I Married a Whore and Didn't Know It

Story Info
How I found out about my wife's being a prostitute...
18.2k words
2.68
21.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer of 1961 my grandmother took me to Prince Edward Island, which is where she grew up.

We spent the first two week at one of her cousins' farms. She was orphaned as an infant when her parents died. This is the farm she grew up on and the cousin that now owns it is her third cousin Otto,

The third week we stayed at Otto's sister Bess' house in Georgetown. She had three grown sons, two of which were married with kids my age. Her third son Irving lived with her.

I met Bess' grandchildren who were my fifth cousins. We got along great and had a lot of fun together. They had a million questions; they had never seen a TV and the only phone was at the general store. The only house in town with indoor plumbing was Bess'. They didn't have sneakers and were barefoot almost always.

In the middle of August my grandmother, Bess and I took the ferry to Nova Scotia. Bess' daughter lived in a town twenty miles outside Halifax. Linda had two children, Ann her nineteen-year-old daughter and a son Timmy six.

The second day we were there, my grandmother, Bess, and Linda. Left early to spend the day in Halifax. I was in the dining room eating cereal when, Ann came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist. She told me to fallow her which I did,

Four days before my seventeenth birthday. I was at the pool lobby at the West Roxbury YMCA with my friend Peter. It was a Wednesday night and as I looked through the window in the lobby that you could see into the pool. I saw a girl climb out of the pool near the diving board. She took off her bathing cap and shook out her hair.

With out looking at him I told Peter: "I just fell in love."

He said: "With who?"

He walked over to the window and I pointed the girl out to him.

He said: "You maybe in luck, if she is with the girl that is climbing out now, I know her. Her name is Jennet."

We waited in the pool lobby till they came out of the woman's locked room. In deed they were together.

Peter said: "Jennet, you're a long way from Dorchester what are you doing here?"

Jennet said: "Hi Peter, this my friend Kara, both of our families move here a week ago."

Peter then introduced me saying: "This is my friend Bill and he is in love with Kara."

Seeing Kara blushing it dawned on me what he said. I didn't even notice Jennet and Peter walking away. I just looked at Kara and told her: "The moment you started climbing out of the pool, I fell in love with you."

Still blushing she said: "Do you say that to all the girls?"

I told her: "I have never said it before, you are the first and hopefully the only one I ever say it to."

We noticed we were alone and went to catch up with Peter and Jennet. Next to the Y is Billings Field a large recreation area with ball fields tennis courts a club house and playground for small kids. The four of us walked along the walkway from the Y to LaGrange Street.

Along the way Kara took my hand and I was hopeful she and I would become a couple. The girls told us they were going to walk home. I learned she was fifteen and would be a sophomore at Roslindale High where I was entering my senior year. Kara lived two miles down LaGrange. Jennet lived on a street two streets over and her and Peter left us half way to Kara's house.

When we reached her house, we talked for a couple of minutes till she said she needed to go in. Before she did, she kissed me on the cheek. I don't even remember walking home that night.

The next day Thursday school started for the year; it was September 10, 1964. When the bell rang for the first class as I was walking past the office. Kara came walking by going the other way. In those days you walked single file on the right with teachers in the middle keeping order. No talking and do not acknowledge anyone going the other way.

As we saw each other we smiled and I turned as she walked past. As I approached the next teacher, she pulled me from the line. I was caught I just hoped Kara didn't get caught also.

The teacher asked: "Who were you smiling at?"

I simply told her the truth: "I met a girl last night and I fell in love with her and she just past me going to first period."

She told me: "Come to my classroom after school."

I was then free to proceed to class. I didn't see Kara the rest of the day.

I went to the teacher's classroom and she told me: "First day I have the in coming students each tell the class about themselves. I believe the girl that you were smiling at and turned to keep looking at is Kara. She was in my class third period. She just moved to the area and said she meet someone last night.

This is the problem I feel you both will have. She is a sophomore and you are a senior. You are good looking as is she for that reason others male and female that may like each of you will try to cause trouble for you both.

To avoid that do not openly show signs of affection during the school day. I am telling you this because of my own experience in high school and what I have seen happen to others here."

I thanked her and left to go to swim practice at the Y. It was two days before I saw Kara again. We ended up taking the same bus, me to the Y and her to go home.

Even though I was sexually experienced. When it came to being in a relationship, I was very immature.

Kara was the first girl I wanted to date and I was the first guy she would be dating.

I had lost my license so I didn't have access to a car. The New Jersey license I had my parents didn't know about. It wouldn't matter because my right to operate in Mass was revoked. So, taking her on a date met taking a bus, walking somewhere local or doubling with someone.

Meanwhile Peter and Jennet were going steady. Kara and I had only gone out a couple of times. Peter also didn't have a car and Jennet talked Kara into going on a date with Peter's brother Ben.

Ben was also a senior and a goofy type of guy. I didn't take this very well and instead of dating her more aggressively. I felt betrayed and stopped calling her.

Life went on and I got more involved at the Y. I was in the leadership program and Kara had become friends with one of the other girls in the program.

Jennet broke up with Peter and I hoped that Kara would stop seeing Ben. But that wasn't the case. He had gotten a job after school driving a truck. So, I would see her with her new friend Elli at the Y. Elli even got Kara into the leadership program.

Her first day in the program I was hoping to talk with her after. I was disappointed when Ben showed up to drive her home.

Fast forward to April I am more in love with her and depressed that I am not with her. Ben seems to have use of his father's car daily. He drives her to school. Takes her to the Y after before he goes to work and picks her up from the Y with the truck he drives for work.

Then one day Kara and Elli are teaching a cooking class to some younger girls in the kitchen at the Y. I was just outside the kitchen on my way to the pool.

When I heard Elli say: "He did what, when did he tell you?"

Kara said: "Just before he dropped me off here."

Elli asked her: "Then who is he taking to the prom?"

Kara told her: "Some girl named Linda Driscoll; he told me he promised her last year before we met. That he was her date to her prom and that she would be his date to his prom."

Elli asked: "Did you ask him to tell her he is going stead with you and that he would like to go with you."

Kara said: "He told me not to ask him to cancel going with her. That she is in college with a killer body and big boobs."

Kara is crying and Elli is consoling her. I hear voices coming so I go the pool where I am late to work the desk. Knowing this I hope this will break them up.

Several of us were hanging out in the back parking lot. Ben showed up in the work truck he drives. He beeps the horn, but Kara didn't go to where he parked. He beeped again but she ignored him. Instead, she went inside so, he got out and followed her. Elli came over to me and asked me: "Will you come with me she is pissed at him and he has a temper."

I go with her and as we get near where we saw them heading. We hear him telling her: "Lets go I am driving you home."

Kara tells him: "Go drive your big tit college girl home. I am not going anywhere with you."

He then tells her: "Either you walk out with me or I will drag you out."

Elli and I move to where they are. Kara starts to walk away from him and Elli is trying to go with her. But Ben is blocking the way as he is going after Kara.

I went around Elli and got Ben spinning him around. He threw a punch which I blocked and punched him in the stomach dropping him to his knees and he started throwing up.

I left him there and when to find Kara. I got out side just in time to see her and Elli getting in one of the other guy's cars. So, knowing she was safe I went back inside to confront Ben.

He was just getting to his feet so I knocked him down into his vomit and told him: "You ever threaten her and lay a hand on her I will end you."

When I got home, I called Kara and asked her to go to the prom with me. She said yes and I was thrilled.

I was hoping that that meant she was through with Ben. But that was not the case. The next day I saw her getting in his father's car after school. Again, I was heartbroken.

I didn't understand how she could be with him after what happened at the Y that day. It was fifty-one years later I found out what his hold was on her. I will explain that later.

Ben told her the only way he would allow her to go to the prom with me. Was if we double dated, not having a car when she told me I agreed.

All during the prom and at the restaurant we went to after, Kara and I were by all appearances a loving couple. Ben was so involved with his date in the car he was feeling her tits and even got her to lower her dress and ride topless.

At one point he even said to Kara: "Don't you wish your tits were this big?"

Linda turned in the seat so, Kara and I could see her tits. She seemed to be enjoying Bens comments. What she said though shocked the hell out of me.

She asked Kara: "I bet you want to feel them don't you. All the girls with smaller tits want to feel mine."

I told the bitch: "Turn around neither of us are interested"

Then to add insult to injury she leaned over and from what we could tell, she was sucking Ben off.

The end of the night he dropped me off first which really pissed me off.

We were going to Paragon Park at Nantasket Beach the next day and he insisted we go with him and his slut date. I just didn't understand his hold on Kara.

Kara and I had a wonderful day. We didn't see Ben and Linda till it was time to leave.

We kissed held hands and I was happy as hell, feeling she was mine that she was done with him. The last ride we went on was the Caterpillar. When it started the PA system started playing "My boyfriends back" by the Angels. The cover closed over and Kara said the title to me. She then leaned in and we kissed, not like all our other kisses. This kiss was passionate and if I died at that moment. I would have died a very happy man.

The ride ended and we went to meet up with Ben and Linda. Again, he dropped me off first but it didn't bother me because I felt Kara was now my girl and he was history.

The next day I went to go see Kara. As I was walking down LaGrange Street, Ben drives by honking the horn to make sure I saw him. Kara is in the car sitting right next to him with his arm around her shoulder.

A group of guys I was hanging around with lived on or near a street close to Kara's house. Ben would go out of his way to pick her up and drive down this street to drive by me.

If I was alone, he would pull near and tell me: "Kara loves sucking my cock or she loves the way I fuck her."

He never did this when she was with him. I figured he was just trying to push my buttons. This went on till just after Kara graduated. I was at her prom the girl I was with, I escorted as a favor to my mother. The girl's mother was friends with mine.

My mom told me her friend came home and found her husband having sex with her daughter. The husband was not the girl's father.

If you are wondering if I got lucky with the girl after the prom. The answer is no, from the moment I laid eyes on Kara. I didn't have sex again with anyone; I wanted my next time to be with her on our wedding night. Even though she was with Ben and what he kept telling me. I choose not to believe him.

Then a week after the prom he saw me and pulled over. There was a ten-foot-high fence between us.

He said: "Guess where I am taking her tonight? She loves being fucked so much she is going with me to get gang banged. I lined up ten guys and three of them are black. Just think after tonight the girl of your dreams maybe a black cock whore."

He jumped in his car and took off. An hour later I playing cards with some of my friends around the corner from Kara's house. We were sitting on the front stairs of one of the girls we hung around with. When Ben comes walking up with Kara. Jumping to my feet I went right for him; my intent was to kill him. I would have except as we was passing my friend Paul's house. His father called to me saying: "Bill he is not worth it."

His words stopped me and as I was walking back to the card game, he met me at the end of the walkway leading to his house.

He told me: "Paul told me how you feel about Kara and what you told him that piece of shit has been saying. If you caught him and hurt him, chances are you would go to jail and lose her forever."

I thought about that and told him: "You are right, thanks for stopping me."

I went back and started playing cards again.

Kara walked up to me and asked me: "Please come with me so we can talk."

In that moment I made the biggest mistake of my life. I ignored her.

She kept asking me and I kept ignoring her. This went on for twenty minutes. Then when Paul shuffled the cards and put them down to be cut. Kara reached down and took them and walked away.

I didn't go with her because I was afraid that if I told her how I felt about her and what Ben had been saying about her. That she would tell me what he said was true or that she had no feelings for me.

I knew I couldn't handle that and if it happened like that, I would have taken out the knife I always carried and sliced my neck open in front of her.

If I couldn't be with her I didn't, see the point in living. It was later that I realized if I had done that. It may have fucked her up to see me kill myself because of her.

I stopped hanging near her house and started on a destructive path. Smoking pot and drinking, stealing cars, I tried most every drug there was to be had. After a month none of it help dull the heart ache and pain. LSD was a high, but I never hallucinated, opium did nothing, nor did any of the pills that contained it. Cocaine never gave me the rush others talked about. The only thing that helped was peyote, but it was very hard to come by.

I started selling pot. I also started hanging at the Normandy Lounge again. There I became friends with the manager Sam and through him with many of the people that hung out after hour in China Town.

That is where I made a connection with a guy named Frankie. He was in the mafia and was a big-time dealer in pot. Now instead of buying ounces to sell dime bags. I had access to kilos, which I would sell.

Within two months Frankie set me up as the main dealer in the down town area. I had an apartment in Alston and had rented a house in Hyannis and started selling on the Cape. I delt in nothing less than five keys.

Monday morning, I would fly to the cape and oversee the distribution for the week. The rest of the week I enjoyed the cape. The house I rented had four bed rooms upstairs and two bathrooms. The first floor had a three-room suite that had been the maid's quarters. As well as a kitchen, dining room, a spacious living room, and what had been a library.

One day I meet a lesbian couple that were looking for a place to stay. I told them about the maid's suite and that they could stay there rent free if they kept the down stairs clean and cooked for me when I was there. Three of my friends were also staying with me in the bedrooms that I wasn't using.

The house rules for my friends were simple, no drug use, pick up your own mess, no wild parties. I didn't want the cops showing up because of noise complaints.

Hyannis at that time was a haven for late teens to mid twenty-year-olds, particularly girls. It was sex drugs, and rock and roll. For my friends it was pussy heaven, they got laid every night by at least one if not more than one girl.

I bet your wondering about me and my sex life there. The master bedroom had its own bath room. The bed had been custom made; it was longer than an extra-long twin and wider than a king-size bed. It had three sets of custom bedding. The story was that the house had been built by a millionaire that used it to meet his mistresses. He had been known to bed more than one woman at a time.

I slept with one or more females almost every night I was there. The operative word being slept. I didn't have sex with any of them. Before the lights were turned off, I explained to them about Kara and that one day I hope to be with her. When that happened if it happened would be the next time I would engage if sexual activity. Or if she married someone else.

Most thought it sweet and were just as glad as to not feel they needed to put out for a place to stay. There were some that after I was asleep would start to play with my cock and a couple of times, I woke up with my cock being sucked.

When that happened, I would stop them and grab a pillow and go down and sleep on the couch. Even though they broke my rules, I didn't throw them out, but they were not welcome to come back.

Friday mornings I would fly back to Boston for the weekend. I would be at the Normandy by noon. Between noon and two Sam would audition new girls to be dancers.

The bar had changed from feature exotic dancers and no full nudity, to several girls a shift starting in a bikini and nude by their third song.

Joe the owner asked me one Saturday night: "Bill can I ask you to do me a favor?"

I told him: "Sure what is it,"

He said: "You know Sam interviews girls to dance Fridays."

I said: "Yes I have watched some of them and most either can't dance or when it gets right down to dropping their panties they chicken out."

He told me: "Well lately he has been doing them down stairs in the office. He has been telling some of them they have the job if they suck him off. Some of these girls while not virgins, have never sucked a cock before.

I can't have this, it puts the club, my licenses, and myself at risk. Would you be willing to start doing the interviews?"

I told him: "I am willing to do them, but I would do them on Sunday mornings. Sam drinks heavy Saturday nights because the bar doesn't open till five on Sundays. If that is ok with you, I'll do it. I will want two or more of the dancers that work here now to be here as witnesses."

Joe said: "That is a good idea."

I asked him: "If you don't mind me asking, why are you asking me?"

He said: "I know Sam is your friend and don't get mad at him. He told me about the girl you are in love with. That you intend to remain celibate till the two of you get back together. What do you feel is a far price for your time?"

I smiled and told him: "I may be celibate, but I still very much enjoy looking a naked woman. This is not a job, seeing the women striping down is all the compensation I need."

We talked awhile longer and I learned his wife worked in a men's clothing store in Roslindale. Hearing that I realized who his wife was and that she was a friend of my mother's.

Joe's wife didn't need to work, they were wealth. Her best friend worked at the store and she worked there to spend time with her. My mother often had lunch with them.