It Started on a Train Pt. 02

Story Info
After my first Gay experience, I was on heat.
2.2k words
4.4
7.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald lit a fuse, I was horny all the time. However, I was also confused and embarrassed about what had happened, was I really up for just being picked up, and why when I thought that was so wrong did it make me so horny, I mean I just wanted cock all the time and that was so wrong. I was determined that I would not call that number Gerald had given me and I had secretly hidden away in my bedside table. But I was still horny and needed release. So I was more than up for visiting adult shops in Soho near college, I had a few times drilled 50 pence pieces into a porn booth whilst rapidly jerking off to straight porn. You all must have experienced the sticky floor in the booths, worse than a Wetherspoons. However, I'd never visited gay shops but decided that it would be fun to explore a bit more, having found my gay side and if they had booths get some needed release.

The shop was just by Berwick Street, bit seedier than other sex shops, which made it all the more alluring. Inside there were cocks on display all over the shop, not unsurprisingly. I felt like I was a kid in a sweet shop instead of a young man in a porn shop. Cocks of all shapes and sizes and cuts. There was a small screen showing guys sucking cock it was just fantastic.

I was amazed at the size of some of the toys, I mean my ass can do a job, as I had recently found out, but you'd need to be cheddar gorge down there to take that. Correctly they were next to the lubes, you'd need a bucket of lube to stick the largest up your ass. Not that I would not have tried, but mom cleans my room still and I am not sure she would have been to delighted to find a super penis shaped black dildo -- I know some of you pervs are thinking she might have liked it, but she is my mum and its not something I would want to imagine.

As I browsed the porn, I was getting lots of looks and nods and smiles. I smiled back, but any thoughts of encouragement were absent as there was no where, as far as I was aware, that we could go. Unlike some adult shops I later went to in Germany there were no backrooms, where interests and smiles could be pursued.

Having spent 15 / 20 minutes looking I could see the manager watching me, willing me to buy or fuck off! Well there were porn booths there and I decided that I needed to sort out my swelling erection.

Annoyingly the 4 booths were occupied and there was a guy mid 50s ahead of me waiting to go in. I was going to leave, disappointed but someone left a booth, so I thought I would move up the queue and be next, that was until the guy ahead of me said

"Why don't you join me. Save your money " He grinned!

I hesitated, I mean those booths were pretty small, maybe room for two and a half. But then it could be interesting and I joined him outside the now empty booth.

"Hi I'm Jim, I'm sure there are some good films on in here."

He walked into the booth and invited me to follow suit.

It was awkward getting in but I managed it, standing in front of him. He shut and bolted the door, reaching over me, before putting money in the slot and the booth played a guy around 50 and a young twink about my age. Funny that I wonder why that was showing. He kissed my neck, licked it, nibbled, I had an instant erection.

"Mmm you taste exquisite." He nuzzle and kissed, there was little I could do to reciprocate, but I was enjoying it and he seemed happy as the action got going in the movie. I stood in front and him behind me. As the action on the screen heated up, so did the exploration in the booth. My friend was kissing and nuzzling and biting my neck, whilst he watched the screen, I felt his hardness growing against my butt cleavage through my Jean's. Of course it was not just him that was hard, my erection was painful just wanting to burst out. His mouth was just devouring my neck as his hands slipped down my sides, around the front and he grabbed my cock and balls squeezing and kneading them, whilst dry humping my ass. The front of my Jean's would by now be a big dark patch, I have a problem with copious amounts of pre cum dripping out, the more excited I get. As time has gone on, I realise it is not a problem, guys like lots of juice and I gave it to them.

His hands began to fiddle with my top button, but was struggling, so I simply reached down and undid the button. His hands grabbed both sides of my Jean's and briefs and pushed them down, pulled me back against him so I could feel his hardness directly against my ass, while his hands went to my cock.

"Oh you dirty boy, you are so sticky! You like this don't you!"

All I could say as a response was

"Mmm, oh fuck!"

More coins went in the slot and the film kept running, his hand went to my mouth to lick off my own juice. Then he carried on jerking me with one hand whilst his other squeezed my tit.

I am sure those outside the booth would be able to hear us and there would be no doubt as Jim released and dropped his trousers, his elbows banging against the sides.

He pushed me forward, hand holding my cock and his other hand probing my butt hole, roughly entering one / two fingers. I had no doubt where this was going! Then he stood against me rubbing his now exposed cock between my butt cheeks, I did my best to push back and squeeze him. His other hand continued to jerk me, i could feel my balls tightening, my orgasm building. Then I felt him position his rod against my asshole, he pushed, but I was too tight, it hurt, albeit not in a totally unpleasant way. I was surprised how quickly he gave up trying to enter me, as now both hands reached round to cup my balls and jerk my cock! Oh God I loved it. His cock back to rubbing between my buttocks while his hands jerked and squeezed me. How long could I hold back. The whole situation was so sleazily real, pants and underwear round my knees in the porn booth being jerked with a cock between my cheeks and I exploded and he uncupped my balls and caught the streams of cum in his palm. As I leaned forward in a post orgasmic haze, he took my cum and thrust it along with his fingers up my ass, lubricating and opening me up, his fingers massaged in and out each time opening me a little more, making my butt hole more accommodating. He took his engorged member in hand, repositioned and banged into me, oh my God that shook me out of my gaze, each thrust practically lifting me off the floor and received by a massive grunt from my lips, it did not take long for his thrusts to force my comfortable acceptance of his cock. My tshirt had been pushed up and he grabbed my pecs for leverage, almost ripping the muscles from my chest, the pain the joy oh fuck yes I screamed, yes.

The film had stopped and a bang on the door

"Put some money in or get out you dirty fuckers!"

It did not last long he shot inside me, stream after stream of silly but gooey cum into me It just kept coming, and he kept grunting, thrusting hard and deep until at last he was spent.

"Oh God thanks, that was the best" He said as he pulled up his pants, buttoned them up opened the door with my still t shirt up to shoulders and pants round my knees and he left!

I went to quickly pull my trousers up.

"Not so fast!"

A guy must have been about 45, pushed into the booth again behind me, stuck some money into the machine, pushed his own clothes down and unceremoniously thrust his cock up my ass using mine and previous partners cum as lubricant.

"oh you fucking whore , oh yes .. you slutty cunt" He thrust away making no attempt to hide his contempt for me! A contempt well deserved as I thrust my ass back to receive his manhood. As he approached climax, I readied myself, but he pulled out and very awkwardly turned me around. As he gave me a deep, hard, rough passionate kiss, fondled my re engorged cock, before pushing me to my knees. My clothing had slipped to my ankles, so my knees were in the remnants of the days explosions. Somehow that did not bother me, it just added to my disgusting state, as I took the cock that had just been up my ass into my mouth.

Oh my god, I was not an experienced cock sucker, but I had taken it like a duck to water, as he thrust his member past my tonsils into my throat, this was just the second cock I had ever sucked but I was happy to deep throat it with only a small amount of gagging. His moans and groans spurred me on, I loved it and I could feel his throbbing growing, as he suddenly grabbed the hair at the back of my head and anchored me where I was, so he could fuck my face long and hard, I knew he was coming, his cock was telegraphing it to me and I was not disappointed as he came bucket loads in my mouth and my throat and I swallowed and swallowed, but still some trickled out from the corner of my mouth onto my t shirt.

"Fuck me that was good, if only my wife would do that!" He said, as he zipped up opened the door and left in a rush.

Before I could get my knees out of the cum sludge on the floor, he was replaced and another cock was pushed into my mouth.

Was this rape, I had not given him permission, but then I could just as easily be accused of being greedy, as I barely stopped for breath. His pubes tickled my nostrils and there was an exciting distinct stale sweat smell. This was rough, pulling my hair, fucking my face, my cock remaining erect and hard without any satisfaction. It did not take long for me to receive another load, I doubt he had had a blow job in a while and the excitement of fucking my face was too much. As he left he handed me a £10 note and thanked me.

I was still hard as a rock but decided that it was time to leave, as I left the booth the owner was standing there.

"Shops shut, strip and get on all fours slut!"

I turned round, undressed and put my clothes on the floor, next to the booth. I went to get on all floors away from the booth, but he pushed me so I was leaning into its entrance.

"Clean the floor!"

I went to grab my pants, but he kicked them away.

"Tongue! Slut!"

I looked at him, he was big and brawn. I bent my head down and was humiliated licking up the fresh and stale cum, as I cleaned it all up I felt the head of his thick cock at my ass, I pushed back and he entered slowly before he began gyrating his hips, getting faster and faster. I could feel his balls against my butt cheeks and his head bashing my prostate, until I came. One of the few times in my life a prostate massage has caused me to cum!

I sprayed on the floor in front of me, just like an animal as he carried on. Leaning forward he roughly grabbed me by my pecs and used them for leverage as he now sought to thrust deeper and deeper! I was in a sexual haze and it seemed he would go on and on forever. What was left of my sphincter squeezed on his cock.

Eventually, even he had to cum and cum he did, pulling out in time to squirt over my back.

I collapsed in a naked heap as he wiped his cock and my back clean with my shirt, which he then threw at me.

"Get dressed and fuck off!"

I did, walking back to Charring Cross Station, I was a sticky but satisfied mess getting lots of stares and some knowing looks and when I got home, i ran up to my room got changed and went to say hello to my mum.

"Hello Beta, your nice lecturer called, I think he said his name was Gerald, he said he expected you to call him to arrange your next tuition!".