It Started with Football Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily walks out on Rob and Terri.
2.6k words
4.37
7.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

It Started with Football, Part 2

Rob - (me) - 26 years old - 6'3", 210 lbs. medium brown hair, blue eyes. Caucasian.

Terri - (sister to Rob), 27 years old - 5'10" 135 lbs., medium brown hair, blue eyes. Caucasian.

Emily - (an interest of Rob) 24 years old - 5'5" 115 lbs., 36B-24-34, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. Transgender.

Terri and I had just finished a wonderful intimate encounter, our first time as brother and sister. It was intense. It was passionate. And..............it was amazing. After I got back home, the reality of the situation had set in. I had met a nice transgender lady in Emily but I had also just had sex with Terri. I loved my sister more than anything but I also wanted my relationship with Emily to go somewhere as well. Over the next several weeks, we watched the home games sitting side by side at the stadium and the road games at her place or my place. I still hadn't worked up the courage to tell her about Terri and what she and I had shared sexually. I hadn't tried anything sexual with Emily because I wanted to show her I was more interested in her as a person than as a sexual fetish. Little did I know, life was about to get really interesting.

My team was in contention for the playoffs and was playing on the road the following Sunday. Emily decided to have a viewing party at her place. I told her I would be glad to come. I showed up with some beer and some appetizers I had made. I was the first one there but it was still early. Emily and I were chatting in the kitchen and watching the pregame show on TV when her doorbell rang. She excused herself to go answer the door while I walked to the sofa in her living room to watch the show.

I heard Emily and another female greet each other like they had known each for a long time. They walked into the living room area and my mouth dropped to the floor. IT WAS TERRI!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Emily spoke -

"Rob, this is Terri. Terri, this is Rob."

Terri and I started to nervously laugh. We both looked at Emily.

"Rob? Terri? Do you two know each other? Things seem a little awkward right now."

"Emily, Terri is my sister."

"She what?"

"Terri is my sister."

Emily got really red in the face and looked at Terri. "Rob is your brother? I didn't ........... wait.............ok..........you said you had a brother but you never said what his name was."

The bells went off in my head. "Wait a second.............you two?.....................you two know each other?"

Terri rang in. "Rob, Emily and I are or..........were..........we............sometimes...........we have had sex several times in the past."

Emily asked "Wait Terri, why are you explaining yourself to Rob?"

Terri, not one known for being subtle about anything responded "Emily, the guy I told you I had incredible sex with a few weeks ago was my brother, Rob. If you want, I can leave."

"Emily, I will leave too." I replied.

"No. No. No. I don't want either of you to leave. Terri, I care about you a LOT. We are great friends and your friendship means the world to me. Rob, what can I say about you? You have never judged me or made me feel weird around you. I feel safe when I am with you. And I respect you for wanting to take your time before going to bed with me. That means a lot." Emily said.

"Emily, I know I should have said something earlier but I was afraid of hurting you. Terri and I have something very special. We always have. We just didn't realize how special until a few weeks ago. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I replied.

"There is nothing to forgive. You and I weren't committed. Terri and I weren't committed either. And if I am being totally honest here, I only invited the two of you over here to watch the game because I was hoping, after the game, we could have sex. I am attracted to both of you, I care about both of you, and I would love if we could have a threesome."

Terri and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and I told Terri I was ok with it if she was. The three of us fixed our plates and sat down at the dining room table to eat some food before the game. After we ate, we cleaned up the kitchen and adjourned to the sofa to watch the game. I felt so fortunate to have two beautiful women on either side of me watching the team we cheered for.

After three stressful hours, the game went off. Our team lost. Emily stood up and took Terri and I by the hand and led us to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I leaned into Emily to kiss her and I began undressing her. Emily was working on getting Terri naked as we continued to kiss. They got me naked and we climbed into bed. I hadn't kissed Terri yet so I wanted to make sure she didn't feel left out.

Emily positioned herself on her side so that my cock was in her mouth, I turned onto my side so that I could get Terri's pussy into my mouth, and Terri turned onto her side so that she could suck Emily's cock. Our love triangle was very nice and very passionate. After several minutes, we changed around so that I was sucking Emily's cock, Emily was eating Terri's pussy, and Terri was sucking my cock. I could feel the heat of the moment since I was in bed with the woman I was in love with and the other woman I wanted a relationship with as well.

Terri broke her grip on my cock and told me to make love to her and she told Emily to fuck her mouth with her cock. Since my head was right next to Terri's, I helped her suck Emily while I made love to her. Terri, after a couple of nice and sweet orgasms, pushed my head down to her pussy because she knew how much I loved eating her pussy. She then told Emily to fuck my ass.

Terri instructed Emily "Give it to him hard Emily. He loves it hard."

She tongued out my ass really good then slid her pretty girl cock up my ass. It wasn't too big. It wasn't too small. It was just right. I loved it. She grabbed on to my hips and began a good pounding while I sucked and licked on Terri's sweet tasting pussy and asshole. Terri swung around under me because she wanted me to cum in her mouth when Emily came in my ass. Terri and I were in a 69 while Emily continued her anal assault. I was loving this and I knew I wanted to be fucked in my ass a lot more going forward.

Terri continued to suck my cock until I erupted into her throat. Terri grabbed me by the hips and pulled me deeper into her mouth until I could feel her nose on my pubic bone. As I was cumming, she gave me her sweet cum from her pussy as well. She swallowed every drop of my cum and I sucked up all of her juices. Meanwhile, Emily told me she was ready to cum a few minutes later. Terri slithered a finger up Emily's ass and that was all it took to send Emily's cum deep into my anal opening.

I don't know if it was the beer or eroticism of the moment because it only took me about 15 minutes to get hard again. I laid on my back. I had Emily lay on her back on top of me with her legs spread wide and my cock in her ass. I started fucking her hard because she was demanding I pound her ass. Terri was between our legs sucking Emily's cock and licking my cock as it went in and out of Emily's ass. After 15-20 minutes, I deposited a nice load of cum in Emily's ass as she came in Terri's mouth.

After that, they laid on either side of me for about an hour. I told Emily I needed to leave because I had to prepare for work the next day. Terri stayed for a few more minutes and left to go back to her place.

The following Sunday was a home game. I was excited because I knew I was going to get to see Emily again. Kickoff time had come and there was no sign of Emily. I texted her to see if she was ok but she didn't reply. I texted Terri to see if she had heard from Emily. She replied back that she hadn't seen or heard from Emily since the night of our threesome. After the game, I got back to my car and I figured I would call Emily since I knew I was going to be waiting for a while before I ever got out of the parking garage. I called but it said the phone was either disconnected or no longer in service. I was a little confused.

I left the parking garage and went to Terri's. She had also tried to call Emily and got the same recording. Terri and I decided to go over to her place to see if she was ok. When we got there, all of the plants on the front porch were gone. The curtains in the front window were gone. We walked up to the front porch and looked inside. Emily's place was empty. Terri and I heard a voice calling from next door. It was Emily's neighbor, Rhonda.

Rhonda asked "Y'all looking for Emily?"

Terri answered "Yes ma'am we are. She is a good friend of ours."

Rhonda replied. "She moved three days ago. Said she was going out to California. Got a nice inheritance after her Grandpa passed. He was the only one that accepted her after she decided to become a woman. She was such a lovely girl. And pretty as ever too."

"Thanks Rhonda. Guess we'll be going now." I chimed in.

Terri and I left and went back to her place. We sat on her sofa and drank a couple of beers before deciding to go to her bedroom and fall asleep.

SIX MONTHS LATER -

I was in the middle of a pretty stressful day at work when the mail lady stopped off to deliver the mail. There was an envelope addressed to me with no return address and it was postmarked in Texas. I opened it. It was a letter from Emily.

"Dearest Rob,

I am sorry I left without saying goodbye but, under the circumstances, I felt it was best to do it without any further emotional attachment and risking feelings being hurt. Don't get me wrong. The threesome with you and your sister was amazing and I loved it but I feel like I won't be able to compete with Terri. I know she loves you. I saw it in the way she kissed you, the way she looked at you, and the way you and she touched each other when the three of us were in bed. Sex with you was amazing and I know, in a different place and different time, you and I would have had a long term, or possibly permanent commitment to each other. I wish you all the best and give Terri my love as well. I now live in California with a little dachshund I adopted from a shelter. When I mailed this letter, I was in Texas visiting some friends I hand't seen in a few years. Take care.

Emily"

I texted Terri and told her I had gotten a letter from Emily. I stopped by her place after work and showed it to her. Emily asked if I wanted to stay for dinner and spend the night. I told her I would but first, I needed to run home and grab some clothes to change into for work the next day. I ran home, grabbed some clothes, and went back to Terri's for dinner. When I got to Terri's and walked inside, she was nude and sitting at the dining room table. She told me to strip as well. Eating dinner nude is an experience I highly recommend to anyone that wants to do it or has thought about doing. I found it very distracting trying to eat while she slowly massaged my cock. I got even with her by licking her nipples as she tried to eat her meal as well.

After we ate, we went to the living room sofa. I sat down and Terri mounted me, facing me, and slid down on my cock. As she bounced up and down on my cock, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful and sexy she was. Her facial expressions as she looked into my eyes were priceless. I knew that I would never tire of making love to her. She kissed me slowly and passionately as she moved up and down on my cock and I could feel her moaning into my mouth every time she came. I moved a hand to her ass crack so I could massage her ass and her asshole. I put my middle and ring fingers in her asshole and that only intensified the feeling as she came on my cock again.

I told her I was getting close and she bent down and began to lick my nipples, which I found to be very erotic and the sensation made me want to cum sooner than I wanted. Terri sucked hard on one of my nipples and I pushed her pussy down on my cock and I held it there as I shot my cum into her warm pussy. She came again when I came. It was very hot and very sexy. Her pussy was soaked and our combined juices were all over my crotch and groin area. She got up off of me and kneeled on the floor between my legs and used her mouth and tongue to lick and suck up our juices.

The entire time she was doing this, Terri looked into my eyes and blew kisses at me. Terri told me she could feel my cum start to ooze out of her so she told me to come to her bedroom with her. She told me to lay on my back and she squatted over my face. She pushed our juices out of her pussy and into my mouth. The taste was exquisite. After our beautiful encounter, we laid in bed in each other's arms and talked.

We decided to sell both of our houses and I told her I was going to sell my business as well. We both had more than enough money in savings so that we could by an RV and travel the country. After a few months, we packed up our new RV with the essentials so that we could live on the road full time. We may very well be the first couple to ever have sex in every state in the USA and province in Canada.

=====

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment on my story.