It Started with a Kiss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked, I had a fleeting thought - this wasn't a game I wanted to play. Tied though I couldn't really struggle, and so Sue used the cum coated tip of the fake cock to paint my lips with my fresh, warm semen. She pouted, saying "I play every dirty game you want to. And you won't do this for me? Should I start saying no?"

That comment brought me up short. I had to agree then, and to be fair still do, that Sue had a point. She had me then by the short and curlies. I sighed, opened my mouth and after giggling Sue fed me my cum using the dildo. I got to admit the kink quotient was really high, Sue surprised me with that move.

"Good boy" she cooed to me as she served me the last of my cum. "Just think, someday this might be for real. I mean, honey, I'll gladly use my mouth on another girl if I get to see you do this with a guy."

Yuck! I still get a cringe when I think about that. However, finished Sue untied me; a good thing too as I was losing feeling in my hands. She removed the plug from my bottom and we snuggled a bit.

Exhausted we tidied up, drowsily watched some TV, mock argued who was going to get the pillow she had squirted on (It was me, and it was one of the best night sleeps I ever had). We cuddled through the night, luxuriating in the fact we would remain in bed together until the next morning.


12