It Started with a Hand Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dan answered the door, he said, "Wow, you look great and sexy too."

"Thank you. I hoped you'd like my outfit."

"Like it? I love it."

Dan gave me a big hug and kiss and invited me in while he got his car keys and wallet. He planned on taking me to an inexpensive Italian restaurant and then coming back to his house to watch a movie. I knew darn well we weren't going to watch a movie or, at least, I hoped not. We were both horny eighteen-year-olds so the likelihood of us having an evening without some sort of sex was zero. When Dan said his parents were going to be gone for the night, we both knew what was going to happen if I went to his house. This was the perfect opportunity for both of us.

It's amazing how much of a gentleman a guy is when you're wearing a short skirt. When Dan opened the car door for me, I knew he was trying to look up my skirt. I made sure to part my legs a bit more than usual as I got into the front seat. I'm sure he got a look at my black thong but that's what I was trying to do.

I was so excited about what this night was going to potentially mean for me that part of me wanted to skip dinner and go straight to Dan's bedroom and have sex. I had anticipated this for so long and now that it was here. I was anxious to have the experience I'd dreamed of. However, I also dreamed of having a nice romantic evening so I knew I had to let this play out.

My desire for Dan only grew more intense throughout dinner and I was hoping he was feeling the same way. I'm not going to say I was in love with him after only dating him for a short time but I was very attracted to him on a spiritual and physical level.

After dinner, we left the restaurant and we both knew where this evening was headed. I'm sure Dan wasn't 100% sure he was going to take my virginity after coming so close a couple of times and not doing it. There was no doubt he was going to at least try to fuck me. However, he knew he was going to at minimum get a blow job or two but in my mind, I was ready to take our relationship to the next level.

I was anxious on the ride back to Dan's house. A person never forgets the guy or girl they were with when they lost their virginity. It's a memory that will last a lifetime. I don't know that I loved Dan but I liked him a lot. He was a nice guy, cute, and sexy. He was a two-sport athlete who was popular in school and I was proud to have him interested in me. He never referred to me as his girlfriend but after all that we had done together, I guess that was a foregone conclusion in my mind.

When we got back to his house, Dan fixed me a very strong rum and coke while he had a beer. I guess he wanted to make sure I was nice and relaxed for what he hoped was going to happen that evening. I never said I was going to have sex with him but there was no doubt he was going to try and fuck me. It was like we had a silent mutual understanding when I agreed to hang out with him while his parents were gone.

Dan turned on a movie, I don't even know what it was because it didn't matter. I cuddled up close to him and in a matter of minutes, we were making out on the sofa. We only broke our embrace to sip more of our drinks. I don't drink very much and the alcohol went straight to my head and it only made me hornier than I already was but that was probably part of Dan's plan for the night. His hand was up my skirt fingering me through my thong while the other was awkwardly fondling my breasts as we kissed. I naturally began to stroke him through his pants.

We were both breathing heavily and it was obvious that we were both ready for more when he asked me, "Do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom?"

I knew that meant, "Do you want to fuck?" and I replied, "Yes, I do."

Dan quickly refilled our drinks and led me to his bedroom. I got more nervous with each step I took up the stairs. I was about to have full-blown sex with a guy. It was something girls talk about with their friends wondering what it would be like. I knew I was ready to take that step and I knew Dan was the guy I wanted to give one of my most precious gifts to.

I could tell he took a lot of time cleaning his room for that night. It was spotless. I doubted any teenager kept their room that clean all the time. Even though I was ready for this moment, I was still nervous and almost shaking. A girl only loses her virginity once in her life and it was about to happen to me. There was no going back now. Dan took me in his arms and we began to kiss again. He slid his hands up the back of my skirt to grasp my ass and pull me closer to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh.

Dan took half a step away from me and began to pull my top over my head while telling me, "You're a beautiful girl, Carly. I love that you're so smart and sexy too."

"I think you're a great guy too, Dan. You are the sexiest guy in school."

He then unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I was standing before him in my new black lace bra and matching thong. Dan then quickly stripped off his clothes as I stared at his erection. I had seen it before, held it in my hands, and sucked it but this was the first time I saw Dan completely nude. He was even sexier naked than I imagined. He had a trim muscular body with just a touch of hair on his chest and nice firm legs.

He unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. Dan immediately began to fondle my breasts and suck on my nipples. My pussy was dripping wet and I was so nervous, I fought to keep myself from shaking. As he was sucking my tits, Dan began to peel my thong from between my ass cheeks and exposed my pussy. He stopped playing with my tits while he stripped my thong down my legs. I stepped out of my thong and presented myself to him. Dan stepped back to gaze at my naked body. He had seen parts of my body before but I was never completely nude in front of him either. I blushed a little while feeling a little self-conscious. I hoped he liked what he saw.

He lightly ran his hands over my naked body while telling me, "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Dan made me feel pretty and sexy and that's why I wanted to fuck him. He guided me over to his bed as we got closer to that fateful moment. He laid down next to me as we began to make out again but this time, we were unencumbered by any clothing. When he slid his hand up my thigh, I instinctively spread my legs wider to give him full access to my pussy. We kissed as he fingered me as I stroked his dick. He began to kiss his way down my body, taking time to nibble on my neck and play with my breasts before positioning his head between my legs.

I liked the fact that Dan was taking his time and not just trying to stick his dick in me. I loved when he licked my pussy and appreciated that he was going to make sure I was ready before we did anything else.

I was so hot that night, it didn't take long for him to bring me to orgasm. Not only did it help prep me for the next step but it helped relax me too. Don't get me wrong, I was still nervous but I wanted to get fucked, I needed to get fuck by then.

When Dan got up from eating my pussy, his hard cock was pointing at me and I asked him, "Do you have a condom? I'm not on any birth control."

"Yeah, sure. I'll get one."

He got a condom from his nightstand and I anxiously watched as he put it on. When Dan got between my legs, I was so nervous, I almost began to cry. I don't think he even noticed. He was too focused on taking my virginity. Dan spread my legs a little further and I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. I braced myself for him to go further.

I felt him pressing against me but it wouldn't go in at first. He gave a more forceful thrust and I felt his dick enter me. The first few thrusts were a little uncomfortable, but after that, it felt good and natural. I was scared but excited. I was super horny and I remember a hot quick sharp pain as he penetrated me and then some pressure as he slid himself deeper inside me. It was a little sore but a good sensation. Dan began to slowly move his hips back and forth and any discomfort slowly disappeared.

My first thought was, "This is it, I'm no longer a virgin."

Dan began to kiss me as he fucked me. I felt a deep passion for him and his dick moved in and out of me. He moaned softly with each thrust of his dick. He was so cute and sexy and I just wanted to please him while I experienced the feeling of having a dick inside me for the very first time.

The longer Dan fucked me, the more I began to relax and enjoy the experience. I started to moan too as he thrust faster and faster in me. I looked up at his handsome face to see a look of pure rapture as he thrust himself into me. His face grimaced like he was in pain but it was, in fact, just the opposite. I was pleasing my guy in the most intimate way possible. My hands were holding his bare back as he thrust into me. His hot skin made me feel more horny myself.

Dan had a distinct moan the closer he got to orgasm I discovered while blowing him previously. When I heard that familiar rhythmic groaning, I knew he was close. He pushed himself deep inside my pussy and I felt his cock begin to pulsate as he began to cum.

Even though Dan was wearing a condom, I could still feel the force of his orgasm. He came for a while from deep inside his balls. He kept shooting his cum into me, being captured by his condom, until he collapsed on me. I wrapped my arms around his hot body, cherishing the fact that I was now a woman. I fucked a guy and he fucked me.

When Dan withdrew his dick from me, he said, "Wow, that was great."

"I enjoyed it too, Dan. More than you'll ever know."

I've heard other girls say how it wasn't that great to lose their virginity. Some girls said their partner came too soon or it hurt too much but I thought it was wonderful. Yes, I was nervous and it took me some time to relax and enjoy it but once I did, I liked having a dick in my pussy.

After Dan took off his condom in the bathroom we went downstairs to get more to drink and grab some snacks. He gave me his basketball jersey to wear while we relaxed.

While Dan was in the kitchen, I sent Diane a text message, "We did it."

"How was it?" Diane asked.

"It was wonderful, better than I dreamed it would be. I'll tell you more tomorrow."

Dan caught me texting and asked, "Who are you texting?"

"Oh, just Diane. I told my parents I was staying at her house tonight."

"You can stay here if you want. My parents won't be home until tomorrow afternoon."

"Are you sure, Dan?"

He grinned and replied, "Positive."

I told Diane I'd be spending the night with Dan and she replied, "You go girl. Fuck his brains out."

Dan and I had some snacks and another drink which wasn't as strong as the others. I could feel his eyes looking at my partially clad body. Most of my legs were exposed and my breasts were hanging out of the top.

We began to kiss again and with a sheepish grin, he asked, "Do you want to go back upstairs?"

"Sure, let's go."

The second time was much better than the first. I was more relaxed and knew what to expect. We started with a sixty-nine which I loved. I had come to enjoy giving Dan a blow job and having a hard cock in my mouth. It was even better having him lick my pussy while sucking his cock too. It also gave me better access to lick and suck on his balls than being cramped in the backseat of his car.

After I came, Dan had me bend over so he could fuck me from behind. I felt more submissive being bent over for some reason. I liked sticking my ass in the air and offering him my pussy that way. I had to help guide his dick into me but once he started fucking me, I couldn't help but push back against him to fuck him in return. I found I liked fucking doggie style.

The first time we fucked, Dan took his time and went easy but this time, he was fucking me so hard, his hips were slapping against my ass. I could feel my butt cheeks rippling with each thrust and he made me cry out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me hard."

This time felt so much better than the first. Now that I was no longer a virgin, I was able to relax and fully enjoy the feeling of being penetrated by a nice hard cock. It also made it better for Dan.

"Oh yeah, that's it, baby, take my dick. Oh, your pussy feels so good, so tight."

Dan had his fingers embedded in my butt cheeks as he pounded my pussy. He was able to last a lot longer this time too after cumming earlier. He was fucking me so hard that he began to tire and slowed down to catch his breath.

"Do you want to get on top?"

"Yeah, sure."

We switched positions and I slid down on Dan's dick. I liked being able to control the pace and the positioning of his dick inside me. My tits were flopping around as I fucked Dan. He played with them too as I rode him. I would even lean down so he could suck on my tits as our hips moved in unison to fuck one another. Now I knew why the other girls enjoyed having sex so much.

When I began to tire, Dan laid me back with my legs on his shoulders and gave my pussy a good hard pounding. I was moaning and writhing underneath him while begging for more. I had my first vaginal orgasm while Dan was fucking me in this position. That triggered his orgasm too.

After he came, my first thought was, "I have to get on some type of birth control so I can feel his cum inside me."

Dan and I fucked again that night before we fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, Dan woke up first. I could feel the movement in the bed and around the room so I woke up too. He said he was going to fix breakfast and I said I'd join him after my shower. While the hot water cascaded over my naked body, images of seeing Dan's face while fucking me ran through my mind. I thought about the feeling of having his hard cock plunging in and out of my pussy. My hand drifted down between my legs as I began to tickle my clit. My pussy was hot again but I didn't want to come right out and ask Dan to fuck me again. As I was drying myself off, I decided to put on his basketball jersey again and see what would happen.

His jersey was a glorified, oversized tank top that came down to just below my ass. It showed off plenty of side boob that I hoped he would notice. When I got to the kitchen, Dan was busy making bacon, eggs, and toast. He looked so sexy standing there in the tight boxer-jock underwear. It highlighted his cute tight ass and got my juices flowing even more.

Dan stopped cooking long enough to tell me, "You look sexy in my jersey."

"You look pretty good in your underwear too."

Dan kept sneaking peaks of me as I got some plates out of the top shelf of the cupboard. I had to reach up high to get them and I could feel the cool morning air against the bare skin of my ass so I knew he could see my butt cheeks. I pretended to struggle to get plates so I could moon him a little longer. I did the same thing while bending over to get the orange juice out of the fridge.

There was a noticeable bulge in Dan's underwear as he was putting the food on our plates. We talked about the night before as we ate our breakfast. I told him it was much better than I expected and what a great time I had. He told me he had fun too and how lucky he was to have such a beautiful sexy girlfriend. My heart fluttered because that was the first time he referred to me as his girlfriend. I was even happier that he was the guy that took my virginity and now he was my first serious boyfriend. When we were done with breakfast, he leaned over the table to kiss me.

While I was washing the breakfast plates, Dan came up behind me at the sink and began to kiss my neck and fondle my breasts underneath the jersey. I could feel his hard-on pressing against my ass. When I turned around we began to kiss deeply. I told him we should finish cleaning up the kitchen first which he reluctantly agreed to.

As I was wiping down the kitchen table, I made sure to bend over to show off my ass and pussy again. I guess Dan couldn't take it anymore as I felt him approach me and rub his dick in between my ass cheeks. I stood up as he pulled the jersey off my body and grasped my tits again. Dan pushed me face down onto the table as he pulled his underwear down and slipped his dick into me. He began to fuck me right there on the kitchen table.

I began to cry out, "Fuck me, Dan. Your dick feels so good. I love how you fuck me."

"I love your pussy too. Damn, you're so wet and horny."

"I sure am horny. I can't get enough of your cock."

"Well, you know where to find my dick any time you want it, Carly."

"Ohhh, you know where to find my pussy any time you want it too."

Dan drilled my pussy hard. I was so fucking horny, it felt good to get fucked again right there in his kitchen. I then realized we didn't have a condom.

"Don't cum in my pussy. I don't have any protection."

"Okay, you can suck me when I'm ready to cum."

Dan was giving my pussy a good pounding and I was loving it. I could tell when Dan's orgasm was approaching and got concerned.

He then told me, "I'm about to cum. Get on your knees."

When he pulled out, I immediately knelt before him as he stuffed his dick in my mouth. He held my head still as he face fucked me. I devoured his dick wanting to taste his cum again. Pleasing Dan was the only thing I wanted at that moment. He stopped his thrusts for a quick second then lunged deep into my throat and began to shoot his tasty cum into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every last drop. I wanted to keep sucking his dick but unfortunately, he went limp in my mouth.

Dan had me sit on the table and spread my legs while he licked my pussy to another orgasm. After we recovered, I got dressed and went home but not before Dan and I agreed to hang out again later that night. I called Diane on my way home and told her every last detail about the night before and that morning.

She told me, "You fucked him FOUR times? You little slut."

"That's right and we're getting together tonight too."

We decided to get together for lunch. Diane was so happy for me and I was happy for myself. I lost my virginity to my new boyfriend who was a hot, popular athlete.

Like most young couples that discover great sex, we took every opportunity to get together and fuck. We did it in the back seat of his car up at the lake; we did it after school at my house before my parents got home or at his house whenever his parents went out. We snuck off at a party and fucked in one of the bedrooms, on prom and graduation night. When I had my period I sucked his dick.

Nothing lasts forever as Dan and I were going to different colleges in the late summer. I wanted to try a long-distance relationship but Dan wasn't interested. Even though I was brokenhearted, I knew he was right. That didn't make it any easier though. He will always be my first love and the guy that took my virginity and I will remember him and that night for the rest of my life.