It Started with the Intern Pt. 01

Story Info
We helped this nice Intern feel more at home in the city.
1.6k words
3.94
18.1k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened more than 15 years ago, before the kids, and my wife and I were married for just a few years.

My wife, Teresa, grew up in a Catholic family. While she is conservative because of that, she is not as religious as her family, which works well for me since I am not religious at all. In bed, she tries to please and has become more adventurous through time, dressing up, taking my cum in her mouth, stuff someone from her background would consider too much. I'm happy, but could do with more excitement. I would describe her body as voluptuous, not the slim slender type, but full breast and ass.

My name is Edward and we married when we were both 26. After a couple of years, we have good jobs and stable income. She works with a multinational and enjoy her work in Finance. I work in Sales and enjoy moving around more than staying in the office.

It all started with the Intern. His name was Samuel and he moved to the city from the suburbs to take up this internship. Samuel was 21 and assigned to my wife's department. We were both 32 then. Samuel was a nice, soft spoken guy, very handsome and tall. He was new to the city and my wife took care to introduce her around, naturally befriending this nice young adult. So one time, my wife arranged for him to come for dinner on a Friday night just so he feels welcomed by some locals in the city.

He arrived and I instantly took a liking to him. Gentle young person, he was polite and well mannered. We had a nice dinner my wife cooked, she's a great cook and made her specialties. We had a great conversation going when we asked if he is dating anyone, he said no he was not, and had to break up with his girlfriend as she went to a different city. Then he added, "One thing I regret is not being able to do more with her." This piqued our interest. We asked and he said he was still a virgin, and we never did much since she was very religious. My wife and I looked at each other, almost speaking with our eyes how sorry we felt for this nice guy.

After dinner ended, he was in the living room watching some TV, while I was with my wife putting dishes into the dishwasher.

"So what did you think about that hun? Don't you think it's such a shame he's still a virgin?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Poor boy huh, he must be constantly turned on by this milf he sees everyday." giving me a naughty look.

That struck me a bit, my cock twitched... I never knew my wife would think like that. Is she thinking about having fun with this guy? Helping him out perhaps?

Back in the living room, we came out to him relaxed in the sofa. I turned on the TV and we continue chatted. Naughty thoughts came streaming into my mind. I was so turned on thinking about the possibilities, and how far my conservative wife would go if I started something. I started to out my arms around my wife's shoulder and trailed my fingers down her breast. I soothingly caressed her shoulder while we were talking. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse so she already looked very sexy. I saw Samuel's eyes shifting between us and my hands, as he readjusted the way he was seating, presumably due to a growing hard-on.

My wife was not saying much despite my caresses, so I thought I should push it further. I swiftly move my hand under her blouse and pushed her bra aside, exposing one side of her breast! She turned to me in surprise, while I looked at Samuel and laughed out saying, "You've been looking at this all evening haven't you!"

"Uh, I... uh, that's beautiful Teresa!" Samuel said sheepishly.

Teresa looked back and Samuel and laughed, "OMG, so you have?"

Samuel nodded his head, "I'm sorry, you're beautiful, and I've not seen such full breasts."

"Come over here Samuel, Teresa loves her nipples sucked." I said, with Teresa turning her head back to me staring at me with a very confused look. She was searching into my eyes for some clues on what has caused the evening to transpire like this, when she suddenly rested her head back, as Samuel had moved over, capping her sensitive nipples with his warm lips. Teresa put her right hand on his head and started to caress his hair. She's getting really turned on. This was driving me crazy, it is happening. I moved my hands down her pants and discovered she was extremely wet!

I told them, "Let's move to our bed, it'll be more comfortable."

As we took our clothes off in anticipation of an exciting night, Teresa lied down while Samuel sported a huge 8" cock! He went to her breasts and continued sucking her. I moved down to Teresa's pussy and started to lick her, she loves being licked and often cums easily when I suck on her clit and finger fuck her. There I'm thinking tonight is the night she will finally have a tongue on her clit and a real cock in her pussy!

Samuel didn't spend too long sucking as I think he must be eager to fuck a pussy. He came up and I knew what he wanted. I moved out of the way, and Samuel took the missionary position. Seeing his bulbous head spread Teresa's pussy lips gave me the chills, as he slid in an let out a sigh. Her pussy must be warm and tight for his size. Teresa also let out a huge sigh, she's never been so full.

They rocked back and forth in unison, I looked on in awe.

I suddenly remembered I didn't give him a condom! But I knew my wife was on the pill, and he's a virgin so he must be safe. It hit me that it was even hotter knowing he will inject his seed inside her.

That didn't take long, as he shouted out Aaarrrhhh... and I could see his ass muscles clench and contract several times... this young stallion was unloading a lot into Teresa! He eventually pulled out, and loads of cum kept streaming out. This was too much for me, I quickly mounted Teresa, who looked up to me smiling, knowing I was super turned on. I fucked her wild, feeling her sloppy cunt, knowing someone's seed was in her. I believe she hadn't cum just now as Samuel came too early, but now I sensed her body tensed up and she screamed out in orgasm. I came right then, feeling her pussy contract, knowing I'm adding my seed with his, then finding out my wife's head was to the side, cleaning Samuel's deflating cock as he looked at me smiling.

We were so tired, we slept together on the bed. In the middle of the night, I felt movement on the bed, opened my eyes, and saw Samuel fucking Teresa doggy. She was smiled at me seeing I woke up, while I smiled back, as she reached her hand to mine and held it tight. After a longer while, I dozed off, and they must have finished with his load in her again.

As the Saturday sky begin to brighten, I woke up with naked Samuel next to me. My wife wasn't around. I patted Samuel, telling him it's morning and if he has anywhere to go. He got up and we dressed, heading to the kitchen where I heard my wife most likely cooking us breakfast.

There she was, in her nightie, as sexy as every with her disheveled hair, "Good morning boys, am sure you had a great night!"

Samuel said, "We sure did!" as he went up behind her on the counter, putting his arms around her. I was surprised this gentle, seemingly shy boy was doing this now. He nuzzled the back of her neck, while my wife closed her eyes and laughed. Noticing his hand movement and then looking down, I realized he moved his hand to the front, rubbing her pussy, and one hand pulling out his cock.

In a few more moves, he was pushing his cock into her pussy from behind, one hand pushing her back downwards and Teresa had her elbows down on the counter. This time, he was fucking faster, rougher. I realized this virile virgin might have feared it could come to an end and didn't want to. He was charged up with renewed confidence and there he was, fucking his 3rd time in a day.

My wife turned her head to me and he face was full of pleasure, as she smiled at me, eyes locked onto mine. Teresa was mouthing the words "Thank you" as she rolled her eyes and clenched her fist, a sign she was cumming. After a while, he grunted and shot his 3rd load into her.

Breakfast was done and we sat together, his cum trickling down my wife's pussy which she didn't bother to clean up since she's just made breakfast. His deflated cock was just hanging out of his pants too, as we finished eating.

"So Samuel, what plans do you have this weekend?" I asked.

"Well nothing much actually, I was wondering if I can hang around today, my apartment is so small, would be great for me to enjoy the day in your house if that's ok with you." Samuel answered.

I looked at Teresa, who gave me a big smile.

"That's perfectly fine Samuel, be our guest. I've got some gardenwork to do and Teresa some chores around the house. Help yourself around."

Little did I know, helping himself around was exactly what he planned to do.