All Comments on 'It Was A Nice Party Ch. 01'

by Teachgirl_Menderman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellant Details

I couldn't read fast enough and at the same time wanted to slow down and savor every word. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
greaT

really fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved your story

This story was extremely well done: good seduction story line, good build up, gentle action, hot description, fun sexy consenting attractive people, fantasy cum true for Elaine and husband Richard, lays groundwork for additional adventures with this exciting threesome, makes us want more.

biluv

rockloader76rockloader76over 17 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This was a really well put together story, very erotic. I agree with the other comment about wanting to read faster yet couldn't because I needed to take in every word. It was great!! Will part two be the rest of the weekend or Monday at the office?? Can't wait to find out....

Oh yeah and throwing in the peep show of the client's naughty wife was a great touch....Keep up the excellent work...

paigecroftpaigecroftover 17 years ago
Amazing

This story was brilliant. It turned me on so much. I've been sitting at my computer reading it with my fingers frantically rubbing my wet pussy.

You two deserve a medal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A very good erotic coupling, groups sex, loving

wife story. Having been in a few of the situations in the past, I know all concerned are very highly pitched towards easy climax. This is a great introduction please dont put Kayli to work as a prostitute for the company, it would lower the value of the story. She can tease and cajol but to whore out isnt the way to go. I can she her moving in, becoming the second wife and both girls being made pregnant at the same time. It can and does work and be as erotic as anything can be.

airvairairvairover 17 years ago
fantastic

This has to be one of the best stories I have read. Erotic, sexy and completely captivating. I cant wait to follow the adventures that will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

i enjoyed your writting very much,great detail,very good flow,did not see where you had forgotten the details you had written previously like I've seen in so many others.

Looking forward to reading many more of your works.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

A superbly written, erotic masterpiece and without a doubt the very best I have ever read. Looking forward to the continuation; can it possibly be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

One of the best I have read. Well built story line and the passion is brought out intensely but sweetly. Looking forward for your future submissions.

weiqiweiqiover 17 years ago

I wish I could rate this a six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story I ever read

This was without doubt a well crafted start to what I earnestly hope is a long series, particularly if written with the same eroticism and need. Well done and thank you!

charms75charms75over 17 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.

Much Love

Charms

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steamy

one of the best I've read on this site cant wait for the rest of this one

JamesSDJamesSDover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Can't wait for the next installment of your collaboration!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 17 years ago
Absofucking brilliant!

A masterpiece of sexual tension. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Six Stars

* * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where can we get more?

These stories are great, the only disappointment is that there aren't more in the series. Hopefully that will change!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow wow wow

extremely hot from start to finish. A collaboration of epic proportion. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

A great collaboration and very erotic, but tastefully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

Richard and Elaine are welcome to explore my breasts and nipples and pussy anytime. This is a powerful story that has left me wanting....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous