It Started at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's my tie?' I asked her at one point when I felt it might be crooked.

"Here. Stand still," she instructed as she reached in and straightened it for me.

Just like a wife, I thought to myself, except without the kiss. She had done that for me before but this time it felt weirdly comfortable and domestic. Neither one of us was putting in that extra effort any more to make sure it all seemed strictly professional. Was she smiling at me a little more? Looking my way a little more often? Or was I imaging all that?

Even though I was more than twenty years older than her, for the first time I was seriously considering making a play. Sure, it would risk the best thing I had going in my job, but, I decided, the risk would be worth it. If it all blew up ugly I could still get another job. I was kind of past giving a shit about my career anyway, as long as it paid the bills. But Jess, the chance of maybe actually being together with Jess, well that was certainly worth risking a job for. I'd risk a helluva lot more than a job for a girl like Jess! But not now. It was too soon. I wasn't sure exactly how much of an interval I needed to give it, but now was definitely too soon.

For my part in that moment, I concentrated on trying to project "I'm your friend and I'm here for you." I tried to be reassuring. I smiled when I told her she looked nice. I was maybe a little too quick to jump in and try to redirect a couple of dudes who were getting a little bit inappropriate with her. Just before we closed up, one guy asked Jess if she wanted to have a drink with him afterwards.

"Thanks, but I don't think my boyfriend would approve," she told him, nodding towards me.

"Sorry," I told the guy, playing along.

"Hey sorry about the boyfriend thing," she said to me after he'd stepped away. "I couldn't use my usual anymore." She held up her ringless hand. We both knew she had always told them in the past that she was engaged.

"No worries," I replied. "Now I'm the envy of every man here." I tried to give her a smile fitting a sincere compliment.

She smiled in return, but didn't say anything. I wondered if I'd overstepped.

Our usual practice was to eat in the hotel bar. It was a pretty nice hotel, so the bar was nice too, and the food was good. There was never any question on the expense account if we ate at the hotel. We had a couple of drinks with dinner, but just a couple. It had been a long day, and we had another long day ahead the next day.

After we got back to our rooms, Jess did something she had never done before.

"Hey Jeff, would you do me a favor?"

"Of course. Anything. Just name it."

"Would you go down to the hotel hot tub with me? A good soak really sounds good to me right now, but I'd sure feel safer if you could come with me."

"Sure. No problem." She could have asked me for anything and I'd have tried to do it. I have to admit the idea of seeing her in a bathing suit sounded pretty good to me too.

"Give me 15 minutes, OK?" she asked.

It didn't really occur to me until I was changing into my suit. I always packed swim trunks. I often liked to swim laps in the hotel pool early in the mornings. Jess knew that. But in all the trips we'd taken together, I'd never known Jess to swim. It surprised me that she would have packed a suit.

After 20 min. I heard a knock on my door. Jess was ready. She was wearing a hotel bathrobe, and was holding a towel and the keycard for her room. I had the same with me. We rode the elevator down to the pool.

"I'm surprised you packed a suit," I remarked between floors.

"Yeah...about that...well...I had to improvise."

"Hmmm," I said. But my mind was racing. Jess didn't say anything more. But I certainly wondered what her improvisation might be.

The hotel spa tub was in the same open area as the pool, separated by only a few feet of concrete. The pool was not crowded. Just a man looking mostly bored while looking after two young children, probably his own. And then there was Jess and I. She waited a moment until the man was looking the other way and then, natural as you please, she removed her robe to reveal she was wearing a black sports bra and what looked like black satin panties.

I stood stunned, but only for a moment, taking in the view. I had imagined she'd have a great body, but the reality was even better. Her skin looked flawless, and she was toned. Whatever her exercise regime was, it was clear that she had one, and it was working. Her legs were shapely. Her bra was clearly supporting nice, full breasts, but they weren't overly large. Acting just as if she were wearing a modest one-piece, she confidently strode over to the hot tub and stepped in.

I tried to act nonchalant, and with the exception of the momentary delay while I'd stared at her, I almost pulled it off. I removed my robe and followed in behind her. I noticed her eyes were on me the whole way.

"Nice suit." I said, sitting down into the water.

"Best I could do." She gave me a look that seemed conspiratorial. "You think they'll notice?" She was sunk down in the water, with only her head rising above.

"Probably not, honestly. Especially if we just stay here in the spa pool." My dick was already getting hard as I replayed the vision of her body in my mind.

"Good. Totally worth it. The water feels great."

Just from her shoulders I could see that the cotton sports bra was going to cling very tightly to the shape of whatever was underneath it. She had my full attention."Yeah. I don't do hut tub much, but whenever I do I always enjoy it. We talked about getting one a couple times, but never quite took the plunge."

"I'm a big believer in taking the plunge." She laughed. Her smile was delightful. She seemed relaxed, as if she'd forgotten her troubles, at least for a while.

"True. Sometimes you have to."

"Ryan didn't want kids." She said, looking at the children playing. "I did. That's a big part of why we never took the plunge, despite being engaged for three years." She seemed reflective, but calm, at peace, not upset. "Maybe it's better this way."

"Yeah, probably. Kids are great. I love kids. Maddie said she wanted them too, but then after we had Jake, she seemed to lose interest. She didn't want more. And she wasn't much interested in being a mom to the one we had. She told me I could have custody. She just wants a clean start."

"Wow. No offense, Jeff, but I don't think I could ever...I don't want to judge, but I don't see how a woman could do that."

"Yeah, well people are full of surprises."

"Ain't that the truth."

The dad told his kids it was time to get out of the pool. They started to pack up their stuff.

"So how's Jake taking it, his mom moving out like that? Isn't he fifteen? That's gotta be tough"

"Yeah. He's confused, of course. Can't understand it. But he knows she's been distant. He knows he never had a 'loving mother' like other kids had. He told me he loved me. Even told me maybe it will be better this way. I think we'll be OK. I hope so."

The dad and kids were gone now. Jess looked at me, like she was really looking at me, really seeing me. Then she did something unexpected. She moved over toward me and wrapped her arms around to give me a hug. I hugged her back. I felt her arms around the bare skin of my shoulders. I felt her head beside mine, resting ever so slightly against my neck. Then we both held the hug and squeezed tighter. We continued to hold each other and did not let go as we both started to break down a little, feeling the emotion overcoming us.

"Hugs are good," I said.

"Hugs are great." she replied.

I let go first. She pulled back and then brought up her hand to wipe away a tear. Then she reached out her hand to wipe away mine. I was thinking about how good her lips looked, and then, out of nowhere, she leaned in and kissed me!

Her lips were soft, and so warm. I was stunned, but closed my eyes and tried to return the kiss, sweetly and sincerely, and then all too quickly it was over.

"I don't know why I did that." I heard her say. Her eyes showed slight confusion.

"I'm glad you did." I replied. "It was nice."

"Yeah, it was nice," she agreed. And I saw her eyes soften, as we met there in agreement that whatever that kiss had been, whatever it meant, we both agreed that it was nice. She smiled at me. I returned her smile. She sat back against the side of the tub, closed her eyes, and exhaled. For what seemed like forever, but was probably not more than two minutes, neither of us said anything, both unsure of what to say, but still enjoying the moment. We'd kissed. We'd both enjoyed it. Clearly future kisses were, although not certain, a definite possibility.

"Penny for your thoughts." It was Jess who broke the silence.

"Oh it's gonna cost you a lot more than that!"

She laughed. "Oh it is? What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know but I do know I don't come that cheap."

"OK. How about free then."

"Yeah, that's more like it." I laughed. She laughed too.

"Straight up?"

"Yes, please."

She'd asked for it, so I gave it to her. "I'm thinking you've had a super emotional last couple of days, and I don't want to take advantage of you, or rush into anything while you're in a vulnerable place, but I really like you, Jess. I REALLY like you. And I would LOVE the chance to see if maybe you and I might really have something here, together. I think it might be good. I think it might be REALLY good...when you're ready, If you're ready. I'd like for us to try...and see how it goes."

"I'd like that. I'd really like that." She smiled. Then I think she could read the happiness on my face as my heart felt like it was about to leap out of my chest. She slumped back against the side of the pool again.

We were silent for a moment until she broke it. "Wow! What a fuckin' week! Huh?" We both laughed. "The best, worst week of my life." We both laughed again.

"Come here." I said, holding my arms out and motioning for her. She snuggled over next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we soaked for a while, enjoying the warmth of the water and each other.

Suddenly, she sat up. "Let's go for a swim!" she said. She stood up to face me and held out her hand. "C'mon!" The sports bra clung tightly to her breasts. Her panties hugged her hips and clung to the mound between her legs. I let her pull me up and then she let go as she stepped out of the spa and ran the two quick steps to jump into the pool. She dunked her head under and then popped back up to shake off the water with a big smile and a shiver.

I did a cannonball off the side right in front of her, covering her with a huge splash. We played around a bit until I was chasing her. She swam and ducked and dove and swerved until finally, I caught her, wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her tight.

"I might not ever let you go." I said as I held her. She wriggled and squirmed without success, laughing playfully, until finally, as I lifted her slightly out of the water she reached down and grabbed my crotch. She got a good handful too, both cock and balls. In shock, I loosened my grip a little, which allowed her to begin to break free, and as I fought to grab her again my arms wrapped tightly around her hips, right at the waistband of her panties. She kicked free, but the panties slipped off and stayed with me.

"Oh!" she screamed. And then she laughed.

"Now what do I do with these?" I teased as I held them up.

"Aahhh!" she exclaimed in shock and surprise, with her eyes alive with fun, looking at me. And then she realized there were windows around the side of the pool facing the hallway. "What if somebody comes in? What if somebody sees? Jeff! Give them back!"

"I guess they'll get a free show then." I had to tease her just a little more.

"Jeff!"

"OK. But you have to come and get them." She started over toward me, "I don't even feel guilty, after that dirty trick escape move of yours."

"That's my go to move. Works every time."

"Oh yeah? Well it only half worked this time"

"What do you mean, I got away didn't I?"

"But I got your panties."

"Maybe I wanted you to get them." She was right in front of me now. "Now give them back."

"Or else what?"

"Or else this." and she jumped in to wrap her arms around my neck and wrap her legs around my ass, then she ground her bare pussy against the front of my swim trunks where my cock was rapidly rising to the occasion.

"Wow. You really don't fight fair, do you?"

"Nope." Still grinding against me, she buried her face against the side of my neck and I felt her tongue licking slowly up towards my ear, until, as I was losing myself in the sensation, suddenly, I felt the panties being snatched from my hand as she kicked herself away from me.

"Whew! You win." I laughed. "But I think maybe I'm the one that really won there."

She just smiled at me as she put her panties back on, then hopped out of the pool and back over to the spa tub. She watched me as I got out too and followed her. Although my erection had started to go down, I was still at half mast as I approached her.

Once I was back in the tub, she said, "Wow. You're kind of a big boy, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" then I caught on, "Oh. I don't know. I guess I'm OK."

"Hmmmm" she paused in thought. "Just a couple more minutes to warm up and then we can go back up to the room, OK?"

"Sure. Sounds good." That had been fun, and it was certainly looking like the fun might not be over. Still, I didn't want to push her. I wanted to make sure she didn't have any second thoughts.

She relaxed again as we sat in the spa, then she said, "That was fun. But it is getting late and I am kind of tired, and we do have another long day tomorrow. I think we should probably try to get some sleep tonight, Jeff. I hope that's OK. I hope I didn't heat you up too much, did I?"

"I'll be OK. I don't want you to go any faster than you want to go or move too soon or whatever. I'm a big boy. I'll be OK. Don't worry about me." I was disappointed of course, but this little start with Jess had been so good, and so promising--way beyond my wildest dreams to be honest. I absolutely did not want to fuck it up. It was worth a little waiting and a little disappointment for Jess. I could take blue balls for a month to make sure I didn't fuck up my chance with her.

When we got to our rooms she quickly used her key card and said good night. I used mine too. Then, while I was taking off my suit and trying to decide whether to shower quickly or just get ready for bed, I heard her lock the door between the rooms. I decided on the quick rinse off, after the shower, I threw on an old pair of gym shorts I used to sleep in, and brushed my teeth. I turned off the lights and climbed into bed. I'd only been laying there a couple of minutes when my phone went off. It was a text from Jess.

"Are you up?"

I answered, "Yes."

"Sorry, but there's a spider in my shower (spider emoji). Could you get it for me? Pretty please? Hurry!"

I got out of bed and knocked on the door between the rooms. I thought about putting on a shirt, but she'd just seen me shirtless. It didn't seem like I needed to, so I didn't.

She opened the door right away, wearing a bathrobe. She seemed momentarily surprised to see my naked chest right there in front of her eyes, but quickly turned and led me to the bathroom. "He's right in there." She pointed toward the bathtub and shower curtain. I pulled back the curtain and stuck my head in to look.

"Do you see him?"

"Sorry, Jess, I don't see anything."

"Maybe you better look out here, then." Her tone had changed. It was softer now, less urgent.

I turned around to see her look at me straight in the eyes as she let the bathrobe fall from her shoulders all the way to the floor. She was naked under the robe. She gave me a moment to take in the view before she closed in to crush her body up against mine and kiss me. It was a kiss with passion, and hunger.

"It's OK, Jeff. I really want this." She breathed it in my ear. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I've really wanted this. I've really needed this for a long time now."

I could see she was all there. This was the Jess I knew, and also this was the Jess I didn't know, the private side of Jess, that she was showing me now. And boy was she showing me! The image of her naked body was still burning in my brain. The feeling of her lips was there too, and of her tits crushed up against my chest. I kissed her back, hard.

After we kissed for a while, really falling into each other, she pulled away. "Jeff, I'm afraid there's something you don't know about me. It's my special secret." The look she was giving me was pure lust.

"Oh. What's that?"

"I...love...to suck...cock. I fucking love it." She slowly dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. She took hold of my hardness and gazed at it admiringly, lovingly, hungrily. "And yours is beautiful. I just knew you'd have a beautiful, thick cock."

She rubbed it all around her face as it got harder, and harder, and bigger, until it throbbed in her hand as she squeezed, and licked it all over, and teased me with her eyes. And then she popped the head into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around and began to stroke me and to suck.

"My God, Jess, that's so good!" I moaned my appreciation. She had me completely under her spell. "So fucking good!" she kept at me. She didn't let up. She could tell it wouldn't be long now.

"I want to taste you. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your fucking cum!" She stroked me faster. Her other hand cupped my balls. She sucked and swirled her tongue on my head. She wasn't putting on an act. This wasn't just practiced technique. This was pure genuine desire. She really wanted my cum. And I was going to give it to her. I was going to give her that purest piece of me I had to give.

I thought about warning her, but I realized my breathing had already given it away. My cock surged as I pumped stream after stream of my cum into her hungry, welcoming mouth. She held me there, milking it all out of me until the spasms stopped. Then she popped my cock out and she started to stand up. Had she swallowed? Was she going to give me a snowball? I wasn't sure what she had in mind but I was going to roll with it, whatever it was.

Then on her way up she stopped at my chest, and she drooled the cum out all across it, from just above one nipple to the other, in one unbroken stream that started to form into drips and roll down. She circled her cum-covered tongue around my right nipple, and then around my left. They were surprisingly sensitive after my orgasm, made more so by the cum and saliva and lips and twirling tongue.

I groaned with approval. She looked up at me and her face said she knew the effect she was having, and she loved it. Then she went back to work, and buried her face in my chest, completely smearing her face with all the cum that was running down there and catching in my chest hair. Back and forth she went, kissing my chest and rubbing it all around until her entire face was covered by a film of cum. Then she looked up at me, seductively bit her bottom lip, and smiled.

If I hadn't just emptied my balls I would have cum again right there, just from the look she gave me.

"My God! You're the hottest fucking thing in the whole world!" I said. And I meant every word of it too. She could tell I meant it, and clearly it made her happy. She leaned in to kiss me. It was without a doubt the hottest kiss I ever had in my whole fucking life.

"Did you like cumming for me? You're going to do that a lot. You're going to cum for me. And I'm going to cum for you. And we're going to cum together. Are you ready for the ride?"

I HAD to fuck her. Somehow, incredibly, already, I was completely hard again. And then I remembered my manners, and I registered what she said. It was clear I was going to get my chance to fuck her. But first it was her turn. I dropped down to my knees in front of her.