it."

She removed her hands from her tits and placed them on her knees, waiting for me to continue.

"Three women go for a job. The first one has all the relevant qualifications but no experience. The second has no qualifications but lots of experience. The third one has no qualifications and no experience, but she is very enthusiastic and she says she will work hard."

She giggled, "I am number three."

I gave her a stern look.

"Sorry, carry on."

"They all interview well, but who gets the job?"

"No idea, tell me."

"The one with the biggest tits."

We both laughed. Like a lot of jokes it's not politically correct, but I think it's funny and she did as well.

"So I would get the job."

"YES."

She laughed, but I just looked at them, with tits like that she would always get the job.

"We had better start, turn over."

"Can you do my front first?"

"OK."

Her calves didn't feel as tight as last time.

"Did you run today?"

"Yes this morning, but just two miles."

"Good, how did your legs feel while you were running?"

"Better than the last run, but they started getting sore towards the end."

I was pleased, she had taken my advice about keeping the mileage low.

"I think that you should stay at two for the next few runs."

"I guess that is the sensible thing to do."

"YES it is."

That made her laugh.

"I like strong men who tell me what to do."

That was a lie, and she was poking fun at me.

"You mean like that George you are going out with?"

"Keep up Uncle, I dumped him a week ago."

"I liked him."

"You only met him once. He was too immature."

"Wasn't he twenty six?"

"Yes, that's what I said, too immature."

"But you are only nineteen."

She didn't reply to that, but I did get a look that would peel paint from a door.

"Sorry, in terms of maturity you are at least thirty five years old."

It was way over the top, but she seemed pleased with what I had said.

"I think I should only date older men. How old are you?"

That sent a tingle down my spine, the implication was that she wanted me.

"Forty three, way too old for you."

There was an uneasy silence for a few seconds, then in a calm voice she just said, "No."

I spent the next few minutes working on her calves. Time to massage the rest of her.

"Your thighs are next."

"Please will you do my top first? I would like you to start there and then work your way down to my bottom."

To a casual observer it would have sounded innocent, but to me it sounded like, "Please will you do my tits first then finish with my cunt." Perhaps I was reading more into it than I should, but from what had happened last time I knew that this was going to be more than just an innocent massage.

When I started on her shoulders she closed her eyes. A minute later I moved my hands to the edge of her tits. It felt as if there was a line there, and I had to decide if I was going to cross it or not. I knew that if I did there would be no going back.

I took a deep breath and then I moved both hands onto her tits. When I lightly brushed her nipples she gasped. I stopped, she then opened her eyes and smiled before closing them again. I now had her permission to continue.

I spent the next five minutes on her tits, they were firm and heavy, but I kept away from her nipples even though they were sticking out, begging to be played with. I was saving them for later.

Charlotte then opened her eyes, as I gazed into them she quietly said, "My nipples need some attention."

"That's good, how much do they need?"

"Lots, I will tell you when to stop."

"Why would I ever want to stop? Once I start on you big thick nipples I don't think I will be able to stop."

"Not even for my cunt?"

I looked at her wide-eyed, I now knew that I was definitely going to get more than just her tits.

"I might not want your cunt."

She giggled, "You are so silly. I may only be nineteen but I am old enough to realise that every man I know would like my cunt."

"Even your Father?"

That made her gasp, then she gave me a wicked smile.

"Yes even him. Would you be shocked if I told you that he has already had me?"

I was shocked, "When?"

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers