All Comments on 'It Takes Two'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last half of the story is all jumbled up! You've confused Nathan and Dillon, and nothing makes sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting ideas, but seems really rushed.

kinkybunny123kinkybunny123about 2 years agoAuthor

yeah, sadly I realize this isn't my best work. The one I actually spent sometime on takes place in Russia, SO I figured now was not the time to publish it. Last time I set a story in the real world. Stupid! I suppose I just wanted this on the record. Last time I set something in the real world! :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree you switch Nathan and Dillon, So the last half did not make sense!

Davester37Davester37about 2 years ago

I think setting the story in the real world was fine. I enjoyed it, and it was well-written. I think that you should have taken some more time to read it over to make sure you got the names right. I was left shaking my head and had to go back to check the names. It wouldn’t be too hard to change up Nathan and Dillon’s names at the end where they got mixed up.

Regardless, I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very confusing! You mixed up your characters, I think.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Honestly, I don't see why this was in Humor and Satire, other than the name of the law firm. It wasn't funny how you got Valarie wrong, spelling it Valrarie, Valaire and then Valorie. Then you mixed up Dillon and Nathan. Plus, what did the story have to do with April Fool's? Nothing that I could see. 2 stars is being generous.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

What a whirlwind of sex, loved it. It just sounds like a bunch of people who enjoy sex, right? But I think Kaylee deserved better than Dillon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...