All Comments on 'It Starts As An Idea'

by mythtrav16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sucks!

Now try to write a story! This sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore that jackass

Previous poster was an idiot. this was a very good story, albeit written in an unusual style. keep up the good work.

PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I loved the odd format (it would get old after a while, but as a one-shot it works). The "Best Thread ever/ Grow up" part definitely added to the realism. :D Plus, you set yourself up for a sequel if you wan to, or to leave it alone if you wish as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to bad...

I was looking forward to him finding out that he was her step sister by looking at the prev. posts and stuff after i found out that he was...want sequel to see him do thatsoon. Have fun!

-A.

atul_atsatul_atsalmost 13 years ago
gud work

Great story... liked its unconventional style ... I think it is gud as one off story... A sequel would kill the novelty of the style and it may read boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad bad bad

never ever post a story like this again you should be ashamed of yourself. this was just as bad as the idiots that use text speak. total waste of time and space this would have been better left unposted.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
5 star favorite

I normally don't like transcript stories because they are usually stiff and sound unrealistic/impersonal, but this one actually sounds like it really happened. I wouldn't like to read other stories like this mind you, but this is a welcome change of pace. Also, it was great that 'naughtysiren' had a 'good' ending.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it. ^.^ Well written and well thought out. Different and enjoyable. Not erotic imo, but a nice story. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What should she do?

hey slut go to the nearest sherriff's office and turn your sorry ass in. only you need to be jailed since you lied like a dog to your brother basically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermythtrav16@mythtrav16
428 Followers
*** October 2023 *** After some flattering encouragement from some supportive fans, I've decided to try my hand at commercial publishing, using my latest Literotica submission, 'Enshrined', as a test case. If you thought 'Enshrined' was worth the $2.99 (US), please consider b...