It Started with a Phone Call Pt. 01

Story Info
Married woman looks to spice up her sex life.
5.5k words
4.39
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers

This is my first published story so I am interested in comments about my writing style and whether you find the story erotic. It is about a threesome between a married couple and a single man. If this is not your thing then please move on, I am not really interested in people judging the characters.

The phone call had been from an expected source, my good friend Neil, but the subject matter had been very unexpected. I was expecting the usual catch up, with lots of banter about our respective football teams. What I wasn't expecting was Neil to be almost hesitant after we had said our initial hellos. After a gap and a few ums and ahs, I asked him if there was something wrong. Neil always had the chat, was never short of a word and so this was most unusual. He said no, there was nothing wrong, he just had an interesting but different proposition for me. My mind raced trying to think of what it might be, but I drew a blank. We had shared a flat, been on holiday together, bought shares together, been to World Cup football matches together, but nothing related to this sounded like a 'different' proposition. I realised that I would have to curb my impatience and wait for his explanation.

Neil was always a bit of a flirt, a lady's man, always ready with a compliment for a woman about her hair or clothing, whilst making it clear that he was eyeing up her body. He had an active sex life with a range of partners from his late teens through his twenties. Some of the girlfriends were short term, but a couple lasted two or three years before his desire to play the field resurfaced. He generally finished on good terms with the long term girlfriends, and kept in touch with them sporadically in the following years, even when he got married in his mid thirties. Sarah was his first long term girlfriend. They met in their early twenties, and at one time I thought that they would get married, but careers took them to different locations, and they drifted apart and both tried the grass on the other side of the fence. I knew that they had kept in touch, but was surprised when Neil said that the proposition was related to a phone call he had received from Sarah. That really had me intrigued, but I was no nearer to working out what the proposition was.

Sarah had moved to work in London for one of the large accountancy firms and moved in to the Management Consultancy division. She moved out to work in Hong Kong when it was still under British control. She married John, another Brit out there and they stayed in Hong Kong for 5 years before moving to Dubai. They stayed in Dubai for 8 years before moving back to London when John was diagnosed with leukaemia. Within 2 years, John had passed away and Sarah threw herself in to her work. Within 5 years she was made a partner of the company and lived an affluent lifestyle.

The next time I heard about Sarah from Neil, she was married again. Still living in London, but travelling widely with work and for pleasure. Occasionally over the years, I would hear a bit of news about her, but it was generally about her work life, with less about her personal life. The last thing I heard was that she had set up a boutique management consultancy, specialising in dealing with property developers.

My initial thought was that the Sarah's proposition was related to business, although I could not think of any way in which I could be of use to her business. I was wide of the mark with my thoughts as soon became clear. Neil said that Sarah had phoned him to say that she felt because of her dedication to her work and the pressures to work long hours with the management consultancy, she had missed out somewhat on her personal life. Yes, she had enough money to go on holiday wherever she wanted and stay in five star hotels, but usually she could not be away for more than a week at a time, and half the holiday would be spent recovering and relaxing from work, and the other half would be spent dealing with queries about ongoing projects. At home, it seemed a glamorous lifestyle of drinks in trendy bars and meals at Michelin starred restaurants, but the reality was that most of it was corporate entertainment or business functions. As a woman, there was little chance of finding sexual pleasure with colleagues or clients without getting a reputation for sleeping her way to the top. Neil explained that as Sarah came towards the end of her forties, she felt she wanted to focus more on an adventurous social life than just have work dominate so much. Part of the rationale for setting up her own company was that she could then pick and choose the work and clients she wanted to be involved with and delegate the rest. This gave her more control over her life and more time to spend on her social life.

One of the things that Sarah felt she had missed out on was some diversity in her sex life. She had submerged some of her sexual desires to maintain her business life and a stable home life. Her first husband had been a good lover but was satisfied with a routine sex life. Her current husband, Matt was younger than Sarah, and I suspected that she wore the trousers in that relationship. Neil told me that Sarah wanted to try some aspects of sex that she felt she had missed out on, and one of those was a threesome. She had therefore spoken to Neil about who could be the extra man for the experiment. I asked Neil if she had wanted him to be the extra man, but Neil said no, it had to be someone that she did not currently know and not someone she had once had a relationship with. I asked about using an escort service or a friend of her husband. An escort service did not appeal because whilst the sex might be good, it would be a financial transaction that would take away some of the feeling she wanted from a threesome. Friends of her husband were ruled out because it had to be someone that neither of them currently knew. Sarah wanted to control the choice of partner, hence her call to Neil, who she trusted. To say I was surprised at the proposition is somewhat of an understatement. I have had a few sexual partners, although am currently single. I had always had to chase the woman for a relationship, I had not had women throwing themselves at me, and had never had a woman suggest a threesome.

When I recovered the power of speech I wanted to act cool to Neil and tell him that I would think about it, but this was too good an offer to risk losing, so I said that yes I was interested. As I guessed, Sarah would want to meet up first to make sure the chemistry was right. I gave Neil permission to pass my mobile number on to Sarah. Neil finished the call by reminding me that I owed him big time for this.

I thought it might be a few days before I heard from Sarah, but the next evening I had a call from an unknown mobile number. I hoped it was Sarah.

'Hello, Dave here'

'Oh hi Dave, its Sarah here. I think Neil spoke to you yesterday?'

'Yes he did.' I desperately wanted to say more and start asking questions but decided to let Sarah to set the pace.

' I gather he told you about my proposition and that you are interested?'

'Yes, I am interested although I do have some questions.'

'I am sure you do, but it is probably better to talk face to face. When are you next down in London?'

I travelled to London regularly to see work clients, so this was not a problem for me. 'I am down Wednesday to Friday next week.'

'Ok, let's meet up Thursday evening. I will text you a location nearer the time.'

With that she was gone. No small talk, just an efficient verbal transaction before she was back to whatever kept her occupied in the evenings!

For the next week, I was regularly thinking about the forthcoming meeting with Sarah, whilst trying not to think about the possible evening with Sarah and Matt. I was trying not to think about the threesome because it might not come about. I might not pass the 'interview' with Sarah or there may be conditions imposed that I would not be happy with. This kept swirling around in my head as I tried to concentrate on work. In the end, I tried to focus my thoughts on what were my red lines, what would I not be prepared to do as part of the threesome? I had not experienced a threesome before (although a couple of experiences had come close). I was expecting Sarah to be very organised about this, to have a list of what she wanted, and that I would need to be comfortable with the list if I was to be chosen to be the partner in the threesome. I thought about what I would not do as part of the threesome, realising that this would mean missing out if Sarah wanted this as part of the threesome. Basically, it came down to not being comfortable with sexual contact with Matt. I had not been bisexual in any of my relationships, and had no urge to be so. Obviously if two men and a woman are naked and having sex, there is likely to be some contact between the two men from the dynamics of the coupling. That was not a problem, but if Sarah wanted to watch Matt and I have sex, that would lead me to say no. In the back of my mind, I wondered what would happen if Sarah was a dominatrix, if she got off by inflicting pain on her men? My head was spinning with all the possibilities, that in the end I decided I would stop trying to make a hard and fast list, and just play it by ear on Thursday evening.

Thursday evening eventually came round. We were meeting at 8.00pm at a bar in Covent Garden. Sarah had messaged me with the location, and added that she would be wearing a dark blue business suit and had blonde hair now. It was about 20 years since I had last seen her, but I was confident that I would recognise her. I got to the bar about 7.50 and bought a pint of trendy craft ale. I know that when I am a bit nervous, I tend to drink quite quickly, so thought that I was safer with beer. I stood at the end of the bar with a view of the entrance and waited, having looked around to make sure that Sarah had not arrived before me. Just after 8.00pm, Sarah came in. She was wearing the two piece powder blue suit, white blouse, black tights or stockings, very expensive looking black high heeled shoes with a large leather handbag. We briefly embraced each other and I asked her what she wanted to drink. She went for a large glass of Sancerre. As I bought the drink, Sarah managed to find a table with a couple of chairs in the corner of the bar.

We sat down and chinked glasses. I asked Sarah how her day had gone, and then waited whilst she gave me a very brief summary of her day. As she spoke I took a longer look at her, particularly focusing on her legs, clad in black stockings or tights with a sparkle in the material. Her skirt had ridden up a bit as she sat down, so there was a bit more leg to view. She looked elegant, in control and sexy, very sexy. Sarah noticed me looking at her and asked if I liked what I saw. I said yes, very much. Sarah smiled and said that was good in view of what our meeting was about. I smiled and waited for her to continue. She took a sip of her Sancerre and then moved closer to me. I was taller than her, even when sitting down, so I was trying not to be too blatant at looking down at her cleavage. Her blouse was not low cut but as she leant in towards me, it gaped a little and I could just see the lace edging to her bra.

'I know that Neil told you why I was looking for a partner for a get together, and I think he told you why you were under consideration. Matt is very happy with the idea of a threesome, although he is heterosexual, like I believe you are, so it is not part of my plans for the two of you to get up to anything together.'

This answered my main concern, without me having to ask the question, and I felt a bit more relaxed about the idea. Sarah then continued to tell me what she had in mind for the threesome. It would be in a hotel in London, where she would arrange a suite. We would dine in the suite, so that Matt and I could get to know each other a bit and then we would adjourn to the bedroom. It was made clear that whilst the two of them would stay overnight in the suite, I would be a guest for the evening only and would not stay overnight. I had finished my beer by this time, so went up to the bar to get another round of drinks. Whilst standing at the bar I looked back at Sarah. She was very attractive, there was no doubt about that. Her blonde hair shimmered in the subdued lighting of the bar. I think what was the sexiest part of her was the confidence that emanated from her. She sat there poised, people watching within the bar. I picked up the drinks and headed back to the table, realising that I was turned on both by the idea of the threesome and by the sexy confidence of Sarah.

I settled back in to the seat, feeling a bit more relaxed after the first pint, and also because I was attracted to Sarah. I had always thought she was attractive when Neil had been going out with her, but 20 years was a long time and there had been a fear that I might not fancy her now, but that fear had gone away now. Sarah said that she realised that she had been talking a lot and asked me if I had any questions.

'I realise from what Neil said why you ruled out men that you or Neil currently knew and why you didn't want to rent someone for the night, but any particular reason why you approached me?'

I was fishing for a compliment really. I was desperately hoping that the answer was not going to be that she could not come up with anyone else!

'Well I have always liked tall men, you have looked after your body and you are single. Having met you tonight, after not having seen you for many years, I find you easy to get on with and perfect for what I have in mind. Oh, and Neil told me that I would not be disappointed by you in bed!'

A look of surprise obviously crossed my face, because Sarah smiled and then said that Neil had obviously noticed when we were showering after playing squash that I was at least average in penis size!

We chatted away for another half hour, and Sarah confirmed that she wanted me to be the partner for the threesome. I also said that I was more than happy to oblige, intrigued to see how this would work out. Sarah said that she wanted to arrange the night in the next couple of weeks if possible and would message me with a date. We stood up and walked out of the bar together. Sarah leaned in to give a brief hug, but I moved in slightly to give her a more passionate kiss on the lips. Sarah had been in complete control so far and I wanted to regain some control. Within a split second, Sarah kissed back and we had a passionate snog. Sarah eventually moved back, said goodbye and walked off confidently down the road, looking for a taxi. I stood there for a minute, reliving the feel of Sarah's body against mine, before I moved away towards the tube station.

A couple of nights later, Sarah rang to say that the hotel was booked for Thursday evening and that I should arrive for 6.00pm. It was a posh hotel on the edge of Mayfair, and she had booked the Ambassador suite. We would have a meal and drinks in the suite before the fun began. When I got in to work on Monday, I arranged my work week to be in London on Thursday and Friday. The week dragged until I was able to catch the train to London on Thursday morning. I had a couple of meetings and then checked in to the less grand hotel that I was staying in. I showered and put on fresh clothing. I had debated what to wear, but had decided just to go with my charcoal suit and white shirt. It was not as if I was having to impress a woman with my dress sense to get her in to bed! At 5:30, I left the hotel and caught a taxi to Mayfair.

It felt a little strange walking in to the hotel, knowing that I was only here for carnal purposes. Maybe similar to how a high class call girl feels when she walks in to the hotel. I knew the suite was upon the 8th floor and fortunately I located the lift without having to ask. I stepped out on the 8th floor and walked along the corridor to the Ambassador suite. I took a deep breath and pressed the bell for the suite. After a wait of 20 seconds, Sarah answered the door. She smiled and welcomed me with a kiss and showed me through to the lounge of the suite. At first I thought she had come straight from work the way she was dressed. A white blouse, black skirt and black tights or stockings, but then I realised the blouse was transparent and you could see the dark blue bra beneath, and the skirt was tight and a few inches above the knee. Black high heels completed the ensemble. Sarah had obviously dressed for the evening. She introduced me to Matt and we said our hellos. At first the conversation was a little bit stilted, what do you say to the man whose wife you are just about to fuck? However, a couple of gin and tonics helped the conversation flow a bit more freely. At about 6:30, room service came and served our dinner. Poached salmon with hollandaise sauce, asparagus and new potatoes, with a lemon posset for desert. The light meal was helped down with a fine bottle of Chablis. The meal was cleared away and another bottle of Chablis was opened. There was a bit of a lull in the conversation whilst the glasses were filled, with Matt and I not wanting to force the pace of the evening. It was after all Sarah's special evening. Sarah noticed the pause and said 'The bedroom is this way. Shall we go?' and headed to the bedroom knowing that Matt and I would follow.

The bedroom was as opulent as the rest of the suite, with a super king size bed as the centrepiece. Sarah put her glass down and turned towards me, holding her arms out. I moved towards her and we hugged each other before she started to kiss me gently. I pulled her closer to me, feeling her breasts press against my chest and returned the gentle kisses. I then parted her lips with my tongue and started to kiss her more passionately. At the same time Matt moved behind her and started to kiss her neck. Sarah moaned sexily as I placed my hands on her hips pulling her against my hips as Matt's hands slid round to cup her breasts. Sarah's kisses became more passionate as she enjoyed the dual stimulation. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away from me and turned around to kiss Matt. I leant forward to kiss her neck and slid my hands around her body to feel her breasts. Matt was pushing his hips against the front of Sarah's skirt and I was pushing against her cute skirt covered arse. Sarah was moaning in to the mouth of Matt as they kissed, she was clearly enjoying the attention from the two of us. Eventually Sarah broke the kiss with Matt. 'Let's sit down on the bed' she said huskily and the three of us moved to the end of the bed, sitting down with Sarah in the middle.

Sarah took turns kissing Matt and I, whilst our hands roved over her body. Our hands stroked her nipples, whilst her hands drifted towards our trousers, feeling the hard cocks inside. I started to undo the buttons on her blouse, whilst Matt started to pull the blouse out of the skirt. Soon the blouse hung open, and I leant over and started licking her nipples through her bra. We lay her down on the bed, kissing her nipples and stomach as she ran her hands through our hair. Nothing was said, the only noise was moans from Sarah and the sound of wet lips on her body. She sat up and shrugged her blouse off and encouraged us back to her breasts, her nipples erect under the wet circles of her bra. I reached around her and managed to undo the clasp of her bra, and it slid down her arms until it was despatched to the floor. Her pink nipples, glistening and erect were attacked by two mouths. Matt was licking the nipple on his side with circular motions, whilst I was sucking her nipple in and out of my mouth, making it as erect as possible. Sarah was clearly enjoying the attention being given to her breasts. Whilst Sarah was the instigator of the threesome and it was her fantasy that was being satisfied, she was not directing us on what to do. I therefore decided to be a bit more proactive in progressing the fantasy. Perhaps part of Sarah's fantasy was being controlled and told what to do, and it did not look as though Matt was going to take on that role. I told Sarah to stand up, it was time for her skirt to come off. She stood up slightly shakily, and Matt undid the zip of the skirt on his side and then eased the skirt down until it slid down her legs and pooled on the floor. This revealed that Sarah had a matching pair of blue knickers and suspender belt. Yes, she was wearing stockings, very fine stockings that clung to her legs. "You guys are a little overdressed now, time to lose your shirts and trousers". We responded to Sarah's prompt by quickly taking off our shirts, and then removed shoes and socks before dragging off trousers. Sarah had moved up the bed whilst we were disrobing, and was sat at the top of the bed propped up by pillows. Matt moved round the side of the bed and sat next to Sarah and started kissing her again and stroking her breasts. I sat on the bottom of the bed and kneeled facing Sarah. I picked up her silk clad feet and placed them on my knees. I started stroking her feet and massaging them. I wasn't sure if Sarah liked having her feet stroked, but I figured she would let me know if she didn't. After a couple of minutes of foot massage I let my hands start to move up her legs, stroking her firm shapely calves with a light touch. Sarah was enjoying being the centre of attention, with Matt looking after her neck, breasts and stomach and me working up her legs. As I stroked higher up her calves with one hand, I lifted one of her feet to my mouth and licked her toes. She wriggled her foot in surprise but made no move to take it away. I then started to kiss my way up her calves, alternating from one leg to the other.

Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers
12