It Started as an Innocent Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it was," then I held her hand as we walked to the bedroom.

When we got there she started to unbutton her top, she was doing it slowly, taking her time over each button. My eyes were fixed on her huge tits, waiting for them to be free. Her top was now off, how could such a small bra support them?

I didn't let her to take it off before I started fondling her tits, I could feel her nipples responding. It was good, but it would be better with her bra off. However when I tried to unhook it she stopped me.

"Leave it on, I like it like that. It reminds me of my first boyfriend, he would play with my tits while we were in my bedroom. I would keep my top and bra on, it was too risky to take them off in case my Mother came in."

"What about your knickers?"

She giggled, "They were always off. If we heard anybody near the bedroom he would just take his fingers out and I would close my legs."

"How old were you?"

"Eighteen."

"You were a late starter."

"Yes, but I have been catching up ever since."

"What about you?"

My first proper girlfriend was a long time ago, but I could still remember what we did together.

"I was twenty one."

"And you called me a late starter."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was shy when I was young. She was more experienced than me. I will tell you all about her, but not now."

"I can't wait to hear, now kiss me and play with my tits."

I did, but her bra stayed on. I would have preferred it off so that I could get those big nipples into my mouth, but I wasn't going to complain, I didn't want to spoil it for her.

"Should we get onto the bed?"

"No, but you can rub my cunt, just on the outside though."

She then opened her legs slightly. I kept one hand on her tits as the other reached down and pulled her skirt up. When I pushed my fingers against her bulging cunt she moaned. She was almost fully clothed, only her top was off, but we were both highly aroused. The slowness of what we were doing was adding to the excitement.

We stayed like that for several minutes, then I couldn't wait any longer, I had to get my fingers onto her naked cunt.

"Take your knickers off."

"No."

Then she giggled before adding, "You take them off."

I knelt down, and then I slowly ran my hands up her legs, when I got to her knickers I stopped.

I looked up at her before saying, "Is this your first time, have you ever been fingered before?"

She looked at me as if I had gone mad, then she understood. Her face was now a picture of innocence. In a shy voice she slowly said, "No, nobody has ever touched me there before."

"Do you play with it?"

She bowed her head before saying, "Yes, I am a naughty girl."

She was good, too good. I then pulled her knickers down, quicker than I had intended, I just couldn't wait any longer. When I was back on my feet I kissed her hard as my fingers searched for her opening, she spread her legs wider to help me.

"That's good, fuck me with them."

I did, but slowly, and I kept away from her clit. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

She was enjoying what we were doing, but for me it was starting to get uncomfortable. My cock was stuck in my trousers at an awkward angle. I needed to adjust it, or better still get it out. I reached down with my free hand to unzip myself, but I was struggling.

"Let me do it."

As I continued to finger her she unbuttoned my trousers, and then she pulled the zip down. I was then able to get them off myself. I had no problems with my underwear. She was now stroking my cock, it was nice but I wanted more.

"Can we go on the bed?"

She shook her head, and then she looked towards the chair that was in the corner of the room.

"That's my special chair, I lost my virginity on it."

I nearly laughed. My Sister had given it to me two months ago, it had been in Charlotte's bedroom. It was old and my Sister had replaced it with a new one while my Niece was at College. When she found out that it had gone to me she was not happy. She had wanted it back but my Sister would not budge. Now I understood what the all fuss was about.

My eyes widened as I watched her sit on it. It was a small chair but with big padded arms. She was sitting in the middle of it but with a leg over each arm. It looked to be uncomfortable, but perfect for fucking. I looked at her open cunt and then I smiled, this was going to become my special chair as well.

I pushed the first inch in then I stopped. I wondered if he had taken his time or if he had just rammed it in. He probably couldn't wait, but I had a bit more patience. I slowly pushed it in, only stopping when I had no more to give her. When I looked up at her she smiled, her eyes were half closed. Was she remembering her first time? I hoped that this would be something for her to remember as well.

I was now fucking her hard. The time to be soft and gentle was over, what was needed now was long deep strokes. We both needed a climax and we needed it soon.

Five minutes later we were still going, but I was now fucking her harder than I had ever done before. That little bottom of hers was wriggling about, and she was making a lot of strange noises. There was no way I could last much longer, so I needed to finish her off.

The beauty of this position was that it was easy to get to her clit with my fingers without spoiling the fucking. When I rubbed it she bucked her hips more.

"I hope you are ready because I am about to fucking come."

She was right, a few seconds later I felt her cunt squeeze my cock as she climaxed. It made me come as well. As my ball emptied I slumped on top of her, she then grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest, only releasing me when her climax had ended.

"Was that good?"

She opened her eyes.

"Yes."

"I was thinking of getting rid of the chair, but now I am going to keep it."

She wagged her finger at me, and tried to look serious, but she couldn't help smiling.

"It's not very comfortable for sitting on, but it's great for being fucked on."

I laughed, should I tell my Sister that?

"I am having a coffee, do you want one?"

"Yes, but we haven't finished yet."

I now needed a coffee more then I needed sex, but I didn't want to spoil the evening by saying no.

"OK, but I doubt if I can reach it again."

"Not that, I want you to do my calf. It just needs one last massage."

As I worked on her calf I thought about what she had said, I didn't like the sound of 'last'. I spent the next ten minutes massaging her.

"I think that's enough, time for coffee."

"That sounds good, but I need a shower."

When she joined me in the kitchen I was on my second cup.

"Thanks, you make the best coffee."

Then she looked at me, and I just knew. She was going to say more, but I wasn't going to like what she was going to say.

"I need to tell you something."

I just nodded.

"I have a new boyfriend."

That didn't surprise me, a woman like her always has a boyfriend, men are queuing up for her.

I tried not to sound as hurt as I felt, "I understand, it was never going to last long."

She then gave me a big smile before saying, "It doesn't have to end."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that every now and again I will need a massage from you. Are you OK with that?"

I was, she had said massage but we both knew it meant fuck.

"What about your new guy?"

She giggled, "I am not going to tell him, are you?"

That was a question that didn't need answering.

"But I will not be able to see you very often."

I could live with that.

Twenty minutes later she was gone. As I sipped my third cup of coffee I smiled, I was already looking forward to the next time. I might even give her a key to my apartment, to make her feel special, but she would have to promise not to tell my Sister that she had it!