All Comments on 'It Started on Literotica Pt. 01'

by SecretKR

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 3 years ago
Great read!

That was hot! Now I have to read the other six stories! If the stories are true as you say, I ........? Best leave it there.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Good forbid it happens, but if your wife does, her sister would just be a woman to you.

In-laws just aren't really incest, so Erotic Couplings would be a better category.

alicynchainsalicynchainsover 1 year ago

I am delighted by this scenario. As an author who has given the Literotica link to someone and assumed they never went back, I could totally see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
The foundation

Of a rock solid marriage. Hubby fantasizes about the wife's sister during sex, while the wife fantasizes about the ex boyfriend. No chance of getting bored with each other that way! Keep it in the marital bed, though. Fantasies really spice things up, until you actually try to do something stupid like act on them. They're always a let down or someone gets hurt. Or, even if it's everything you ever wanted, what then? It's never as good the second time round, and you still want that high, so what do you do?

As I said, fantasies are great fun, as long as they stay fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretKR@SecretKR
I was born a poor creole in the hills of the Saginaw Mountains just outside old London. My father was a fisherman and my mother painted portraits of cats playing poker. Eventually I moved to China where I witnessed the Tiananmen Square block party of 1993 not to be confused wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES