It Started with 2, X-Mas Day

Story Info
Christmas Day has arrived for the Martins and their guests.
14.7k words
4.73
23.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of the My Sister Eva by dezurtdawg. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~ December 25th, Christmas Day ~

I knew that my aunt need not have fear for her life when mom came knocking on the door of the RV at 8:30 in the morning. My sister and cousin were still asleep, tired after the busy day yesterday. My mother informs us that she was the first to wake up and was surprised when she found the guest room her younger sister was supposed to be in empty and the bed not slept in. She made her way to the living room and found no trace of her there, nor in the kitchen. She then made an educated guess and crept down to my basement but was overly surprised to find it empty as well. Realizing there was only one other possibility she came out here and found us in our current state. When I saw mom through the window of the RV door (the glass is tinted so the outside can't see in on this window) I opened the door as I was (naked) and allowed her in.

By this point in time, my mother wasn't surprised to find her baby sister naked and cowering under the covers beside me. I swear I could feel her heart hammer against her chest with every step my mother took toward us. Her left arm was wrapped around my back and to comfort her I wrapped my right around her naked waist. Her succulent 36C tits were pushed into my right side until the moment my mother sat down at the foot of the RV bed. My mother must have been having fun as she stared intently at her sister.

"So..." My mom said with a long pause. "how was he?"

My aunt was actually taken aback. I tried to tell her mom wasn't going to do anything to her but she just wouldn't take my word for it. To further put my aunt at ease, even though she had seen a sample of it, I reach down and pull my mother from the end of the bed to us. Pushing the bedding off of my body I plant my mother on my crotch. She arranges her legs so that she is straddling me, grinding her (surprisingly) naked sex against my rod. I undo the sash of my mother's robe and remove the garment from her shoulders revealing her naked upper body to my aunt. Once Bekkah's bare breasts are free I pull her face to mine and we kiss hungrily. Her sister can only stare in dismay as I begin groping her left tit causing my mom to groan loudly and grind against my cock. Soon I am trailing my kisses to my mother's ear before I began sucking on her neck, further darkening the hickey I keep maintained there. Only my younger girls have been allowed to let their hickey's fade out as they are models and they don't need to keep hiding the marks with makeup.

"Gah... get... dressed..." my mom manages to say to my aunt as I work over her neck. "Gahhh... go... make breakfast."

My aunt doesn't wait for my sister to change her mind about killing her. She scrambles out of the bed at the back of the RV and finds the clothes that I have selected for her She puts them on with haste and is out the door and on her way to the kitchen as fast as her legs will take her.

"Whatever happened to need our permission to bring new lovers into the fold?" My mom asks stopping me from having my wicked way with her.

"She caught us on video mom. I had to do something before she called the cops... or dad!" I state.

"Well... I guess that does constitute an emergency." She relents.

Knowing roughly how long we had I rolled my mother onto her stomach, flipped up the skirt she is wearing, and finding no panties on to block my way I proceed to fuck my mother who has been deprived for the past two days of my cock. During our 30-minute fuck session I inform my mother exactly what happened, how I took her sister, how deprived her sister had been, and how well I made love to and fucked her. By the end of the story, my mother was not only not annoyed that I had inducted her sister into my harem but thanked me for doing so. Mom thought she had it bad until I told her that Uncle Ted hadn't had sex with Aunt Jess for over 9 months.

"That's just not right." Mom said as she lay in my arms.

"And that's why I made the executive decision to indoctrinate Jess into our group."

Mom nodded briefly, thought about my story, and asked me the question she had on the top of her head. "So... did you take her up the ass?"

"I said I initiated her didn't I!" Grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Mmmm... I know for a fact she was an anal virgin. She has always been afraid to allow any guy back there."

"Well, as I always save that for last she was too far gone to stop me really."

Getting my mother's hidden meaning I grabbed the tube of lube from the nightstand, coated my cock and her ass, and slide my monster cock into my mom's favorite fuck hole. Mom purred as I fed her my cock now that her ass has been properly conditioned night after night to take me back there. As we are outside she doesn't muffle her moans of lust as I pound her ass for the duration of our morning tryst.

"Oh, gawd... fuck me Dylan... fuck my ass!" She begs me

My cock is twitching inside her as she eggs me on.

"You are my personal butt slut Bekkah... no one loves it up the ass more than you!" I remind her.

"Oh, gawd... even... even though my ass... is in the shape of your cock... I can still feel you st... stretching me out... when you flex!"

Soon I am rapid-fire pounding my mother's ass as her poor deprived body is overtaken by an Earth-shattering orgasm. I pull her back as my cock spews its seed into her bowels and I grope her 40DD tits as we kiss hungrily. As my uncle had hooked the RV up to the house's water line mom decided to use the shower in the RV to wash the scent of our loving from her body. I departed the RV and made my way down the back to the basement where I then made my way upstairs nonchalantly and took my morning shower. As I made my way down the stairs fully dressed I was greeted by Amber who had arrived while I was cleaning up, Felicia who had just walked in before I got to the kitchen, and the rest of my family.

Breakfast was a quick affair as Felicia would be leaving to go catch her private flight before we knew it. Everyone helped clean up and then we made our way to the living room. As the man of the house, I was tasked with handing out the gifts and when everyone had their stacks we all began opening our presents. The one thing I noted from being the only guy in a house full of adult women... there were a LOT of clothes being exchanged. Last night the practical and fancy gifts were handed out, today... clothes.

"Hey, Dylan... you didn't get anyone anything besides me..." Melissa states. She went out with the girls shopping so she was familiar with what was bought with the exception of what was bought for her.

"You don't say..." I playfully reply. "Amber, can you come with me please." Amber and I head to the basement and collect the presents that I have down there.

"What did you get me?" Amber asks as I hand her the first stack of wrapped gift boxes.

"You will see soon enough my love," I state giving her a quick kiss and a loving pinch of her magnificent ass. With presents in hand, I allow Amber to take the lead (ladies first) and watch her lovely ass intently as we make our way back up the stairs to my family and loved ones.

Once back in the living room Amber hands my mother, aunt, and Melissa boxes. "But Dylan... you gave me my gift last night!" Melissa states.

Smiling I say, "That was only part of your gift sweet Melissa." I say. "Once I came up with what I wanted to get everyone I needed to get each of you one."

With that, I handed Felicia, Evie, and Amber their presents. "All right... open them." I sit back on the couch and watch everyone open their presents.

The reactions I get are to be expected save for the one my aunt gives as her situation has changed in the last twelve hours. Amber, Evie, Felicia, and my mother all oooh and ahhh over their gifts. Inside all of the boxes is a matching three-piece lingerie set that includes a cage-style bra, with matching thong-style panties, and a matching garter belt. In addition to the three-piece set, I bought them the color-specific stockings to go with the set. I had four colors to choose from and matched them to each lady. The colors were Royal Blue, Burgandy Red, Shoreline Gray, and Hot Pink. I gifted Amber with Royal Blue, Felicia Burgandy Red, Evie with Hot Pink, and my mother with Shoreline Gray. However, as I like uniqueness and individuality I found someone to help me modify my aunt and cousins but we'll get to that later.

My blushing aunt was flabbergasted that I had bought her lingerie, much less in her size. The one thing about all the time over the last month that I had learned living with a house full of women, was how to be sneaky. Getting Amber, Evie, and Felicia's sizes was cake work as their clothes spent so much time on my floor that it was a simple matter of picking them up and writing down the numbers when they weren't looking. Likewise, a simple trip into my mother's room when she wasn't around got me her sizes. Getting Mel and Jess's sizes took a bit more work. For my aunt, I had a long conversation with my mother about women's bodies, what she and her sister looked like as teens, and how their bodies matured once they had babies. Melissa, I had to wait for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I knew while the girls were out that I wanted to get everyone lingerie but wanted to place one order. Fortunately, Melissa was the first to take a shower in the morning. I simply slipped into the bathroom next and wrote down the sizes of her bra and panties.

"Ummm... thanks," Melissa says putting the lid back on the box. She was at a loss for words. She didn't know what else to say in regard to getting probably the sexiest gift she has ever gotten from a relative that wasn't her mother or Evie.

"Yes, thank you, Dylan." My aunt says. Melissa looks at her mother and sees the crimson blush on her face and more surprising... tears in her eye. Jessica is so touched by the gift she doesn't realize that she puts the box down, and walks over to where I am sitting on the couch. She quickly straddles my crotch and I can feel her warm pussy through the panties that she is wearing. She wraps her arms around my neck and ignoring the gasp from Melissa leans in and kisses me like a woman kisses the man she loves.

"MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Melissa screams at the top of her lungs.

To further show how much she doesn't care about making a spectacle, Jess takes my left hand and places it on her ass for me to kneed. She then takes my right hand and moves it to her left tit. This is all too much for Melissa and she bolts from the living room, thunders up the stairs and we know exactly when she gets to the room she is occupying when the door slams shut.

"Well... this is new," Evie says. My eyes are closed so I don't know what kind of expression is being aimed at myself and Jess.

"Come on girls... let's take out the garbage and I'll tell you how this all came about," Bekkah tells the trio.

"What about Melissa?" Evie asks.

"She needs to cool off honey. This..." My mother says pointing to Jess and me, "is a lot to absorb for her. Let her come to us when she's ready... then we'll deal with it.

When I hear the door close I take the opportunity to end the kiss with Jess who looks a bit faint from the lack of oxygen she is getting. "I take it you liked your gift?"

"Like it... I love it. It is the sexiest thing I have ever seen... but what happened to me being sexy as I am?" She asks.

"That's an easy answer... you are absolutely sexy without needing lingerie to enhance your natural beauty. However, I do like looking at super sexy women in super sexy lingerie. That's all there is to it."

"Would you... would you like me to try it on for you?" My aunt bashfully asks.

"I would love for you to put your outfit on for me," I reply. "But only if you really want to."

When the door opens a short while later Bekkah leads Amber, Evie, and Felicia back into the room and the quartet stops in their tracks. Sitting on her knees to my left, looking like a goddess, is the alluring Jessica Chambers.

"Ohhh WOW!" The four women say in unison. It's one thing to see sexy lingerie in a box. It's another entirely to see it on a woman as striking as Jess is.

"Ladies... I think you're a bit overdressed." I announce.

The ladies look back and forth for all of a moment and mom was the first to go collect her box, remove the items contained within, and began stripping out of the clothes she was wearing.

"STOP!" Amber says to my mother before she can put anything on or before the others could get to their gifts. "Ladies, grab your presents. Jessica, please follow us."

Amber leans over and kisses my cheek and says, "We'll be back in a little bit."

I watch as the sexiest train of ladies filed out of the room and up the stairs. The ladies were all gone for a short while during which time I decided to set up for what I was sure was going to be an amazing show. I figured at the very least I could use some of the footage on the girl's website for a holiday special.

I hear the beginning of the song Santa Baby so with my multi-cameras all set up while they were gone, and I hit record just as the music kicks in. Amber had taken control of the Bluetooth speakers in the living room and the song fills the room. Amber is the first to enter and I swear my heart stopped as did my breathing. Obviously, the group had all changed into their Christmas gifts but for that added touch they had done a quick but fancy makeup and hair styling to go with it. Before having Evie my mother had thoughts of being a beautician and had even gone to school for it. But then she met dad and opted for being a full-time housewife. However, her skills were still there and Amber's makeup enhanced her natural beauty but didn't look like someone caked it on.

Amber sashays into the room and does a sexy spin before stopping in the center of the room and kneeling down. Next came Evie in her matching Hot Pink lingerie. She matched Amber's movements only stopping just behind Amber and knelt just behind Amber to her left.

About this time the Santa Baby song ended but Amber must have set it up on loop as the song fades out for just a moment and fades back in which signals Felicia's entrance. Felicia looks stunning in her Burgundy Red matching lingerie. As she hasn't had too many cosplay opportunities since their last photo session in early November her hair coloring has gone back to its normal Chestnut brown hue and with her complexion she makes the lingerie look amazing. She moves to the right and kneels beside Evie placing her just behind Amber's right side.

My mother, or Bekkah I have to remind myself briefly, enters wearing the Shoreline Gray version of the lingerie. As an older, more mature woman she is moving with all the grace and maturity that the younger women just didn't have yet. She is popping her hips as she moves, particularly when she slowly spins about showing off her sexy ass for me and the cameras. As the fourth woman to join the group she moves behind Evie's left side and the visual is like a human pyramid.

Last but certainly not least Jess enters in her lingerie. Originally I was planning to give her the same color as I gave my mother. However, I later decided to make hers unique. So, after finding someone good at dying clothes, I gave the lingerie to her and she dyed the once Shoreline Gray lingerie and transformed it into Black. I heard somewhere that when a woman wears Black lingerie, that she intends to have sex. As such, I gifted these to her and that was even before I learned that my poor aunt was so sex deprived. Jess moved just like my mother, popping her hips and showing off her ass which was the biggest of the quintet. I made sure to get some really nice good footage of her ass before she finishes her turn and takes her spot behind Felicia.

Jess taking her seat coincided with the end of the song and Amber pressed the power button on the tiny remote that she had concealed in the band of her garter belt (after all, who would be looking for a remote when you are looking at her other assets). The music stops and I stop my recording.

"Dylan, there is one last gift that the girls and I got you. Look behind the couch." My mother says. Not really wanting another gift I do as I am told.

Moving the couch I find a small yet long box. Unwrapping my gift I open the box and inside I find a brand new SLR Digital Camera and a telephoto lens. I am speechless at the gift as I had mentioned to Amber that I was thinking about getting into photography so that I could be the one to take their photos. This would give me a second vocation and it would save us the photographer fees we currently pay for their cosplay sessions. I unbox my gift and see that the battery is already fully charged and the large-capacity memory card is formatted and ready to use.

"Well, Hunny... ready to give your new camera a whirl?" Bekkah asks me.

"As if you need to ask."

For the next hour, I took photo after photo of the five lovely ladies in our living room. We took about a hundred different photos of each lady in various poses. Felicia went first as she was on a time crunch. we then took multi-woman photos of the quintet. As I snapped photos I wished that Melissa were here to partake in this but she had not emerged from seclusion and her mother said based on her temperament that she would be missing for quite some time.

As if to prove her mother wrong Melissa appeared from hiding and marched into the living room. She collected her present, grabbed my mother by the wrist, and pulled her up the stairs. We all looked at the pair until they vanished and it was Evie that said I should start taking photos of Jess until Melissa and Bekkah returned. I was just finishing up Jess's set when my mother returned. She asked everyone to resume the pyramid formation which the ladies all did. Amber handed me the remote and once I had the video back to the spot where the music faded out I resumed the recording session and into the room sashayed Melissa.

Much like her mother I had bought Mel a Shoreline Gray lingerie set and had the same woman dye her set a different color. I decided on a Dark Purple coloring as it is one of her favorite colors (she shifts between Purple, Red, Emerald Green, and Royal Blue). The dark color was a nice contrast to her normally pale skin. I could tell she was putting on a show for Felicia's benefit as she was leaving and didn't want to be left out of the photos. To someone not in the know, they would never guess that Melissa had a fit within the last hour and had worked herself into a rage.

Once the video was made we took various group photos of the sextet together and in various pairings. We stopped only when Felicia's alarm went off signaling she had to pack up and get ready for her flight. Evie and Amber went with Felicia while I took photos of Melissa in various poses. Melissa knew about the Dangerous Curves website having been told about it over the Thanksgiving website and asked me if I was going to be posting the photos and video to the site.

"Yes. Amber, Evie, and Felicia's photos will be going onto the site." I answered.

"What about Aunt Rebecca, mom's... and mine?"

"I didn't plan on it. Those were taken for fun and our personal viewing."

Melissa was quiet about that. I kinda sensed that she was hoping I would put the photos on the website but again, I didn't intend to. While I am the web manager the site content is determined by the three professional cosplayers. A fact that I relay to Mel. As it is getting close to lunchtime Mom is having so much fun modeling that she doesn't feel like cooking. Aunt Jess agrees with that notion so the pair decide to order pizza for us from the one pizzeria. Aunt Jess runs up the stairs and asks Evie and Amber what kind of pizza they would like while I take photos of Bekka looking like the little slut she is. Mel is blushing at the lewd poses my mom is doing.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers