All Comments on 'It Started at the Red Cross'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Old guys and gals rule! I enjoyed this one thoroughly. I hope you consider a follow up.

5

des911des9118 months ago

What a lovely, gentle, feel-good romance. Very nicely done, thank you.

francemanfranceman8 months ago

Really good. I really liked it. 5⭐

They still have a few years ahead of them to create real complicity and intimacy.

Lector77Lector778 months ago

Nicely done. Will probably remember it as I drive by Bowdoin on the way down to Portland later today.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

As a long-time Red Cross supporter and frequent blood donor, I had to read this one as soon as I read the title. Well and gently told, I felt happy for them and what they were experiencing together. The only improvement other than a couple of minor typos that I might offer was the frequency of perspective changes was too short in a number of cases. In those, the reader would barely get into the new perspective before it switched again. Improving that would help the overall story, but it was still good enough for 4.5* rounded up in my opinion. Thanks for writing, sharing, and promoting the need for donors.

Mike9947Mike99478 months ago

Perhaps your very best - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A Gentle Romance from a very good story teller.

GolfingcollieGolfingcollie8 months ago

Very well written. Thank you

RRC2RRC28 months ago

Excellent. A lot of fun.

THANKS

TomNJaxTomNJax8 months ago

Great story. Since I'm in that age group I found it highly relatable and enjoyed it all the more!! Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I quit reading as soon as one character became rich and another have the leverage to get someone into college at a 75% discount. I’m sure they have a lot of good characteristics, but it’s just too easy when good things happen to rich people.

I do appreciate your accurate details of Southern Maine life and dress.

Davester37Davester378 months ago

This is another enjoyable story. I really appreciate the detailed and accurate descriptions of the setting. I also enjoy food and your explanations of it.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work, with a shout-out to your editors!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good enough. Yes, sexagenerians can and often enjoy sex!

BlissMaraBlissMara7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, from start to finish. A great read! I especially enjoyed the alternating narrators, and the genuine feeling of what each character is experiencing throughout. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...