It Started with a Hand Job

Story Info
Carly's first time starts slowly but the wait was worth it.
11.9k words
4.71
42.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers

All characters in this story are eighteen-years-old or older.

I was never the prettiest or most popular girl in school but I had a small circle of friends including my best friend, Diane. Diane was far more popular in school than me, especially with the boys. She was pretty, outgoing, and always seemed to have a boyfriend. Me, on the other hand, had only been on a couple of dates but nothing extraordinary ever happened. Maybe that's why Diane and I got along so well, we were almost complete opposites.

Diane tried helping me with the boys but things never seemed to work out. The boys that were interested in me weren't my type, whatever that was and the boys I was attracted to didn't want anything to do with me. I was fine with that. I would spend my free time with the few friends I had and was happy. Even though I say I was happy, I think I just accepted the fact that boys didn't find me attractive. I didn't have a lot of confidence and had body image issues like most young women.

I've known Diane since grade school; she was older than me by a couple of months. Her birthday was early in the school year and mine was in January so we were usually the oldest kids in our class. She was way more adventurous than me while I was mostly a scaredy cat and afraid to take chances. Any time I got into trouble, you could bet that I was with Diane. I admired her risk-taking and she did help to teach me to be less cautious and to try new things.

Shortly after I turned eighteen, Diane told me that for my birthday she was going to find me a boyfriend. She told me I was single for too long and now that we were in our senior year, it was time for me to come out of my shell. I laughed at her but didn't discourage her either. The first thing she did was take me shopping for some new clothing.

She would always tell me, "You have a cute little body. You have to start accentuating your assets."

Diane had my mom get me several gift cards to some clothing stores for my birthday and we spent the entire day at various stores trying on clothes and buying a new wardrobe. My best friend convinced me to get out of my comfort zone of wearing only jeans and sweatshirts. By the end of the day, I had several new tops that consisted of tank tops, crop tops, and some camis. She also convinced me to buy a couple of pairs of leggings and shorter skirts than I was comfortable with. I also bought a couple of bra and thong sets.

We even had a sleepover at Diane's house that night where we put on makeup and she gave my dark brown hair blonde highlights. She snuck a few of her dad's beers up to her room where we talked about going away to college and boys. Diane was currently dating Mike and I knew she was no longer a virgin. She was telling me how great sex was and how she lost her virginity on her eighteenth birthday. I had nothing to compare it to other than using my hand and fingers and watching an occasional porn flick.

As we were having our girl's night, Diane mentioned to me, "We have to get you laid, Carly. You're eighteen now."

"There's one problem with that, Diane. I have to have a boyfriend first."

"If you follow my lead, we'll fix that problem. Your new hair color and a touch of makeup will help. When you start wearing your new clothes, the boys will notice so that won't be a problem."

"That's easy for you to say, you have a great body. Boys barely know I'm alive."

"Trust me, we'll fix that. Besides, I'll talk to Mike. His friend, Dan, just broke up with his girlfriend and is available."

"Dan is cute but he would never go out with me."

Diane shook her head in pretend shame, "Didn't I just get done telling you to trust me?"

"Okay, okay."

We talked well into the early morning hours with Diane telling me about giving hand jobs and blow jobs. Mike was pretty good at licking her pussy too. She said sex was even better but to make sure we used protection. I told her I didn't think a guy would want to go out with me because my breasts were too small and my butt was too big. We were feeling buzzed from the beer we drank and Diane told me to take off my nightie and panties. We stood naked side-by-side before her full-length mirror.

She got behind me and cupped my breasts and said, "See you have nice tits. They aren't much smaller than mine."

Diane then had me turn around and we compared our butts.

"See, they're about the same size. You just need to start showing off your booty more. Be proud of it."

"You might be right, Diane, but I've only been on a few dates and haven't made out with a guy. I'm not even sure I'd know what to do."

"You worry too much. Just do what comes naturally and you'll be fine."

That Sunday, Diane came over to my house and picked out the clothes I'd wear to school the next day. We started with a simple pink tank top and my new black leggings. A push-up bra made my breasts look bigger and enhanced my cleavage. The thong made sure there were no panty lines in my leggings and helped define my ass cheeks. Monday morning at school, I thought I noticed some boys looking at me differently. Maybe they didn't like my new clothes but Diane assured me otherwise. That's when Mike and Dan came up to us and I saw them looking at me like they were undressing me with their eyes.

Mike was the first to comment, "Wow, Carly, I like the new look."

"Yeah, you look great," Dan added.

Diane smiled at me with a grin that said, "I told you so."

The guys followed us to class and as we were walking, Diane whispered to me, "Bend over at the waist to pick up your books."

I was confused because I was holding my books when Diane reached over and knocked them out of my hand. Now I knew why she did that. I bent over at the waist and stuck my butt up in the air. As I was picking them up, I saw Dan and Mike checking out my ass. That made me feel great. I noticed some of my teachers checking me out too which gave me a rush of excitement. Maybe Diane was right after all.

My best friend was trying to fix me up with her boyfriend's best friend whose girlfriend had just dumped him. I had a crush on Dan for a long time but he always had girlfriends that were much prettier than me so I figured I would never have a chance to date him. He was so cute, my heart would beat faster whenever I saw him. Both he and Mike were on the baseball team which made them very popular

It would get excited when Dan would smile and say, "Hello Carly," when he saw me in the hallway in school. I was happy that he knew I existed.

When Dan asked me to go to a movie with him, part of me thought it was a practical joke. I couldn't believe he would ask me out even though Diane said she would arrange it. I was naturally excited and went searching for Diane to tell her the good news. I had never been so happy in my entire life. One of the cutest guys in school just asked me out.

When I told Diane, she gave me a knowing look and said, "I told you to trust me, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but I never thought it would happen."

"You need to have some faith in me. Now, we have to get you ready for your date."

Diane came over to my house late Saturday afternoon to help me get dressed. She picked out a low-cut yellow tank top that showed off a lot of cleavage and a very short blue mini-skirt.

I told her, "If I wear this won't it send him the wrong message? You know, that I want to turn him on."

"Oh my god, Carly. You're my best friend but sometimes you're so naive. That's exactly the message you want to send him and you want to turn him on. If you want my help, you need to follow my advice."

"Okay, okay."

I was scared to death by the time Dan picked me up. I found it hard to believe a guy so cute wanted to go out with me and I didn't want to ruin this chance. When he picked me up, he gazed over my body. I was terrified he wouldn't like what I was wearing but my fears were unfounded.

"You look great, Carly. I wish I would have asked you out sooner."

I was so relieved to hear that and secretly wished he would have asked me out before too. I thanked him and he escorted me to his car and opened the door for me like a true gentleman. I made sure to keep my legs tight together so I didn't flash my panties at him. My skirt did ride up further on my thighs when I sat down and exposed more of my thighs than I wanted even after I tried to tug it down.

Dan took me to a sit-down pizza place for dinner before we went to a movie. I didn't care where we went or what movie we saw as long as I was with Dan. I can barely tell you the plot of the movie we saw. He put his arm around me several minutes after it started and I just about melted in my seat. All I could think about was how good it felt to be held by him. It was impossible for me to concentrate on anything else. When the movie was over, all I could think was that I didn't want the night to end.

Dan asked me, "What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know."

I started to panic when he suggested, "We could go up to the lake and uh, talk."

The lake was a local lover's lane at night and I knew that he didn't expect much conversation but I didn't want the date to end and I didn't want it to be our one and only date so I replied, "Uh, yeah sure. We can go to the lake?"

I had heard of what some of the other girls did up there and I wasn't prepared to go that far. We were both eighteen but I was still a virgin and was caught off guard by his suggestion but I desperately wanted to make out with Dan. It would be a dream come true. I was super nervous as we drove to the lake. I worried that he wouldn't like the way I kissed. I wondered if my breath was okay. What if he wanted to have sex but I didn't, would he ever ask me out again?

Once we arrived at the lake, there were a few cars already there so he parked far away from them. Dan shut off the engine and I was now facing the moment of truth. The suspense of what this evening would bring was killing me. It was like a life and death situation for me and my dating future. I desperately wanted to continue to date Dan but I wasn't ready to lose my virginity the first time we went out.

We talked for a few minutes. I think Dan knew I was nervous and was helping me relax. When there was an awkward moment of silence, he leaned closer to me and kissed me full on the lips. It was simply amazing. A bolt of excitement shot through my mind and body. Finding no resistance from me, Dan continued to kiss me. We even began to French kiss. I had never been to the lake at night with a boy and I hardly had any experience even kissing one. I was excited beyond my wildest dreams to be there with Dan.

I got even more nervous when he asked me if I wanted to get in the backseat where we would have more room. I felt some pressure from him to agree but I also felt some peer pressure from not wanting to tell Diane I abruptly ended our make out session. I promised her and myself that I would try and loosen up and have some fun. I now had that opportunity. Besides, I was with my crush and was feeling sexually excited myself. My body was telling me I wanted more.

While we continued our passionate make out session in the backseat, I felt Dan place his hand on my breast. My first instinct was to stop his advances but it felt so good and I didn't want the night to end so I let him continue touching my chest through my clothes. Before long, he slipped his hand up my shirt to fondle my breasts through my bra. I was wearing a lace bra so there wasn't much material separating his hand from my breasts. My pussy was getting wetter the more we kissed and the more he touched me. I was afraid of where this was leading but I was having too much fun to stop him either.

I could tell Dan had a lot of experience making out with girls when he reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra with one hand. He then brought it around to touch my bare breasts and tweak my nipples. No boy had ever touched my bare breasts before so this was new territory for me.

It felt too good to stop him when he began to suck on my nipples. I could feel a dampness building in my pussy, an excitement to an extent that I'd never felt before. I was nervous and wanted to stop him but I was also having too much fun. However, I wasn't ready to lose my virginity, especially in the backseat of a car.

Dan slipped his hand up the back of my skirt and began to fondle my ass with him telling me, "You have a nice ass, Carly. A lot of the guys think so too."

"I always thought it was too big."

"Heck no, it's gorgeous, just like you."

Dan was making me feel sexy. No one had ever made me feel that way before. Things were heating up as his hands were all over my body as we continued to kiss.

Another charge of excitement shot through my young eighteen-year-old body when Dan slid his hand up my skirt and touched my pussy through my panties. I pushed his hand away but he would slowly slide it back up between my legs to touch me again. I pushed his hand away a few times before I gave in to his advances and my own urges and let him continue to touch me there.

We were both breathing hard and French kissing. Part of me still wanted to stop Dan from going further but I was finally making out with a cute guy at a secluded lover's lane and it felt wonderful. I heard all of my friends talking about making out by the lake and now I was finally experiencing it myself. Besides, I was afraid he wouldn't ask me out again if I didn't let him at least touch me.

When Dan pressed his finger into my pussy through my panties, it made me excited too. When I didn't stop him, Dan took my hand and placed it on the outside of his shorts. It was the first time I felt a guy's penis which meant it was the first time I felt an erection. I knew things were progressing faster than I expected and didn't know what to do. Dan worked his hand inside my panties and was now fingering my bare pussy. Things were getting hotter by the second.

In a few short minutes, Dan asked, "Do you want to, you know, do it?"

"No Dan, I'm not ready."

"Aw, come on Carly. I know you're as hot as I am. Your pussy is soaking wet."

"I know, but I'm still a virgin and I don't want to lose my virginity in the backseat of a car."

"How about a handjob then?"

I thought about it for a moment figuring he was all worked up and I wanted to continue to experiment sexually. I had already done more than I ever had before so nervously I replied, "Sure. I'll do that."

Dan scrambled to pull off his shorts and underwear and I got my first live look at a guy naked from the waist down. He placed his hand over mine and guided it to his hard-on. I nervously grasped his hard meat and followed his lead as I began to stroke it. I noticed a clear drop of some liquid coming from the head of his dick as I looked at it. The head was wider than his shaft and I looked at the ridge separating the two. His shaft had several veins running through it and what looked like a long muscle or something running along the middle.

His balls were covered with a thin coat of pubic hair and looked like walnuts covered by skin. Dan continued to fondle my breasts and finger me as I continued to masturbate him. I have to admit that I was tempted to let him fuck me but I was already nervous at giving him a hand job.

I got even more nervous when Dan said, "Do you want to try sucking it?"

I shook my head and said, "No, not tonight."

He didn't press it any further and figured he wanted to at least ask for a blow job. When his breathing got heavier and he closed his eyes, I sensed he was close to cumming.

That thought was confirmed when he said, "Faster, stroke me faster."

I did as instructed and moved my fist faster around his hard dick and seconds later his white gooey sperm shot out of his dick like a geyser, covering his dick and my hand. He was grunting and groaning and I had a certain amount of pleasure out of making him cum. After he was done, Dan reached down to the floor of the backseat to get a rag and wiped himself clean. I used the same rag to wipe off my hand too. Dan put his shorts back on while I put on my bra and adjusted my clothing before he took me home.

As he was kissing me goodnight on my porch, Dan asked, "I had fun tonight. Do you want to go out again sometime?"

"Sure, Dan. I'd like that."

As soon as I got in my room, I began to send Diane text messages about what happened with Dan.

"After the movie, Dan took me up to the lake. We were making out and I ended up giving him a hand job."

"Why didn't you fuck him, Carly? You had your chance?"

"I don't know. It was our first date and I didn't want to seem easy. Besides, I'm still a virgin and when I think about doing it for the first time, I figured it would be in a bed. Not in the cramped backseat of a car."

"You could have given him a blow job."

"He asked me to but I have never done that either. I guess I was scared that I didn't know how to do it and he wouldn't like it."

"LOL, Carly. A guy never complains about a blow job."

"I don't know. He wants to go out again so maybe next time."

Now, that I had gone that far, Diane was coaching me on taking the next step. Dan had asked me to dinner on Thursday night. I told Diane I was nervous about what Dan expected from me. I didn't want to lose the only boy that wanted to go out with me. I went to Diane's house on Wednesday night to study for a test the next day but she spent some time talking to me about my options.

"Well, one thing for sure, Dan is going to expect you to at least give him another hand job. That ship already sailed so you can't go backward from there."

"That's what I figured."

"You could go a little further and give him a blow job."

"I know but I've never done that before either. I wouldn't know what to do."

"It's easy. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Diane came back with a couple of bananas and I had to laugh. We peeled the bananas and my blow job lesson started. Diane taught me how to begin by licking it before taking it in my mouth. I was instructed to open my mouth wide enough so I didn't scrape his dick with my teeth. I then practiced taking it deep into my throat. I was able to work on taking it deeper and deeper before I gagged but I still wasn't sure I could get all of Dan's dick into my mouth. Diane told me I didn't have to deep-throat him the first time and instructed me on how to bob my head while wrapping my tongue around it. She told me I could tongue and play with the head while catching my breath before bobbing my head again. I wasn't sure if I was going to blow Dan or not but I felt a little peer pressure from Diane to keep experimenting with my sexuality.

I naively asked Diane, "What do I do when he's ready to cum?"

"I'll tell you right now that guys love it when a girl swallows it or if you don't want to do that, you can always let him cum on your face."

"Eww. I don't think I could let him cum on my face. What does cum taste like?"

"It has kind of a bittersweet, salty taste. It's not that bad. Make sure you have something to wash it down with," Diane said with a giggle. "It will definitely leave an aftertaste in your mouth."

I still wasn't sure I could go through with blowing Dan but we were having fun and he was turning me on more than I knew was possible. I liked the fact that a guy found me attractive and I'd never felt as hot in my life like when we were kissing and he was touching and fondling me. It was even better when he sucked on my tits. If that felt good, my pussy was on fire when he would finger me. I felt naughty too because I didn't want my parents to find out what I was doing with Dan. I was taught that I should wait to lose my virginity to the right guy and I wasn't sure if Dan was that guy.

On my next date with Dan, I wore a camisole without a bra underneath a blouse that I left unbuttoned. This way, I could hide my breasts and maintain some modesty but it would give my date easy access to my breasts. I wore a jean mini skirt for that same reason. We went to dinner at an inexpensive local restaurant. Dan kept telling me how pretty I was and he liked that I was easy to talk to, not like other girls. He made me feel good about myself and I was falling deeper for him the more we talked.

Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers