It Started as an Innocent Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "He hasn't, I was only teasing you."

"Very funny, but I actually believed you."

"I am starting with you first, he is next."

It wouldn't surprise me if she did eventually do what she had just said. My Niece is always single-minded, she nearly always gets what she wants in the end.

My first suck on her nipple was gentle, it was to feel its size.

"Do you like my nipple?"

I just nodded, I was eager for more and I couldn't wait. The next one took as much of her tit into my mouth as I can manage, she gave a huge gasp in response.

"That's good, I hope you are going to do that to my cunt."

I managed to grin without taking my mouth of her. That was exactly what I was going to do, and much more as well.

I was desperate to finger her, and it was taking all my self-control to stop my hand from slipping into her knickers. However she seemed content with me working on her tits so I didn't want to rush things. That honey pot of hers would have to wait.

We had now settled into a nice rhythm. I was sucking one nipple while pinching and rubbing the other, when she wanted me to switch she would push against my head. I lost count of the number of times we changed over.

"I think you have spent enough time on my nipples."

I raised my head and grinned at her. She smiled at me then said, "Yes it's time to go down on me."

I quickly moved my hands to her knickers, but before I could pull them down she sat up and grabbed one of my hands.

"No, I want you to get your cock out first. I want to see it."

I got my trousers of in record time, my underwear quickly followed.

She giggled before saying, "It's a nice cock, not too big."

"What do you mean, it's massive?"

Her giggle turned into a laugh, because she knew I was joking. It's at best only slightly above average at six inches, but it's always rock hard, and so far I have had no complaints about how I use it.

I moved it about with my hand so that she could inspect it further, then in my best posh voice I said, "Would Madam like to taste it?"

That made her smile.

"You sounded like a waiter asking me to sample the wine."

"It's a good vintage, well matured."

"Good, I think I am going to like it. And yes I do want to taste it."

For the next two minutes she did just that, licking the entire shaft, but mostly concentrating on the head. I thought that was all I was going to get, but then she opened her mouth wide. As she slowly lowered her head I closed my eyes.

It felt good, and it was obvious that she had done this before, however she wasn't an expert yet. That would come with time, after all she is only nineteen. I have found that mature women are generally the best at it. Twenty years ago, after a bit too much to drink, I ended up in bed with a woman a lot older than me. As I fingered her she took care of my cock with her mouth. I was taken to the edge four or five times before I eventually poured it down her throat. In the morning it was embarrassing. She wasn't the beauty I had thought she was the night before, and she must have been at least fifty. As I was leaving she gave me her number, but we both knew I wasn't going to call her. I never did, but now I wished I had, nobody since has sucked my cock as good as she did then.

"Was that good?"

She was eager for my approval.

"Yes, the best."

Always tell them what they want to hear.

"I would have done it for longer but I didn't want you to come in my mouth."

"Don't you like that?"

"I do, but I want it in my cunt instead."

"Do you swallow?"

"What do you think?"

I looked at her, then I nodded.

She giggled, "Yes I am a naughty girl, I ALWAYS swallow."

I like talking during sex, it heightens the experience, but you have to make sure it doesn't get in the way. It was now time to get back to work.

I waited with anticipation while she took her knickers off. When they were off she kept her legs closed, as if she was too shy to open them, but I knew she wasn't, she was just teasing me. I wondered if she was going to make me beg, but then she suddenly spread them wide.

It was everything I had hoped for, chunky lips framing an already swollen clit. Her opening was already glistening with juice, it was definitely ready to be fucked. However it would have to wait a bit longer before it got my cock, for now it was getting my fingers and tongue.

As I licked her I also inserted a finger, she felt nice and tight. When I pushed the second one in she moaned.

"That's good, but no more."

So two was her limit. I smiled, big tits and a small cunt, the perfect combination. I was now finger fucking her and licking her cunt like crazy, and she was responding by moaning and wriggling her bottom. My plan had been to take it nice and slow, to show off all the tricks I had learnt over the years, to give her a long slow build up before I eventually fucked her to a climax. That had changed, all I wanted to do now was to empty my balls into her as soon as possible, and hopefully she would climax with me.

I pushed her legs up as I rammed my cock in, then I fucked her as deep and as hard as I could manage. Her moaning was now on a different level, and she was bucking her hips in time with my thrusts. This was frantic, almost brutal.

"Don't stop, I am going to come."

I was almost there as well. It took another minute before she climaxed, I followed shortly after. I was now slumped on top of her breathing heavily, she was still, as if she was in a deep sleep. After another minute I rolled off her, my cock was limp and shrivelled up, but it had done its job. As she lay there I sat up and gazed at her, then I shook my head. How had I managed to bed such a beauty? Then she opened her eyes.

"That was some fuck."

"It was, but the next time will be better."

She giggled before saying, "Are you going to fuck me again now?"

I smiled at her, "I wish I could, but I need a couple of days to recover."

She looked disappointed, but then she burst out laughing.

"I am only teasing. I think I will need a week to recover."

I knew it was an exaggeration but it still made me feel good. I may be forty three but there was still life in the old dog.

As she was leaving I got a peck on the cheek, the sort of kiss that a Niece should give to her Uncle. It made me smile, but she didn't appear to notice. After all that I had just done to her a passionate kiss would have been more appropriate.

The next day I got a call from my Sister.

"Hi Henry."

"Nice to hear from you, what's up?"

It was unusual for Lily to call me, was there a problem?

"Charlotte says she is seeing you tomorrow, can I ask a favour?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I have also injured my leg running. Since you are now the medical expert I thought you could fix it for me as well."

Like I did last time?

I tried to sound casual as I said, "I can try."

"Thanks, can you manage both of us?"

"You and Charlotte at the same time?"

I knew what she meant, I was just teasing her.

"Don't be silly, one after the other."

I would certainly like to try. She was thinking about a massage but I was thinking about something a lot more enjoyable.

"Good, we will be at your place tomorrow at eight."

That night in bed I mulled over our conversation. Did she have a hidden agenda, or was it just that she wanted her injury sorting out? I was excited at the prospect of touching her again, but deep down I knew that after all this time it was unlikely she wanted more than just a massage.

"You are early."

Charlotte giggled, "Sorry Uncle, it will not happen again."

I put on my serious face and said, "It had better not."

My Sister looked at both of us, then she shook her head.

"You two are like a double act, a not very good one."

As my Sister walked past us Charlotte stuck her tongue out at her. It was a childish gesture but it did make me smile.

"Who wants to be first?"

My Niece jumped in quickly with, "I want to go second."

I looked at Lily, "Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, I don't have a preference."

This time it was her Achilles tendon that was hurting. She was now lying on her back fully clothed, and I was massaging her tendon as hard as I could.

"Does that hurt?"

Through gritted teeth she said, "Yes, but just get on with it."

I managed nearly ten minutes before she asked me to stop.

"Don't run for at least three or four days."

"Run? I don't think I will be able to walk ever again."

"Sorry Sis, it needed doing."

"I know, but it's now hurting like crazy."

"No pain no gain."

That got a wry smile from her.

"We are done, now for Charlotte."

"Not so fast."

I was puzzled, "You have another injury?"

"No, but there is something that needs attending to."

It was probably her calves, they have always troubled her. However when she then pulled her knees up and opened her legs wide, I knew it wasn't that.

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't speak.

"You don't want to?"

I tried again, but I still couldn't get the words out.

"You look like a Goldfish, your mouth keeps opening and closing."

I managed to compose myself, "Sorry you took me by surprise."

"Yes or no?"

"Of course it's a yes, but why?"

"It's because you have been massaging Charlotte. It got me thinking about what we did all those years ago."

I was starting to feel uncomfortable, did she suspect something?

I must have looked worried because she said, "I do know about you and Charlotte, but I don't have an issue with it."

I was relieved that she wasn't angry, but Charlotte had betrayed me.

"She said she wasn't going to tell you."

"She didn't, but after she had been with you I could just tell that something had happened."

"But you don't mind?"

"It's just sex. After a while she will get bored with you and move onto somebody else. If it wasn't you it would be another older man, and they might not treat her as well as you do."

That made a lot of sense, but there are not many Mothers who would be so understanding if their Brother was fucking her Daughter. I was lucky to have such a special Sister. Then I had a sudden thought.

"Does Charlotte know that you know?"

"No, and I want to keep it that way. And I do hope you haven't told her about what we did when we were young."

"I haven't said anything, and I am not going to."

"Good, now you need to fuck me. It's been twenty years since the last one, so it had better be worth the wait."

I went for her tits, but she pushed my hands away.

"No, touch my cunt."

When I rubbed it over her knickers she moaned.

"You need to keep the noise down, Charlotte might hear."

She just nodded, but we both knew that was going to be difficult.

"Take them off for me."

I quickly did what she asked. I didn't bother looking at her cunt, the memory of it was still fixed in my brain from all those years ago. Some cunts you never forget, this was one of them.

I knew she was big, so I started with two fingers. Her cunt was already wet so they went in easily. When I pushed a third one in she gasped. As I fucked her with them my other hand went for her clit.

"Fuck that's good."

There was room for more so I squeezed another finger in, it took her breath away.

"Next time warn me before you do anything like that again."

"Sorry, I got carried away. Do you want them out?"

"No, but I hope you are more gentle with my Daughter."

I didn't reply, I just started working her cunt with them. There was no more complaining from her, and from the noises she was making she was obviously enjoying what I was doing to her.

I now faced a dilemma, should I fuck her or finish her off with my fingers? There was no way I would be able to fuck my Niece after climaxing with my Sister. Charlotte would be expecting me to fuck her, and she would find it strange if I didn't.

Then I noticed Lily's breathing change, she was now close to reaching it. If I concentrated on her clit then in a few minutes she would climax. My mind was now made up, my Niece would get the fuck, but I could still give my Sister a big orgasm. When I rubbed her clit hard she moaned loudly.

"You do know that I am going to come?"

"Yes, and I have another two fingers for you."

As quickly as I could manage, I replaced the two fingers that I had on her clit with my thumb, those fingers were then pushed deep into her bottom. I thought she was going to scream but she managed to stifle it.

I now had four fingers of one hand in her cunt, with the thumb on her clit, and two fingers of my other hand up to the knuckles in her bottom. For a second or two I thought I had gone too far, but then she started to buck her hips. I smiled, I now just needed to keep them there, she was doing all the work.

Thirty seconds later she climaxed, and it was a big one. She was now shaking her head from side to side, then she closed her legs, squeezing them tight and trapping all my fingers. When she eventually relaxed I was able to extract them.

"That was good, and you never even got your cock out."

"I had forgotten what a horny bitch you are, I didn't have time. You came too quickly."

That made her giggle.

"Dave says that he only has to touch me and I climax."

"Lucky you, and lucky Dave for being the one that gets to touch you."

That got a smile, then it turned into a frown.

"What about you, you haven't come yet?"

I hesitated for a few seconds, unsure if I should just tell her what I really wanted, then I did.

"That's OK, I will save it for Charlotte."

I could see she was thinking about what I had said, then she smiled.

"OK, but don't do what you did to me with those two fingers, she is too young for that."

That made me smile, my Niece wasn't the sweet innocent child that her Mother thought she was.

"Remember that Singapore holiday I had a few years ago?"

"Yes, didn't you go with a few friends?"

"That's right. When I was there we visited a massage parlour. The women were very good, mine was Chinese. When she was about to come she asked me to stick my fingers into her anus, it got her off straight away. I have been doing it ever since. I find that most women like it."

"I loved it. I think I will teach it to Dave."

"Tell him you learnt it from your brother."

That got a big smile, and then a shake of her head.

Then there was a loud knock on the door.

"Have you finished? It's been nearly forty minutes."

She didn't sound happy.

I shouted back, "Not yet, two more minutes."

Lily quickly put her knickers back on, then she leant over and hugged me.

"Thanks, and remember, not a word to Charlotte."

"OK, but is there a next time?"

She hesitated before saying, "I don't know, but I am doing a lot of running now so I will probably get some more injuries."

Not a yes, but an answer that was full of promise. That would do for now. When my Sister opened the door Charlotte was waiting outside.

"I thought you were never coming out."

"My tendon needed a lot of attention."

It had, but her cunt had needed more.

As soon as I closed the door my Niece go onto the bed, but this time she was on her hands and knees.

"I can't wait any longer, I am so frustrated, I want a quick hard fuck. My knickers are in my handbag, just lift my skirt up and put your cock in."

I didn't waste any time by taking my trousers off, I just unzipped myself. My cock sprang out, it was nearly fully erect. When I lifted her skirt up and looked at her cunt my cock responded by gaining another inch.

As I pushed into her I spread her cheeks with my hands. It felt good to be in her tight cunt again.

"I love your cunt."

"I love your cock, now fuck me with it."

She had wanted it hard, and that was what she was getting now. This was our second fuck and it was another frantic one. Was it always going to be like this? I hoped not, it would be nice to have one with a slow build up. I wanted time to savour her body before climaxing. But that was for next time, the task in hand was for me to continue to fuck her hard with long strokes.

I had now managed to keep going for over five minutes, but I was getting tired. Despite her constant moaning she didn't seem to be any nearer to reaching it. I wished I was bigger, another two or three inches would do the trick. However there was no point in wishing, but I did have my fingers, and they were skilled. As I fucked her I reached between her legs, searching for her clit, it was nice and swollen, easy to find.

"That's the spot. Rub it hard and fuck me harder."

I smiled, my Niece was always good at telling people what she wanted.

"Lower your back, and stick your bottom out more."

Her chest was now almost flat on the bed, and my cock and fingers were frantically trying to finish her off. It looked as if it was working, she was pushing back hard against every stroke, and she was making all sorts of noises, she must be nearly there.

I was now worried, I couldn't hold back much longer. She had expected me to be a skilled lover, she would not be impressed if I came first and then left her hanging.

"Fuck I am coming, and it's a big one."

We both came at the same time, it had worked out OK in the end, but it felt as if it was more by luck than good judgment. This time she was more vocal.

"Fuck, I think I am going to pass out."

I thought she had stopped, but then she added, "I am coming again."

I could hear the surprise in her voice. I was going to get the credit for it, but I hadn't done anything after her first climax that would give her a second one.

Afterwards we lay on the bed together, nothing was said for at least a minute.

"Do you think we were too loud, will my Mother have heard us?"

"No, the walls are quite thick."

They are, however she would definitely have heard us, but I wasn't worried because she already knew beforehand what we would be doing. I was worried though about the old woman who lives in the next apartment. It wouldn't surprise me if I get a complaint from her.

After Charlotte had taken a shower we all sat together drinking coffee.

"Mother, do you think your tendon needs more treatment?"

"No, your Uncle did a good job, and it always responds well to a good massage. What about your calf?"

"I think at least another session."

"Is he good?"

It was an innocent question, and she had said it with a neutral tone, but for a second or two Charlotte was flustered.

"Yes, very good."

I looked at my Sister, who then gave me a slight nod of approval, happy that I was satisfying her Daughter.

It was nearly eleven when they left, five minutes later I was in bed. I was asleep straight away. When I woke my first thoughts of the day were about last night. Had it really happened? Yes, and it was happening again tomorrow at two with my Niece, and possibly with my Sister sometime in the future.

Saturday is always a busy day for me, doing all the chores that I have neglected during the week. It was my day of catching up. As I did my jobs I couldn't help grinning, I even got an erection a couple of times. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, or more precisely for two o'clock.

This time she was just fifteen minutes late. I didn't care, I just hugged and kissed her as soon as I saw her.

"Somebody is happy to see me."

Then she pointed down at my emerging erection, "Sorry, SOMETHING, is happy to see me."

We both laughed at that.

This time her mood was different, she was a lot calmer than before. I now knew that this would be a fuck that we would take our time with.

I kissed her gently, but with a hint of the passion that was to come. She was the first to use a tongue, I liked the way she probed my mouth with it. I then did the same to her. We must have stood there for at least five minutes, just kissing. When we stopped she licked her lips.

"That was nice, I enjoyed it."