All Comments on 'It Started with Two, Then Became Four'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I love it although I'd like the dad to get out of the picture. If something ruins a story for me, that is other guys getting into the mix. The mother making compatible husband and son would be a big NO for me. Will the aunt and the cousin be new members of the harem???

Rdk781Rdk781over 1 year ago

Loving the rewrite hope you keep going with it

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

An amazing update! Keep up the good work.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Outstanding !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is getting better each story. Just don't jump the shark.... more please.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 1 year ago

Definite continuity error. First he removes his mom’s blouse to reveal her emerald green bra(w) and then a little later he removes her blouse (again) to reveal her black bra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great update to a good story, please finish the series.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

So the mother cheats on the father by letting his own son cuckold him. There is nothing sexy or good about any of this. It's one of the main reasons why I rant about LEAVE MOMMY OUT OF IT. You had the potential for a good brother/sister incest story and I was okay with you expanding it into a harem story. My own TGND is in that genre. But now you're writing a Loving Wives story and that crap doesn't belong in an incest story. πŸ™„ 1/5

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 1 year ago

I don't mind that the story is told in first person. Many are. What bugs me is that you keep bouncing between present tense and past tense, often within a single sentence. Pick one and stick to it throughout the story.

The other thing is that, in this chapter, Dylan penetrates his mother's cervix. If he did, she would be screaming alright...in pain. The cervix is not meant to be penetrated by a penis. I researched this after reading it in other stories. The medical conscientious is that it would cause the woman excruciating pain. Yes, it softens and opens up during child birth, but otherwise it's pretty much a closed door to penetration.

That being said, I am enjoying the story overall.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I liked the variance of the storyline so far your keeping to the original and giving the story your kinks. (FIVES)

πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
1226 Followers
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...