It Started at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shower first?" she said. She stepped back and then over into the tub. I followed, then dropped down to my knees again inside the tub and backed her up against the tile before she had a chance to turn on the water. I lifted her leg and she saw she could rest it on the side of the tub as I dove in. Normally I like to tease, but clearly this was not that kind of situation. She was already fully heated up and ready. I planted my lips squarely on the dripping lips of her pussy.

I kissed each lip. I kissed them both. I buried my nose and face into her folds and rubbed it all around. She gasped and groaned as I rubbed, and kissed, and explored with my lips and tongue. I drove my tongue into her, in and out, and then I brought up two fingers and inserted them, as my lips encircled her clit. I sucked it in. It was already engorged and I felt it grow bigger and my tongue swirled around it as my fingers slid in and out and searched for, and then found the spot where they could do the most good.

Jess gasped for air and whimpered as I continued my relentless assault. The pitch of her gasps got higher, and higher until she let out a sharp scream as her fingers gripped and pulled at my hair. I noticed my face was soaked as I eased up on her, continuing just a few licks and kisses as she came down.

"Shit that was fast! How'd you do that so fast! I've never... My God!" I stood slowly, pausing to gently squeeze each breast and kiss and lick and nibble each nipple, until I kissed her. We kissed again, deeply, feeling each other, appreciating each other. She felt perfect in my arms. "OK. Now shower."

"OK." I laughed. She laughed with me.

The best thing about hotel showers is the near endless supply of hot water. We took full advantage, luxuriating in the steam and the warmth. We soaped each other, and rinsed, and kissed more times and places than we could count. Her skin was wonderfully smooth and soft. Her pussy was freshly shaved, and she confessed she'd only done it earlier that evening, because she didn't want her bush showing through her panties in the hot tub.

"Do you like it shaved?"

"Yes, but to be honest, I don't mind a little hair either. Variety is nice. Feel free to surprise me." I realized I was already assuming this wasn't going to be just a one night thing. "If we ever do this again, of course."

"Oh we better do this again! You're not getting rid of me that easy!" She laughed. I laughed too.

After drying off from the shower, neither one of us so much as thought about covering up. Naked, we made our way over to the bed.

"I am so ready for this."

"I can tell," she giggled, looking down at my raging hard-on. Then I kissed her and let it jab into her belly. She turned me around and pushed me back onto the bed. Then she grabbed my dick and kissed it all over. "I love this beautiful cock," she said. Then she slid up to kiss me, then sat up, grabbed my cock, and positioned it for entry. I watched her face register pure pleasure as she sank down. She shifted around to find the angle where it hit her best as I reached up to hold and massage her tits, running my thumbs across her nipples.

After riding me for a while, she bent back down to kiss me passionately. "Do you think you're ready to fuck me?" she asked.

"I KNOW I'm ready to fuck you." That was the right answer.

"Oooh!" she squealed as she rolled off me and then got on all fours. She leaned her head down into the pillows and stuck her ass up into the air, arched her back, then wiggled it at me. "Come and get it."

Get it I did. I got up behind her and rubbed my cockhead all around her sopping pussy. I slapped each cheek of her delectable ass with the flat of each of my hands. Then I slapped her ass again, a little harder. Then I lined up my hard, aching cock, and pushed it home. There's no better feeling in the world than that slick, warm pussy squeezing my dick as I pushed in, and then pulled back to push in again. I found my angle, slapped her ass a couple more times, then I grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck.

The pillow muffled her cries but it was clear she was enjoying this. I grabbed her hair and pulled back hard enough that she was sure to feel it. That got a reaction too. I thrust into her hard, driving it as deep as I could. I could feel her cervix at the end of my stroke. I slowly built speed, fucking her faster, and faster. I was like an animal, and she was too, doing what animals do, doing what comes natural. Fucking. I don't think I'd ever felt it more raw, more primal than I was feeling it with Jess.

I pounded into her furiously, desperately. I had no idea where this all came from. My heart was pounding. I was breathing loudly and rapidly. I could tell I was making some kind of noise I don't even know how to describe. Every ounce of me was focused on just one purpose. Fuck her! Fuck her until I cum, just as deep inside as I can.

I let out a groan as I felt it surge out of me and into her. She must have felt it, because I heard her cry out, and I felt her pussy clamp down to hold me there, and then I felt the ripples vibrating throughout her body. We held it for a moment, and then I collapsed on top of her, and then rolled to the side. She rolled back in to hold me, and there we laid together, one panting, sweaty, glorious mess.

She caught her breath first. "Wow! Holy Shit Jeff!" and then I laughed, and she laughed too. A laugh of complete and total satisfaction. We shared it.

"That was fucking awesome, you're awesome!"

"We're awesome!"

"Yes we are." I was feeling it and I wanted to say it. Then I thought it was just the endorphins. Then I thought 'what the hell,' so I went for it. "I love you, Jess. I know it's too soon to say it, but I love you."

"Oh fuck! I feel like I'm fucking insane, but like somehow I've always known it. I love you too. I think I've been in love with you for a while now."

"Yeah. Me too."

"It's not just the sex talking?"

"No. No, I don't think so. I think this is real. I think I've been in love with you for months now." She turned to kiss me. Our lips met, still sweaty, but oh so good. Everything about being with her was oh so good.

"Now you know my other secret."

"What's that?"

"That I'm a dirty fucking slut, a fucking whore who loves to fuck!" Her voice was total lust. You could tell it was coming from someplace deep. "God help me I love it so much! But not just anybody. Only you. Only you, Jeff. I'm your fucking whore only for you! What do you think of that?"

"I like it."

"Like it? You better fucking LOVE it!"

I laughed. "You're right. I LOVE it! And I love you. You're the most amazing woman I ever met."

"That's better. And don't you forget it!" She laughed too.

She snuggled up against me, and totally exhausted, we drifted off to sleep.

The next day when we woke up we were jolted by the realization that we had only 15 minutes until we were due to be on the show floor. We scrambled, but still I had time to dare her to not wear panties. She took me up on it, on the condition that I also go without underwear.

She then proceeded to tease me throughout the day, rubbing her ass up against me or quick-grabbing my crotch when nobody was looking. She'd drop a pen and bend over, casually graze my arm with her tits, hold a pen up seductively to her lips, anything to keep my cock as hard and uncomfortable as possible. I stood behind the table, held a clipboard over my crotch, sat down. It was the worst when pre-cum soaked through my slacks causing a spot. I just had to hope anyone who saw it would assume I had spilled something. Jess loved every minute of it.

We were supposed to stagger our breaks so that someone was always covering the booth, but by lunchtime it got to be too much for both of us. I pulled her into an emergency exit stairwell and finger-banged her to a quick one while I smothered her face with kisses. She returned the favor with another one of her hungry blowjobs, but this time she swallowed every drop.

Despite all our distractions, we still managed to rack up our usual sales and a bushel of solid leads. Our on-the-job teamwork seemed to be better than ever as we were quickly becoming a team outside of work too. By the time of our flight home, we were already trying to figure out how we could smooth things over with my son so she could move into my place.

Did it seem all too fast? Yeah it did, a little, but we were both adults. We had known each other a long time, and even if the sexual connection had only been recent, it felt right. It felt like it was inevitable so why wait? Why postpone? What we had was real, and it was right. Sometimes you just know.

It seemed to stretch out forever, but ended up taking just a little over two months. Jess had a lease that hadn't run out yet, but we negotiated an early exit to coincide with my divorce. Did you know Nevada is the divorce capital of the U.S.? Lucky for us, cuz they know how to make it happen fast. Maddie had an inheritance which came close to equaling the value of our house, which she wanted to leave for Jake and I while she walked away with cash. I was able to liquidate all my stocks and half our savings to make up the difference.

Back at work after we returned from Dallas, at first we tried to hide it, but that didn't last very long. People noticed when we started to take lunch together. "Sheesh, don't you see enough of each other on the road?" My boss had teased us in the cafeteria. So we went public and told our bosses. We were in different departments, so there was no conflict. Everyone at work seemed genuinely happy for us. I told my boss I was trying to save the company money. Next time they send us out on the road, they only have to pay for one room! We even invited him to the wedding.

My son liked Jess pretty much from the start. He was still in shock over his mom's leaving us, but it was made easier because he realized that emotionally, she'd already been absent for years. Jess's warmth seemed to fill a void he didn't even know he had. They bonded over music at first. She taught him some licks to play on his guitar. She showed him some great bands he didn't know. She spent quality time with him, and even gave him a couple of really insightful tips that helped him land his first girlfriend--all in 2 months! My admiration for her grew even stronger. We both helped her move all her stuff over.

Jess didn't feel well on moving day. That was no problem, Jake and I could easily carry all the stuff, but that night, she declined when I suggested we celebrate with champagne.

"Jeff, we've got to talk." Of course those are the words every guy dreads, but everything had been going so well with us, I didn't know what this could possibly be.

"OK. Sure. What is it?"

"The last couple months have been such a whirlwind. I mean, it's been great. It's been wonderful. I thought we might have a little time to settle down but now it looks like that's not gonna happen. I know it's a little sooner than we wanted, but...I'm pregnant."

I was stunned, and took a moment to absorb it. "That's wonderful!" I kissed her. "Wow! That's...a surprise!" She had told me she was on the pill. I knew she wanted kids, and I wanted to have them with her, but we had planned to get settled in together for at least a year or so first. "How? When?"

"I took a test this morning. I know I said I was on the pill...and I was. I am. But when I thought back. You remember our first weekend in Dallas? Ryan had just left and it was all so crazy? Well, I missed a couple days. That must have been when it happened."

I laughed. "I'm happy. Really, I'm happy. Are you happy? It looks like our crazy life is going to keep on getting crazier!"

"I'm happy if you're happy. I was just worried it was all coming too soon. But we did want this."

"Yep. I'm old enough as is. Better to get this started sooner rather than later! I love you."

"I love you too, and I love our baby!"

Seven months later, Jake got the baby brother he always wanted, and a stepmom that grew to love him seemingly more than his biological mom ever was able to. Jess and I, together we created the most precious thing that anyone can truly ever have, a happy, loving family.