All Comments on 'It Started with 2, X-Mas Day'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting to hear the dad's are fucking around so the ladies can divorce them.

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Wow... the Christmas Day story has to be my favorite since the original (although I really like parts 2 - 4). Keep up the good work!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

Another 5* installment; the series keeps pushing the right buttons for me. At least for now, it is a real harem story with the guy satisfying his females so fully that they don't need any other men. I love that almost all the females in the harem are the most important ones in the guy's life. A true harem with mother, son, daughter, sister, aunt

, and cousin incest (my favorite ones), I can't ask for anything better. I wish the story doesn't get ruined in future installments, for example, by opening the group to other guys, by breaking the group into smaller groups, by adding drama/tragedy... Till now it is perfect for me. I'm curious about what's gonna happen with the fathers; I'd be delighted if they get out of the picture definitely.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

WOW, I just finished reading this series to date and I'm very happy again for all of your hard work. I really like how you write, the storyline is hot, the characters are fun, and it makes you want to be part of it all. There were a few little things that a little better editing would catch but overall it was fantastic. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated, I'm sure many "members" enjoyed this also. I'm looking forward to the next episode.👍😁

______________over 1 year ago

Please, do continue with this story. It's really well written with the different scenes and the character building. I would like to read about something of the main character's experience in martial arts while trying to protect his family/harem. I think it would bring a different kind of excitement to the story that would be fun to read.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 1 year ago

"She groans as I move my hips forward and feed her another few inches until I hit the obstruction that is her Hymen."

Yet another story perpetuating the myth of an internal hymen. If Dylan was several inches inside Mel, he was already several inches PAST her hymen. The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina, NOT somewhere inside. It especially bothers me when female authors apparently don't know their own anatomy.

And bringing in the pizza girl is just a step too far for me. Now up to servicing SEVEN women, the ladies are going to be noticing diminishing returns no matter how much of a stud Dylan supposedly is. There are only so many hours in a day and days in a week. And whatever happened to Dylan be exclusively theirs (the original three)? It's not very exclusive if they keep allowing him to add new conquests. Since the initial pact, he's more than doubled the group. I was OK with bringing in mom, aunt and cousin, since this IS an incest story, but adding the pizza girl, too, is just ridiculous.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.01.23]

Sexcellente rework/rewrite of the original series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your take on this story please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the series. Hope to see more soon. I could see Felcia and Amber being curious about bringing their mom's in too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to read the next installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs a finish......

lovedefactolovedefacto3 months ago

Good variation but please enumerate the stories so they can be viewed properly.

lonewolf744lonewolf7443 months ago

Waiting for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
1241 Followers
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...