It Took a Profesional

Story Info
Woman can only enjoy large cock.
2.4k words
3.66
33.2k
32
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne and I were married when we were twenty-two. She claimed to be a virgin, but I always thought twenty-two was old for a virgin. Maryanne was not a beauty queen, but as the daughter of a French mother and a Spanish man, Maryanne was tiny and had the perfect body for a girl weighing 98 pounds. In addition to her body, she was intelligent and had a shy and thoughtful manner.

Before marriage, I had been in the Army for three years. I had dated and had sex with virgins to widows. I found the first night in bed with my wife a disappointment. When I entered my wife's pussy, she was not the virgin she claimed to be. I had recently dated a divorcee with two children, and my new wife had the pussy of a woman similar to the divorcee. Not only was she not a virgin, but if her cunt were a car, it would be classified as pre-owned. It was not that I was looking for a virgin that bothered me. It was the fact that she had lied.

Yet, I thought with all the good things she had to offer; the sex would get better. It did not. She would submit but never indicated she desired sex and seemed to be glad when it was over. As time went by I, felt I had to negotiate for sex and believed she found more pleasure in her cell phone.

After years of hearing reasons, postponements, and flat rejections, I gave up. Fifteen years drag by with occasional sex, and suddenly we are both thirty-seven years old. People thought we were the perfect couple as we both pretended to be someone else in public. I graduated from watching sports to playing golf.

She knew I watched pornography and never paid any attention until one night, I was in bed, and she glanced at the picture I was watching. It showed a well-built young man with a very long white cock twice my girth and much longer.

"Is that real?" she asked.

"It's real," I answered. "Just very rare."

It was her first remark of a sexual nature in years, and my mind kept going back to that moment, and I began to think that my average dick was the problem.

I had met Tony on a golf course. Often strangers would be teamed together, and that's what happened with us. He was younger than me, at twenty-six. Yet, he had the maturity of a man much older. He was highly handsome at about six-two and two hundred and twenty pounds with a chiseled body that he worked on several times a week. I found out through a common friend that he was a gigolo, a man who has sex with older women for money. He also worked as an escort which at times included sex.

That explained to me the chiseled body and manners around women. He was always in a seductive attitude with women of any age. It had become second nature for him, and it gave me an idea of testing my theory.

One day, I approached Tony and explained that my wife and I had no sexual life but recently had shown an interest in a large cock. In essence, I offered to hire him to seduce my wife. Somewhat reluctant, he explained that his clientele was usually frustrated older women just looking for a good time away from their husbands. They just wanted him for a good fuck and required no seduction. I reminded him that where ever we were, he was seductive. In the end, however, knowing how hot my wife looked and needing the money, he agreed. He conditioned that with I would be responsible for setting it up.

There is a mirror on our bedroom dresser that faces the bathroom door. If the bathroom door was open, you could see into the dressing room when entering the bedroom. I had stood at our bedroom door many times and watched Maryanne dress and undress and then, for relief, had to jack off.

One night, she came home, and I was sitting in the living area and mentioned that Tony was here, and she said "Okay" as she headed for the bathroom. When she reached the door, she saw him in the mirror and stopped. However, Maryann did not turn around immediately. Tony, who knew she would be coming, was standing outside the shower nude. He was drying his hair, and a towel covered his face and hair. Below was the well-chiseled body with a muscular chest, flat stomach, and a long well-rounded cock. He had made sure that he was half-hard when she entered so it would look larger and longer.

Afraid that he would see her, she turned and came back into the living room. Her face flushed, her perfect little breasts rising and falling quickly.

Tony came out dressed and thanked me for letting him take a shower. Maryanne was quieter than usual, seeming deep in thought, and did not participate in the conversation as usual.

A few weeks later, I decided to make a move. It started with me announcing to Maryanne that Tony would be stopping by for drinks early Saturday afternoon. Always proper, she was dressed when he arrived. She had dressed to emphasize her petite body.

Alcohol can go very far in reducing inhibitions. However, Maryanne was aware that she had to watch her alcohol intake because of her weight. The alcohol hit her hard and changed her personality dramatically, so she would often water down anything she was drinking.

I fixed the first drinks that evening, pouring a little vodka in her wine. Two drinks later, she is slightly glassy-eyed and giggling. Tony is smothering her with compliments. She did look good, with a short dress and the flirtatious manner of a younger woman. Tony's complements always bordered on the sexual and hinted at how much small women drew the sexual attention of men. He would adjust his cock to let her know he was turned on and did so when she looked. It was somewhere at this point I no longer existed.

Finally, Tony stood up and walked over to stand in front of her and pulled her to her feet. "Just how tall are you?" He asked as he pulled her body close against him.

The top of her head came below his chin, her breasts were pressed into his tight stomach muscles, and his cock was touching just below her pelvic bone. He held her there for longer than it took for a quick measurement, and I could see him slowly moving his cock against her mound and inner thigh. An ordinary woman, I thought, would be getting her panties wet, but with Maryanne, I had no idea what turned her on.

After rubbing on each other for a few minutes, suddenly Tony picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I followed. I had started this, and I would see it through.

He reached down and took the bottom of her short dress, pulled it up over her body. She lifted her arms obediently as the dress went over her head. She stood there unmoving as he examined her in the black bra and panties and said. "absolutely beautiful."

She stood still as he walked behind her and unbuckled her bra. He ran each hand underneath the bra, cupping a breast in each hand while kissing each side of her neck. Finally, the bra fell to the floor, from behind her, he was reaching around, cupping each breast and using thumb and forefinger to pinch and pull each nipple until they had grown to double their size.

He walked back around to the front of her, shedding his shirt, and with thumb and forefinger, he took hold of her nipples and pinched and pulled on them until she was breathing hard and gasping in pain.

Using both hands, he traced the curve of her body around her breasts down her sides and over her flat stomach until he reached her panties. Catching her panties, he pulled them down slowly over her neatly trimmed brunette mound, over her thighs until he reached her ankles. She kicked off her panties as he dropped his pants. Her eyes were glued to the long hard cock standing out between his thighs.

When he dropped to his knees, she gripped his shoulders. He grabbed a hard little butt cheek in each hand and pulled her into his face. She shuddered when he ran his tongue inside the lips of her pussy. Maryanne used her hands on his shoulders for support and pushed her lower torso forward as he licked her pussy. Marianne's eyes were closed, and she began a long soft moan. A sound I never heard her make.

He picked her up and placed her on the bed, but before he laid down beside her, he took a bottle of lubricant and rubbed it on his cock. Then, lying beside her, he rubbed lubricant on and inside the crack of her pussy. Next, he put his dick up against her opening and pushed at least four inches of his cock into her vagina. She cried out softly in pain as I saw her cunt spreading to take his girth. She was trembling as he slowly entered his cock inch after inch until the entire length of his cock was inside her vagina. When cock was fully entered, I could see the outline of his cock in her stomach pushing up her stomach each time he fucked into her and then disappeared as he pulled back for the next stroke.

He was entirely inserted, and her little cunt was stretched wide open. She had her first orgasm. She was hanging on to him, her body stiff and shaking. Then Finally, she cried out, "Oh Shit, Oh God!"

They lay there, his back wet with sweat; her face flushed; her short brunette hair mussed and tangled. His cock, as thick as a snake, was still inserted in her cunt. Her hips, round and firm, were humping against the snake, her ass muscles clenching and unclenching as she impaled herself on his cock. She grunted and moaned from both the effort and pleasure as her rhythm quickened. I watched as she struggled to get the entire cock into the depths of her cunt fell short. She was breathing hard, her face pressed against his chest, her eyes closed, drool dripped from her lips as her movements became less rhythmic until her body failed to cooperate. Finally, with his cock hitting her cervix, the tingling and the contraction of her vagina signaled the rest of the body a climax was imminent. Her breathing seemed to stop. Her body became stiff, and she could feel every blood vessel on his dick as her vagina contracted. Her orgasm was so intent she was jerking all over. Tony grabbed her butt cheeks and pushed the last few inches hard into her cervix. Maryanne screamed like she had been struck with a knife as her body began to convulse.

She could only lie there and babble as his long cock, time after time, plunged into the depth of her body, hitting against her cervix, causing a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Her slender legs and butt cheeks were trembling. Ripples of pleasure seemed to run throughout her body as one orgasm followed another, causing waves of pleasure so intense she was sobbing. Finally, he stopped, and they lay there, his cock still embedded in my wife.

He withdrew his cock wet from her sloppy cunt, and watched as the woman continued jerking and shaking uncontrollably, moaning with pleasure, her cunt on fire. He smiled, pleased with fucking this woman into an uncontrollable state of lust.

He lay on the bed. His cock was hard and throbbing, cum boiling in his testicles, watching the woman he had just fucked into a stupor slowly regain some composure.

When she had settled down, he pushed her in a position across the bed, her legs hanging over the edge, her cunt open, red, and swollen. Then, standing between her legs, he swiftly plunged his entire cock into this tiny woman intending to hurt her. Instead, when his cock banged into her cervix, she cried out in ecstasy, joy, and pain. When his balls hit her ass, he was shooting cum inside her womb.

Exhausted, she was semi-conscious, lying spread-eagle across the bed. I could see her body shake with small aftershocks. She lay there, naked, her legs apart, her cunt looking double its size with cum continuing to seep out. Still open was a hole in her vagina the width of Tony's cock.

He rose from the bed and got dressed, kissed her, and we both went out of the family room, where Tony attempted to explain his thoughts about Maryanne's behavior.

"I don't fully understand the transformation from a shy woman not interested in sex to a woman who is highly sexual? I think it's a combination of desiring a large cock, yet being ashamed of being out of control, so she tells herself she had no choice. Maryanne loves large cock's, and I know she likes it hard and painful."

We could hear the shower running when he left. I had paid the man a thousand dollars to try and seduce my wife. He not only seduced her but fucked her to multiple orgasms. I was pleased, humiliated, angry, and horny as hell.

Eventually, she came out of the bedroom wearing pajamas looking embarrassed and tired. I walked over to her, dropped my pants, and told her, "Get on your knees and suck my cock!" She looked surprised but fell to her knees and took my already hard and throbbing cock in her mouth. I grabbed her tits and pinched her hard. I couldn't wait for her to suck, so I started fucking her mouth, hitting the back of her throat hard. I heard her moan, and then I pumped months of semen down her throat. She swallowed all of it.

She never mentioned the fuck fest she had with Tony, and I never knew what drove her. Was it a rape fantasy, or was it a big cock? I think it was both. We did have sex after that, but it was the same dull sex we always had. By now, I understood that this petite woman could only be satisfied with a large if not huge cock.

It took a year in our state, but we did divorce. I once loved her but could no longer live with a sexually dysfunctional woman who chose her lovers by the size of their penis. I also learned that a wise man would fuck a woman before he gets serious about her.