It Takes Two

Story Info
Twins have fun in New York and LA.
2.5k words
3.52
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The YMCA camp was the perfect place to spend his last summer before college. It had a lake, a basketball court, the woods. The camp was perfect. It would provide an adventure before years of studying. Fun for the summer would be worth it. Nathan knew it would be a summer to remember.

Dillion had to laugh at his twin as he pulled out of the YMCA's parking lot. His brother could have his fun. Nathan could spend his summer dilly-dallying. Meanwhile back in the city, Nathan had his internship. Sure it was just getting coffee and working in the mail room. But, it was at the biggest law firm in the city. That was how you made connections. Connections were what made you succeed in life. His brother could be the grasshopper. Dillion knew he was the ant. He would succeed.

Kaylee waved goodbye to her sister from the train station. As far as she was concerned Valarie was wasting her money. Valarie had said she was going to the Catskills to do some painting. The best scenery in New York State lay in the Catskills or so Valrarie had said. Kaylee thought it was more likely her twin was going upstate to party. But, it didn't matter. She'd stay in NYC making money. It was just a job at Starbucks, making minimum wage, but she had to pay for college somehow. Let her twin have loans with interest. Kaylee was determined to succeed.

Monday came. Dillion walked the ½ mile to the Starbucks.

"10 medium coffees, two lattes and once mocha. Dang, that's a big order." said Kaylee as she turned around to make it.

"I work for the Small, Balls and Cox law firm up the block. Maybe you've heard of us? We're one of the biggest litigation firms in NYC? Our firm really brings in the money, we work day in and day out. I think it's a travesty that such a pretty girl should be working here for minimum wage. Here's a $50 tip from the Small, Balls and Cox law firm. Think of us if you ever need a litigator. Oh, I should probably mention that I'll be in here a lot. I'm just an intern so I mostly get coffee." stated Dillion as he paid his Starbucks bill.

"Well thanks...do you know we have an app and delivery? That way we can come to you and make your job less stressful. You seem so busy and so important. Wasn't the guy running for New York governor part of the law firm? He lost..." stated Kaylee.

"Oh, you mean Dick Cox? Yeah, he really took that loss hard. But, I don't want to use the delivery app. It gives me a chance to get out of the office and I get to see girls like you."

Kaylee blushed. "That's' nice of you. Your order is ready." She passed the Starbucks order over to Dillion. Over the next few weeks Kaylee filled Dillon's order. They were always glad to see each other. About a month after their relationship began. Dillion asked Kaylee out.

"Kaylee, how'd you like to go to Studio 54 and then spend the night at the Ritz Carlton. I like you and I'm sure we can have lots of fun! We'll spend the entire weekend together. " asked Dillion.

Kaylee blushed a deep red. It was so tempting to Dillion. He wanted to claim her right there in the Starbucks, still he wanted to impress her with the Ritz and Studio 54.

"I don't know if I have enough money to go to Studio 54. I'm just a barista after all. But, what the hell, I'll go." stated Kaylee.

"Good, I'll pick you up at 10 then we can head out." said Dillion.

The weekend came and Kaylee and Dillion headed out to party. They clubbed until Studio 54 closed and headed to the Ritz in the early morning. Neither of them were virgins, both were quite experienced. This wasn't love. This was pure fucking. Kaylee and Dillion knew what they were doing.

Dillion took Kaylee to bed and lay next to her. He was a busy man and desperate to rid Kaylee of her clothes. Kaylee winked and smiled at him as she spread her legs and pulled down her jeans. A nice, shaved pussy that was just beginning to moisten was waiting for him. Dillion undid his belt, as his pants fell to the floor. Never one for pretense, Dillion furiously slid his cock into her. Kaylee reached back and grabbed the headboard and sucked her breath in. He was just ok. She'd had better and if it wasn't for the amazing night out. She'd push him off.

Still, as Dillion "performed" above her. Kaylee gave him a pretend orgasem by moaning and nodding. As always Dillion thought himself quite the stud. A 10 out of 10.. Dillion sped up and felt Kaylee's pussy clench around his cock. He grunted and came in her Still, faking Kaylee shuddered and moaned loudly. Dillion pulled out and Kaylee smiled him.

"You're the best." Kaylee said. It was a lie. But, he'd taken her to Studio 54 and the Ritz which was way better than any orgasm Dillion had given a woman.

"Thanks, babe." stated Dillion. He was confident that he was a man about town. He worked at a prestigious law firm and was able to please women. What more could he want?

Meanwhile, Nathan and Valarie were hanging out up in the Catskills. Nathan worked as a lifeguard while Valarie spent her days painting. Nathan was muscular and handsome. He had a swimmer's body. Inevitably, he made his way into Valaire's paintings.

Valaire liked to sun tan. She wanted a full body tan. It wasn't a nude beach but Nathan wasn't one to complain. He liked looking down at Valarie as she sun tanned. She had such a supple body. Nathan wanted to do things to it. But, he was shy and uncertain. Valarie kept expecting Nathan to ask her out but he never did. She wanted him and knew she'd have to take charge of this situation.

Still naked Valaire looked up at him. "Hey, I'd like to paint you in the moonlight. I think you'd look really nice. How about we meet her at the beach at about ten tonight and I'll paint you?" questioned Valaire.

Nathan was really in no position to say no. His cock was hard just from looking at Valaire. He'd spent many nights masturbating to the very thought of being with her. They both knew what they were getting into. That night both Valaire and Nathan met at the beach. There was no pretense between Nathan and Valaire. They both needed to get it on.

Valaire quickly shed Nathan of his swim trunks. She began to stroke his cock and she looked up at him. He glanced down and saw that Valaire was looking up at him with a sexy look and stroked harder and faster. Nathan gasped and tensed. He spilled his seed in the sand.

Valaire stood there waiting. She was horny. What would Nathan do? Fortunately, for Valaire. Nathan was kinder than his twin brother. He was also way better at sex. Nathan eased her down into the sand. Nathan licked Valerie's wet clit and then sucked on it. Valaire moaned and trembled, she loved being eating out. So far the only person who had gone down on her had been her twin sister. Here was Nathan. He expertly swirled his tongue around and then sucked hard on Valerie's clit. Valaire gasped and jerked and her whole body trembled.

"Yes! YES! YES NATHAN Oh my God!" Valaire howled in pleasure out as Nathan worked his tongue around her clit and then up and down her pussy. Nathan had to wrap his arm around one of her legs when he slid a finger into her slit. Valaire was screaming and babbling as Nathan expertly worked his tongue. She jerked hard and then her legs squeezed together, trapping his head in a vice. Not like his brother, Nathan shoved his tongue down and licked her clit for all he was worth and was rewarded with a muffled howl and felt Valerie's body thrash in the sand. Nathan tried to pull his head loose, but he was held tight until Valarie''s body stopped jerking and spasming and her legs went limp. Nathan and Valaire were both sated so the two fuck buddies went there separate ways.

Ten years went by. Dillion was a junior associate in the Small, Cox and Balls law firm. He was on track to make senior partner now that Cox had become a New York state senator. He just had to help the law firm set up an office in LA. Dillion headed out to LA in order to set it up. After a long day working, Dillion headed out for a walk along Long Beach. There was a woman who looked familiar. It had seemed like he had fucked her once long ago. She'd been that barista he'd gone to Studio 54 with once when he was an intern.

"You're blocking my sun!" stated Valaire. She'd come out to LA to work for the National Parks service. It wasn't much but it was a living. The man didn't move, so Valaire sat up to yell at the rude man. She looked at him. Wasn't he that man, who had given her amazing cunnilingus on that beach so long ago? It had been so long since she'd gotten any. Hopefully, this man would be up for a roll in the hay. She winked at him.

"Uhmm...I'm staying up at the Chateau Marmont. You could come and spend the night with me." stated Dillion. He'd been so stressed out lately, hopefully this woman would come with him. He'd nearly blown his load from looking at her, remembering that summer long ago.

"Sure thing." stated Valaire. Hopefully, this man would eat her out again. She grabbed her sunscreen and headed with Dillion to the Chateau Marmont. They got up to Dillion's room. Valaire looked at Dillion's cock. She thought it looked smaller. But, then it had been ten years and she'd had alot of cocks since then. She wasn't focused on his cock just his tongue. Valaire stripped out of her swimsuit and dropped it to the floor. Her wet sex was exposed, hopefully Valaire didn't have to blow him. She just wanted him to be a pussy hound and go down on her.

Dillion stared at the naked Valaire. She was beautiful naked. But, were her bigger? Still, Dillion thought to himself that it had been ten years. He'd banged a lot of chicks, of all sorts, since then so maybe he was confusing her with someone else.

Valaire sat on the bed. Dillion never went down on women. He had no pretense. He dove right in. He'd been busy and it had been awhile, He just had tto fuck this woman.

Dillion was in heaven as he plunged in and out of this woman. It was like he was eighteen again. he could go for hours. This woman's pussy was divine. It was tight, but slick and she clamped down on his cock as he tried to pull back which gave him a wonderful feeling. Dillion still didn't last long and all too soon, he erupted and spilled inside Valaire.

Unlike her sister, Valaire never faked her orgasms. She was a tramp but she was an honest tramp. Surely, now that Dillon had spent himself he'd go down on her. But, her hope was in vain. Dillon rolled over and went to sleep. He had work in the morning.

Meanwhile, back in New York City, Nathan had gotten a job as a counselor at the YMCA Catskill summer camp. He had such memories from that summer. He'd never wanted to leave that lake.

Soon after, leaving the Catskills Summer Camp, Kaylee had gotten married and worked her way up the Starbucks chain to become the CEO in charge of purchasing. She loved her husband Randy but she'd been so busy lately, that she and Randy hadn't gotten it on. She longed for the companionship of a man, instead of her vibrator.

Kaylee needed a break from NYC, so instead of having the chauffeur drive her nine year old up the Catskills summer camp, she drove her daughter up to the camp. Kaylee checked her daughter in. Now that everything was taken care of, Kaylee decided to take a walk around the lake.

Nathan liked to walk around at night. He liked to go to the beach where he and Valaire had spent that night. Tonight, like some dream, Valaire was on the beach. It had been to long since he'd been without sex. He walked up next to Kaylee and winked.

Kaylee started at the man. Was he hitting on her?The man looked familiar. Oh, that was right. He was the man who had taken her to the Ritz and Studio 54 so long ago. He was a failure in bed. The disappointment. Still, here he was. Kaylee figured he couldn't be any worse than her husband. She smiled and winked back at him. Valaire took off her shirt. Her breasts quickly grew stiff in the evening air. Dillion took off his shirt. He pushed Kaylee down on to the beach.

Dillon began to pump up into her and Kaylee was bouncing wildly. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she panted out while Dillion pushed inro her deeper with every thrust. Dillon kept the pace up for several minutes as Kaylee began to shudder and jerk wildly. Her eyes were rolled up into her head and she was babbling nonsense. Valorie thought he was a much better fuck than she'd remembered or perhaps it had just been to long since she'd had a man.

"FUCK, Yessssssss!" Dillon growled out as he came and Kaylee jerked wildly and then arched her back. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she howled out and Dillon felt her juices flow all over his cock. With one final twitch she slumped back and fell on the beach. Her eyes were half shut and she had a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing, even better than when you ate me out on the beach. Give me your number you can reach me in the city and we can go to the Ritz again. My treat." stated Kaylee.

Dillon stared at the woman he'd just fucked. It had been good for him too. But, he'd never been to the Ritz. He also didn't eat women out.

"I should go. Things to do." stated Dillon. He pulled up his pants and headed out.

Meanwhile, back at the Chateau Marmont the sun was rising. Nathan was stirring. Valorie was still sleeping next to him.

"Hey babe, I have work. Why don't you make some coffee in the Keurig. It won't be like the Starbucks you used to make. But, what else can we do?" questioned Nathan.

Valorie stared at Nathan in horror. She'd never worked at a Starbucks.

"Uhmm...I've got to go. Things to do, people to meet." She gathered her clothes and headed out.

Valorie and her sister Kaylee had alot to talk about.