It Started with a Kiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Worshipping Sue's gloriously delicious ass.
3.1k words
4.57
21.9k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A somewhat fictional series recounting a time in the late 1970's into the 80's also known as the Golden Age of Porn.

All actors are adults!

This chapter is about the ass and nothing but. Sue's gloriously delicious ass will be deflowered. But that journey requires the proper start.

Time moved on. I had transferred from a community college two-year program into a local downtown college's four-year program. Sue got her Associates Degree and with that entered the work force. We still lived with our parents at that point but began making plans for after I finished schooling and got a job.

I was still working part time of course. Good thing too! Since I had transferred, I didn't have to stay on campus and the commute wasn't all that bad. I'd gotten a scholarship along with some grants so my tuition was very manageable, especially when compared to today. I was also able to pay for books, other school supplies, gas and sundries.

Both the job and commuting for school required driving, and it wasn't long before I found several adult toy stores. I'd stop and browse, then buy things to add to our collection. I used to buy Hustler Magazine and besides beating off to the pictures would actually read the articles. Those led to a few references about Betty Dodson, so naturally I sought out then bought one of the early Hitachi Magic Wands. Oh my god... Sue loved that thing! Best of all I was able to get it at one of the regular catalog places that dotted the landscape in those days.

One of the other toys I picked up back then was actually from the good old Sears catalog. Oster made a massager that would fit to the back of the user's hand, and I picked one up on a catalog sale. I used it once on Sue and she cried out it was far too intense. But there were times she used it on me.

Add some dildoes of various sizes, a few His and Her butt plugs, a bit of rope and other odds and ends? I had quite the pervert stash for our illicit Friday and Saturday night fun times. Sue had kept some clothing in my dresser and closet, and we'd bought some sexier things for her to wear.

My parents unknowingly cooperated. Dad had gone into semi-retirement the summer before I went into the four-year program, and both of my parents had started converting their 'summer' place into a full-time residence. Things were perfect! To a point. But as I keep alluding, we were young. We just didn't engage in full on cock deep into pussy fucking. Darn near everything else! But not that.

Sue spent that period deliberately driving me crazy teasing me about her ass. Wearing short shorts when we'd go out, mischievously wearing only sexy panties and perhaps an oversized t-shirt when we were alone. We had found out a local mall had a Fredericks of Hollywood, and bought some garter belts and stockings that Sue loved to 'model' for me. In pretty much any way Sue did what she could to make sure my attention was centered on her lush, delicious, delectable asset.

And I'd begun to notice it wasn't just me who's eyes would zero in on that prime opulent bottom. Older guys it always seemed would find their attention riveted to those glorious globes and her long legs. I had felt a sense of jealousy at first, after all Sue was my girlfriend. Would end up being my wife. But that changed into a sense of vindication, a feeling of even greater desire for her. Those guys were validating what I saw, and I'd begun to enjoy that feeling.

Sue was tall as I'd mentioned before. Taller than me in fact. Her hair varied from blonde to auburn, depending on her mood. The swell of her generous hips narrowed to a slim waist and a long torso. Her breasts, while small, had their own satisfactory heft and curve, with pink nipples that would become erect with a breeze, a warm breath, or a touch. She was as I'd mentioned long legged, with well-turned calves and shapely thighs. Nowadays she'd be labeled a PAWG.

Her ass. Firm, dimpled, magnificent. With a deep and engaging cleft. I loved to run my fingers along those fulsome curves as her sweet well furred pussy would frame my mouth. Or as she curled up, her legs entwined with mine and one or the other of her pretty nipples between my lips, my hand caressing those warm and silky-smooth cheeks.

We did get to the point where I was allowed to kiss and nibble her ass, rub my cock all over that deliriously curved beauty, and rub my fingertips around her pretty puckered rosebud. But any sort of insertion would be met with a quiet yet firm "no".

As for using my tongue on that stunning muscled ring! "Yecch" would be the standard response. I had even bought and attached one of those hand-held shower heads with the longest hose I could find to my shower. I figured we'd be able to use it on each other, to ensure a high level of hygiene and reduce my girlfriends reluctance. Sue sure loved it, especially when used on her pussy. And liked it when I used it on her butt hole.

But it really came into play with her making sure I was as clean as possible. Sue had become a big fan of anal all right - but on her terms - her doing it to me. Not that I complained!

I'd even, as said above, bought matching butt plugs hoping Sue would relent once she found out how much pleasure I derived from them. Oh, she enjoyed them but only so far as inserting them into me. Again, I'm not complaining.

As for the dildoes, Sue had picked out a few of them and announced they were hers, to use on me. Oh, Sue had a method to her ruthless teasing. I'd bought some of smaller girth and length then others of more 'normal' size. Along with one doubled headed snake of a toy.

The dildoes Sue took ownership of started to my relief with the smallest in terms of overall size, the others increasing in diameter and length. She became adept with inserting either plug or dildo into my ass; it became an activity we both definitely enjoyed.

Sue took to the Hitachi vibe like a fish to water. And she liked it when I used dildo's in her pussy - especially when either of us was also using the wand on her. In fact she'd decided that once I could take a 'regular' sized dildo in my ass, we'd use that double headed monster together. We were both looking forward to it - one end in my ass with the other in her vagina.

It was early spring of that first year I was in regular college when Sue found out her parents would be away on a trip her Dad had been promising her Mom to the Caribbean. Like me Sue has a sister, one who'd gotten married the fall before, and had moved with her husband out of state. We were going to have two wonderful weekends to ourselves with no one from either of our families around to, well, interfere.

It almost goes without saying that we planned on Sue staying with me for both of those weekends. And naturally I made sure our larder of sexual delights was fully stocked. Heck, I'd even bought a heavy-duty plastic mattress cover, some sheets and pillows as well as a cheap blanket just in case we'd get really kinky and things got messy.

On that Friday evening Sue had seen her mom and dad off at the airport then went straight to my parent's house where I'd eagerly let her in. She'd brought a small bag with toiletries and some clothes which I happily carried into my bedroom. We kissed and fooled around, then as we'd typically did went into the bathroom to grab a shower and freshen up.

We groped and kissed, laughed and soaped each other down. I took the hand-held shower head off its overhead bracket and knelt down in front of Sue, giving her furry pussy a good rinsing before kissing it. Giggling Sue turned and leaned against the shower stall and I had that luscious ass of hers right in front of me.

I soaped those magnificent globes, working the suds into the cleft between her ample cheeks. Sue spread her thighs and I ran a soapy finger around her dainty rosebud. I felt her relax, heard her quietly say "Go ahead...". I pushed the pad of my finger into that wrinkled ring, felt it quiver - tighten then loosen. I heard her gasp "I... I want... I want to be really clean there." She took a deep breath, softly continued. "I want your mouth... there. Tonight. And I'm doing the same to you."

Sue had stepped back a bit and I used the shower head on her bottom. I sprayed the jet of water along her cleft, concentrating on her anal ring while gently probing and rubbing that puckering winking rosebud. And it was a pretty rosebud - pink, hairless, sensitive to a touch. After long enjoyable moments of my ministrations Sue said "Hmmm... now your turn."

I traded places with her and after making sure my cock and balls were kissing clean Sue had me turn and lean into the shower wall. She'd knelt behind me and soaped my cheeks, rinsed and parted them. More soap into my crack, a thorough rubbing of my anus and then her finger entered me. I'd found it curious that for someone who shied away from having her bottom penetrated with anything, Sue clearly enjoyed doing it to me. My rear received her full attention and I loved it.

"This is dirty you know" I heard her voice behind me. "Filthy. A good girl shouldn't be doing these things." A second soapy finger entered me as she'd said that last part. "That's why I like this, I guess. It's perverted." I felt her gently fucking my bottom with her fingers, working the soap around by turning and wiggling them inside of me.

"And you like what I'm doing" she continued. I felt her fingers move; Sue had rotated her wrist. Those fingers were pushed deeper into me, and began to rub my prostate. I felt weak, under her power. "I've decided I want to feel the same thing, starting tonight. Just... go slow, okay?"

"Mmmmm... Uhmm...Hmmm." Was about the most coherent thing I could say at a moment like that. I knew drops of pre-cum were leaking from me, my cock was hard as a rock with my girlfriend's fingers massaging my prostate. Heaven!

I felt something really odd then, and turned my head to look. I'd felt Sue's fingers spread me open even further. The sprayer head was adjustable and she'd set it to a harder, more concentrated stream. That stream got directed along the fingers inside of me - I had mildly yelped, more from surprise than anything else.

"Don't be a baby" Sue scolded and I relaxed, actually finding the strange sensation pleasurable. Sue seemed satisfied because it only lasted for a moment or so and it ended with Sue removing her fingers. As a rebuke she hit my balls with the stream and I yelped again.

Then Sue kissed my left ass cheek. Damn! She'd never done that before. And fuck, it felt good. Like this little jolt of electricity flowed from where her lips had landed right to the tip of my cock. "Let's get to bed" Sue said and I reached down to shut off the water.

I took a towel and dried her off, then she did the same for me. If nothing else that period of time made me learn the basics of washing and drying laundry. Horrors if my mom ever found out the shenanigans we got up to - although to be honest I'm sure she and dad had some kind of clue. Drying each other was fun, part groping, part rubbing with a towel, lots of kissing and 'quality checking'.

Sue headed into my bedroom as I hung the towels over the bar holding the shower curtain. I walked in and found her laying in it face down, her arms folded under the pillow her head was resting on. "Slow down cowboy" she said as I got to the foot of the bed. "You want my butt? That's all you get." She smiled as I sat down next to her. "Well, at least for now."

I leaned over then and kissed the side of her neck. That was only the start... my lips brushed down to her shoulders. Another kiss. Then to her shoulder blades. Along her spine. I heard her sigh. A detour, a tongue tip slide along her right hip and then a gentle nip. The same after I returned to her spine to the other.

A loving tonguing of each sacral dimple. I could tell Sue was melting into my bed and I'd just begun. I licked and nibbled the upper curve of her right cheek, my tongue out of my lips leaving a trail to the identical spot on her left. Back... Forth... Always just a little bit further down along those toothsome curves. Until I reached that demarcation of her thighs and her glutes. And that dark, delicious, mysterious cleft...

I'd known Sue was enjoying my tender attentions. Hell, I could smell it! She was leaking hot, heavy syrup onto my bedspread from her delectable pussy. I was glad I'd covered my mattress with that plastic protector, and decided to add intensity to her experience. I stopped, went to our 'toy chest'. Pulled out some rope then gently tied her wrists to the posts on either side of the headboard. She gasped but didn't resist.

A couple of pillows under her tummy next and my delicious Sue was in the perfect position. I admired the view, her face turned sideways and resting in a pillow, her full and delicious rump upturned, her legs spread.

I returned between her knees and that glorious bum was spread open, eagerly waiting. I licked from perineum along the outside of that crevice to the tip where both globes met, then back down again along the other side. Each circuit orbited closer to that pulsing rosebud, clenching then releasing as I fingered her sopping pussy.

One last orbit and as my tongue brushed that knobby puckered opening Sue gasped. Moaned as I continued, my tongue pressing hard along the line marking the bottom of that deep valley. Down again, same teasing, my tongue flicking along that sensitive skin between her anus and vagina. Sue involuntarily humped up and down and I waited for her to stop.

This time my mouth went directly to that clenching pink portal of many a nasty dream. I'd pushed another finger into Sue's sopping pussy, and both were resting lightly on her G spot. Once my tongue connected with her rosebud those fingers began that rhythmic rubbing I knew would bring her quickly to orgasm.

Her arms pulling against their restraints, she moaned and I stilled my digits, leaving Sue on edge. My tongue circled round lovingly probing that anal muscle, stimulating each and every wrinkle. I felt each contraction then relaxation of her vagina around my fingers. My hand was soaked.

"Oh god..." I heard her gasp out. "I never knew... don't stop..."

My tongue probed and easily slid into her saliva slicked rosebud. Sue thrust her pelvis downward, but it wasn't to get away. It was an involuntary motion, my tongue and fingers triggering that primal part in her demanding a deeper penetration. My face followed suit and my tongue opened her bottom even wider.

I fucked her ass with my tongue and mouth. Slowly and gently at first until I felt the muscular ring relax. Sue lay there, all tension gone, her body surrendered to the sensations I was providing. Harder, more insistent, invading that formerly taboo area. My fingers had begun a slow circular rubbing of her G spot, adding heat to that simmer she was in.

My mouth began to ache. To relieve it I stopped, and to relax my jaw muscles nipped randomly on each of Sue's ass cheeks. Raising her torso up, Sue cried out "God I need to cum... stop teasing me!"

Chuckling I replied "You sure you're ready?" As the verbal teasing went back and forth, I reached under the bed and removed the Hitachi I'd left earlier. With her tummy resting on some pillows I tucked the ball of it between the top one and her pussy, making sure it pressed against her clitoris. I'd still be able to rub Sue's G spot with my fingers and continue to tongue fuck her ass.

"Since you asked so nicely." I turned the thing on.

"Uh... gnnnn!!" was the response I got. I increased the tempo and pressure to that rough spot on the roof of her vagina. My tongue plunged in as deep as I could into her ass and I wriggled it, removed it quickly then continued over and over.

Sue's arms pulled hard against the ropes restraining her, her legs twitched and her body writhed. She humped her pussy against then lifted away from the wand and it's mad incessant buzzing as my hand kept up with her movements allowing me to continue stimulating her G spot.

One final buck upwards of that big full ass into my face and Sue exploded in orgasm. Not able to keep up with her thrashing around I lifted my face away but plunged two fingers of my free hand into her rectum, adding to the overstimulation she'd been receiving.

"No... god stop it... hurting..." Sue panted after a while and I gently removed my fingers from both of her orifices, then shut off the vibe. She lay there twitching, taking quick jagged intakes of breath as I gently untied her wrists, removed the pillows from beneath her, then stroked her shoulders and back.

The bedspread was soaked. Sue had never squirted before - and back then I had not a clue as to what it was. I remember being damn glad I had spare sheets and a spread, and not just the mattress protector under us!

Relaxing Sue turned on her side moving into a semi-fetal position. I lay behind her and nuzzled her neck, kissed her hair, the side of her face. My cock was throbbing, and nestled in the soaking wet cleft where my face had so agreeably been just moments before.

"You are so going to get it" she murmured. "And I want you in me. Not tonight but soon." Sue pressed backwards and gave her ass a wiggle. She sighed, saying "Tomorrow. I want you in me... there... tomorrow night."