It Started with the Streamers

Story Info
Nina's boyfriend returns from his trip with a gift.
2.7k words
3.75
12.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with the webcam streamers, they were all over it. A new kind of buttplug, it was supposed to make be unlike anything before it. It made your entire body extremely sensitive, the webcamgirls said it was unlike anything they had ever experienced. If you didn't take them at their words, their shows would convince you. There was such a passion in them, the raw sexual energy seemed endless. They were so wet, their moans were so powerful and wild, the pleasure they felt from being fucked amazing. They even seemed to really get off on giving head or eating pussy.

After a few big streamers started using them, the smaller ones followed. After a few months each streamer on every website was using them, solo streamers, couples, groups, every ass was marked with a small purple star. Then it started to seep into the mainstream, Vice did an article on it and gave it high praise, sex blogs started writing about it and it was even the subject of talk shows. Everyone was extremely enthusiastic and fully convinced that this would be the new sex-hype.

Nina wasn't really convinced. This was umpteenth time some new sex-thing made everyone lose their minds. She wasn't going to fall for the hype, she wasn't into 50 shades and she would probably end up disappointed if she gave this a try. Besides, she didn't want things up her butt, be they dicks or toys, it just didn't appeal to her. She had a great pussy, she was excellent with her mouth and tongue, there was no need or desire for butt stuff.

Or so she thought, until she finally understood.

Her boyfriend, Liam, had just come home from his month-long trip to Japan. The house had been empty without him and so had she. They texted dirty pictures daily, she masturbated a lot, often more than once per day. It had been harder to go without him for a month than she had thought, but now he was finally back and she couldn't wait to fuck.

When they first started out, sex had been difficult. She had a difficult relation with her own sexuality and when they started having sex, it was often frustrating. She just couldn't cum, she knew it wasn't uncommon but it still made her feel inadequate and ashamed. Liam was sweet and understanding, they talked and tried and slowly but surely it got better. After a few years of patience, communication and a bit of help from some toys, the sex was amazing. She felt comfortable, safe and sexy. Slowly but surely they also started experimenting a bit, some new and lewd positions, some roleplay and some more toys. Sex still scared her a bit every now and again, but she was a lot more comfortable and kinky than she was a few years ago.

When she picked Liam up at the airport, she was happy to have him back with her. She was also super wet. The metro ride back from the airport wasn't long, Liam told her about the things he'd seen and done in Japan, about the temples, the mountains, the huge cities, the beautiful sprawling fields on the countryside. And of course he had pictures of everything and of course she wanted to see them all, but not right now, the pictures could wait a few hours.

When they came home, she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room. He dropped his bags in the hallway and followed her, smiling. She had not hidden her intention from him and he was all too eager to comply. They took their coats off and started kissing, he held her head and moved his hands through her hair and down to her neck, caressing her skin as he went down. She opened her eyes and looked at his sweet face. His hands moved down to her breasts, he caressed and squeezed them softly. A moan escaped her and she grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her.

She hugged him intensely, then pushed him away gently and started taking off his blouse. She kissed his torso as she went down until she finally reached his belt, which she undid with ease. She playfully bit the edge of his trousers, when she moved to undo his pants he gave her a small push. She stumbled a bit and he grabbed her waist and caught her.

"Me first," he said. I haven't tasted you in forever. He took off her shirt and revealed her beautiful breasts. She opened her pants and slit them down, her panties followed. She leaned back against the table, supported herself with her arms and opened her legs. She was dripping wet and extremely horny. He went down to his knees and then down on her. He licked her labia and moved his hands over her legs, he started massaging her pussy while licking around his fingers. He moved to massage her clit and a jolt went through her body. He spread her pussy with his fingers and licked her clit, he put one finger into her and licked intensely and eagerly. She moaned and panted until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I want you in me, now," she said to him. He came up from his knees and lifted her onto the table. She pushed some things to the end and lay down, she held her breath and looked at him. He undid his pants and revealed his dick, it was hard as stone. He slid it into her. He grabbed her hips and moved her up and down, she gasped. The table shook and she smiled; she was finally being fucked. She moved her torso up and grabbed him, she kissed him, her saliva was all over his mouth. She loved the feeling of this warm dick moving in her pussy, he moaned, she massaged her pussy while he fucked her.

"I want to do you from behind," he said. He pulled out of her and she turned around. He grabbed her hips and slid inside her. He was rough, and she liked it. He moved her hips, he pulled her hair and she was loving it. While they were fucking, he pulled something out of his pocket.

"Hey! what are you doing? You know I don't like tha...," she halted as something slid into her ass. She was stunned, after the shock and the pain of penetration, there was something else, something went deeper inside her, flowing through her body. Liam was still fucking her, grabbing her hips and moving into her. She heard voices, whispering to her, seducing her.

"Obey us, submit to us, follow us," the whispered. Nina was shocked, who were these voice? What did they want from her?

"No! leave me alone!," she yelled. A bolt of pleasure went through her body as Liam pounded into her, a loud moan escaped her.

"We will give you pleasure," the voices said. Nina's body went numb as surges of pleasure went through her, this was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, the feeling was intense and so complete, she couldn't help but moan.

"Liam! Pull.. pull it out, I feel.. strange," Nina stuttered.

"Give in to it, love," Liam said with a gentle voice while pounding her relentlessly. Nina moaned as another surge of immense pleasure shot through her body. Her eyes rolled back and closed. In the darkness she saw a figure, a light, the light came closer and closer until it enveloped her completely. She felt warm and nice, the light surrounded her, caressed her and seduced her. She opened her mouth and legs and the light entered her, filled her in a way she had never been filled before, her mind was slipping as pleasure filled her, the soft touch of her masters.

She mumbled softly, then louder, louder. "I submit, I obey!' she yelled. Liam shot her full of cum and she came like she had never cum before, her body shook, her legs trembled and her pussy dripped cum and juices.

"Do you understand now, love?" Liam asked.

"I do, love," she said as she dropped to her knees and started cleaning Liam's cock with her tongue. She'd never sucked him after sex before, she used to think it was dirty, but everything was different now. After a few seconds Liam became hard again, she looked up to him and smiled with his cock in her mouth, he smiled back with his suggestive smile, she got up and sat back on the table, she opened her legs and revealed her dripping cunt, she thanked her masters and she thanked Liam for showing her the truth as he fucked her once more.

Nina opened the door for Sabina. She dressed up nice for tonight, Nina had mostly dressed revealing. Dinner was great, Liam and Nina had planned to show off and they had succeeded. They had both really been looking forward to this day, they knew Sabina liked them, wanted them even. They'd always ignored her advances before, but not tonight. Nina noticed the way Sabina stared at her tits every time she took a sip of her wine, she also noticed the way she stared at Liam. Liam had taken care to wear tight skinny jeans, in addition to that, he was hard as a rock and Sabina noticed.

After dinner, they moved to the couch. The mood was sensual, the sun had started to set and cast a beautiful light over the living room. Liam put his hand on Nina's leg, she looked at him and kissed him passionately. They both looked at Sabina, who was obviously wet.

"would you like a kiss too?" Nina asked in a teasing voice. Sabina grinned and nodded. The kiss was wet and warm and intense. Liam moved behind Nina and undid the straps of her dress, revealing her breasts, he caressed her them and teased her nipples. Sabina couldn't help herself and started sucking them with as if nothing else mattered. Liam went to stand next to Nina and undid his pants, Nina started sucking his hard dick, making it nice and wet with her spit. Sabina joined Nina and licked his shaft. Nina allowed Sabina the tip and Sabina swallowed the dick with enthusiasm.

Nina slid her hand up Sabina's dress and massaged Sabina's dripping cunt. Liam pulled his cock out of Sabina's lips, it dripped with saliva. He moved towards Nina and started taking her dress off, Nina complied and revealed her nude body and pretty pink pussy. Liam took off Sabina's dress, revealing her amazing breasts. Nina guided Sabina's head down to her eager cunt and Sabina's obeyed gladly, licking Nina's slick pussy. Liam moved behind Sabina and pulled down her panties, her dripping cunt seemed to beg him to fill her. Liam slid his cock into Sabina who moaned loudly while not neglecting the pussy she was eating.

The room was hot and filled with the sound of moans and fucking. Liam and Nina looked at each other over Sabina's body and nodded. Nina moved her hand under her ass and pulled out her plug, she moaned. She handed the plug to Liam, Sabina barely seemed to notice. Liam licked the plug and put it inside Sabina.

Sabina was startled, scared even, there was fear in her eyes, confusion too. Liam continued to pound her and Nina pushed Sabina's face back into her cunt. After a few seconds, Sabina started to lick again, this time with even more devotion.

"Do you understand, love?" Nina asked.

Sabina looked up from Nina's cunt with eyes that were both more horny and a bit more empty and said "yes love, thank you". All three of them came at once, surrounded by sexual energy. Their masters were pleased. Sabina's cunt dripped with cum and Nina couldn't wait to lick up all the spill, they could go on all night.

The day finally came when their masters came down. Nina, Sabina and Liam woke up at the same moment, they were wide awake. It was early in the morning, the sun had just came up. There was no need to look at each other, they all knew what they needed to do. Without dressing they left the house, down the stairs and onto the street. Liam's cock was hard and Sabina's and Nina's pussy's dripped onto the asphalt, they couldn't wait. All over the street people were fucking, a last chance to awaken. Some were still resisting, some wore the marks of resistance, torn clothes, rundown make-up, but were now fucking obediently.

Sabina walked over to a nude girl who was sitting on her knees and staring into nothing, she was covered in cum and sweat and had a small purple plug in het butt. Sabina grabbed the girls hair and pulled the girl's face into her pussy. The girl hardly seemed to notice and started licking and sucking obediently. Sabina moaned and pushed the girl harder, holding the girl's head with both hands. Sabina let oud a load moan as she came on the girl's mouth, she released the girl's head and walked away, Sabina's juices seeped from the girl's mouth.

Meanwhile Liam's attention had been peeked by another event. There was a girl surrounded by a group of nude people with hard cocks and dripping pussies. She was struggling as they tore her clothes off. One of the boys pulled a plug out of his ass, another girl licked it, he put the dripping plug in the struggling girl. Before the girl stopped struggling, Liam was already inside her pussy, taking her as an animal. The sweet boy that Nina fell in love with had an obsessed look in his eyes as he fucked the now blank girl.

"I understand, love," the girl muttered blankly. A boy offered her his cock and she obediently accepted, sucking him with slobbering conviction while Liam fucked her. Liam moaned loudly as he filled the girl with cum. The girl hardly seemed to notice, as soon as Liam got up, another boy took his place.

Someone approached Nina, his hard cock caught her attention. Without thinking she fell to her knees and started sucking him obediently. She loved the feeling of his big, hard dock in her mouth, it tasted like cum and pussy juice, the saltiness turned her on. She would have never done something like this before, but now everything was different, she was an obedient tool for her masters and she loved fulfilling her purpose. Nina felt a surge of pleasure as her mouth and throat were filled with cum, her masters were pleased and so was she.

It was time to move, everyone stopped what they were doing and got up. Bits of clothing and pools of cum were left behind as the group walked down the street. Through the streets, past the buildings they walked, they were joined by other groups wherever they went, the city they left behind was deserted. Then they finally met their masters. In the middle of a large square there was a bright light, so bright and beautiful as none had ever seen, it called the group to it. In unison, everyone dropped to their knees and opened their mouths, waiting to receive. From the light something came, appendages, long and thick. Nina received the tentacle in her mouth, it moved deep into her throat and started filling her with something. Nina felt herself becoming more blank and obedient as her master filled her. Her pussy was soaked and needy and her master obliged, another appendage entered her pussy and one more entered her ass.

Nina didn't think, she just felt. She felt full and warm and loved as the tentacles pumped into her. This was what she was promised, the be completed, to live in bliss and pleasure. Next to her Liam was enjoying the same sensation. He had tentacles in his mouth and ass and another one enveloping his dick. Sabrina was also enveloped and in the process of being filled by her master.

The sound of moans filled the air as thousands of people were filled, Nina didn't notice. She was one with her master, she was completely focussed and dedicated. Nina rose to her feet and looked around. She felt her belly, it was swollen, filled by her master. She finally knew what she needed to do, it was her task to remake the world in her master's image, she would bring their pleasure to everyone and complete the world. Around her others rose, they all understood what to do, today was the dawn of a new age.