It Started at the Gym

Story Info
I met a nice young trans girl and we get involved.
2k words
4.56
7.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

I live in a very small town in a rural area. I very seldom hookup with anyone around home because it's too small an area with too many eyes and tongues. I go to a gym in town that is also very small. It has 24 hour access, which I enjoy. Typically I work out very early in the A.M. However, this summer I've been working out a little later like between 8- 10 in the morning.

I don't usually chat with any of the other folks just do my thing and get out. There are a couple guys and a couple women who head nod or say hi and that's about it. Early in July I noticed someone different that I hadn't seen in there before. She was a real head turner. I put her around 18-19. She was only about 5'4" tall maybe about 120 lbs, nice legs but she always wore oversized t-shirts that went down to the edge of her workout shorts. Occasionally you could see a trace of her boobs pushing against her shirt.

On one particular day she came in about a minute after me, said hi and sat on the bench next to me to change shoes. I said hi back to her and smiled and went about my business. Occasionally I peaked a glance at her. I didn't ogle but I had to look once in awhile. She was gorgeous!

About a half hour later we were in the same room. I was doing some bicep curls and she approached a dead lift bar someone used and didn't clear of weights. Usually I don't hear anyone with my headphones on but I wasn't using them. She approached me addressing me as sir and asked if anyone was using the bar. I let her know the person had left and helped her tear it down. She thanked me and I told her it was no big deal but that next time she should use my name instead of sir.

The gym was particularly empty that day and after I finished using the bench press and cleaned it she approached it and began putting weights on it. She then told me she was moving up weight and wanted to know if I could spot her. Of course I did.

We chit chatted a bit and when she finished I moved on to my next machine. I learned her name was Lily and that she was a sales rep for a company which meant she was a bit older than I thought.

Over the next couple of weeks we ran into each other 3-4 days a week and made small talk. One morning she asked if I wanted to grab a bite after working out. I agreed. We went to the local diner and grabbed a small bite. We chatted some and got to know each other. A few times she touched my arm. It wasn't anything sexual just one of those touchy chatty things.

Before I knew it we were having breakfast once a week. So, she was actually 23 but I was old enough to be her father. I figured I must have felt safe. Especially since she spoke about relationships and she told me she rarely dated. However, I noticed she was touching more and occasionally rubbed her leg against me. It felt good but I didn't push it.

About four weeks after we had been going to breakfast she told me that today she wanted something healthier. I queried where we could find that when she suggested her place. I was a bit surprised but agreed. We finished working out and I followed her to her place.

We arrived at her place on the outside of town at a quiet apartment on a dirt road and she invited me in. We went to the kitchen and she offered me a stool at the counter. We started chatting about stuff when she told me she had to tell me something not many people knew.

My mind started roaming. What could she possibly have to say? Was she abused, did she have a stalker? I started to tell her ok when she blurted out she was trans. I started to chuckle as she handed me a smoothy. She then put her hand on her hip and wanted to know what was so funny? I just mentioned that in today's age that was no big deal. She punched my arm and told me that it was a big deal to her. I asked if she wanted a hug and she jumped in my arms. It was meant very platonically but her firm breasts pressed against me felt good.

As she squeezed me tight I could feel her arms on my back as my hands seemed to have found her ass. Next thing I knew we were kissing.

I pulled off and told her I was sorry that I didn't mean to take advantage of her. She slapped my shoulder and said we both stunk of sweat and needed a shower.

She headed off toward the bathroom as I drank my smoothy. After about five minutes I heard her call. I walked down the hall stood outside the bathroom and asked her what she wanted. She told me that I was stinky and needed to jump in with her. I cleared my throat and hesitated when she yelled at me and told me to jump in.

I wanted this girl badly. She was cute, had a beautiful body and a great personality but I felt like I was taking advantage of her.

Nonetheless I stripped and jumped in the shower. Damn, she was more beautiful than I imagined. Her thighs led up to dick about an inch bigger than mine. It looked so cute popping out from between her thighs. Her breasts were a firm 34 B. Her ass was to die for and she had a neatly trimmed patch above her cock.

My cock immediately hardened. She handed me the soap and asked me to wash her back. She smelt so good and it was very erotic. Before I knew it my hands were soaping her breasts as my cock rubbed along her ass crack. As the water cascaded over us she tilted her head back and we kissed deeply.

I was getting lost in this beautiful young lady. She broke the kiss and asked me to wash her hair. When I finished she told me it was my turn.

She began washing me. She soaped up my chest and began biting at my nipples. I leaned my head back under the water and moaned. Next thing I knew she was guiding my cock into her tiny mouth. I could feel her cock hardening against my leg as she sucked me.

I was so close but didn't want to cum so soon. I reached down and pulled her up. She looked in my eyes and asked me if I was upset. I didn't see answer I just knelt in the shower and took her cock in my mouth and started sucking her.

She began to moan and alternated pulling my head towards her cock then pushing me off as she got close. I was bringing her to the brink edging her.

Suddenly she was begging me to stop. I looked up with a smile and redoubled my efforts sucking her all the way in until she shot her load. As I swallowed her sweet cum she got a bit unstable on her feet slipping towards the shower wall. I popped up and helped brace her.

I asked her if she was ok and she told me it was an intense orgasm and the few men she had been with had never even touched her cock. I told her that was stupid that she was a beautiful to woman and it fit her and to was part of her.

I could see a few tears running down her cheek. I dried her off picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bed. We fell on the bed in an embrace and started making out, petting touching, kissing, groping.

She was on her back when I broke the kiss, hovered over her, kissed her forehead then her eyelids. I moved to her neck still kissing as my hands cupped her ass and hips. My mouth moved to her breasts sucking first one then the other nipple hardening them. I moved to her tummy and kissed her flat stomach. As I stuck my tongue in her navel I reached up and pinched her nipples.

She was wreathing and twisting moaning. My mouth moved down licking and kissing her thighs. As I moved lower I began to be stroke her cock. I kissed all the way down to her feet and began to work my way back up. When I reached her cock I took her in my mouth and started sucking her. She had no words just animalistic to sounds.

I pulled off her cock returning my hand to it as I began to lick her balls and taint. I soon moved to her tight cute little rosebud licking and sucking on it. I asked if she wanted to finish making love and she just frantically shook her head. She reached across the bed to her night stand and handed me a bottle of lube. I applied some to her hole slipping two fingers in her and twisting.

Soon she was begging me to fuck her! I lubed up my cock and slowly penetrated her. I began a gentle rocking motion sliding in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around pulling me in as I am sucked on her breasts. I reached up to kiss her and she began this incredible to squeezing with her ass as she matched my thrusts. I couldn't hold back. I erupted inside her with several spurts.

She screamed as I shot inside her, her ass milking every drop of cum I had. Tears of joy were streaming down her face as I lay beside her and cuddled her. We lay together just breathing for several minutes when my hand found her cock and started stroking her. She told me it wasn't necessary but I insisted she needed to finish as well.

I crawled down and took her in my mouth. She was definitely hard and enjoying it. She began pushing my head own tight on her cock and began thrusting fucking my throat.

After a minute or two I abruptly pulled off her cock as she looked puzzlingly at me wondering why I stopped. She didn't need to stare long as I slid up on top of her, lined up my ass and began lowering myself on her cock. Her expression went from puzzled to a big owe moaning as I bottomed out on her cock.

As I began rocking back and forth she began to thrust up into me. My little sweet girl was turning into a tigress. I pulled myself off, laid on my back and told her to fuck me like she meant it as i craned up to kiss her.

As we kissed she shoved me back down hard and shoved her cock into me even harder. I wrapped my legs around her as she alternated between gentle thrusts and hard punches in and out. She was hitting my prostate as I begged her to fuck me harder.

After a few sweaty minutes she screamed that she was cumming. I wrapped her in my arms tight and squeezed her cock as she spurted inside me. She fell to my chest as I kissed her all over. We lay there in bliss for about ten minutes then showered again.

I told her I had to go but that we needed to chat soon. The next day we met. I told her that it was beautiful and I'd love to be with her again but that I wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship. She said that she understood especially with the age difference but that I was a great lover and satisfied her in every way. We agreed that we would remain gym buddies and FWB until something changed. we have had sex several times since then. Lily is a beautiful girl. I thoroughly enjoy her fucking me as much as I enjoy fucking her.

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers