It Started with a Hand Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had a nice smile and was on the baseball and basketball teams so he had a nice athletic body with broad shoulders. He was super cute and I couldn't believe he would even go out with me but I was excited that he asked me out again. I was feeling better about myself and felt attractive for the first time in my life.

When we were done with dinner, Dan asked me what I wanted to do and I replied, "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Well, we could go up to the lake again. It's a nice night out and there's almost a full moon."

"Yeah, sure. Let's go."

On the drive to the lake, Dan would take his eyes off the road temporarily to sneak quick peeks at me. I felt a little self-conscious because I knew he was hoping to get laid but I wasn't ready yet. Part of me wanted to have sex out of curiosity and wanting to lose my virginity to get it over with. However, I wanted that first time to be special, not some quickie in Dan's backseat.

As soon as we got to the lover's lane, we noticed a couple of other cars there that belonged to some of our classmates so Dan made sure to park far enough away from them to ensure our privacy. We then got into the backseat and immediately began to make out again. He didn't waste any time touching my breasts through my camisole. My nipples immediately got hard and poked out through my top. He took off my blouse and lifted my hands over my head so he could take off my camisole. Now that he exposed my breasts, he began to alternatively suck on my nipples while he stroked my legs and fondled my ass.

I was getting hotter by the second, a fact not lost on Dan. He would stop sucking on my tits and kiss me some more before returning to play with my tits. His hand naturally found its way between my legs and found no resistance from me this time as his fingers probed my pussy through my panties. My pussy was wet and must have leaked onto my panties so Dan knew I was turned on too. I got a little bold myself and began to stroke his hard cock through his shorts. I didn't realize that would send a signal to him that I might want to go further.

"Do you feel like doing it tonight, Carly? We're both so turned on, it only seems natural."

"I don't think I'm ready yet, Dan. I'm sorry but I don't want to lose my virginity in the back seat of a car."

"That's okay, I understand," he replied but I could clearly see he was disappointed.

"We could, you know, do what we did last time though," I said to offer a compromise.

"Sure. That would be cool."

I was happy to give him another hand job but I could hear Diane's voice in my head telling me I should blow him but I didn't want to promise that. I wasn't sure I could go through with it.

Dan pulled off his shorts and underwear and looked at me to signal that he was ready for me to start. I swallowed hard as I took his erection in my hand and began to slowly stroke it. His precum immediately appeared on the head. I was staring at Dan's hard cock as I squeezed and played with it. I wanted to try sucking it but I was scared. I was afraid of what it would taste like. What if I didn't like it? He would expect me to continue. I knew once I started I couldn't stop.

Dan must have seen me staring at his dick and said, "Try sucking it. Go ahead."

"I don't know, Dan."

I wanted to but was afraid.

"Go on. Suck it. If you don't like it you can stop."

His statement that I could stop if I wanted to took away one of my fears. I continued to stare at the hard dick in my hand trying to gather up the courage to go further.

"Go ahead, suck it, Carly."

I could hear Diane's voice in my head saying, "Go on, do it. What are you waiting for?"

I leaned down and ran his dick across my lips. I then gave the head a light lick with my tongue. I was trying to gather up the courage to put it in my mouth. Finally, I shrugged my shoulders figuring I should just go for it. I lowered my head, sticking out my tongue to guide Dan's cock into my open mouth. His dick slid along my tongue as I wrapped my lips around it and began to bob my head.

"That's it, baby. Oh yeah, that feels great.

Now that the initial deed was done, I found that his dick didn't have a bad taste at all. It hardly had any taste at all. I swirled my tongue around the head and took him as deep into my mouth as I could. I gagged at first but continued to suck on the first dick to enter my mouth. Dan kept giving me words of encouragement while continuing to fondle my breasts. With each downward movement of my head, I tried to take more and more of Dan's cock into my throat but I still couldn't take it all. He didn't seem to mind as long as I kept blowing him.

I remembered Diane's advice to lick and play with the head while I caught my breath. It also gave me time to gather my thoughts now that I was sucking on my first cock. I decided I liked blowing Dan and giving him pleasure. The more I pleased him, the more turned on I got. I wanted to give him a good blow job even if it was my first time. I figured he probably had gotten blow jobs from his previous girlfriends so I felt some pressure by being compared to them. I wanted to be better than his other girlfriends. I didn't want him telling people that I gave bad blow jobs.

Hearing Dan's soft moans let me know he was enjoying my cocksucking abilities. Maybe I was a natural cocksucker. I kept my soft wet lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and made sure to keep using my tongue. As his breathing became more intense, I remembered being concerned about his approaching orgasm. Diane said I should swallow it but he came so much when I gave him a hand job, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to take it all in my mouth. What if I didn't like the taste? What if I got sick from it? I didn't want to ruin it. Maybe I shouldn't swallow it seeing it was my first time.

It didn't matter what I thought because just before he came, Dan clutched my head and thrust himself deep into my throat, and announced, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

My heart was racing as the first wad of cum shot into my mouth. Before I could decide if I liked the taste of his cum, another wad quickly shot into my mouth followed by another and another. I swallowed as much cum as I could before he shot more into me. I had now decided it didn't taste that bad and swallowed the rest of Dan's load. I kept his dick in my mouth until he was done cumming and he released my head from his firm grip. I lifted my head from Dan's lap and looked up at him for a reaction.

"Damn Carly, I can't believe that was your first time. That was a darn good blow job. You're a natural."

I smiled with pride and said, "I'm glad you liked it. I tried my best."

"Do you want me to do you now?"

"Huh?"

"You know, go down on you. You did me so I should repay the favor."

"Uh, yeah sure, Dan. I guess so."

Diane didn't prepare me for this but I've heard nothing but good things about oral sex from the other girls. Dan laid me back on the backseat and reached under my skirt and began to tug at my panties. I lifted my ass off the seat so he could take them off and pulled them over my legs. I was a bit embarrassed to have him see my naked pussy. He understood and smiled before the slowly pulled my legs apart. He had fingered me before but never got a close-up look at my pussy. As my legs slowly parted, I got excited at the thought of him seeing me. Dan took a moment to gaze at my pussy. I blushed as he got down and began to kiss his way up my thighs. I didn't know what to expect. I had masturbated before and fantasized about a guy eating my pussy but now it was about to become a reality.

I felt so vulnerable with my legs spread wide open with a guy being so close to my exposed pussy. No other person had ever seen me up close and personal like this before other than my doctor. When Dan's tongue touched my pussy lips I knew there was no turning back. He spread my lips apart and stuck his tongue deep inside me. It felt wonderful to have someone tongue fucking me but it felt even better when his tongue brushed across my clit. I let out an audible moan as he flicked his tongue across it several times sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I clutched the back of his head, pulling him into me while lifting my hips.

Now that Dan was focusing on my clit, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came to orgasm. I never wanted him to stop eating me. I came to the most intense orgasm I ever had. It was nothing like the one I got from masturbating. Wave after wave of sheer pleasure shot through my pussy and throughout my body. He had me squirming in the back seat in sheer ecstasy.

When Dan lifted his head from between my legs, he had a grin on his face and a glaze of my juices around his lips and he asked, "Well, what did you think?"

"That was awesome, Dan."

"I knew you'd like it."

When Dan sat up, he had another erection. If he would have pressed me, I probably would have fucked him because I was that turned on. However, he asked me to suck his dick again which I gladly agreed to do, especially after he just gave me the best orgasm of my life. I was able to enjoy blowing him more this time because I wasn't as nervous. I found that I enjoyed having his dick in my mouth and giving him oral pleasure. According to Diane, it was the next best thing to fucking a guy. It took Dan longer to cum a second time which gave me more time to enjoy sucking his cock and experimenting with my tongue and lips. He was more vocal in telling me what he liked too. I had no problem taking his second load which I also gladly swallowed.

Dan ate my pussy again, too. I was more relaxed about spreading my legs this time. Hell, I was looking forward to it. He finger fucked me while teasing my clit which I found more pleasurable than the first time. I had never cum twice in one night, even while masturbating. When I got home, I immediately sent some text messages to Diane to give her a blow-by-blow description of what happened on my date with Dan.

"I just got home from my date with Dan."

"How'd it go?"

"We had a nice dinner & ended up at the lake."

"And....."

"Well, I gave him 2 bjs & he ate me twice."

"Way to go, Carly. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yeah, we didn't go that far. I'm not ready."

"That was still a big step."

"It sure was. I swallowed it too."

"I bet he loved that."

"Oh yeah."

"I told you it wasn't that bad."

"You were right."

We sent a few more messages about other things and agreed to talk more at school in the morning.

Diane and I were talking by our lockers when we got to school. Apparently, Dan had already bragged to Mike about what great blow jobs I gave him the night before even though it was my first time. I could tell by the way Mike looked at me but I couldn't be mad because I told Diane everything we did too. I had mixed feelings about someone else knowing what we had done together but I was also proud to know that Dan was serious when he told me how good I was.

When I saw Dan in the hallway a little while later, he told me what a good time he had the night before and we walked to class together. My pussy got wet just thinking about sucking Dan's dick and swallowing his cum. I kept glancing over at him during class. If he noticed, I'd give him a little grin and go back to listening to the teacher. I was squeezing my thighs together to help relieve the itch that was growing between my legs. I was restless and I felt like I needed to touch myself to help scratch that itch but that was impossible.

I would squirm in my seat all morning thinking about being with such a cute guy like Dan. He was always part of the popular crowd because he was an athlete and handsome. I was now dating him but I wouldn't exactly call him my boyfriend. It was still nice to be seen at school with him, Even if he wasn't in my class, he would still walk me to my room and meet me afterward.

At lunch on Friday, Diane gave me a banana as a way to tease me about giving my first blow job the night before. She told me I was lucky that Dan ate my pussy too because some guys just want to get off and forget about the girl's needs. I told her I thought I was ready for the next step but wanted it to happen someplace other than at the lake.

Later that day, Dan offered me a ride home from school and I invited him inside. My parents wouldn't be home from work for another 90 minutes or so. They wouldn't be pleased if they found a guy at the house when they got home and I made that clear to Dan. He understood. That didn't stop him from asking me for another blow job though.

"If your parents aren't going to be home for a little while yet, maybe we can, you know, have some fun."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked but knowing what he'd probably say.

"How about another blow job? If you do me, I'll do you."

"Alright, but you have to go right after, okay."

"Sure, no problem."

I was so fucking horny all day, I was either going to have oral sex with him again or Jill off when I was alone. There is no doubt it would be better having him lick my pussy and I didn't mind sucking his dick again. I was actually looking forward to it. We went into the family room in the back of the house just in case my parents came home early. We'd at least have time to cover up what we were doing.

We began to kiss on the sofa and Dan quickly had my shirt and bra off while I stroked his dick through his pants. After a couple of minutes, he pulled away and lowered his shorts and underwear indicating that he was ready for me to blow him. There was no hesitancy on my part as I lowered my head to lick his balls and shaft. I played with the head of his dick, licking and sucking it before taking him deep into my mouth.

"Oh baby, you give a great blow job."

I was proud that I was a quick learner when it came to cocksucking. I was enjoying myself too knowing Dan liked my cocksucking abilities. I loved having his hard meat in my mouth while my lips and tongue worked him over. His soft moans of pleasure made me want to continue to please him. I was getting more comfortable with him seeing me partially naked and playing with my tits while I sucked him. I loved pleasuring him. The positive feedback made it more pleasurable for me too.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Oh, that feels so good. Oh fuck, you're good at this."

I could feel my pussy getting damp as I sucked his dick. I heard the familiar sounds of Dan's breathing getting heavier with him grunting a little. When he grabbed the back of my head, I prepared myself to swallow another load of his cum. I felt his dick throb and pulsate in my mouth as he pushed himself in deeper. I almost gagged but fought it off. He then began to shoot his jizz into my mouth. I softly moaned and willingly sucked the tangy nectar from his erupting dick.

When he released his grip from my head, I knew he was done cumming. I sucked him a little bit more before lifting my head. I still had his dick in my hand and gave him a couple of more jerks which released a few more drops of cum. I leaned over and licked it off, not wanting to waste even a drop of his precious cum.

"Wow, you really like the taste of my cum don't you, Carly?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "It's not bad."

I didn't wait for Dan to say anything as he pulled up his pants while I pulled off my panties and said, "My turn."

"You earned it, babe."

Dan dove between my legs. I didn't feel embarrassed at all about exposing myself to him. He kissed and teased my thighs before licking my pussy lips and tongue fucking me. I softly rubbed the back of his head as I moaned in pleasure. His finger replaced his tongue inside my pussy so he could concentrate on my clit. His tongue felt so good rubbing up against my clit. I liked it even more when he began to suck on it and flick it with his tongue at the same time. He had me bucking wildly in a matter of seconds.

I lifted my hips as I began to cum. I felt my juices flowing out of my pussy. I was hoping Dan wasn't turned off by that much cum but he never lifted his head. I came much harder than I did the night before. It took me a minute or two to regain my composure.

I then told Dan, "You better leave. My parents will be home in a little while."

"No problem. I, uh, wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out tomorrow night. My parents are going away for the night and won't be home until Sunday. I thought we could get something to eat and then come back to my house to watch a movie or something."

I knew exactly what that meant by "something" and I was ready for whatever might happen so I replied, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

"I could have my buddy get us some beer or something too. You know, have a little party."

"What time do you want me there?"

"I don't know, seven or so."

"I'll be there."

"Great, I'll see you then."

We kissed some more and he groped my breasts and ass before he left. I was even more excited than when I was blowing him or when he was eating my pussy. I just arranged for a date to lose my virginity. I was so excited, I sent Diane a message.

"Dan just left my house and I blew him again. He did me too. He's good at it. I'm going over to his house tomorrow night and his parents won't be home."

"Are you going to finally do it?"

"Yeah, probably."

"We'll have to go shopping tomorrow to make sure you have something special to wear."

"I'm so excited."

"I bet he is too."

On Saturday, Diane and I went shopping early. I bought a sexy black lace bra with a matching thong to start with. Diane helped me pick out a low-cut darker blue cami crop top and a plaid pleated mini skirt. I planned to pair them with a pair of cute sandals. The top showed more cleavage than I usually do but it was going to be a special night.

Over lunch, Diane was telling me about when she lost her virginity and how it hurt a little until her hymen broke. It scared me a little but she told me it was nothing to be concerned about. She told me to make sure to text her afterward.

After we ate, we went to Dan's baseball game and I was proud as ever when he came over to talk to us when he had a chance. Everyone saw him give me a quick kiss before he had to leave. I knew the other girls hanging around were jealous that Dan was with me. No one had ever been jealous of me before. I was on cloud nine. I spent the next couple of hours cheering on my guy, a guy that I was going to give my virginity to later that night. When the game was over, Dan came up to me and put his arm around me, and gave me a long kiss before he got on the team bus.

He told me, "I can't wait for tonight."

"I can't either."

Just before I dropped off Diane at her house, she told me, "Tell your parents you are sleeping at my house tonight."

I naively asked, "Why?"

She shook her head in mock disbelief and replied, "You know, in case you want to spend the night at Dan's."

"Do you think he'd want me to?

"Hell yeah, especially if you guys want to fuck all night. If you want to leave you can still sleep over and tell me all about it."

When I got home, I still had a couple of hours until I was going over to Dan's house. I told my parents that I was going to spend the night at Diane's just like we talked and they didn't question it. I took an extra long shower and fixed up my hair just the way I like it. I was so nervous it took me longer than usual to put on my makeup.

Before I got dressed, I checked out my body in the mirror. Maybe, just maybe, I had a better body than I gave myself credit for. While my breasts weren't as big as some girls they were still a decent size. I filled out my 34b bra and Dan seemed to like them. My legs were firm and my ass was bigger than I liked but I got a lot of compliments when I wore leggings. I made sure I trimmed my pubic hair too.

I checked myself when I put on my bra and thong and again when I was fully dressed. I looked good and felt sexy. Thank goodness my parents weren't home when I left for Dan's. I don't like lying to them and my mom always seemed to instinctively know when I was up to something. I was nervously excited on the drive over there. I thought I was ready to lose my virginity but was afraid I was going to chicken out. I really liked Dan and if I was going to have sex for the first time, he seemed like the perfect guy to do it with. If it wasn't him, I didn't know who else it could be. It was now or wait weeks or months.