It Started as an Innocent Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think." She then hesitated before saying "I should take all my clothes off."

I was wrong, I did like it.

"Last time you got some oil on my skirt. Also I have managed to strain a muscle under my ribs when I played tennis yesterday, so you will have to massage me there as well."

I could see she was waiting for me to agree with her, that taking her clothes of was a sensible idea.

I put on my best serious face, then I just said "Yes."

She looked relieved, as if she had been expecting me to say no. That was never going to happen. As I left the room to give her time to undress I smiled to myself, imagining what her big tits would feel like.

I started the massage as before, on her calves, but this time I moved quickly up to her thighs. The small towel between her legs was now getting in the way. I desperately wanted to remove it but I needed to wait, she would let me know when I could go further. It was another five frustrating minutes before that happened.

"I am so tired." She then gave a small yawn before continuing with "I think It's best if you work on that strain under my ribs first before finishing my legs off."

So she wanted me to play with her tits first before I fingered her. I wasn't going to say no to that. I was now itching to get to her tits, so I only waited a few seconds before saying "Lily?"

Without bothering to wait I immediately removed the large bath towel that was covering her upper body.

I groaned when I saw her big tits, they were even better than I had imagined. Her nipples were a lot darker than the rest of her skin. What I liked best about them was their size, long and thick. It didn't look as if they were swollen yet, so how big would they get when I sucked them?

I didn't even pretend to massage her, instead I just when straight for them, I couldn't wait. However I did manage to keep away from her nipples for a couple of minutes in order to build up the anticipation.

When I did eventually get to her nipples I was in heaven. I sucked long and hard, then I switched to the other one. For the next few minutes I changed from one to the other, giving both her swollen nipples equal attention.

I now wanted more. I finished on her tits with as hard a suck as I could manage, Lily gasped. I then quickly removed the towel that was covering her cunt. Should I fuck her? I wasn't sure if that was what she wanted, it might be a line she wasn't prepared to cross. I wondered if I should just ask her, but I decided not to, instead I put my head between her legs.

I had enjoyed her tits, but her cunt was even better. I loved the taste of it. I licked her lips then I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, but the best bit was when I found her clit.

I was now concentrating on licking it as hard, and as fast, as I could. Lily was responding by murmuring 'Don't stop, don't stop' almost continuously. The volume was increasing, she must be getting near to climaxing. This time I had worn my running shorts, but I hadn't taken my cock out, her cunt needed my full attention.

Ramming three fingers deep into her took her over the edge. Her cunt exploded. As she writhed about I lifted my head, I didn't want to get it trapped between her thighs.

My cock was now out of my shorts, but it looked as if I wasn't going to get enough time to finish.

"Lily must be tired. I think she will be asleep for at least another five minutes."

I had said it as if I was just talking to myself, I just hoped Lily would understand that I wanted her to pretend to be asleep for a little while longer.

As I worked my cock I looked at Lily, her eyes were still closed but her lips were slightly open. Should I? I hesitated, then I went for it. I gently pushed the tip of my cock against her lips, they opened wider, then she moved her head slightly so that my cock could go into her mouth.

She was good, very good. I am not hung like a horse but even so she managed to take it all in. After a couple of minutes I could feel it building up, would she swallow? I was about to find out. As I was reaching it I gave a low moan, Lily then took all of my cock in, right up to my balls. She gagged as I poured it down her throat, but she kept it in until I had finished.

Would she swallow? Of course she would, every last drop.

When she opened her eyes I was still putting my cock back into my shorts, but she didn't seem to notice. Before saying anything she reached for the towel and casually draped it over herself.

"Your bed must be really comfortable. Every time you massage me I always fall into a deep sleep."

I smiled at her, but then I noticed she was now thinking about something, what was on her mind? Was she regretting what we had just done, and what had happened previously?

"I was just thinking. The massage you give me is very good, but I think you could make it even better."

I was puzzled, not sure what she was getting at.

"Next time I want you to go deep into me." She paused before continuing with "Into the muscle."

Now I understood, next time she wanted me to fuck her. However to be sure I wanted her to say more.

"I can do that, but it will need a different technique. I will have to do something I haven't done before."

"Yes, that's what I want."

I had already fingered her, licked her and come in her mouth. Without actually saying it she had made it perfectly clear that she wanted to be fucked.

When she left we hadn't fixed a time for the next 'massage', Lily needed to check her diary. The next day she called me at work.

"Hi, I need to make this quick, I am running late." Then she continued with "I'll be at your place just after seven tomorrow, make sure the heating is on, last time it was a bit cold."

Before I could say anything she ended the call, leaving me staring at the phone. I was supposed to be meeting Andy at eight tomorrow, I would have to call him and rearrange. He was a good friend and I enjoyed his company, but not as much as I would enjoy fucking my sister.

She was late again, this time by forty minutes.

"Sorry, I got stuck in traffic."

I didn't reply, I was just glad that she was now here, I had thought she was going to ring and say she couldn't make it.

There was very little oil left, not worth heating up. I waited in the kitchen for a few minutes to give her time to undress. My cock was already stiff, I was eager to fuck her.

When I entered the bedroom she was face down, naked. I had left a towel so that she could cover herself, but she hadn't used it, it was now on the floor.

As I sat on the bed she spread her legs, just enough so that I could see her cunt. It was as if she was inviting me to fuck her. I stared at it, trying to imagine what it was going to feel like when I eventually pushed my cock deep into her. Time to find out, but I wanted to get her into a better position.

"Lift yourself up, get onto all fours."

There was a slight delay then she did as I asked.

I quickly removed my shorts. The only thing that was stopping me now was the fear of getting her pregnant. Was she on the pill? I didn't know, it wasn't something she had ever mentioned to me before. I had brought a condom with me but I really wanted to fuck her without. Reluctantly I tore open the packet, better to be safe than sorry.

"What are you doing?"

That startled me. She must have heard me opening it

"I am just." Then I stopped, not sure what I should say next.

In a firm voice she said "If you are messing about with that oil, then don't." In a softer voice she continued with "You can do me without."

So she did know what I had opened.

"Are you sure?"

She answered with a clipped "Yes."

I was going to get my wish. Holding my cock firmly I rubbed the tip against her cunt lips, she gasped. I teased her like that for several minutes. She kept wriggling her bottom to get my cock into her, but I kept it out.

When I sensed the teasing was getting too much for her I held her hips and pushed in, as deep as I could go. She gave a long groan that seemed as if it would never end. When it did eventually stop she murmured something, it was too low for me to make out what she had said. She then said something else, this time louder.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I was now doing what she wanted, long deep strokes. There was a lot of noise from her, a mixture of moans and groans, and some grunting. I was surprised how long she was lasting. I was in danger of reaching it without her being satisfied, that would spoil it for her, and it would also take away some of my pleasure.

I was now very close, but I didn't think she was. In frustration I muttered "Is her cunt never going to come?"

It wasn't meant for her to hear, but I must have said it too loud.

"Yes if you fuck me harder." Then she said "I am a cunt, a dirty cunt. Fuck me hard little brother."

I did, and she climaxed. As she collapsed onto the bed I poured everything I had into her, there was a lot.

When I had recovered I declared "That was some massage."

She giggled then said "Yes." It was quickly followed by "Remember it was JUST a massage."

We both showered, Lily first, then we sat in the kitchen sipping our coffee. As I was enjoying the moment, thinking back on what had just happened, she dropped a bombshell.

"Dave at work had asked me out."

She looked guilty, and I guess I looked shocked. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"I like him, but it will mean the end of."

She didn't need to say anymore, I knew what she meant. So there it was, but at least it had ended on a high.

She must have seen the disappointment on my face because she said "Cheer up, if it doesn't work out with Dave I might need your expert help again."

I gave a weak smile, I was trying not to be childish about it. I guess on the positive side it was a win-win situation. If she and Dave had a long relationship then I would genuinely be happy for her, if not then I would probably get to fuck her again.

As I was closing the door on her she turned back and held my hand.

"Thanks for being so understanding."

I smiled, this time a genuine one, before saying "I hope it works out between you and Dave."

From behind the closed door I heard her parting shot.

"And I hope you are going to give me a key!"

12