It Started on a Train

Story Info
A college student has a chance encounter.
2.3k words
4.36
19.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a long time since I wrote a story but here goes. This is part true (10%) part fiction, my age has been changed, the parts of the story are what i had wished happened. I hope you enjoy.

Even now I look younger than my years and this has something that has been in my looks since I was a young adult. This story is based on when i was 18 and going to college in London near Soho, back in the 70s laws were not as strict as they are today about adult shops and I had frequently browsed them. I realised that I was bisexual given my attraction to both the gay and straight sections. When I had money, I would watch in the 50 pence booths and as you had multiple choice I could watch straight, Les or Gay and I did.

I had no sexual experience with anyone other than Mr Hand and a few times in the booth I had added to the stickiness on the floor. I was shy and I lacked confidence. My first sexual experience happened one day as I made my way home.

College would finish some days at mid day and I would catch a train from Charring Cross. Usually, the train was virtually empty and these were the old fashioned compartment carriage trains, 6 seats to a compartment, facing each other.

As the train whistle blew, a man opened the carriage door and got in. As he went to sit down opposite me, he smiled. The train stopped at Waterloo East and then would be fast to my station. Before we reached Waterloo we did not speak, or move or look at each other, well I did not look at him, I could not say if he looked at me.

I did look up and as he stared out of the window, I guessed he was in his early 60s possibly ex army with his straight backed posture, brylcremed hair, immaculate suit. Over 40 years between us, could be my grandad.

As we left Waterloo he shifted in his seat, his leg extended, his foot was between my two feet, and he stared smiling at me. His foot began to run up my ankle.

I froze .. what was he doing ...? he did not stop, but now spoke!

"Finished work early?"

"err!" Mumble "No, I am at college, no lectures this afternoon"

His foot was now rubbing / stroking from ankle to knee and I did not know what to do, did he realise what he was doing, he must do? But why? And .. oh, I'm getting a tingling!

"Oh, that's nice, you must have lots of spare time! What do you get up to, anything fun?"

I could feel the heat and hardness in my trousers as I replied.

"I study sir", I answered

"How boring, you should make time for fun!"

The toe of his shoe was rubbing my cock, this was no mistake. I wanted him to stop, but I liked it

And suddenly the train stopped and I lurched forward and the sole of his shoe ground on to my cock. The train had stopped and he kept rubbing and I moaned and my hips involuntarily I pushed back, squeezing my cock against his shoe, increasing the intensity of feeling!

The train was going no where fast, so he got up and sat next to me, put one hand on my chin and the other on my thigh, drawing my face to his. At first he just pecked at my cheek and ran his hand along my leg, but as he received no resistance he became bolder and kissed my lips. I had never properly been frenched before, but I automatically opened my mouth and his tongue snaked in.

I was confused, torn, not knowing what to do, my instincts reacting with every touch, my male young hormones in overdrive. There was no resistance to his tongue, his saliva, his hand on my cock, squeezing.

He was moaning without anything more than deep kissing, before he pulled back.

He had to be 40 45 years older than me but he had created such a lust in me.

"Stand, in front of me!"

His voice was strict commanding. I felt no option but to obey and stood in front of him. He looked and smiled at the damp patch, then reached forward, unzipped and pushed them and my briefs to my knees. My body exposed from stomach to knees.

"So smooth", he commented. Despite my age I only had a smattering of dark pubes, more like fluff than the growth I developed over the next few months.

My penis stood hard and proud as his hands stroked my butt cheeks, thighs then slowly moved his hands round to cup my balls and hold my cock as he guided it into his mouth!

Oh my God, the feeling, as he sucked and bobbed his head, whilst squeezing my ball bag, my hands on his head to steady me. The good thing as a youth is that I could come time and time again, the bad thing is the first time is always quick and his sucking, kissing, stroking delivered a mouthful of cum to my nameless friend, who stood up, hugged me and kissed me slipping my own seed into my mouth which I swallowed.

As he did so, the train lurched back into life and whilst our kiss lingered, he did pull away and suggest I pulled my Jean's up. We sat back down again side by side and continued to passionately kiss until we began to approach my station. As I went to get up, he pulled me back down.

"Why don't you come back to mine, I am sure you would enjoy yourself and the afternoon is young."

He was not asking me, he was telling me, he was not giving me a choice. The first time I was ever ordered, albeit gently, sent a shiver down my back and hardened my already revitalised erection.

The train drew up to my station and then left with me still on it. A woman in her 70s had boarded onto our carriage and looked disapproving as we sat there his hand on my knee. Later we speculated if she thought maybe I was a rent boy - I wish.

At New Beckenham he stood

"Come!"

I almost did! As we walked up the platform.

"Name?"

"Raj" I am British Asian, part Indian part English, light olive complexion, slim, looking younger than I am.

"I am Gerald to you in public, otherwise Sir or Daddy, your choice!"

"Have you been with a man?"

"No"

A girl?"

"No!"

"I'll be your first! Sweet!"

As we turned up his drive, I saw he had a Mercedes sitting on the drive way the house was a big 5 bedroom at least, detached, I was in awe!

Play your cards right and I will make you my sweet little sissy!"

I was not listening just staring.

He opened the front door and let us both in.

"Strip!"

I stared not quite sure what to do, despite the clarity of the instruction.

"I said strip!"

I was shocked into action by the harshness of his tone and was soon naked.

"You were supposed to be home, anyone expecting you?"

"My mum!"

"Call her, tell her you are working in the library!"

No mobile phones I used the hall phone, standing naked, hard as fuck!

My mum answered the phone, as we spoke he dropped to his knees and took my cock un his mouth.

"Yes Mum, (gasp), yes (moan), he sucked me while we spoke

"Yes mum, no I am ok, its just hot here that's why I am breathless!"

My balls were in his mouth as his tongue juggled them, it was so hard talking to mum, his fingers running down my butt crack!

"I've got to ...hmmmmm... go ... oooh!"

I put the phone down and he got up held me in a big hug and slipped his tongue back in my mouth.

"Come with me!"

He turned and started to go up the stairs, I went to grab my clothes.

"Leave them!"

So I followed him, a little scared and very excited. In his master bedroom was a large luxurious king size bed, on the walls numerous pictures of naked men and women, some poses others sexually active.

Naked I stared in awe, as he put his hands on my shoulders, he pulled me to him, his lips touched mine I opened my mouth, his tongue slipped in and began its dance with my own, while his hand slipped down and cupped my balls slowly squeezing, jiggling as I dry humped him.

"My turn now my boy!"

He pushed me down to my knees. I instinctively knew what to do, un buttoning his fly slowly one button at a time. His pre cum had soaked his underwear, I kissed his bulge, tasting his juice. Kissing, nibbling his cock through his briefs. I undid his belt and top button, pulling his pants and I underwear to his knees. His cock was already hard from my kisses and nibbles, covered in wet glistening pre cum. I held it with one hand and licked the juices off it, running my tongue up the shaft to the tip, up and down to balls! My first cock and it tasted so nice, salty. I was spurred on by his moans, his hips gently motioning backwards and forwards.

"Suck it boy, oh God suck it!"

But I teased, I flicked it, licked it and now nibbled directly, before gently taking his foreskin , pulling it between my teeth. It was not the biggest cock I have ever taken in my mouth but big enough for my first. As he could take no more teasing, I ran my tongue along his thick vein and took his mushroom head into my mouth and began to suck hard while bobbing my head up and down. I pushed my head down trying to resist my gag reflex. It worked he took my throat cherry and held the sides of my head and pumped, slowly but surely. I was moaning, I was loving giving oral pleasure. This must be what women for centuries had felt like giving head, providing absolute pleasure.

His balls were tightening his thrusting less controlled before he pulled me off his cock.

"On the bed!"

I looked at him, as he stripped, his "hard on" firm angry and dripping as he then joined me on the bed. He hugged me and we began to kiss passionately, his tongue deep in my mouth, hands running down his back, squeezing his butt. His hands left my body, when they returned he placed them on my buttocks, his fingers now lubricated and beginning to play with the outside of my asshole.

As his tongue played with my tongue, his finger slipped in and out of my asshole, I was being filled with pleasure at both ends, he rolled me so I was lying on top of him, one hand holding my butt cheek to one side and the other probing my ass. Soon the one finger led to a second, he was taking it easy slipping in and out, knuckle deep, for at least half an hour he just worked those fingers in and out of me, eventually it was three, there had been a little initial pain but easily over come by the sensation in my ass and the anticipation of what was to come.

I could feel him throbbing, his cock between us, his pre cum a lubricant on both our stomachs and then he told me to lie on the bed, face down and with a cushion under me. This was the moment, this was the ultimate loss of my innocence, my legs splayed. First he just held my butt cheeks wide, his thumbs touching my anus, then he leaned forward and placed the tip against the entrance of my boy cunt, slowly pushing he slipped in inch by inch, the fingering had done its job.. I was well open and he was easily able to go balls deep. He lay there on top of me, deep inside me, not moving while my ass adjusted to him, before slowly starting to gyrate his hips in and out! First it was slow short gentle thrusts but it soon began to accelerate and became hard fast full shaft thrusts, oh my God.. he was just taking my ass, using it, not caring for me .. I was just a fuckhole!

With each thrust I groaned, his full length entering me; his balls smacking my buttocks, my erect cock rubbing against the quilt on his bed and as he speeded up, he sucked on my neck, his thrusts and his sucking getting harder, more forceful and then hot fluid exploded into my ass, triggering my own climax, he pumped and pumped his jizz into me and once he was spent, he pulled out turned me onto my back and straddled my chest, pulling my head up and pushing his spunky, earthy, flaccid member into my mouth.

I took it in sucking, running my tongue up and down it, cleaning it. He even managed a semi, something of which I was proud.

"Thank you Sir!"

He then rolled onto his back and we lay together - me cuddled into him.

It was time to go, I was ordered to return the following week or earlier if possible and given a piece of paper with his number on it.

I left the room naked to retrieve my clothes by the door, but they were gone. I kind of panicked.

"Hi, I'm Lucy, Geralds daughter, sounded like you two have been having fun. Hope to see more of you!" She paused, there was cum streaming out of my ass, she looked me up and down "Well, I suppose there is not much more to see really!" She said staring at my naked and definitely not erect body. With that she was gone.

I found my clothes, dressed and left, soon to return.