It Started with a Phone Call Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had kissed his way down to her waist but then had kissed his way back up, spending some time licking her breasts and sucking her nipples. It was as if we were deliberately avoiding touching her pussy, to prolong the pleasure by extending the teasing. Matt and Sarah were now kissing passionately again, Sarah's hand stroking Matt's cock through his boxer shorts. I had reached the top of Sarah's stockings and had kissed her bare thighs for the first time. I could tell that Sarah was very turned on from the dark damp patch on her knickers. However, I was going to prolong the teasing. I love fucking a woman with stockings and suspenders on, but there is also something very erotic about slowly taking a woman's stockings off. I decided to go the erotic route. I unclipped one stocking from the suspender belt and slowly started rolling it down her leg. Both of my hands were massaging her leg to roll the stocking down, feeling the warmth of her soft thigh. As I got to the foot, I eased the stocking off the foot and threw it on the floor. As I held the foot in my hand, I gently kissed the underside of the toes and looked up. Sarah was smiling, and was now licking Matt's cock, which was out of his boxer shorts. I moved my hands up to the top of the other stocking, keeping my eyes fixed on Sarah the whole time. She smiled encouragement as I undid the suspenders, her mouth taking a rest from licking Matt's cock. As I unrolled the second stocking, I leant forward and kissed the soft skin of her leg, following the stocking downwards. I finished by licking the toes again, whilst still looking in to Sarah's eyes. As I did this, Sarah said 'Get up here now, and lose those boxers'. I eased myself off the bed, dropped my boxers and went and knelt on the bed next to Sarah's shoulder. She clearly wanted to experience being able to lick and suck two cocks in succession. Her right hand gripped my cock whilst her left hand held Matt's. She pulled me towards her mouth and leant forward and licked my cock from base to tip. She then turned to Matt and repeated the move. Then back to me and swirled her tongue around the end of my cock before putting her mouth over the end and giving it a quick suck. Then back to Matt. She repeated the switching several times, gradually taking us deeper in to her mouth each time. She stopped for a few seconds, looking lustfully at the two cocks in her hands. I noticed mine was leaking pre cum, and so was Matt's. Sarah noticed and slowly licked the pre cum off, as if licking a melting ice cream.

Matt told Sarah that she was the only one still with clothing on and this should be rectified. Sarah smiled and said 'Ok, you can sort that out by both of you taking my knickers off with your teeth.' We both smiled, liking the challenge and shuffled down the bed. We both gripped her blue knickers in our teeth and started pulling them down her hips. Sarah raised her arse to allow us to pull the knickers down further, and after a bit of effort, we pulled her knickers off over her feet. Sarah removed her suspenders as she lay back against the headboard. Her eyes lustfully looked at the two of us as we viewed her closely trimmed pussy, damp with her juices. Matt went to lick her thighs, on the way to her pussy, and I moved up to start kissing and licking her breasts. I kissed her breasts going in a circular pattern, avoiding her nipples and areole for now. I guessed that her breasts were 36C, a nice handful with minimum droop. After a while I licked around her areole and then moved in to kiss her nipples. I circled my tongue around her erect nipples and then sucked them in and out of my mouth one after another. Sarah was moaning in pleasure, but I wasn't sure whether it was down to my breast play or whether it was a result of Matt licking her pussy. I was playing with her breasts now, pushing them together and massaging my face with them. Matt was now licking Sarah's clit. She was becoming very tense with pleasure, lifting her arse off the bed to push her pussy on to Matt's tongue. With a loud moan and violent shudder, Sarah came for the first time. We both moved up the bed to cuddle up to Sarah and hold her whilst she came down from her orgasm.

She lay there for a while, her breathing and pulse returning to near normal. Our hands were gently stroking her whilst she recovered. Her hands moved down our bodies, reaching for our cocks. Both cocks were still erect, but not quite as hard as they had been. Sarah leisurely wanked both cocks, bringing them back to full hardness. When they were fully hard, Sarah told Matt to move up to the top of the bed. She got on to her knees and started sucking Matt's cock. I moved between Sarah's legs and started licking her pussy. I could taste the juices from her first orgasm as I plunged my tongue between her lips. From above, I could hear the noise of an enthusiastic blow job. As I tongue fucked her, I slid my hand up so the I could stroke Sarah's clit. She was squirming and moving up and down as a result of the double stimulation of her. Sarah's pussy was now very wet, so I knelt up behind her, lined my cock up and pushed it in to her receptive pussy. She momentarily stopped the blow job and moaned out loud. I slid my cock all the way in and paused for a while deeply embedded. Then I slowly started to fuck her, sliding my cock in and out, without fully withdrawing. I could tell from the noises further up the bed that the blowjob was getting Matt close to cumming. As I slowly fucked Sarah, I heard Matt shouting 'I'm cumming'. Sarah kept sucking and swallowed Matt's cum. When she had finished swallowing, Matt slumped down on the bed, exhausted. Sarah lay her head down on the bed, and wiggled her arse as if to say that she could concentrate fully on being fucked by me. I took the hint and speeded up my fucking. I slid my cock in and out of her, hearing the wet noises from her very aroused pussy. She was head down on the bed, which meant her arse was sticking up. I couldn't resist giving her arse a slap. 'Oh fuck, yes' was her response, and getting the green light, I spanked each cheek of her arse as I fucked her. One hand of hers was now on her pussy, stroking her clit. She was gasping and groaning, so I knew she was close to cumming again. I wanted her to cum before me, so I slowed down my fucking and stroked her arse cheeks, running my nails up and down over the pinkness from my spanking. The combination of stimulations took Sarah over the edge, and she came for the second time. She collapsed on to the bed. My cock remained inside her fucking her from a more upright angle. I held her arse cheeks apart slightly as I fucked her rapidly. At the last minute, I pulled out of her and spurted my spunk over her gorgeous pink arse. I collapsed down on top of her, feeling my juices on her body. I rolled over to lie against her, kissing her neck and feeling the sweat on our bodies. Several minutes later, Sarah spoke for the first time since her orgasm. 'I have an idea for the next time!'

12