It Sure Is Good To Be Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers

Resting her head on my chest and trying desperately to catch her breath, Emily sat impaled on my still rock hard dick. "Oh, baby. I just love it when you finger my ass. That was so amazing! I can't believe that you didn't cum." After resting for a minute, Emily lifted her hips, dislodging both my cock from her pussy and my finger from her ass. My cock and public area was drenched in her juices. "Come on," she said. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Not being an idiot, I followed my sexy wife as she led the way, her sexy ass swaying with each step. Once in the bedroom, she lit a few candles to set the mood, and under the soft glow, my wife laid down on the bed, smiling with a "Come fuck me" look sprayed across her face.

At this point, a naughty idea popped into my head. A few weeks before we had ordered some sex toys, and one of the items was a vibrating cock ring that I had not had an opportunity to try out yet. I figured that this was as good a time as ever, so before joining Emily on the bed, I rummaged through my drawer to find it. Locating it in our collection of sexy toys, I held it up to Emily with a grin.

"Oh, fuck yes!", she exclaimed as I started to slip it on. This particular toy had two rings, one for my balls and one for my shaft. After positioning it so that it was snugly fastened, I marveled at the tightness of it around my manhood. I have to admit that this was very exciting, especially when Emily reached over to turn on the bullet vibrator that was attached to it. When she flipped the switch, the toy sprang to life, sending pleasurable vibrations up and down my shaft. Gripping my hard cock, Emily said, "It's like your cock is a vibrating dildo." This caused both of us to laugh as I joined her on the bed.

It seemed as if with each heartbeat, my dick grew larger and harder. I had used cock rings before, but the just the simple ones that go around the shaft. This ring was definitely more elaborate with the ball ring and bullet vibrator. Taking in the sight, Emily decided that she needed to sample my vibrating cock as she slid her mouth down my shaft. The feel of her lips wrapped around my cock, combined with the vibrations was a new level of pleasure for me.

Releasing my cock from her mouth, Emily smiled up at me saying, "I could feel your cock tickling my throat. Oh, god. It's going to feel so amazing in my pussy. You need to fuck me now."

Laying back, she spread her legs wide in anticipation for the fucking she was about to receive. I crawled up so that our lips met in a passionate kiss. I honestly felt that my dick was as hard as it had ever been. Positioning my hips so that I was between her legs, I eased myself into Emily's cunt, resulting in moans and grunts from both of us. My erection was so firm, I was able to slide into her without either of us using our hands to guide me in. In less than a second, my cock was fully buried inside of her pussy. Emily's hips danced in delight because as I bottomed out into her, the bullet vibrator rested squarely on her clit.

When I tried to draw back a bit to begin thrusting, I found that Emily had wrapped her legs around me, preventing me from going anywhere. Immediately, it dawned on me that she was keeping me where I was because she knew that if I moved, the bullet vibrator would lose contact with her clit. With her eyes closed tightly, her moaning increased as her orgasm approached.

She squealed, "OH FUCK! I can feel the vibrations starting on my clit and traveling throughout my pussy. Your cock is dancing inside of me. OH YES, YES, YES! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING ...."

She could not maintain control of herself as she came harder than I had ever seen. Her cunt muscles were spasming and tightly squeezing my cock. Since the cock ring was so constricting, I was able to maintain control and not cum at that moment. Throughout her orgasm, she maintained a tight grip on me with her legs so that I was trapped inside of her. There was no way she was going to let me withdraw from her until she was totally finished with me. Her orgasm did not seem to show signs of subsiding since the stimulation was constant. Eventually, she became too sensitive and released her vice like grip on me and scooted back on the bed, causing my cock to slide out.

With her eyes still closed, she panted, "That ... that ... was ... great ... so ... fucking ... amaz ...". Not able to finish her sentence, she just laid back to recover from her orgasm. The only sound in the room now was the buzzing coming from my cock ring. Despite not touching myself, the vibrating of the cock ring was providing me with a constant wave of pleasure. I just rode this pleasure train as Emily regained her senses.

Once she was able to think clearly again, Emily glanced at my hard cock and said, "I see that you are still so hard. You must really want to cum. Will you be able to with that cock ring still on?"

Nodding my head, I said, "I don't know but I sure as hell want to find out. Hop on, Emily". I motioned for Emily to straddle me and fuck me from on top. I knew that this was her favorite position since she gets to control the tempo. Smiling ear to ear, she got into position and lifting herself up, she guided my still vibrating cock into her. She let out a huge sigh as she sunk deeper onto my dick until I was fully inside of her. Once again, she was positioned in such a way so that the vibrating bullet of the cock ring was pressed firmly against her clit. Biting her lip, she rocked her hips back and forth on my dick, enjoying both the penetration and the vibration on her clit.

Gazing up at her. Emily looked like a goddess from Greek mythology. As her tits swayed with her movements, she rested her hands on my chest to support herself in the position she was currently enjoying. Her sweaty hair clung to her brow as she rode on top of me. Reaching up, I cupped her tits in each hand, rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. This caused her nipples to get even harder, which made them all the more suckable. Lifting myself up at the waist, I eagerly sucked on her nipples, to which Emily cried, "Keep that up, when you suck my nipples it sends shock waves down to my clit." Not wanting to disappoint, I obliged and continued to fest on her nipples. Once again, Emily groaned as another orgasm tore through her. Yet again, her pussy clenched down on my cock, as if there was a tiny hand in there squeezing me.

I could feel that my public area was soaked with her juices. Emily was not a woman who often squirted, and even when she did, it was a slow trickle, not like the gushers you see in porn. Sure enough though, she had squirted with that last orgasm. Not stopping a beat, she continued to grind on my cock. Once Emily had her first orgasm, it was relatively easy to get to have successive orgasms, and it seemed like she was going for more. At this point, I had lost count of all the times she came, but I definitely knew that this was the most she has ever had in one session with me.

Watching my sexy wife cum time and time again was certainly a wonderful experience, but I knew that I needed my release. While Emily rocking on my cock was pleasurable, I knew it would not get me off, especially since I was still wearing the cock ring. If I wanted to cum, I needed to take things into my own hands. Gripping her hips, I was able to get her to her stop moving. Looking down at me, she knew exactly what I had in mind. Keeping her hands on my chest for balance, I began thrusting my cock up deep inside of her. I was a man on a mission, and that mission was to shoot my load into her cunt.

As I thrusted into her, the force of my movements caused her tits to bounce even more wildly, which was an even greater turn on for me. Cock rings are great at delaying ejaculation, but I knew that if I got myself over the edge, the sensation would be all the more heightened. As I fucked Emily, she must have had at least two more orgasms because I could feel even more of her warm juice seep onto me.

After thrusting for what must have been 10 minutes, I felt that familiar tightening of my balls that was the precursor to my ejaculation. After just a few more thrusts, my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My pleasure was so intense, I could not even announce my orgasm to Emily. It's not like she couldn't tell. As my cum shot out of my cock like a cannon, Emily yelled, "I feel it. Your cum is so fucking warm!" I kept spurting and spurting my jizz deeply into Emily's waiting pussy. There was so much cum, I felt as if I would never stop. Eventually, as my orgasm died down, Emily leaned down and laid on my chest, with my cock still buried deeply inside of her. As we kissed, I could feel gravity at work as my semen flowed out of Emily and all over my balls.

Tired beyond belief, Emily lifted herself off of me and snuggled up next to me. Taking off the cock ring, I made a mental note that this toy was going to be part of our normal sex toy rotation. Emily and I did not talk as we just laid next to each other and relaxed. Our bodies had just had a good workout and we needed rest. Within about 3 minutes, we both drifted off to sleep.

Normally, that would have been the end of the night, but soon, I was awoken by Emily sucking my cock. By the time I fully regained my senses, Emily had me hard again. Looking at the clock, I saw that we had been asleep for about 1 hour.

"I need your cock again baby. I am still so fucking horny."

"OK, I could fuck you all night long."

"I got you ready. Now, eat me out before fucking me." When Emily was uncontrollably horny, she got very demanding, which was such a turn on for me.

Before I could reply, Emily crawled up over me and sat down on my face. Looking up into her perfect pussy, I extended my tongue and lapped her up. Something that we both enjoy is me eating her out after I give her a creampie. I was originally hesitant to try it, but once I did I was hooked. It is such an exciting thing for us. As she plastered herself over my mouth, I was met with a massive amount of my cum oozing out of her. The taste of my cum and her juices was probably the best taste in the world. I ate as much of our juices as possible, and then stuck my tongue as far up her cunt as I could. Believe me, Emily did not need much warming up. After giving some attention to her clit, Emily swung her leg over my face and got on all 4's on the bed.

"Fuck me", Emily commanded as I took up position behind her. Fucking her doggy style was probably my favorite position. I loved the raw animalistic nature of it. Plus, it gave me a great view of her asshole as we fucked.

Effortlessness, I slipped my cock back into her pussy, and began to thrust. The moaning coming from Emily was encouragement enough to keep going. Glancing over at the mirror on our night stand, I looked at myself as I fucked my wife. I could not believe how many orgasms I had given her and she clearly wanted more.

Gripping her hips tightly, I began to speed up a bit. At this point, Emily reached down and started to play with her clit. I knew that she was approaching another orgasm. "Play with my ass, baby", Emily instructed me and I responded by circling my thumb around her asshole. As she moaned and groaned, I reached over to the table next to the bed, grabbed a tube of lube, and coated my thumb with it. With my thumb now slick, I started to push my thumb further into her until it was totally swallowed up by her ass. With my thumb in her ass, I could actually feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane that separated both her holes. I knew that once my thumb was in her ass, Emily would not last much longer. Furiously rubbing her clit, Emily came for the final time of the night, The combination of her pussy tightening around my cock and her ass tightening around my thumb sent me over the edge as well, as I sprayed even more cum into her.

Withdrawing my deflating cock from Emily, I noticed a small river of cum flow from her cunt. Totally spent, we laid down next to each other again. We had no more energy for anything else except sleep at this point.

With my arm around her, Emily looked at me and said "Welcome home, baby," as she leaned in for a kiss.

Returning her kiss, I said "It sure is good to be home." Snuggling tightly, we feel asleep in each other's arms for the rest of the night, drunk on love for each other and hung over from all the sex.


zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers
12